I had No Idea Pt. 02

Story Info
Things go in a different direction.
1k words
4.26
13.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like getting your cock sucked, Paul?" Blanca asks as she continues to stroke my cock.

"I sure do, Bianca. But you haven't done any sucking yet." My cock has never been so hard and ready to be sucked. I had no idea what to expect but I was going to enjoy the outcome no matter what.

Blanca lowers her head slowly down towards my cock. Her stroking has caused quite a bit of precum to form at the tip. She flicks her tongue and rubs it all along the tip of my cock. This spreads the precum all over her lips. "I love sucking cock, Paul, especially one as big as yours. Do you know what I love more than sucking cock?" she asks.

Breathing heavily I try to answer. "No...Blanca...I...have...no...idea."

"I love swallowing a big load after I have had my way with it." This makes my cock twitch a little bit. My balls are so tight.

Blanca is sucking my cock so well and I am so focused on NOT cumming that I do not notice someone else has joined us. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the door open and look up to see Clara standing.

"I see Blanca is having some fun this morning," Clara comments walking closer to us.

Blanca lets my cock out of her mouth and says, "Oh I think Paul is having some fun also. Isn't that right, Paul?"

"Um...oh fuck yes I am enjoying myself."

"Doesn't he have such a nice cock, Clara?" Blanca asks and gets right back to sucking my cock. Stroking up and down the whole shaft squeezing some of the precum out. "I think it is about ready to pop, Clara. Why don't you come and join us?" invites Blanca. "But first, don't you think she should get naked like us, Paul?"

"Yes, I think that is an excellent idea," I respond.

As Clara starts walking towards us, she slowly starts to remove her t-shirt revealing her gorgeous tits and tight stomach. She has just a thong now but starts to peel those down her legs until they are down around her ankles. She is now completely naked. How did I get so lucky to have these two gorgeous specimens of womanhood naked? Blanca has not stopped sucking my cock, so Clara gets down on her knees also and puts a hand on my cock. Blanca makes some room for her and they both are worshipping my cock. Each one taking turns running their hands up and down. Someone's hand goes to my balls and starts massaging them softly.

Blanca says, "Your step-dad has such a big cock. Don't you think, Clara?"

"It certainly is the biggest one I have ever seen, Blanca," answers Clara.

I start to really moan and squirm around in my chair. Both sense I am close and start to really apply some awesome cock sucking abilities.

"Isn't Blanca such a good cock sucker, Paul? I have learned so much from her," remarks Clara.

Blanca is now sucking my cock deeper and deeper down her throat. She cannot quite get all of it but most of it. Then Clara puts her lips on the side of my shaft and runs them up and down. Blanca is now doing the same thing on the other side. One goes up the shaft on one side while the other goes down the shaft from the other side.

"Guys, I don't know how much longer I can take this. I want to cum so bad," I say in between moans of delight.

"Should we put him out of his misery, Clara?" asks Blanca.

"Yes, I think he has suffered long enough," agrees Clara.

"Why don't you stand up Paul so we can really get at that superb cock?" asks Blanca.

I quickly stand up and they both kneel before me. Mouths eager for my cock and my cum. Blanca says, "I want your cum so bad, Paul. It has been so long since I felt a huge load go down my throat and I think this is going to be a huge load." My cock is twitching so much I cannot believe my step-daughter and her friend are both sucking my cock, begging for me to cum all over their faces.

"Come on, Paul, give us that big load. You want to cum on our faces and watch us swallow your cum?" Blanca and Clara both get a little closer and place my cock right between their faces. Stroking and sucking my rock hard cock. As soon as I hear Blanca tell me to cum on their faces, and with my precum splashing all over their faces, I unload the biggest cumshot of my life. The first one lands across Blanca's face and then she turns my cock to Clara's face and the second shot lands on her face. I take my cock in my hand and start stroking the cum out of my cock onto their faces. This frees up their hands to start playing with all the cum on their faces. Cum is everywhere. Some is dripping down Clara's chin and Blanca leans over and slurps it right up into her mouth. "Don't want to waste any now do we?" This brings their faces towards each other and then something happens that I thought I would only see in porno movies. They start to kiss. Cum is being pushed into each other's mouths and they are really going at it. As the last drop of cum lands on Blanca's huge tits, Clara goes down and starts to suck my cum off Blanca's tits.

Both are looking up at me with their cum covered faces and tits. "That was amazing, Paul. I have never seen such a huge load before," remarks Blanca.

"That was unbelievable ladies. This is a dream come true. Thank you both," I state.

"So what should we do for the rest of the day?" asks Clara with a mischievous smile.

"I am sure I can think of something," I reply.