I Got My Wife to be a Whore

Story Info
How I tricked my wife into being a paid whore.
10.2k words
4.16
54.9k
65
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married 51 years. We had first gone out when she was sixteen broke up and got back together again when she was 18. She was still a virgin and allowed me to teach her the pleasures of sex. She claimed to have never even masturbated, she quickly learned to love the different ways she could achieve an orgasm. Watching porn while using a vibrator was how I would find her when I would come home from work most days.

We were married about a year when we were in bed. She was reading the readers, letters sent into Gallery Magazine while I was eating her pussy. She was some what drunk from the two bottles of wine she drank after supper.

Suddenly, she said: "Wow this is hot. It concerned a wife that turned tricks a couple of nights a month to help pay the bills. She liked the extra sex and her husband gets off hearing her tell him about her customers."

I asked her: "Why Do you find that letter is so hot."

My wife told me: "It sounds fun to be paid to do something I so enjoy."

The next day when she was sober. I told her what she had said. She was embarrassed.

I asked her: "Do you think you would like to do it, be paid to have sex with a strange."

She said: "I couldn't do that."

I told her: "I will help you and I would love hearing you tell me how you liked being paid and how you like the way the guy used you."

She told me: "Other than giving two hand job my senior year. I never even sucked a cock till I sucked yours."

I asked her: "What else did you do before me."

She said: "I only let one boy feel my tits with my bra on and another when I drank to much. Suck my nipples while I gave him a hand job."

I asked her: "Did you ever expose yourself to anyone else."

She blushed then said: "When I was sixteen my bedroom was in the attic. One night I heard a loud bang and looked out the window. I didn't see anything, but as I was stepping back, I noticed I light in the attic window across the street. The boy how lived there was in the window and waved. It was then that I realized I was not wearing a top or bra. He saw me from the waist up nude."

I asked: "Did that excite you to know he saw your tits."

Again, she blushed and said: "Yes it did. For the next month I let him see me nude. I even stood on a stool so he could see my pussy and ass Even bending over so he could see them both from behind. Then his family moved away."

I told her: "I want to know if you are willing to be exposed again. I know a way to expose you that I think you might enjoy. We will be together so you will be safe."

Her response was: "I think that would be fun."

So, I started to take her to video booths where she would suck me off topless while guys watched her through glory holes. Many would stick their cocks through the holes but she would never touch them.

I asked her many times: "Would you like to try a guy when a bigger cock comes through."

Her answer was always the same 'no'.

She would say: "I don't want to be a slut. How could you love me if I had sex with other people?"

She said people not men which got me thinking she was maybe thinking about sex with women.

I told her: "As far as I am concern sex is for physical pleasure to be enjoyed to the fullest. That love is a special emotional attachment you feel for someone."

At the end of our talk, she told me: "If I ever did have sex with someone else, I would never tell you."

That is when I decided I wanted my wife to explore her sexuality to the fullest. But how to get her to do this, was my problem. I made plenty of money but I thought if she got a job. Maybe she might find a guy she was attracted to, that he may be able to seduce her. She liked the idea of getting a job and having money that was hers.

She got a job with a temp agency. Most assignments lasted a couple of weeks to a month. Problem was the guys where she worked that hit on her were too pushy.

So, I set my wife up to become a whore. What she didn't know was I had a friend that ran a high-class escort agency. We had met a few years before he started in the escort business. Back then we were both bouncers in the old Combat Zone in Boston.

I arranged for my wife and I to run into him one night. We were, eating dinner in the old Con Tiki Ports Restaurant in Boston. When we finish dinner Teddy comes by our table and I make the introduction. The three of us leave and go to the hotel lounge.

He asked me: "What do you do for work now."

I told him.

Then I asked him the same question. My wife starts to pay closer attention when he tells us: "I run a very high-class escort service."

My wife asks him: "Does that mean you are a pimp."

Teddy tells her: "No, I book the ladies that work for me to go on dates with very rich men. They are arm candy only for the clients three hours is the usual date that I am paid for. That if I find out that one of the girls has sex with a client during the time, I am being paid for her time. I fire the girl. But when the time is over that the client has paid me for. If the girl and the client make their own arrangement that has nothing to do with me."

I went to the restroom to give them some time alone. This was prearranged by Teddy and myself. Teddy told me the next day what was said while I was gone.

He told her: "You can make a lot of money working for me."

She told him: "I wouldn't feel comfortable being seen with other men. What if someone my husband or I know sees me."

That's when Teddy laid the bomb on her.

He told her: "You could work for his other business and make even more money."

That is when I returned and their conversation stopped. As we said good night.

Teddy hands me six of his business cards telling me: "Here take five of my cards in case you know someone that can use my services."

I put them in my pocket. When we got home that night, I put them with my wallet and keys on the night stand. I took my shower then when the wife went for hers, I counted the cards. There were five my wife took the sixth card like I had hoped she would.

This was a Friday and the next day I told her: "I am going golfing. It's a tournament I entered to fill out a foursome with some of the guys from work. I won't be home till around 8 or 9pm."

Instead, I went to Teddy's. Less than an hour after I got there, she called and told him: "I'm in the lobby".

He told her: "I have someone with me to give me five minutes, then come up."

We went into his office and he showed me a picture on the wall that swung open to reveal the back side of a two-way mirror into his bedroom.

He told me: "If the lights are off in the office you can't tell from the bedroom that it is a two-way mirror. There is a second one on that wall to look into the living room."

He opened the other mirror for me. Then left them both open for me and as he left, he turned off the lights and locked the door. I few seconds later the bell rang and my wife entered. She was wearing a short skirt and a halter top.

Teddy asked her: "Are you here to discuss my offer."

She told him: "I want to know about your other business and what I would be expected to do for the kind of money you hinted about."

He said to her: "You know how the escort business works. Clients pay me to have a non-sexual date with a beautiful woman. If the client makes a separate arrangement with the escort that is between them and does not involve me. My other business takes place in my other apartment in this building. There are four bedrooms each with its own bathroom one for the girls to use to change and shower etc. The other three are for entertaining customers."

My wife held up her hand to stop him. She took a couple of seconds before she spoke. When she did, she said: "By entertain you mean I would be having sex with the clients. If I decide to do this how much would I be paid to be a prostitute."

Teddy told her: "Anywhere from one to two thousand a day. But you would be expected to do anything the customer wants. My clientele is very rich and some can be perverted."

She asked him: 'What do you mean by perverted."

Teddy told her: "Some may want you to lick their asshole, have you suck them clean after fucking you in the ass, piss on you or in your mouth. Then there are some that are into exotic perversions. Those clients pay extremely high fees. I have only had two girls that agreed to entertain these types of clients. If you think you might be interested, take a couple of days to think it over and call me."

My wife said: "When can I start."

Teddy told her: "You could start now by going into bedroom and I will give her a test run to see if you have what it takes to be one of my whores."

My wife went in to his bedroom and Teddy followed. He told her: "You need to strip down."

Which she did. Wearing the halter there wasn't a bra but when she took off her skirt, she wasn't wearing panties either.

He told her: "Get on your knees and undo my pants."

She complied. His cock came into view and she was very impressed. Teddy is very well endowed which is the second reason I chose him. The first was I already knew about him running a whore house.

He asked: "Have you ever been able to take a cock in your throat or been fucked in the ass."

She told him: "My husband's is the only cock I ever sucked and that I am not long enough the reach her throat. Also, he has never even tried to fuck my ass."

Teddy asked her: "What about guys you were with before your husband."

My wife told him: "I only gave two boys hand jobs my senior year."

He then told her: "To be a whore for me you need to be able to take my whole cock down your throat and up your ass."

For the next hour Teddy used her like a customer would a prostitute. She found she was able to deep throat him after he told her what she needed to do to be able to do it. He had her clean out her bowels and she found she enjoyed being fucked in the ass by a big cock. He had her eat his ass and suck his balls. He came in her mouth and sprayed her face with his cum, called her names, pinched, and bite her nipples.

He told her: "Go into the bathroom and lay down in the tub."

I couldn't see her but I was able to see him pissing into the tub.

She shocked me when she asked him: "Are you going to piss in my mouth."

He told her: "Open wide." When he was done. He told her: "Use the shower and take a nap."

He came into the office and asked me: "Do you still want me to turn her into a prostitute."

I told him: "Yes"

He asked me: "Do you want to watch your wife with her first customer as prostitute."

Again, I told him: "Yes."

He said: "I have a special client that loves being a married woman's first trick. That if she leaves her rings on, he pays more. He lives in the building and I knew he is home."

I told him: "Call and see if he was interested."

Teddy said: "First I am going to ask your wife if she still wants to work for me being paid to be a prostitute."

Teddy went into the bedroom. She was coming out of the shower.

He asked her: "So do you want to work for me as a prostitute."

I was happy when she told him: "I loved the way you used me. The thought of being paid to be used that way just makes me so hot. I want to work for you whenever I can."

Teddy asked: "Are you willing to start right now? I have a special customer that lives in the building and pays well to be a married woman's first trick."

She was all for it and went to take off her rings and get dressed.

Teddy stopped her and told her: "He pays extra if the woman wears her rings while she services him. Do you have a picture from your wedding? Again, he pays extra to see the picture, to see the man whose wife he is turning in to a whore."

She left her rings on her finger and started to get dressed. Again, Teddy stopped her and said: "There is no need to get dress as I said this is a special client. You will be entertaining him here. You should know if you do decide to let him be your first. You will have to wear a blindfold so you will not know his identity. I will be back in a few minutes."

He came back into the office and called the client. He told him: "I have a new wife looking to start working for me and there are two things about this you will love. She only ever had sex with her husband till she sucked me off and let me fuck her ass. I saved her pussy for you plus the kicker is she doesn't know her husband set her up. She has no idea that he knows she wants to fuck other men or that she is going to become a prostitute. Yes, he is here you want to talk to him."

Teddy handed me the phone. I said: "Hi."

As soon as the guy on the other end started to talk, I knew he was black.

He wanted to know: "Is it indeed your wife that I will be fucking, that she doesn't know you are there, that the two of you hadn't talked about her becoming a prostitute."

I told him: "She was reading letters in Gallery. One was about a wife that turned trick to help pay the bills and she and her husband both liked her doing it. My wife was drunk at the time and I was eating her pussy. She said she thought it sounded nice to be paid to do something she so enjoyed doing.

The next day she said she could never do that. I told her if she did, I would help her to do it if she wanted to know what selling herself for sex was like. I took her to video booths with glory holes and she would suck me off topless while guys watched her through the holes."

He wanted to know: "Do you have a problem with her being filmed while I become her first customer and from what Teddy told me. I not only be her first man to fuck her pussy besides you. I will also, be the first black man to fuck her."

I told him: "I love the idea of her being filmed. As far as you being black. I am already hard thinking about you fucking my wife."

He then asked if I had a wedding picture in my wallet which I did and told him as much.

He said: "If you are in the room to watch her becoming a prostitute and if you are willing to hold the picture up to the camera showing your face. I will pay more. Plus, she will be blindfolded and won't know it is you in the room. If you eat her cum filled pussy and kiss her after on camera. I will pay double what I normally pay Teddy to fuck a wife her first time selling her body."

I gave the phone to Teddy and the guy told him his proposal. Teddy wrote a number on a pad on his desk. This guy was willing to pay two thousand dollars to fuck my wife turning her into a prostitute. It would take a few hours till he would be done using her. All I had to do was agree to watch it happen, show my face with our wedding picture, and eat her cum filled pussy after he was done with her. Keep in mind this was 1971 and that was more than two months' pay.

I told Teddy: "Yes let's do it."

Teddy went back into the bedroom and told her: "It's a go, the client is very interested in being your first customer. Also, the entire encounter will be filmed for his private collection are you ok with that?"

She asked: "How private is his collection?"

Teddy told her: "This man has more to lose if the film ever got out than you do."

She told him: "That sounded very hot. To not know who was fucking me and to be filmed plus being paid. I can't wait to get started."

Teddy told her: "You will be paid five hundred for the sex and three hundred for it being filmed."

He also told her: "The client has a friend with him that gets off watching and then eating the girl after the client fills her with his cum. You would be paid an extra two hundred for that if you agree. That is a thousand dollars for a few hours. So what do you think are you ready to become a paid whore?"

My wife wanted to know: "How long do I have to wait to start?"

Teddy told her: "The client is in the living room now. I am going to blind fold you now."

In fact, the client was in the office with me I had let him in when Teddy went back to the bedroom. I recognized him right away. He was the biggest star for a professional sports team in our city. (I will call him Bill which is not his real name.) If the press found out he was having sex with married white women. It wouldn't matter that they were being paid. They would run him out of town.

We were watching my nude wife agreeing to be filmed fucking her first customer as a prostitute. That she would be blind folded so she wouldn't know who was paying her to be a whore. I wondered if she knew he was black if it would excite her more or make her call it off.

As Teddy opened the bedroom door to let my wife's first customer and myself into the room. Teddy left and came back a minute later with two 8mm movie cameras. One on a tripod the other hand held. Seeing her standing there nude knowing Bill will soon be using her body for his own pleasure. Was making me so fucking horny, I would have paid to watch her fucking him. He walked up to her put a hand behind her head and pulled her face up to his and kissed her. When he broke the kiss, he spoke to her asking her: "Have you ever been fucked by a black man?"

She told him: "The only man I has ever done that with is my husband."

He wanted to know: "Have you ever had any other type of sex with a black man?"

She was honest: "No I haven't you are my first."

He asked her: "Will you swallow my cum?"

She replied: "I know from some of my girlfriends about guys liking to cum in a girl's mouth. Most of them love it when a guy cums in their mouth. Many love swallowing it. The first time my husband came in my mouth, I made like it discussed me. I didn't what him to think I was a slut. When he thought I went to the bath room to spit it out, I swallowed it. I did that each time after till he thought he wore me down and I started showing him his cum before swallowing it,"

Bill told her: "I intend to feed you a lot of cum before I am done with you."

My wife's response was: "I am looking forward to it."

While he had been talking to her Bill had taken off his cloths. When I saw his still not hard cock, I was very impressed. Teddy is well hung but Bill's cock was much bigger. It was around ten inches and as thick as my wife's wrist.

He told her: "Kneel down I am ready to see how you are as a cocksucker."

My wife did as she was told and Bill moved up to her and stuck his cock into her open mouth. He was still not fully hard but getting there fast. My wife was having a hard time with the size. She could not get very much more than the head and a couple of inches in her mouth.

Bill told her: "Put your hands on my thighs."

He moved back causing her to lean forward slightly.

He told her: "This will line your throat up better so I can fuck your throat. I will go slow so you will get used to it."

He took his time and after a while she was able to take his cock without gagging. Standing to the side I was able to see her throat swell as his cock slide down it.

Finally, Bill told her: "I'm ready to feed you my cum. Open wide so my friend can watch me feed you my cum."

She sat back on her legs and opened wide. Bill stroked his huge cock and shot several large ropes of cum into my wife's mouth and on her face. When she swallowed his cum, she had a small orgasm. Then used her fingers to push the cum on her face into her mouth.

My wife then told Bill: "I love eating your cum."

Then Bill told her: "I hope my friend loves eating it just as much when he eats it out of your pussy."

Bill then told her: "Get on the bed on all fours."

His cock was still rock hard and he move behind my wife. He waved me over looked at his cock and nodded towards my wife's pussy. I knew what he wanted. I moved on to the bed grasped his cock. Used two fingers to spread her pussy lips and guided his cock into my wife's pussy.

The fact that I was being filmed putting this black man's cock into my wife's pussy. In essence giving her body to him for his pleasure. Excited me so much I thought I was going to spontaneously cum.