My Friend, Her Boyfriend and Me

Story Info
A Threesome Tense Has Fun.
1.2k words
4.02
6.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday I had a shopping date with my best friend. We were supposed to meet at her place and then go into town together. Probably stroll aimlessly through the city centre until we discover some shop we might like.

When I was about to leave for her place around noon, it started to rain cats and dogs. It was such a bummer, and the weather forecast didn't say it would rain.

Well, it was no use, so I put on my jacket and looked in vain for an umbrella. Since I was in a hurry to get to the tram, I had to give up the search and face the rain.

I hurried down the steps in the stairwell and dashed across the street. Luckily I didn't live far from the stop and the tram was already visible in the distance. So I got on and, quite wet from the rain, made my way to my friend's house.

She greeted me exuberantly and excitedly, fell around my neck and pulled me by one hand into her flat, directly into her bedroom. There, hanging on the door of her wardrobe, was a hanger with a bodysuit made of the finest lace and small appliqués.

My friend, her name is Chrissy, told me that it was a present from her boyfriend, Daniel, for their anniversary and that he wanted to take her out for a romantic dinner. He wants her to wear it for him.

I lifted my hand and let my fingertips brush over the black, delicate lace. It was a very provocative lingerie, for the breast was held in place only by a wide band of lace and delicate straps. The nipples were exposed and the crotch area was generously cut out and easy to reach.

Chrissy traced my fingers with her eyes and looked at me. She noticed that I was completely soaked from the rain and that my lips were blue from the cold. She took me by the hand again and pulled me into her bathroom.

There she told me to undress and take a warm shower before I caught another cold. In the meantime, she would throw my wet clothes in the tumble dryer to dry and make us a nice tea.

So I started to slowly undress and gave her my wet clothes. When I was standing in front of her in just my underwear, Chrissy grinned broadly at me and asked me if I would be ashamed in front of her because I was still wearing my brassiere and panties.

Grinning broadly, I stuck my tongue out at her and took off first my panties and then my bra, got into the shower cubicle and let warm water trickle over my head and the rest of my body.

Chrissy put my clothes in the tumble dryer, turned it on and sat on the lowered toilet lid to chat with me. As she did so, I could feel her eyes on my naked skin.

When I had finished showering, she stood up and handed me a towel. Her eyes rested on my breasts. She told me that I had nice, round breasts and that she liked my nipples and whether she could touch my breasts. I nodded to her.

Her hands wrapped perfectly around my breasts. Chrissy lifted them slightly and massaged them very gently with her delicate fingertips. She let her thumbs circle around my nipples and her face came closer. She enclosed one of my nipples with her delicate lips. A moan escaped me and she lifted her gaze to me and looked into my eyes. Chrissy could tell I liked what she was doing and was now sucking gently on my nipple.

My body reacted immediately and I got goose bumps. My nipples became even plumper and my lap began to tingle.

Chrissy let go of my breasts and kissed me. Her tongue gently invaded my mouth, seeking mine. Our tongues massaged each other and we were now moaning together.

Slowly, my hands went to her trousers and I helped her open and take them off. When I reached her panties, I got down on my knees in front of her and slowly pulled them down. I breathed a kiss on her mons veneris and felt her put one of her hands to my head.

She wanted me to continue. So I continued to kiss her tenderly and let the tip of my tongue spread her outer labia. She was watching me and her other hand was on her breast. Two fingers encircled her nipple and she lightly twirled it.

Chrissy whispered to me that she wanted more and lay down on the floor in front of me, her legs spread wide. With one hand she reached between her legs and opened her cunt. I could see that it excited her too, because she was already getting wet.

So I knelt between her legs with my legs spread and my bottom high in the air. My hands clasped her pelvis and my head disappeared into the middle of her body.

I opened my mouth and stroked my tongue over her outer labia. Kissed her and let the tip of my tongue gently stroke her clit.

She moaned, leaned back and massaged her nipples.

I too felt how aroused I was and my juice ran out of my cunt, along my labia.

My tongue continued to circle her clit and as Chrissy started moaning louder and lowering her pelvis up and down, I stroked her hole with my middle finger. Circled it in an agonising slowness and gently slid into her.

She trembled slightly with excitement and moaned louder and louder. It made me horny to see her lying in front of me like that.

Suddenly I felt two fingers stroking along my cunt. Up and down and penetrating me. You could hear how wet and aroused I was. Then I heard a zip behind me and a short time later, someone kneeling behind me.

The tip of a penis stroked my cunt a few times and slid into me very slowly. As I was already very aroused and swollen, he pulled out of me and slowly penetrated me again. He repeated this a few times until I got used to his hard, bulging cock. Then I felt his thumb circling my anus. It was a fantastic feeling and I stretched my ass even further towards him.

Chrissy didn't notice because I was still licking and fingering her and she was enjoying it thoroughly with her eyes closed.

The thrusts of the bulging penis became deeper and I could feel that he didn't need much longer to come and Chrissy, too, became tighter and tighter.

He gripped my ass tighter, penetrating me only in short and small thrusts. Chrissy put her hands around my head and pressed my mouth and tongue harder against her cunt. They were both about to come and I was enjoying the feeling of fucking and being fucked at the same time and I would soon come too.

His cock began to pulsate inside me and he poured his juice with one deep thrust into my tight, twitching cunt and Chrissy too came twitching and breathing heavily to her climax.

We groaned together to finish and when we had calmed down after a few moments, the three of us looked at each other and found that we would do it again.... Chrissy, Daniel and me.