All Comments on 'I Had a Jack-Hammer'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 8 years ago
Nice Story

Ah, Literotica! Where every cock is huge, every pussy squirts and everyone cums simultaneously. Just like real life!!!!

(hot story, though...)

RioRedKingRioRedKingover 8 years ago
Fun story

Fast paced. Both of them must have lost 10 pounds.

isadoreisadoreover 8 years ago
nice!

Good read although am wondering why every college boy is as hung as young Jackie?? Nice little twist with the colour thing at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Why didn't you leave them together? Good story but it doesn't need to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story of the 21 year old hunk who screwed the 44 year old mature woman. It was really special the parts in the bar where both were giving a performance to the patrons. The part at the end of the story where you reveal that the older women is black was very interesting. I am not sure why you left that aspect of the story at the end. However, that was cool. I hope you continue to write stories about very young studs who like to screw older women - both black and white.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad you confirmed what you only slightly hinted at through out the story. Every

time I saw a hint in Dani's dialect, or Jack called her Miss Dani, I would think back to the beginning and her 'frizzy, kinky black hair hung just below her shoulders' and the 'gold chain' was a 'contrast against her skin and a stark polarity with her dark eyes'.

I liked how you gave enough clues, but didn't make it a blatant black/white story; it was simply two people, twenty years out of sync, but in perfect mesh in bed.

Well done. Kudos.

lwj007lwj007over 8 years ago
next

I think you should have a follow up with her picking up a woman in the bar.

jlk925jlk925almost 7 years ago
Sex has no limits...

I'm still in awe from reading those last words. If there was ever a couple, a cock and a pussy, a dick and a anus, a butt plug and an asshole, a tongue and a orifice, it was Dani and Jack. The word love only came up once in the second last paragraph i think, but really, it was there the entire time. Well done!

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 6 years ago
Epic! Fantastic!

Loved every minute. Wasn't till the end that I knew it was biracial. It could have been any two from any ethnic background. You write beautifully. Thanks.

jwmcleanjwmcleanalmost 5 years ago
loved the story

Loved how you painted the picture and didn't resort to the same cliche`s each time. You also didn't make race a big deal and it was a very well written story thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

One of your better ones.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

Stopped reading after he mentioned the joint. Not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an amazing story. Please write mor, thank-you. I tell you this was one lucky guy. Weren't the two drained with all the actio they had?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous