I Got Id

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the stimulation Sarah quickly moved to her first orgasm. I could feel her muscles clinching my fingers over and over. I didn't stop though and she was screaming now.

"Fucking god, Yes!" Sarah screamed in ecstasy.

I moved my mouth and pursed my lips against her clit then returned to sucking and flicking my tongue. It was so much for her that she burst into another orgasm. Sarah almost sounded like she was crying now. She pushed against my forehead and I realized it was too much for her, I needed to stop.

I pulled away and Sarah had a huge smile on her face and tears in the corners of her eyes. Her chest was still heaving up and down and she was absentmindedly playing with Jane. Jane and I laid down next to Sarah and we were slowly caressing her. I was hard again and when Jane noticed this she reached over and started to stroke my cock.

"Jane! You've played with me enough don't you think?" I chided her.

"Aww, I could play with it all night long." she pouted.

"It's my turn to play," Sarah said sitting up.

She moved me to a chair and moved up between my legs. She grabbed my cock with her right hand and cupped my balls with her left. Sarah smiled at me and then stuck out her tongue. Sarah began licking me like a lollie pop. This wasn't enough to make me cum but set my balls to boiling again.

I looked over and Jane had her eyes closed and her hand between her legs. Her fingers were moving in a circle over her clit and her other hand trailed up her body. She was cupping her breast, like she had cupped Sarah's earlier, and started to pinch her nipple. She was moving her hands quickly now and her face flushed in passion.

Sarah sucked the head of my cock into her warm wet mouth. She sucked and moved her tongue along the bottom of my throbbing cock. Sarah began bobbing her head up and down and kept looking into my eyes. She was cupping my balls and would squeeze slightly every 5-6 head bobs.

Jane was throwing her head from side to side and little whimpers escaped her lips. I could tell that she was building herself up slowly, teasing herself before she would let herself cum. It turned me on so much and was one of the most arousing things I've ever witnessed.

Watching Jane pushed me over the edge and I erupted into Sarah's mouth. My cum dribbled out the corners of Sarah's lips while I spasmed. Sarah didn't stop and sucked every last drop out of my cock. She stood up and wiped my cum from her chin and lips.

Sarah and I stood there watching Jane pleasure herself. Jane's eyes were shut and she had drifted off into her own world. I wrapped my arms around Sarah and she rested her head on my shoulder. We just watched until her whimpers turned into pleading moans and her pale skin had all turned flush. Her fingers work furiously and then the dam burst and she came yelling out the entire time.

Jane opened her eyes and she seemed embarrassed by the show she had given us. We motioned for her and she stood up. The three of us embraced holding each other up like a tripod. I cared for them both so much at that moment. I don't know if it is possible but at that moment the three of us were in love with each other. We savored the moment but then our lust started to take over again.

My cock was hard again and both girls were looking at it hungrily.

"Fuck me," Sarah said looking into my eyes.

I moved towards the pillows and had her get on all fours. I knelt behind her and started rubbing my cock up and down her wet and very sensitive pussy. Sarah gasped and looked over her shoulder at me. Jane moved around us and laid down in front of Sarah. She scooted down a bit and spread her legs wide open. Sarah and Jane's gaze met and Jane nodded an approving yes.

I slowly eased my cock into Sarah's pussy and it seemed to suck me in. I plunged all the way in and my hips pressed up against her ass. Sarah lowered herself on to her elbows and brought her mouth to Jane's pussy.

I started to fuck Sarah faster now. Even though I was hard again I had cum two times already and it was taking me a long time to build up to my next orgasm. I was fucking hard and fast now trying to cum but I was feeling a bit numb. Sarah was slamming herself back against me and yelling but I barely noticed.

Sarah finally moved off of me. I hadn't noticed that she had cum already because I was so distracted by trying to get off. Sarah wasn't able to concentrate on Jane, so she was left wanting laying in front of me with her legs spread and her pussy drenched.

My cock pulled me towards Jane's cunt. So many of my dreams and fantasies and here was the moment. My body was pulled along by my cock and I knelt between her legs. She didn't say a word as my cock moved it's way to her pussy. My engorged dick rubbed up her lips and I started to part her hot slick folds. I slipped easily into her and back out again. Sarah was still laying next to Jane to exhausted to move. I was still full of sexual energy and started to pass this to Jane. My thrusting moved to a fast but steady pace.

"Fuck me Carl, yes fuck, fuck, fuck Me..." she burst out.

This seemed to awaken Sarah out of her sex drunk state. She leaned next to Jane and cupped her breasts keeping them from bouncing from the pounding I was giving Jane. She sucked on to one of Jane's nipples which caused her to gasp. Sarah's hand started to drift down Jane's stomach and reached the top of her sex. Her middle finger passed over Jane's clit and started to circle it.

I fucked Jane harder now and Sarah rubbed her hand over Jane building her close to an orgasm. I could feel Jane's muscles start to milk my cock and this was the encouragement that my overworked member needed. Muscles spasmed and my balls released their cum. I could feel it as my semen rushed up me in filled Jane's cunt. Jane was babbling now as she came harder than she ever had. Her entire body clenched as her body and mind was shattered by pleasure.

We all collapsed on to the pillows and bean bag. We were a tangled sweaty mass of bodies, panting and trying to recover from our sexual exhaustion. We stayed there, in each others arms, clinging to on another. I realized later that we were clinging not just out of love but because deep down after tonight everything would change.

We all woke up early the next morning and retrieved our clothes in silence. We dressed, gave each other a few platitudes, and parted for the day.

After that night everything was awkward between us. It was never the same, there was never that connection again between us.

Slowly we all drifted apart, and after a few years we stopped seeing each other. I never ran into them again nor have I ever found the connection and love the three of us shared that night.

12