I Had to Pay for The Hotel Pt. 03

Story Info
I let my girlfriend cuckold me and then regretted it.
3.2k words
4.36
9.1k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure exactly how I felt as we drove back to Bec's apartment. I had just had a restless night's sleep covered in my own dried cum. Why?

Because I jacked off thinking about my girlfriend spending the night in a hotel room I paid for with another man. A man with a bigger cock than me, one that knew I was her girlfriend, one that watched me deliver her dressed amazingly right to him at the restaurant. A man that used the flowers and candles I put into the hotel room to turn her on more......for him.

Then I came to pick her up after there night of making love. That's when she told me they had fucked 4 times. Also when I ate her out, only to end up eating his creampie out of her. Yes, he came in her, something I had never done without having a condom on. Then she had me finish on her breasts and lick it clean as well.

Not to mention that the desk clerk figured out exactly what was happening, especially when I had to retrieve my key to get in the room from her. The same key I had paid for and the same one that my girlfriend's lover left with her and a message, "Tell him thank you for the amazing night." She knew exactly what was going on and that I was a cuckold, happy to let another man satisfy my woman in ways I couldn't. I was extremely embarrassed and humiliated.

I had done a lot of firsts, some humiliating, some degrading, but they all kept me rock hard. I couldn't keep from thinking about it, from envisioning what I didn't see and what I wanted to see, again and again.

Once we arrived at Bec's apartment, she went straight to the bedroom, dropped her dress on the floor. As she walked in the bathroom she removed her panties and bra and left them in a pile sitting by the door. She grabbed a big pair of comfortable panties and a t-shirt and then climbed into bed. While Ben got the sexy girlfriend look, I got the comfortable dressed for sleep look. That was okay with me. I had Bec, and that was all I wanted.

I snuggled up beside her on the bed and felt her body rise and fall as she slept. I knew that she was in a blissful relaxed state. However, I was still hard and couldn't keep from thinking about the night before. I wanted details, what did they do, how did she react? In what ways was he better than me? Would she ever want me again?

I finally fell asleep but was woke up a few hours later when Bec spoke my name.

"Hey Steve, could you run to my mom's house and pick up my son? I'm just tired and my pussy is still sore. I just want to rest a little bit if that's okay."

"Absolutely, I'll go now." As I immediately had doubts about seeing her mother. I knew her and her mom were close and shared everything. I also knew that she said her mother knew she had a date with another man last night. What would her mom think? and how would I react?

I drove up to her mom's house and stopped in the driveway. It took a lot of willpower to get out of the car and go to the door. As I rang the doorbell my heart was beating out of my chest.

When the door opened and her mom made eye contact with me, a small grin happened to curl the edges of her mouth. "Well, good morning Steve, I didn't expect to see you. Come on in."

As the door closed behind me, I sat down on the couch waiting on the unknown. She started talking first and the more she talked, the more I felt my cock start to stir.

"So did Rebecca enjoy her date last night?"

"Yes, I think she did." I said as I shifted in my seat.

"I figured she did since she sent you to pick up her son. So what is she doing this morning?"

"She is sleeping, she said she was very tired." I just couldn't make eye contact, I just kept looking away at the ground, at the furniture, everywhere but her.

"Oh, so it was a good date." She said with a sly grin. Then she took the chair beside me and put her hand on my knee. "Listen Steve, I think we need to talk. Rebecca loves you, but she feels like getting pregnant in high school and getting married so early she missed out on a lot of living." She continued to talk but kept rubbing my leg in a comforting way.

"It was definitely something I wasn't expecting. I'm just not sure where to go from here."

"Steve, you need to understand that she loves you, but I think she needs this to feel complete. If you can hang in there I'm sure things will go back to normal. Plus you might like it as well." She suddenly stopped and got up. "Just let her get this out of her system, then you'll be fine."

I somehow felt more relaxed about the situation. This somehow made me feel more confident than before. So I did feel better on the way back to her apartment.

As we entered Bec was up and making a late lunch. She hugged and kissed her boy before he ran away to eat his lunch while watching cartoons. She looked radiant and happy.

That day we were a family. We laughed, played and ate together. It was great. Then that night she led me to her room and we made love. It was nice, slow and amazing. She climbed on top of me and rode me slowly. Her breasts moving in a out as I slowly touched them. Her nipples becoming hard under my touch. Her pussy squeezing my cock as she rode me. Until she finally had a long slow orgasm on top of me. She then rolled over and had me on top of her thrusting in and out. As I got closer and closer she pulled me from her, ripped off my condom and started to jack me off. I wondered if this would be the first time I got to take her bareback. But she answered that for me by saying, "Cum on my tits."

Her grip on my cock and the look of her body kept me pumping into her hand until I couldn't stand it. I exploded onto her and saw stars. My orgasm made me buckle my legs as I came loads all over her. As I came down from my bliss and fell beside her we were quiet for a minute.

Bec leaned into my ear and whispered, "Lick it off of me baby. I want to feel your tongue lick it off of me."

I slowly started to lick my cum off of her breasts and stomach. Her skin tasted great. The cum wasn't bad, a little salty but not much worse than earlier. The more I licked the more she moaned until finally it was all gone. At that moment I felt her hands pushing my head down toward her pussy. I. just let it happen.

In the light from the bathroom I could see her pussy lips, still red, puffy and swollen, but also beautiful. The more I licked the more she moaned. I couldn't help myself, I had to give her pleasure.

As I was licking her she started to talk. "Ben called today and said he had an amazing time. He wants to get together next Wednesday as well. Would that be okay Steve? Would that be okay for me to spend another night with him? Please tell me you would be okay with it. Please tell me this is what you want."

I couldn't help myself, her words hurt me and turned me on at the same time. I just mumbled "yes" into her pussy lips over and over again as she had orgasm after orgasm.

Without thinking I was reaching under myself and stroking my cock while I ate her and listened to her talk about how big Ben's cock was, how he fucked her in all kinds of positions. She finally grabbed my head between her thighs while she had a mind blowing orgasm. While she was going through it I felt my cum between myself and the sheets.

As she came down and released her grip on my head, I got up with cum all over my stomach and the sheets. She looked down, saw it and grinned. She told me to go get cleaned up and she would change the sheets. I took a long hot shower trying to make sense of what was happening. As I came back to bed she was already asleep and snoring peacefully.

The rest of the week went by and I had even started to forget about our conversation. We had a great slow sex session on Sunday night but no word play or mention of what had happened. But then Tuesday night rolled around.

As we were getting ready for bed I noticed she was texting a lot. As we were getting into bed she asked "Are you going to be able to get me a hotel room tomorrow?" Her eyes met mine with a little hesitation and anticipation.

"Really? You want me to do that again?" I asked not really sure if she was just joking or serious.

"I mean yeah, I already told Ben I would. If you can't or don't want to I'm sure we could make other arrangements." The disappointment was there in her voice.

"No, I will, I just figured this was just a one time thing. I really didn't think you would do it again."

"Why?!?! Because I should be satisfied with just being happily fucked one time and then be over it? Because I don't deserve to feel pleasure like that just because it made you uncomfortable? I mean, the gallons of cum you have poured on me and licked off seemed to make me think that you actually enjoyed it." She started to pull back the covers, but her hurt was real, her anger and disappointment was real.

"It's fine. I'm sorry, you are right. You deserve to be happy. I'll pick it up in the morning."

"Really! Don't play with me, are you serious?"

I nodded yes. Not sure what else to do.

She smiled from ear to ear and leaped across the bed to give me a hug. She just kept hugging me and telling me she loved me. It felt good that she loved me but it hurt that to make her this happy I was willingly giving her to another man. What was I doing?

We went to bed and she grabbed her phone. "I have to text Ben the good news. Also, would you care to take my son to my mom's tomorrow night while I get ready? Ben want's to take me to the same restaurant. I thought you could drop him off and then come get me and drop me off as well."

And there it was. My new role as a chauffeur and cuckold delivery boy. But I just sighed and went to sleep.

The next day was Wednesday. I went to work and was having trouble focusing.

At lunch I went to the Hilton and walked in. The same chatty girl from last week was behind the counter and did a double take when she saw me coming. She had a slight grin on her face and happily started the conversation.

"Good afternoon sir, checking in?"

"Yes, I need a room for this evening." I said with my eyes darting around seeing if anyone else was staring at me. No one was but paranoia had set in. That's when i started to feel my cock stir a little.

"Would you like the same room from last week? You girlfriend seemed to enjoy that one."

"Yes she did enjoy last week." I stammered. "The room would be fine." Once again looking around.

"How many keys do you need? Two or would you like three this time?" Her eyebrow went up a little as if she was unsure on how to proceed with our conversation.

"Two would be fine I guess."

"Okay, well I'll make a third key and leave it at the desk in case I'm not here to give you the gentleman's key in the morning." She stated a little more confident than before. Also a little louder. A man sitting in the lobby looked up a little not sure what he just heard.

"Thank you, I guess that would be okay. I appreciate your concern."

"No problem sir, your comfort and pleasure is our utmost priority, although I believe your wife's friend is helping with that as well." She grinned as she slid two keys across the counter at me. By this point my cock was rock hard and as I turned, I had the whole attention of the man in the lobby. My guess is he figured it out and by the grin on his face he knew exactly what and who I was.

As I started to turn to leave the lady at the counter called one more time. "Sir, here is also two complimentary parking passes for our parking garage. That way you can park for free when you arrive in the morning to pick up your wife." This time she said it loud enough just to make sure that the man fully understood what was going on.

"Thank you." I muttered as I hurried pass the man and hurried to my car.

The rest of the day was a blur with finishing work, hurrying home, dropping off her son at her mom's house to a gentle and understanding smile. She even made me feel somewhat like I was doing the right thing as she gave me a hug goodbye and said "Thank you for understanding and taking care of my daughter."

I came back to the apartment to find Bec fully dressed in a tight red dress that draped low in the back. The dress left little to the imagination and also showed everyone that she wasn't wearing a bra. As she moved you could see the small dimples on her lower back and a hint of her black thong peak out from time to time. She was looking beautiful and the sting was it wasn't for me. So I took her to the same restaurant where Ben was waiting yet again. Bec told me she loved me and thanked me as she got out of the car. I tried to kiss her but she once again stopped me claiming she didn't want me to ruin her lipstick.

Ben took her arm and immediately put his hand on her lower back, almost on her ass. He smirked, gave me a wink and said, "Thanks Stevie, I'll take good care of her."

This brought a laugh out of Bec and she went in close to him and held him tight as they went inside. I watched until they were out of site. They looked like lovers, fully comfortable in each other's arms.

Then I went straight home. I actually cleaned up the apartment and did everything I could to keep myself busy. I ended up jacking off twice that night, the second time while I was naked laying on my back looking up at the ceiling. Once again I woke up Thursday morning to the bling of my phone with dried cum all over myself.

The text was from Bec. HEY BABE, COME GET ME IN ABOUT AN HOUR. WE ARE JUST FINISHING UP AND I SHOULD BE DONE BY THEN.

It hurt but I went ahead and got ready. I showed up a few minutes early and sat in the parking garage until exactly an hour had passed. As I was walking in, I passed Ben walking out. He stopped, looked at me with an arrogant grin and said, "Hey Stevie, thanks for picking her up. She is a wild one. You should appreciate her."

I was thrown for a loop. I just said "thanks" and went around him. The same lady was at the counter and grinning. Apparently she had seen the whole thing. As I approached she turned professional but still had a slight grin.

"Good morning sir. How may I help you?"

"Oh yes, I believe you have a key for me."

"Absolutely, The gentleman left you a key. I believe there is a message as well." She pulled out a small piece of paper but I imagined that she had already memorized what was on the paper. "Here it is, thank you for a great night of company. I left a gift for you with your girlfriend." She then slid the key across with the piece of paper and a full smile on her face.

I left as quick as I could embarrassed and hard.

When I got to the room, Rebecca was laying on the bed fully naked. She was on her side facing the door with her legs together. When I got close to the bed she said, "Thanks for picking me up. Ben said to thank you for an amazing night of fucking. He also said to give you your gift when you got here."

With that she opened her legs and I could see the cum starting to drip out of her pussy. I didn't even say anything I just got undressed almost tripping over my clothes and then going straight down to eat his cum out of her. She didn't even ask.

After she was clean and had two orgasms, she pulled me up and started sucking on my cock. It was about to explode and I tried to pull back but she took it all in her mouth. Was I had finished cumming in her mouth she sat up and gave me a kiss pushing my own seed back into my mouth and holding it there until I swallowed.

Once we calmed down, we took a shower and left.

And that was the routine for several weeks. I would get sex once or twice a week, always cumming on her and having to lick it off. Then getting her a hotel room and delivering both her and her child to where they needed to go. Then reversing that routine the next day.

I was over the humiliation at this point. It was just routine. The encouraging hugs from her mom. The snide remarks from the hotel staff and Ben's remarks when I saw him.

Rebecca's attention was mainly on her phone texting or talking to Ben.

So after a month and a half of having another man fuck my girlfriend each week, with me delivering her and even paying for the room he was fucking her in. I thought my humiliation was complete, I then realized my life was just starting down this road.

My final humiliation was just starting.

To be continued in the final chapter.