I had No Idea Pt. 01

Story Info
My step-daughter's hot friend.
2.4k words
4.19
31.5k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Paul and this is my fantasy.

It was a Saturday morning and I was headed to my step-daughter's to hang with her for the day since Mom was away for the weekend with her girlfriends. It was going to be the first real-time it was just her and I. I was a little anxious since we have not spent much time together alone since I married her mom. My stepdaughter, Clara, is a beautiful young woman. She has long curly brown hair that looks super sexy when she straightens it. She has a fantastic body that I have been observing for several years now. I would guess she is a good size C in the bra department. She has a great ass and nice legs. She is the total package.

Anyway, on the way up I was thinking about our day and how I was hoping it would go. Then when I was about halfway there I get a phone call from Clara mentioning that her friend Blanca was there and had spent the night. She wanted to know if it was OK for her to hang with us today. I immediately said it was OK and boy was it OK. The only thing better than hanging out on a hot summer day with Clara was hanging out with Clara and her friend Blanca.

I arrive and knock on the door and am greeted by Clara with a nice hug. Clara has finally started to show some affection towards me but it has been a slow process. Little did I know what was in store for me this evening and the next day. I always like to rub my hand up and down her back, not going too low, but really just checking if she is wearing a bra. She ISN'T!! Another first. I have a seat on the couch and then I hear someone coming down the stairs and look up and there is Blanca. WOW! She is wearing this top that is showing so much cleavage, I have to look away quickly otherwise I would have just stared at it. I thought she might have noticed me staring. I thought Clara had big tits but Blanca's were huge. Blanca has a fantastic body, also. She is tall with giant breasts (not sure if they are real or fake cause they look perfect) and very long skinny legs. She has long straight black hair and the biggest eyes I have ever seen.

After introductions, we decide to head out for the day's activities. Nothing was really planned but we went for a hike, played bingo, and ate some lunch. It was then suggested, by me, to go for a swim. Of course, I wanted to see them in their bikinis, hoping there were skimpy bikinis.

We changed into suits and made our way to the pool. I made sure they all sat up in the front seat and it was a tight fit. They both had on t-shirts so I could not tell what was on underneath, but I soon found out. After we settled in, Blanca declares she is going in the water and Clara chimes in..."me too." As they get up and head to the water they both lift their shirts off and turn and throw them at me. Blanca says, "Aren't you going to join us?" I push their shirts off my face and am looking at two very beautiful ladies in pretty skimpy bikinis. Blanca's barely covers her ass and that top is too small.

"Of course, I am joining you," I said.

I leap up and run and jump right into the pool. I did this because I had the beginning of an enormous hard-on and was hoping the cold water would help. It didn't. Other than getting lots of nice cleavage views and some that seemed like they were teasing me, I did not want to get ahead of myself. I was not really sure what was going on but I was not going to complain about it.

We dried off and then headed back to Clara's house and this time they did not put the t-shirts back on so it was cleavage all the way home. I certainly drive very slowly. Arriving home, the evening's activities were discussed. It was decided we would head downtown for some drinks and maybe some dancing.

Well, let me tell you the looks I got when the three of us walked into a bar were amazing. I am 60yo but look 50 and am in pretty good shape. I sensed some looks of jealousy and admiration and several nods of approval from some dudes. I am not much of a drinker but did not mind if they helped themselves. Well after several hours of them drinking and dancing (boy was it fun watching them dance together) they decided it was time to go home.

"I am having a little trouble walking, could you help me Paul?" asked Clara. So I put her arm around my shoulder and helped her to the truck.

"Blanca, are you OK to walk?" Paul asked.

"Yes, I am."

Clara sure smelled nice and of course, I took advantage of the walk to brush against her big breasts, but I had my sights on Blanca. Getting Clara in the truck was a little bit of a struggle.

"Hey Paul, put Clara near the window since she will probably pass out on the ride home."

This meant she would be sitting next to me in the front seat. It was a tight fit but Clara got in and then Blanca climbed in and sat down next to Clara. I get in and started up the truck and headed home. About halfway home, Blanca starts to nod off and after a few bumps and sharp turns (right-hand turns mostly...if you catch my drift) her head rests on my shoulder and her hand makes it to my thigh, upper thigh. It seemed with every bump and turn she would either lightly squeeze my thigh with her hand and snuggle a little deeper with her head. Let me tell you it is hard to drive with two hotties in the front seat and one is caressing your thigh and on top of that, I have a nice boner going on.

Getting them out of the car was not too bad. Clara had sort of sobered up a little and Blanca never seemed that drunk. She still needed some help and I was happy to do it. They were sharing a bedroom and it was close to the front door so we have had very little to walk. I plopped Clara on the bed and stared at her ass. The mini dress she had on sort of hiked up and was showing just the hint of ass checks. I turn and look at Blanca and she noticed me staring at Clara's ass.

"I guess we should get her clothes off?"

"Um...ah...shouldn't you do that, Blanca?"

"I will need your help."

"I don't think I should be helping her out of her clothes, it is bad enough she is hardly wearing any clothes to begin with."

"You work on her shoes and socks, I will work on the rest."

I start to slowly take off her shoes and socks all the while watching as Blanca unzipped the dress Clara was wearing to reveal the tiniest thong underwear I have ever seen. I almost shot a load right then and there.

"We need to flip her over so I can get to her buttons and get her top off," said Blanca.

"Um...ok," I said.

I grab her feet and we both flip her over. Clara moans and moves ever so slightly. Now I am staring at the tiniest little patch covering her pussy. I try not to stare but come on. This is killing me. Blanca looks at me and sees I am staring.

"Cute underwear, right?" she asks me.

"Yes they are, I guess. I mean no. I was trying not to look" I stammer. I am glad I am able to put together a complete sentence. But we both knew I was looking.

She starts to unbutton her top and says, "I think I have it from here. Thanks for your help." She gets up and gives me a short peck on the cheek.

"Good night, Blanca, if there is anything you need, please let me know."

"Goodnight, Paul, slept tight and don't let the bed bugs bite," she giggles as I leave the room.

After tossing and turning all night, I finally decide to get out of bed and get some coffee. It is early around 7:00 and I figure the girls are going to sleep for a long time. I head back to my bed and settle in with my coffee and my thoughts turn to the events that happened the previous night. I start to feel a stirring in my cock. It has been several days since I came and am quite ready for that now even if I have to jerk off. While I am contemplating taking matters into my own hands, I hear a knock on the door. I quickly cover-up since I sleep naked and was not expecting visitors so early.

"Yes, who is it?"

"It's me, Blanca. Can I come in?"

"Yes, of course."

I see the door open, not sure what to expect. I did not expect to see her wearing my robe, the one I leave in the bathroom.

"Hey Blanca, good morning. I see you have the same robe as me."

She giggles. "Um...well this one is yours. I was not planning on spending the night, so I had nothing to wear to bed, so I slept naked. I did not want to wear the same clothes and I figured you would not want me prancing around naked, right?"

"Right, we can't have that now," I said sarcastically.

"Can you help me get a cup of coffee? I am not sure where you keep stuff and even how to work the machine."

"Of course, Blanca. Give me a sec and I will meet you in the kitchen."

She starts to walk out and at the door she looks back and gives me a look that seems a little provocative. She bites her lip and says, "OK, Paul."

I was going to put on some jeans to try and hide my erect cock but decided I would test the waters. I just put on a pair of loose-fitting sports shorts letting it tent up as I walked out. She was sitting at the table looking so sexy wearing my robe and knowing she is naked underneath made my cock twitch even more.

"How do you take it, Blanca?"

"Well, do you have cream?" said Blanca.

"Of course. How much do you take?"

"Well, I really love cream more so than coffee so light please."

"The cups are over in the cabinet, top-shelf." I point to the cabinet with the coffee cups. She gets up and walks over to the cabinet. I am staring at her ass and long legs as she walks over to the cabinet. She reaches up for a mug. As she does this, the robe rides up her legs and just barely shows the beginning of her ass. It seems she is over exaggerating her stretch. She is quite the tease.

As she walks back, the robe has started to open a little bit. It has always been hard to keep that robe closed for very long.

"I was also wondering if you had anymore weed." She asks coyly.

"I might have a little bit. You like to wake and bake?"

"I do, indeed," she states.

We head out to the patio and light up. As we pass it back and forth she asks..."So did you have fun last night hanging out with us?"

"I sure did. It was fun. We sure did a lot."

"What was your favorite part of the day?"

"Umm," I thought for a moment. "I guess the best part for me was when we walked into that bar and all eyes were on us. Or mostly on you two. I got a few thumbs up from guys and puzzled looks from others."

"Why was that special?" she asked.

"Well, I guess cause they might have been thinking...how did he get these two to go out with him?"

"Wow, this is really good weed, Paul, thanks."

"My pleasure, Blanca."

We continue to pass the joint until most of it is gone. It is a beautiful morning as the sun is starting to bring daylight. We continue to make small talk and when the joint is gone she says, "Wow this is some strong stuff or maybe it has been a while since I smoked but I have a nice buzz going."

"I know. This is the best I have ever tasted."

"Good weed always does two things to me," declares Blanca

"And what are those two things?" I too am getting a nice buzz and am feeling a little bold and so was she apparently.

She gets off from her chair and starts to walk over towards me. "Good weed either puts me to sleep or it gets my really horny....and I am not tired."

She is now standing right in front of me and reaches up to untie the robe and lets it drop to the floor.

"Wow, Blanca, you sure how a nice body." My cock is now sticking straight up and my bulge is quite visible.

The robe falls to the fall and she runs her hands up and down her body running over her big tits and then leans forward placing her hands on the arms of the chair.

"I see you that you seem to be enjoying the view."

"I am. I am just not sure why you are doing this."

"I am horny and you are so cute. I really need to suck some cock right now. Would that be OK with you?"

Before I can answer she is on her knees rubbing her hands up and down my legs. Each time getting a little closer to my cock. She rubs my cock finally but then goes back to rubbing my legs.

"It seems like it is OK with you, Paul." she giggles.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"I don't mind if you don't." She grabs my cock firmly and starts stroking on the outside of my shorts. "I was hoping you had a nice cock."

She now takes my cock out the side of the shorts letting it stand at full attention.

"Oh, I am going to have some fun with this big cock."