I Got My Wife to be a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill slowly eased his huge cock into my wife's pussy. She started moaning, it was obvious she was enjoying the pleasure his cock was giving her. He was only six inches in when she came for the first time.

When it passed, she told him: "I love how wonderful the thickness of your cock feels stretching my pussy. It is what made me cum and I need to feel more of it."

He gave her six more orgasms before he had filled her with his whole cock. It had taken some time to get to that point and he had been very gentle. But now that she had taken his entire cock, he started to fuck her hard.

For the next hour he fucked my wife in several positions he came three times. I ate his cum out of my wife's pussy each time. The first time I was hesitant but quickly got into it. The second time I was looking forward to sucking his cum out of my wife's pussy. While I was eating her, she would suck his cock clean and make sure he stayed hard. When he came the third time, I thought he would be through with her.

I was wrong, he told her: "It is time for you to feel me up your ass. My cock is not as hard so it will go in easier."

He pointed to the night stand and told me: "There is a tube of lube on it."

I got it but when I went to hand it to him, he told me: "Lube up her ass."

When I finished, he pointed at his cock. I knew what he wanted and I lubed his cock. That was the first time I was rubbing another man's cock. I was so horny at that point I probably would have even sucked it for him, if he asked me to.

He spread her ass cheeks and I guided his cock into her ass. It took a few seconds to get the head in. But once the head was in the rest of his cock slid in easily.

She was moaning telling him: "Your cock feels so good in my ass."

He asked" "Have you ever had a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time?"

She told him: "No, but I'm looking forward to trying it."

Bill asked: "Would you like to try it now? I'm sure Teddy would love to find out how nice your pussy feels."

I was shocked when her response was: "That will cost you extra."

How quick my wife had turned into a true prostitute. Even though she was looking forward to the pleasure she would get from being double penetrated. Her first thought was the money.

Bill laughed and said: "Of course you will be compensated."

Teddy handed me the hand-held video camera and got on the bed with them. Soon my wife that until less than two hours ago had only ever had sex with me. Other than two hand job when she was seventeen. Was being fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time by two well hung men, one of which was black.

She was now being paid as a prostitute and filmed doing it. Less than thirty seconds after Teddy entered her pussy with Bill's huge black cock in her ass, she had an orgasm. When he was ready to cum Bill pulled out of her ass and moved around so she could suck his cock while he feed her his cum. He let her swallow some they pulled out and finished spraying her face.

Handing him the video camera I knew what was expected of me. I got on the bed and started licking Bill's cum of my wife's face. After which I kissed her sharing his cum with her. Bill gave me back the camera and went to shower. Teddy soon filled her pussy with cum pushed her off him. I handed him the camera and move in to lick her clean.

She fell asleep so Teddy went to shower as Bill got dressed and I washed my face and went back to Teddy's office. Bill was there counting out hundred-dollar bills. There was two thousand on the desk when he finished. Teddy came in and Bill shook his hand saying "That was much better than I expected, worth every bit of what I paid".

He then turned to me and handed me a few more hundred-dollar bills. Telling me: "You more than earned it for letting me be her first customer and being so willing a participant."

He left and Teddy counted the money putting thirteen hundred in an envelope for my wife. Then he handed me the remaining money.

I asked him: "Why aren't you taking a cut?"

To which he said: "Not to worry I'm going to make a fortune selling your wife's services."

When I counted the money Bill had handed me it was another five hundred. Teddy went in and woke her so she could get home before me.

She told him: "I want to stay so we can fuck some more."

He told her: "It won't look good if your husband gets home and sees you walk in the way you are dressed."

She wanted to shower but knew she didn't have time. By the time she left I was already half way home. I parked around the corner from the direction she would be coming so she wouldn't see my car. I was in the bedroom when she walked in nude holding the envelope of money. She had taken off the halter and skirt as she came from the front door and had thrown them in the laundry before coming the bedroom.

I loved the look on her face, like a deer caught in the headlights.

I calmly said to her: "You look like you have been fucked hard and by the envelope you're holding you were well paid for it."

She started to cry telling me: "I am was sorry can you ever forgive me?"

I went to her put my arms around her and told her: "I will always love you. I know what you did and who you did it with. I was at Teddy's before you got there. When you came in, I was in his office watching you through two-way mirrors that look into both the living room and the bedroom. I not only saw, I heard everything you said. That the only problem I have is that you are worth way more than the thirteen-hundred in that envelope."

I then told her: "Bill paid two thousand to be your first and gave me another five hundred for letting it happen and being part of it. That it would be filmed and that is not all. I was the friend that ate your cum filled pussy and licked your face clean sharing his cum with you as we kissed.

Answer three questions for me, 1 did you enjoy it as much as it looked like you did, 2 did you like that you were paid for sex, 3 do you want to do it again. Before you answer I must tell you I love you as much now as ever. I have told you before love is a special emotional attachment you have to someone. Sex is for physical pleasure.

You know I have wanted you to explore your sexuality to the fullest. Now tell me your answers to my questions please."

My wife told me: "I loved every minute of it. I knew the customer was black by his voice and that being considered taboo made it even hotter for me. I never realized how much pleasure it is to be fucked in the ass.

Being fucked in my pussy and ass at the same time was the best. The only thing that would have made it better is if I had a cock to suck too. It excited me that someone would pay me for sex. Plus, I can't wait to do it again."

I asked her: "Do you have any fantasies you would like to explore?"

She said: "One time at a sleep over at one of my cousin's house. Two of our other female cousins and myself shared a room. Each had different parents, I woke up and saw the other two eating each other's pussies.

When they orgasmed, they saw me watching and tried to get me to join them. It looked like so much fun I wanted to. But one of them like to bragged about who she has sex with.

Ever since I've wondered what sex with a woman would be like."

I told her: "Teddy told me some of the girls that work for him are lesbians and he has some female clients."

She asked me: "Do the lesbians serviced the male clients or just the female ones?"

I told her: "Yes, they service both, they do it for the money. If you decide to work for Teddy, tell him, you want to work with one of them so she can teach you how to pleasure a woman so you can service a wider range of clients."

I also let her know: "Teddy's clients include some couples. Now my love before you shower, I want to finely fuck that beautiful ass of yours."

I waited till morning before I asked her: "What do you want to do? Work for Teddy or just enjoy the freedom to know I am alright with you enjoying sex with other people.

My only rule is you tell me everything you do with others if you are not working for Teddy."

She decided to work for Teddy, she figured it would be safer and if she ran into a client, they wouldn't make a scene.

At first, she worked one day and one night a week. Teddy had a doctor that tested the girls and the clients as well. His clients were very rich and didn't want to catch or give anything to someone in their personal life.

Teddy also had three well hung black men he employed. They were security and serviced clients as well; they were also tested. They were required to only have sex with the girls in Teddy's employ and clients as needed.

My wife love working for Teddy, she loved it best when he had one of his special clients visit. Then she entertained them in Teddy's apartment and was blindfolded to protect their identities. What she loved best was that most of them wanted me there to watch them use my wife as they wished and to be a good cuckold and lick their cum from her body.

On these occasions the blindfold was not used. The fact that she only worked two three-hour shifts meant the demand for her services high.

So, Teddy charged more for her which gave her more than the other girls. Some didn't care as they were all making big money all cash and no taxes. But one girl became a problem turned out she is the one that showed my wife the pleasure of sex with woman. She was in love with my wife and wanted to be with her.

Teddy solved it by having them work together. When they weren't with a customer, they would be having sex together. This grew into them doing lesbian shows at client's homes and servicing the hosts and guests. All of whom were clients of Teddy's.

My wife worked as a high-class whore even while she was pregnant with our first daughter. Turned out she was already pregnant that first day at Teddy's.

Client's love having sex with a married woman while she is pregnant and wearing her wedding rings. My wife always wore her rings while with clients.

She worked for two years till she delivered our second daughter. It was a difficult delivery and she was in the hospital for seven weeks. With two children she decided to be a stay-at-home mom.

That lasted till the girls were both in high school. She was still an amazing looking woman with a great body. So, at thirty-five she decided to go back to work having sex for money.

I called Teddy to see if he wanted her back. He was thrilled she wanted to go back to work. The MILF craze was just starting but the MILF tag was not a thing back then. It was more about fucking a married woman than her being a mother.

Teddy had a lot of rich college kids for clients that loved having sex with married women and paying for it was easier. That her being married wearing her rings would make her in high demand.

He asked me: "Are you willing to be there and introduce her to the clients? Telling them that you hope they enjoy their time with your wife."

I told him: "Sure why not. If it brings in more money."

They pay extra to meet the husband and more still if I watch them using her.

When I told my wife what Teddy told me she had only one question: "Do you think they will pay more if I make you eat their cum from my pussy?"

So, she was back doing a job she loved. Things were great for two years till one night she was booked to be with a college guy and his girlfriend.

By now our oldest was a sophomore in Collage and the youngest a senior in high school. She had been with the guy before a couple of times he was the son of one of Teddy's special clients.

So, she would entertain them in Teddy's condo. They had arrived early and were in the bedroom when my wife and I arrived. Teddy and I went to the office while my wife went to the bedroom.

As we entered the office, we heard my wife say: "I thought it would be you and your girlfriend"

Just as we got to the two-way mirror. The guy replied "She is in the bathroom freshening up while we get started. I do go out with her as arm candy but she is also one of Teddy's best whores."

Teddy said: "I have something I added to the bathroom".

He turned his monitor to me. It showed the bathroom. I could see the girl that was going to join my wife and the guy in the bedroom her back was to the camera and she was just in her bra. As she was removing the bra, she turned toward the camera.

I said: "oh shit."

Teddy asked me: "what's the matter."

I said "That's our daughter the oldest one."

Teddy said: "I don't know how to tell you this other than to just say it. I knew there was something about her that looked familiar but I hadn't seen her since she was 10 years old.

That asshole brought her to me six months ago and she has been working for me ever since. If I had recognized her, I would've told your wife so she could talk to her about it before I put her to work.

Like I said before he is the son of a very good client and he has been bringing me girls for a while now. They are all girls from the college he goes to.

But you need to know before he brings them to me. He has them preform with some of his buddies. The girls think he has been paid for them to have sex with these guys. Just to make sure they are really into being paid for sex. He seems to be dating your daughter even though she works for me and he is the one that turned her out.

That is why I told your wife it would be a guy and his girlfriend."

Teddy then said: "When I asked her why she wanted to go into the business? She told me that she heard her parents one night when they didn't know she was home talking about her mother's customers the past weekend.

She learned that her mother was turning tricks with men, women and couples and enjoys it. Also, that her father loved hearing about her dates while he was pleasing her sexually. I got a tell you she's every bit as good as your wife with both men, women, and couples. She is very in demand with my clients."

As I looked at the monitor, I could see she was ready to join my wife and the client on the bed. Teddy told me "I can lock the bedroom door, to keep her from seeing her mother if you want me to."

I told him: "She already knows what her mother does and that I support it. Knowing my wife as I do, she will know seeing her daughter approaching the bed nude. Most likely she will realize that our daughter is already one of your girls and that you have already tested her the same as you first tested her mother.

I think she will just go the flow as they are both professionals in providing sexual pleasure."

Teddy then wanted to know: "What if he wants them to pleasure each other for his benefit?"

I told him: "We will have to wait-and-see."

We went back to watching through the two-way mirror.

As my daughter entered the room her mother was on top with her back facing our daughter. As our daughter crawled on to the bed she moved behind her mother. She reached around and started to feel her mother's breast with one hand and with the other began to rub her mother's clit.

The guy said to my daughter: "Make her cum."

Instead, she brought her hand around and started to rub his balls. Then she squeezed them hard.

My wife got off him and said: "Hi baby I don't think he is going to enjoy this mother daughter surprise party the way he thought it would be."

Teddy and I were stunned both my wife and daughter knew the other would be there.

My daughter then said to the guy: "You thought it would be a big shock for my mother to find out I am being paid for sex. By having us fuck you together."

He was in so much pain he couldn't answer. She released his balls and after a few seconds he was able to speak.

He told her: "When I picked you up at your dorm for our first date. I saw the family picture you keep on your desk I recognized your mother as one of Teddy's whores.

My father and I have both had her many times. That is when started I my plan to recruit you to work for Teddy.

You were the ninth girl from school I have turned into a paid whore. From the start I had wanted to set tonight up. I was hoping to see a shocked look on both of your faces as you each found out the other was selling yourselves as whores. How did you both know?"

My wife now grabbed his balls and squeezed them enough to cause him discomfort but not pain.

My daughter told him: "When you brought me to meet Teddy I recognized him as a friend of my parents. Though I hadn't seen him in years I knew who he was and that he must be who my mother was working for.

When you had left, he asked me why I wanted to work for him. I told him that I knew my mother was having sex for money and that I love sex and why not get paid to do something I love doing. A month after I started working for Teddy, I call home to talk to my mother. My dad told me she was out with one of her friends.

I figured she was working so I came here and waited outside. When she came out, I approached her. She was stunned to see me and said she was visiting a friend. I told her we have the same friend and I am also was one of Teddy's whores and had been for the last month. We got in her car and talked I told her about hearing her and dad talking about her clients and that dad enjoys hearing about what she does with them. She wanted to know how I got hooked up with Teddy.

She knew who you were as soon as I told her how you set me up with Teddy. Mom told me you are a sick little fuck and most likely will try to have us together. That you would set it up so we don't know the other will be the second female."

My wife had known for the last five months that our oldest daughter was working as a prostitute for Teddy and never said a word. My wife knowing Teddy and I were in the office watching.

She called out to us: "Come to the bedroom."

When we entered Teddy asked them: "What do you have in mind."

My wife said: "Let's make a porno with our friend here his face will be the only one seen. He will be seen licking our clits while we are being fucked. Then he will have to lick our cum filled pussies and suck the cocks that fucked us clean.

Teddy what do you think, should we let your body guards in on the fun. Fifteen minutes later Teddy the two of body guards and myself were all nude and ready to begin. We had a Bata video set up on a tripod and two still cameras. He was laid with his head at the foot of the bed. My wife leaned over him squeezing his balls and I started to fuck her while he was licking her clit. When I came, I shot about half in my wife and the rest on his face.

I told him to: "Suck me clean!"

When he didn't my wife squeezed his balls harder. That was enough to get him to start sucking me clean. I stepped away and he licked my wife clean. One of the body guards fucked my wife next, he shot so much cum into her that it was leaking out. When he pulled out a flood of cum covered the assholes face. My daughter used a finger to push it into his mouth. He then sucked the body guards' big black cock clean and eagerly ate all the cum from my wife's pussy. My daughter moved into position straddling his head and grabbed his balls a little tighter than my wife did. Unlike my wife she started sucking his cock. I had mixed emotions it was one thing seeing your wife having sex with other people. But I was now seeing my daughter doing it sucking this assholes cock. Now seeing her nude was nothing new as my wife and both of my daughter tan and swim nude in our secluded back yard and pool.

As I saw her body move forward my focus shifted and I saw that Teddy was now fucking her. She looked just like her mother at that age and loving sex with more than one man just as her mother does.

I soon realized she was not pleasuring the asshole but tormenting him. Just as he was ready to cum, she would squeeze his balls hard causing him to lose his erection then suck him hard again.