I Got What I Asked for Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife continues my fantasy of being dominated.
1.8k words
4.09
25.8k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading part 1, I very much appreciated the comments both public and private. For the most part this is actually a true story with a few embellishments of-course. We do not have a Dom -Sub relationship and only on occasion dive into this realm. We do however take advantage of our love of being a little kinky just to keep things spiced up in a very loving relationship.

*****

My loving wife Karen let me enjoy my fantasy of being dominated by her. She put a great deal of thought into how she could make this adventure fun for both of us, but serious enough that I felt like she was in control.

I knew she was in control as soon as I felt that flog run across my backside. All it would have taken was for me to disrespect her in any way and I'm sure I would have many more red marks than I currently do.

She had unlocked the handcuffs and I asked her if she had the key for the collar and she replied, "I do, but it is only Friday and this little game isn't over, the key is in a safe place and I will get it when I'm good and ready."

I thought ok, let the games continue. It was late and we were exhausted so off to bed we went collar and all.

When morning came it took a little while to get us going, Karen said, "I want a Mexican omelet with rye toast and coffee."

"That sounds good, I think I will have the same."

She pulled the flog out from under the covers and said, "Than you had better get to it."

Apparently, I gave her a bit of an attitude because she pushed the covers and smacked my erect cock with the flog.

"Hey that stung!"

She glared and said, "Than get to it if you don't want more, if you give me any shit you will be in handcuffs, just remember, you asked for this."

I replied, "I didn't think we were going to take it this long and this far."

She responded, "that's right, you didn't think, now I'm having fun and you want to back out. If you are really done, than say so, I will unlock you, and the game will be over. You started this and it took me way out of my comfort zone. Now I am seeing how much fun it is to go past what I'm comfortable with which has caused me to think of all kinds of sex fantasy stuff we can do. You may have created a fucking sex monster. What's it going to be."

"Would you like breakfast served in bed or in the kitchen?" I said with a smile.

She responded, "The kitchen will be fine. But before you go, get your shorts from last night and the leash."

I was about to slip into the shorts and she said, "wait, come here before you put those on."

She took the leash and wrapped one end around my balls and the base of my cock, then snap went a lock. She took the other end of the leash and tugged on it showing me that she was still in charge. She locked the other end of the leash to my collar and said, "you will do as you are told and don't even think about fucking with me. "

At this point, all I wanted to do was blow the load that was building in my balls, clearly that was not going to happen for a while.

She let me put the shorts on and said, "Breakfast now!"

I'm not sure which one of us was enjoying this more, but I know, I sure was and the best part was that she appeared to be losing some of her inhibitions, hopefully this will lead into all sorts of new adventures.

After breakfast she said, "Get dressed we are going shopping."

I asked, "Where are we going and can we take the collar off while we are out in public".

She said, "No the collar and leash stay where they are."

I protested a bit and she grabbed the chain giving it a tug which inflicted a twinge of pain on my balls.

She said, "You mother fucker, do we have a double standard here? How many times have you talked me into going out with no bra and my tits on display to everyone? How many times have you talked me into wearing a short skirt leaving very little to the imagination for the valet or the guy walking up the stairs behind me? How many times have I worn stocking and a suspender belt with no panties in a dress on a windy night? Then how many times have you pulled my skirt up in a public place to fuck me hoping we might get caught?"

I shook my head and said, "I got your point, the collar stays. Where are we going."

She said, "We need to finish this fantasy right and be better prepared for the next time; we are heading to the adult boutique. You want to be treated like a sub slut, then that is what you will get."

She let me dress in a pair of jeans and a zip up sweat shirt which I was able to zip up high pretty much covering the collar.

She put on tight jeans with a pair of black boots and black wife beater t-shirt with no bra. She looked like a hot little slut ready for some fucking action.

When we got to the adult boutique there were a few people looking around and we quickly found the section with the bondage type paraphernalia. There was everything you could imagine from cock cages to whips and chains.

I spotted the sales person and was hoping she would not come over. She was a very pretty women probably in her forties dressed in a black leather mini skirt, black stockings and boots with a sexy corset on top.

Sure, enough she approached with a smile and said, "Hello Karen."

When my wife saw her and she said, "Hi Pam, so nice to see you again."

Pam responded, "Can I assume all went as planned."

The look on my face had to be priceless and I said, "Hello Pam."

Pam said in a soft tone, "It's Miss Pamala to you and you will only speak when Miss Karen says it is ok."

My heart was already going a mile a minute and it got worse.

Pam said, "It would appear the process is going well and since you are back for more, I going to guess you both had a lot of fun last night."

Pam admired my chain and collar and asked, "Is it attached on the other end as we discussed?"

My wife said, "Yes", then grabbed the chain and said "Show her what is on the other end."

I protested and Karen tugged the chain, "Now!"

I responded by unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down enough for Miss Pamela to see my shorts and the chain going into them.

With another tug my wife said, "I put it on him exactly as you told me to and it is providing just enough discomfort to remind him, I am in control."

Pam smiled and said, "You are a good student, well done."

So here I am in the adult boutique totally humiliated with my pants around my ankles with a pair of pretty much see through shorts on and my nuts chained to my dick.

Pam was very professional and said to my wife, "How about a leather cock cage? It can be locked and you can have the key. He can still pee so you can keep him caged for days."

My wife smiled and said, "Interesting" as she allowed me to pull my pants back up.

" I might also suggest a leather harness, it has a collar on top with heavy leather straps that go down both the front and back with metal loops that can be used to secure his handcuffs or to tie him to a solid obstacle such as a chair or maybe a tree outside. I assure you he will not get out of it and you will have the pleasure of so many different variations."

Karen was like a kid in the candy store, she was loving my fantasy on steroids and if the truth be told so was I.

Karen asked Pam "Now what can you do for me, if I'm going to be the dominatrix, I want to look the part."

Pam suggested a red leather skirt with a black garter belt with a matching bra," You look like a thirty-six C."

My wife responded, "Your good" and Pam pulled out a thirty-six B.

She said, "Try this one, you will bulge out just right. The dressing room is back there."

Karen said, "Oh fuck it" and took her t-shirt off right in the store to put the bra on.

It looked fucking awesome, as suggested she was flowing out of it like no one's business.

Pam said, "Yup, I'm good, perfect display."

Karen put the t-shirt back on and said, "Ok I'm good."

I have to say that t-shirt never looked better.

Well four hundred dollars later we checked out.

As we were leaving Karen gave Pam a big hug and went to kiss her on the cheek but Pam turned her head and planted a very deep wet kiss on Karen's lips. The kiss left Karen a little taken back as she had never kissed another woman in this way.

Pam told us that the store has private showing a few times a year for "special" customers. It is by invitation only and asked if we would like to be on the list.

Before I could say anything, Karen said, "Yes."

Pam said, "All kinds of products are demonstrated but it is focused on couple's bondage". She told us "There are usually about ten couples and my husband and I host the party. Unfortunately, local restrictions prevent it from becoming a full-blown orgy or swap fest but it is a lot of fun. Not everyone comes dressed for the occasion but about half of us do, you are welcome to do whatever fits your comfort level."

Pam said, "I will add you to the list, it is of course up to both of you."

As we were leaving Pam asked, "Does he like taking it up the ass?"

Karen responded "I do, not really sure about him, we enjoy a little anal play but never really went very far with it."

Pam said, "Next time you are in I'll show you a really nice leather strap on that can be used with all sorts of dildos." She added, "There is nothing like the feeling of power over a man when he is on his knees and you are pounding his ass with a big dick."

Karen blushed a little and said, "See you soon."