All Comments on 'I Got Needs Ch. 04'

by culohombre

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You

is so beautiful, Mrs. Sussane Baines. You was my first and I dumped so much in you, I thought I were gonna pass out! Man, that puss of your's, it's tight, Mrs. Baines.... Mr. Baine, now that be your lovin' husband,,, he called me and my cuz and said if he could set up some orgies, so he could be a fly on the wall.... And I said to him, "you be kiddin', right? You be wanting to watch your wife and me and my cuz do it, so you could watch?",,,, and your husband giggled like a li'l girl and said, "Yeah, brotha,,, my fantasies came true, when I heard Susanne said how many orgasms she had, when the principal and then you kids dumped so much in her,,,, I had to contain my happiness and laughs, because I din't want Susanne's and my two small girls to hear how her mother got herself blackmailed,,, into having so much orgasms....So, Mrs. Baines, me and my cuz,,, yeah, we's all cool that your husband's gonna set us up wit' you for some endless orgies so he could watch like he does... but's its' gonna be a black and white live porn show for him, with him knowing all the stars of the show! Man, nothing beat this, let me tell you, Mrs. Baines!"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
but why?

there's really nothing new. the characters are nothing exciting or new and the plot, its been done multiple times and better written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fuck You!

Quit writing about real white men because you know nothing about us. Write some gay male stories or Sc Fi stuff, things you dream about when your flipping burgers at work. Or, don't write, that would be o.k. too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
she could have saved

all she did by just telling hubby first...then she wouldnt have had any other sex with anyone ...and i dont care when the guy was black id rather see her dead than fuck a black bastard nigger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm sorry that you write a hot story

then a group of racist assholes vent their spleen in comments that show an unfortunately large number of readers never made it past the third grade. Perhaps that is part of their problems when someone uses words more than 6 letters long.

Go ahead Literotica definately needs more stories from writers like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Comments are dumb!!!

This site was sooo much better when there was no facility for comments. Now it's been turned over to a bunch of ignorant limp dicks who caan't write their own stories to tear down other people's efforts. People who take every story as if it is a real life occurence. 2 inchers, just how low does your IQ have to be to not be able to distinguish between a story(this is a story site) and your own pathetic lives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Same old, same old, another slutty whore wife, & stupid cuckold husband. too bad, too sad.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 11 years ago
great

i enjoyes them all

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

At least someone had the balls to turn the prinicipal in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
divorce

would still divorce her she cheated. Allowed herself to be blackmailed, fucked a student, and went bare. She is nothing but a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous