I Guess I am a Cuck...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris just looked at me with a shit eating grin on his face and said, "Weed is on the desk if you want to load a bowl"

I could feel my heart beating hard as fuck inside my chest. I thought that I was going to die of embarrassment. I was terrified that the details of tonight would reach the rest of the friend group and I would never live it down. But for some fucking reason that I didn't yet understand I was turned on by all of it.

I walked over to the desk and set the bong down, "I don't think I am going to smoke anymore tonight, thanks though" I said.

"Load a bowl for me then bro" Chris commanded. And for some reason despite everything... I did.

What happened next confused me even more, I felt like a robot just going through the motions. I broke down some weed, loaded a bowl, grabbed a lighter and the bong, and went and sat next to him on the couch.

Reagan stopped sucking his dick while he took the bong from me and hit it. He handed it back to me when he was done. I stood up to go put it back on the table, and Reagan looked up at me and said, "You're okay with Chris fucking me right?"

Chris said confidently, "Of course he is, we are all friends." And pulled Reagan onto the couch. She looked at me with a huge smile on her face before getting on her knees, facing away from

Chris and I, laying down so just her ass was in the air, and giving it a wiggle. Chris slapped it and it made a loud pop and she squealed. Reagan moaned and shook her ass again. This time Chris popped it a few times before saying to her, "That's a good girl." Reagan seemed to purr in approval.

I was standing in the middle of the room still holding the bong, trying to comprehend what was happening. I couldn't believe it, I just watched my good friend slap my girlfriends ass until it turned bright red. AND SHE LIKED IT!!!!

I set the bong down on the floor and sat on the bean bag in the middle of the room not saying a word. I wasn't sure what to do, or what outcome would be worse. Should I stop it and be the biggest loser ever? I would have ruined what up until now was an okayish night. I mean I did get to see Kate naked after all.

Or should I just let him fuck her for a little bit so he can cum and we can all go to bed finally. Her pussy was so wet, there is no way that he could last terribly long, I thought. He was my good friend after all, and I knew that Reagan would never leave me for him.

Before I even had time to come to a conclusion, I watched as Chris spit in his hand, stroked his cock a few times, and positioned himself behind Reagan. She wiggled her ass again, flipped her hair over her shoulder, looked at me and said, "You're just going to sit there and watch?" Batting her eyes at me, I could tell she wanted me to join.

I knew she wanted me to participate somehow, but the way she said it just made me feel more insecure about everything.

I didn't have time to answer, Chris slid inside of her, she broke eye contact with me and buried her face in the couch. Muffled I heard her say, "Oh. My. Fucking. God."

Chris looked at me and asked, "You want to get in on this bro?"

I just shook my head no and said, "I think I'm good dude."

Chris laughed and slapped her ass again, she squealed and then moaned, "Chris you feel so fucking good."

Chris said, "You like that baby?" To which Reagan responded, "fuckkkkkk yessss"

I felt my stomach go into a knot again as I heard the bathroom door open. I had totally forgotten that Kate was in the shower. She walked down the hallway toward her room and paused when she passed the living room doorway. She laughed before saying, "niceeeeeee, keep it classy everyone, goodnight" then walked off to her room.

Reagan was moaning so much more dramatically than Kate was. It was almost annoying. I remember wondering if she is faking it just to make him cum faster so this can all be over. I realize now how naive I was. I just wanted it to be over. I just wanted to get in bed with my girlfriend and call it a night. Laugh about all of this tomorrow morning.

Reagan and Chris fucked in doggy style for who knows how long, everything was different now. Chris was starting to call her a slut, and she wasn't talking anymore just moaning and saying curse words.

At some point, Chris told her to roll over onto her back. She rolled over and looked at Chris and said, "I want to cum, please let me cum"

I had never made her cum while we were fucking, I always did it before so she would liven up when we fucked. But I never made her cum during, even after all of this, I never did..

Chris laughed and started rubbing his thumb on her clit while he fucked her and she started moaning louder.

"Come on bro, hand me her vibrator" Chris said without even looking at me.

I wanted to see it, I wanted to see her cum. Something inside of me clicked and I suddenly became almost entirely fine with the way things were going. I loved her and didn't feel threatened at all despite the way things were going. I was actually turned on more than ever watching the girl I love feel good.

Without saying anything, I reached over got it and handed it to Chris. He turned it on, put it on her clit, and started fucking her really slowly. Reagan covered her mouth as if she couldn't help being loud.

"You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum. Oh. My. God. You're going to make me cum!" Reagan started repeatedly saying before making an ungodly noise that sounded like she was in terrible pain.

Chris leaned forward so their faces were almost touching, gave her a deep passionate kiss, and said, "You like that huh?" Before going back to making out with her.

Reagan started saying shit like, "Yesss" "Oh my god I love it" "It feels so fucking good" "Don't stopppp" in between sloppy kisses.

I sat there motionless and quiet. I was so overwhelmed. I didn't know what to do.

They kept fucking like this for who knows how long. Him on top taking long slow strokes and making out with her. She was on her back holding her knees. I became entranced on watching her feet bounce in the air and listening to the moans, kisses, and words of affirmation between them.

At some point Reagan had wrapped her arms and legs around Chris and was basically begging him to cum for her. Say shit like, "Cum for me baby" while he moaned and told her how good she felt.

What sent me over the edge though, was that she was consoling him while he gave her compliments about how good she felt and moaning. She was saying things that she would say to me sometimes when we fucked like, "shhhh, its okayyy" "I knowww" "you can cum for me"

Chris announced that he was about to cum. Reagan started rubbing herself as his moans grew louder. She continued reassuring him that it was okay for him to cum.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk" Chris moaned, before him and Reagan locked lips and made out for what felt forever. They embraced each other and kept making out while she kind of grinned on him and moaned. I am pretty sure they had both completely forgotten I was even in the room at this point. I had unknowingly been rubbing my hand on my crotch for who knows how long, I really only noticed it now that felt like I too was getting close to cumming again.

I was so fucking horny, but I felt this really weird feeling that I didn't understand completely at the time. I didn't want to have a turn, not after what I just watched. I wanted to cum, but I didn't feel comfortable using Reagan to make that happen.

I didn't say anything to either of them, I just got up and went to our bedroom. I can't remember exactly what I was thinking or feeling at this point. All I cared about was relief. I just wanted to cum and go to bed.

I got in the bed and pulled my shorts down just enough to jerk off. It took no more than a minute or two before I felt like I was about to explode. I kept thinking about Reagan and Chris fucking slowly and making out. I had one of the best orgasms of my life and came so fucking much all over myself. I felt soooooo much relief I after, it felt like my whole body had been tense for hours and I finally relaxed.

Feeling a mix of relief and self-disgust I just laid there with my own cum on me. I was so tired I just wanted to go to bed. I was curious as to what they were doing and when Reagan would come to bed, but I didn't care. I just wanted to sleep. I pulled my shirt off, wiped up the mess with it, and passed out.

I woke up sometime in the early morning, no clue what time. Reagan was in bed with me, she too was completely nude, I rolled over, kissed on her some, then snuggled up and went back to sleep.

When we woke up later that morning we didn't talk about what happened the night before, we just started making out immediately. I kept telling her how much I loved her and how hot I thought she was. I couldn't shake the things that I saw the night before out of my head. I tried going down on her and she stopped me. She told me that she didn't shower before bed. I assured her that I didn't care and she reluctantly let me go down on there.

Her pussy had a very very distinct smell and was pretty red. I tried to be very gentle as I licked her clean. She held my head into her as I licked out very think either grool or who knows what. I sat up and put my rock hard cock on her pussy and rocked back and forth. I told her I couldn't stand it anymore and needed to fuck her, she pulled me down and kissed me hard.

We had very very intimate sex while I am sure we were both thinking about the night before, we didn't say a word about it. I lasted for what felt like longer than normal, and finally told her I was getting close. She told me to cum inside of her and I did almost immediately upon receiving the command.

I was feeling extra frisky, and went back down on her and licked it all out. We laid there in bed together after for another hour or two, just embracing each other and telling each other how in love we were.

We then took a shower together, and I washed her from head to toe. Got out, went to grab some breakfast. And had one of the best days together, just enjoying each others company it felt like we were both glowing. We went to the park, went shopping, and then went home later that evening. Kate wasn't home, Reagan and I had a nice dinner. After we curled up on the couch together in the living room.

She finally brought it up..

"So..... last night, huh?" She said.

"You liked that?" She asked.

I went on to tell her how hot I found it, that I hadn't fully explored how it made me feel emotionally. I told her how I was more than anything just happy that she had a good time. I reassured her that I didn't feel any differently about her, and if anything I was more obsessed with her than ever.

We made out on the couch and discussed it some more, again this was the first time anything like this had ever happened to me. I wasn't able to fully express everything to her, and I didn't really press her to tell me how she was feeling about the whole thing.

We dated for another year, nothing like that ever happened again. I never talked to Kate about it, and didn't ever ask Reagan if her and Kate had discussed it either. We all remained good friends with Chris, and surprisingly he never brought it up either. I was a little embarrassed mostly regarding Chris, he was my friend and I just felt weird to have handled myself in the way that I did. I felt it best not to talk with him about it as to not open myself up to further embarrassment.

A year later I broke up with her, I was in a bad headspace and COVID had just became a thing. I was feeling crazy and needed change. The breakup was completely unrelated to the whole fiasco.

However, after being broken up for a few months, we ended up hanging out as a group with a few other friends, Chris included. After I asked her if we could talk, and we agreed to try things again.

She confessed to me that her and Chris had been fucking while we were broken up. I told her I didn't mind. But Chris was pretty hurt that we got back together. I guess he kind of had some feelings toward her and resented her for taking me back.

Reagan and I dated for another year, we lived apart, the friend group kind of broke up now that there was tension between us and Chris.

Once we got back together though, things were different. I finally admitted to myself I only wanted her back because I was still madly horny about that one night. I tried to tell her all of this and how I felt, but she insisted that it was a mistake on her end and never should have happened.

I tried convincing her to cuck me intentionally, during the break I had started watching cuckold porn and imagining her with other guys. I got back together with her for the wrong reasons, I just wanted her to make me feel that way again.

After a few months of basically begging her to fuck someone else and her not wanting to we started to drift apart. I was going through some shit again and I knew in my heart things were over for real this time.

Reagan and I broke up, and a few months later I met my now wife.

I am happier than ever and have an amazing relationship with my wife today. From the very beginning I was honest about my feelings surrounding her seeing other men while being my lady. She was very enthusiastic about the idea from the get go. My wife cucked me with her ex for the first time after dating for maybe 3 months. I have been hooked on her since. We got married a year later.

I wrote this to give some sort of backstory on me and this very strange fetish. I plan to write about the adventures that I have had with my now wife, but felt it all needed some context.

***

If anyone is still reading and has tips for improving the readability of future stories let me know. I know I am a bad writer and it is a little all over the place, so any advice would help!

12