All Comments on 'I Hate My Life Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting story. Waiting for more chapters

JiZenJiZenover 3 years ago

Just love it. It will be hard to wait for the next chapter, so don't let us wait to long..... Keep up you great work.

Mack1982Mack1982over 3 years ago

Please keep going!! Great job

JiZenJiZenover 3 years ago

Just love it. Another great story from you, hope the next chapter is here very soon...... Keep up your great work.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 3 years ago

This is great, it could almost stand alone without sex involved, BUT, the sex does make it more fun. Please hurry (but not too fast to ruin the mood) with the next chapter.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
EXCELLENT 2ND CHAPTER OF THIS 5 STAR STORY

CAN'T IMAGING A FAMILY MEMBER BEING TREATED SO BADLY AS IN CHAPTER ONE BUT THIS CHAPTER IS GOING ALONG PRETTY WELL! KEEP IT UP. CAN'T WAIT TILL CHAPTER 3. THANKS BIGMADSTORK. HELL OF A HANDLE!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Really good story with solid plot and I like the gradual transformation of him. The "open marriage" thing is an unnecessary turn off for me, not sure why you went in that direction? The were couple things I either missed or you did. Is he 18 or 19 because I believe earlier in Part 1 you had him infer he was 19. Kim's tits were small in the shower on Day 1 and "huge" when she runs in the room at the end of Part 2. Oh, and who is her "sister" and where did she come from or go? Minor points, I know, but felt compelled to point them out. All said, still a solid 5*...

niks1822niks1822over 3 years ago

Damn that was a fast upload good job. Hopefully you upload other parts this fast as well. Good story.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Different For Sure

Having the wimpy lead is definitely different but it looks like he is coming out of that now. I'm wondering if mom had hit put on him and Sophie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing

Love the twist with the open marriage thing between Bret and Kim with an incestuous addition with their 18 year old daughter Maggie.

Taking Marco to rock bottom only for three of his sisters to join him one at a time was good. And having him paired with Maggie who is the daughter of an LAPD cop was fortuitous, but stuff like that happens every once in a while in real life, and it does stretches out the potential of the story, giving Marco and his sisters the protection they need.

All in all good story structure. Keep up the good writing.

MilehisexfunMilehisexfunover 3 years ago

Good read, my only issue is the alone without an id, in part one you give the impression, he got his cell phone and id back when he took over the house plus he would need an id to fly, did they take it away from him again after they landed. I also dont see how he can be so forgiving of his family for literally trying to kill him unless you have something for that in mind, I'll keep reading for sure.

Sparks59Sparks59over 3 years ago
Jeez,

somebody get that boy a tampon. smh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All ways love you

It's not Whitney's. It actually Dolly Parton's . A country singer

BigMadStorkBigMadStorkover 3 years agoAuthor

According to Dolly's WIKI ... "In 1999, Parton was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. She has composed over 3,000 songs, including "I Will Always Love You" (a two-time U.S. country chart-topper, as well as an international pop hit for Whitney Houston)"

Personal preference, I like Whitney's version better. Good catch, I never knew Dolly wrote and sang it herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sparks59

Yes because a guy who has been through hell showing his emotions means he needs a tampon. Grow the fuck up you immature sack of shit

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA+++

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Yeah women just love wimpy beta boys oh wait no they don't 🤣🤣🤣I mean there are all types of men but this guy barely counts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So he falls for his sisters who apparently hate his guts and now don’t, they fuck him and he loves them and the first chance they get they go out party and fuck random guys and he forgives them instantly, man this guy is the epitome of pathetic, idk if I can continue this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES