All Comments on 'I Got What I Asked for Pt. 01'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
InkhornInkhornover 4 years ago

This needs to be heavily edited. There are issues with capitalisations, punctuation, and sentence structure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun

So fun. Please continue. Love to have my wife greet me like that after work. Wow.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Captain

What the heck made you think this belonged in LW? At least he's not a cuck. Yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you on glue

One thing that should point out about this garbage is that it is in the WRONG SECTION this is clearly a bdsm section and this garbage is poorly written so if you must write a chapter 2 put the garbage in the correct section please its got nothing to do with loving wife section and this bondage stuff has got its own section it’s called bdsm and as a nice person I am I’m asking you to either never write anything again or put your chapter 2 garbage in the correct section please and please get yourself an editor please

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
All things considered, not a half bad story.

It involves a husband and wife exploring their personal fetishes. Whatever works for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story, wish i had a wife life that

cant believe there are indiots ragging on this story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forget the damn key

Go get the bolt cutter from the garage and throw the crap in her slutty face and say bye bye bitch. Then see a lawyer quickly.. How a out that for a qui kie chapter 2, the final chapter. (3 paragraphs should suffice)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Check your spelling and grammer

Part 1 is OK. Many cuckolds start out this way. But check your grammar, quite a bit of misspelled words. Only hope parts 2 and more are better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Keep writing

I haven't read this one yet, but I have read a couple of your stories. Keep writing and posting wherever you feel the story belongs. These fuckin losers who want to dictate the terms of your creativity can all suck the giant black cocks they secretly crave. They are spinless weasels and cowards who wish they had the courage that your main characters display. You keep writing what you feel and fuck anyone who has an opinion on the subject matter.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 1 year ago

A great read, in contrast to the fearful trolling commentary of some (reported). It’s a story of a loving wife giving her man a fantasy experience, so, crosses classes of story.

I liked the realism, approach taken and mixture of wife enjoying the adventure while giving him an enjoyable experience. It triggered memories of my partner doing the same in RL.

While there are some spelling errors, it’s not a show-stoppper for me. Unpaid authors rarely have editors available. Happy to help next time if you have more studies in you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous