I Got My Wife to be a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he came Teddy pulled out of her pussy and worked his cock into her asshole. When he came, he pulled out and shot his cum into the asshole's mouth.

He told my daughter: "So stand so the asshole can lick your asshole clean."

When she did my wife grabbed his balls again and sucked his cock like my daughter had.

Just as he was about to cum, she too would squeeze his balls causing him to lose his erection.

The second body guard didn't cum as much as the first but still more than Teddy and me combined. Asshole seemed to be enjoying cleaning that black cock and sucked it.

Till Teddy told him: "You have a pussy that needs cleaning."

When he finished cleaning my daughter's pussy. With my wife still holding his balls led him to the bathroom and had him get in the tub. We all took turns pissing in his mouth and all over his face. The funny thing is he seemed to enjoy it.

My wife told him: "Shower but you dare jerk off."

When he came out of the bathroom my wife had him kneel and the body guards got on either side of him. Without being told what to do he started stoke both cocks and took turns sucking each one. As they both were ready to cum, they both jerked off into his open mouth.

When both finish feeding him their cum, his swollen his cock started to spew cum. He was trying to catch it in his hands but there was so much some dripped onto the floor. Watching him eating his own cum and licking what landed on the floor was the fitting end to our little video.

Teddy then said: "I always thought the asshole was a cocksucker like his father and both seem to prefer big black cocks."

When we got home, I asked my wife: "Why didn't you tell me about our daughter working for Teddy?"

My wife said: "She asked me not to she wanted it to be a surprise to both you and Teddy. She and I have another surprise for you."

My mind went to a place I hoped they were not considering. I said to her: "Please tell me you are not thinking about doing mother daughter sex for pay."

She said: "No though it could make a lot of money neither of us feel we could do that. Our younger daughter you know as been sexually active since she was fifteen. Just hand jobs and a few blow jobs till she turned sixteen the legal age for a female. Somehow, she found out what her sister is doing and confronted her about it. Knowing about the two-way mirrors our oldest talked to Teddy and he agreed to let her sister watch her with a few clients.

She enjoyed watching and has decided she wants to go into the family business so to speak. You know she has always been very open with me and tells me everything.

She came to me told me: "Mom my sister is being paid for sex. It is a very exclusive place that caters to a very rich clientele. I have watched her with clients through a two-way mirror."

My wife told me she asked her: "Why are you ratting out your sister. Our youngest told me that she likes sex a lot but after she feels wanting more. She even tried sex with girls but even though she enjoyed it. It was not enough she was just not satisfied.

After watching her sister pleasuring not only men but women and couples. Plus, some of the men are so more well-endowed and how much pleasure she is getting from them. She told me: 'Mom, I saw her with three men at the same time, two women one fucked her with a huge dildo while she ate the other one's pussy and a couple. The husband fucked her while the wife fucked the husband with a dildo.

Mon she looked like she was loving every minute of it and when I asked her, she told me she loves what she is doing.' Our youngest then told me: 'I want to try being paid to enjoy that much pleasure.'

It was then that our daughter looked at me and said: 'mom you do not look shocked by what I am telling you about my sister and what I want to do. This is not a surprise to you about sis, you know what she is doing or that I want to do it also.'

My wife told me she told her "Yes, I know what she is doing no I didn't know you wanted to be a prostitute. Not all the clients are enjoyable to be with, some can be very perverted and some can be very rough.

Honey, I hope when you get married you find a man as loving and understanding as your father. A few months before I turned twenty and one month before our first anniversary. Your father Introduced me to Teddy one night in a restaurant and I learned about his escort business.

While your dad was in the restroom, Teddy told me I could make a lot of money working for him in his other business and have a lot of pleasure doing it. Plus, he said your husband never has to know.

We saw your father returning and changed the subject. Your father told us he would get my coat from the coat check. That gave Teddy and I a couple of more minutes to talk. He got up and pulled out my chair as he helped me up. I discreetly felt his cock which caused me to smile as what I felt was very large. At least twice the size of your father's. The next day I went to see him to find out about his other business. Your father knew he alone would never be able to satisfy me sexually. Don't get me wrong he is a great lover but like you I need more. Teddy gave him five cards for his legal escort service. When your dad went to shower, I looked at the cards thinking I would copy the phone number but I found that two cards were stuck together. There were six cards so I took one. The next day he went golfing saying he was playing in a tournament and would not be home till night time. So, I knew he would be gone for hours.

I had told your father once when he asked; 'If I would like find out what I big cock feels like or explore my sexuality.' I told him if I ever had sex with someone else, I would never want him to know. But I wanted to know what having sex with a guy with a big cock would feel like. Have two men at once or sex with another woman.

That is why I went to Teddy's that day. I thought I could explore some of these things without your father knowing. After all he was going to be gone for several hours or so I thought. When your father left, I took a quick shower and dressed in just a halter, short skirt, and sandals. I had made up my mind that I was going to let Teddy use me sexually any way he wanted. If I was willing to let him sell me as one of his whores wasn't something I was thinking about. I wanted sex for the pure pleasure of being fucked not making love.

He used my mouth; he fucked my virgin ass and he pissed all over me including in my mouth. But he didn't fuck my pussy. He knew I wanted his big cock there. He and I both knew I would agree or do anything at that point.

So, when he asked me if I wanted to be one of his whores. I wanted to know when can I start hoping it would be right away. That he would send me up to his other apartment that his whores work out of. But he had me stay in his bedroom naked and arranged for a special client to be my first time as a paid whore. I was blindfolded so I wouldn't know who he was.

As soon as he spoke, I knew he was black and that made me want to pleasure him sexually because it was so taboo. It was wonderful and tabooer than I thought. The client had a friend with him and it was filmed. It wasn't till I gone home that I found out just how taboo it had been.

Your father didn't go golfing he was the client's friend. Your father helped to set me up to become a paid whore. He saw everything Teddy did to me sexually. He was in the room with the client and help him use me.

Not only was I turned on knowing I was being paid to let a man use my body for his pleasure. This black man I couldn't see was paying to have sex with me. That turned me on even more.

Till Teddy had sex with me earlier that day I had only had sex with your father. Your father always told me 'Love is an attachment you feel for another person. Sex if for physical pleasure that should be enjoyed to the fullest'.

That is why he set me up to meet Teddy, hoping I would explore my sexuality. Which I did and I am grateful that he did it. I will give you this advice. When whoring starts to feel like a chore and not something you enjoy. It is time to do something else."

Our youngest turned eighteen two days after she graduated high school. She celebrated by turning her first trick at Teddy's.

Both of our daughters married wealth older clients who happened to be brothers. These men wanted the convenience of enjoying our daughter at their homes whenever they wanted. The prenups allowed the girls to continue working for Teddy. In exchange for not paying to have sex with them anymore. The girls would receive when the husbands died or if there was a divorce. A set sum of money for each year they were married.

For the next five years my wife and daughters worked for Teddy till he died. Both My wife and I were surprised two weeks later when a lawyer called and requested, we come to his office.

We learned Teddy was an orphan that grew up in the foster care system. He had tried for years to find out if he had any relatives anywhere. The lawyer read Teddy's will to those that had been invited. There were fifteen of us in total.

I knew Teddy was well off, but turned out he was he was much more than well off. Each of us besides my wife received one million dollars. This included his barber, the door man at the apartment building, the waitress he ate breakfast at, several former whores that worked for him, both of our daughters and myself. That came to sixteen million. But the big surprise was he left the rest of estate to my wife. Which included the two apartments which were now condos. His cars and boat. Plus, another sixteen million in stocks and cash. Plus, his watch collection and jewelry.

As everybody was leaving the lawyer asked to have a private word with me. He gave me a letter from Teddy, with as instructions not to read it till, I was alone.

My wife asked: "What did the lawyer wanted to talk to you about?"

I told her: "Just that Teddy valued my friendship as special."

It was a week before I opened the letter. In it, Teddy explained he left the bulk of his wealth to my wife, because he was in love with her. That he feel in love with her the moment he laid eyes her. When I first introduced her to him. It pained him when he tested her to be a whore. That he hoped she would turn down the offer to work for him.

Over the years he had tried to get her to leave me, but she told him even though she loved the way he fucked her. She could never love him, because she didn't feel emotionally attached to him.

Since he had no one else and even though she didn't love him, he did love her. That is why he left his estate to her.

I gave my wife the letter to read. When she was done, she said: "I know he loved me. Whenever he would have sex with me. He was passionate, making love to me. But I never felt an emotional attachment to him.

My wife continued to run both the escort business and the whore business. By time she gave it up, both of our daughter's husbands had passed. Both had signed prenups and got a lump sum based on the number of years they were married.

My wife sighed the businesses and both condos over to them. Now a days they rent the bedrooms in the large condo to girls in two-to-four-hour increments. These girls are on sites like Only Fans. Most live at home or are uncomfortable being on line in their own four walls.

So, my story has come to an end.

Next up is Ian Allen five