All Comments on 'I Hate Miles Bonn'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Smiffy69Smiffy697 months ago

Great story. Frustrating that she couldn’t see him for what he was, but that’s the story. Wouldn’t be good otherwise! 5*

BlueFox007BlueFox0077 months ago

Lovely, believable, beautiful story. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Fun read and I loved the tongue-in-cheek style. 4.7*

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner7 months ago

The plot was well developed and its timeline kept the suspense. Thank you for sharing the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like how you worked in the personality trait that she was not able to conceive that his criticism was intended to help. There are people like that. There are also people who actually do love to cut other people down. Luckily for the mc, he wasn’t one of them.

MVarroMVarro7 months ago

It must be deep winter on the pct already. Awful main characters. She is neurotic, insecure and definitely unfit for any management position, while he is as deep as a puddle in a drought. I usually like your stories but this one i.m.h.o. does not meet your usually high quality. Despite that, thank you for giving us your stories.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Fucking other guys isn't romantic, at all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story, would make a great hallmark film, of course it would have to be watered down and no sex, but the confusion, the internal struggle and the love would all work well on screen, especially if the right actors brought the characters to life.

EVLoverEVLover7 months ago

Thank you for another wonderful romance story. 5*****

In the end, the guy gets the girl…or was it a case of the girl gets the guy?

Ladygrey69Ladygrey696 months ago

Nice story.

Would be funny if you also wrote the story from the view point of the two-pump chump (the IT guy she attacked) 😀

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

I agree with Boyd, "Fun couple." Love your fantasies and the way you describe them to us. If you remember more about this couple I hope you will tell us! 😉

Until next time.

Cheers

SAGE

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire6 months ago

Hi, Trionyx, I stayed up late and was able to finish this after all. This was a fun tale, but I felt a little frustrated for Miles. In her determination not to get close to him, Erin seemed willfully blind to Miles’ questions and minor criticisms being constructive and helpful. His willingness to wait until the time was right was sweet but also a bit weird in that he thought he’d lost her when she was dating Mario. The ending was good enough to bring them together though and considering that it’ s Romance, that’s the important part. Best wishes in the contest.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler6 months ago

I agree with all the five star comments already made. I enjoyed the evolution of the relationship and how you created the obvious ending. Thanks for an amazing experience.

sg1010sg10103 months ago

ANOTHER GOOD ONE !

THANK YOU ! !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...