I Hate My Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul suggests, "I could just drive you over to the motel."

I smile at the sweet dumb kid, "If we're being watched, which I bet we are, you would be dead in two days. You can't do anything to help me. You are here to protect Anna. That is what you will do until you are summoned home, which should be soon."

Paul looks sad, "I already was. I'm on vacation."

I look at Paul and smile, "Look, kid. I like where your heart is. However, right now, we're endangering your life. Be smart, go back home, or you'll be stuck here with us. Go."

He looked like he was thinking, but he plays the smart play and leaves.

I suggest, "We need to find a motel; then a busy area so I can sing for money."

After three hours of walking and asking for directions twice, we find a place to stay. We eat fast-food for lunch. The motel manager can't think of a place to perform, there is a mall nearby, but they may object. We go up there, and they recognize me and know my entire history. It's scary how much they know about me.

They do let me sing, but only in a small area that is away from the businesses a bit. It's a place people can sit and eat outside. What better place to be entertained? I put down a clean fast-food cup with rocks at the bottom, so it doesn't blow away.

Now it's easy, I start belting out song after song. Being outdoors, I must sing louder. I need to take time between songs, but I'm building up strength in my voice. Interesting. Some children give me a few coins, but this isn't enough to live on. After an hour, I think we may need to move on, we can't eat even breakfast based on the coins I have collected so far.

I see a lot of people exiting their cars. Maybe my luck is changing. Over the next hour, a huge crowd has gathered, and is sitting on the ground, they brought blankets with them. How did they know to bring blankets? The security guy tells us the mall recorded me on the phone, then blasted out a message on their social media accounts. I am performing right now, hurry now to see me live.

There are a lot of young women here. Hell, there are a lot of women of all ages here. Only about a third have dates or spouses with them. I change more to love songs and lost love songs. As my voice starts to fail, I call out, "Last Song." As is now my norm, New York, New York, brings down the house in California, just as good as it does in New York.

I fall to a knee, I'm exhausted. My sisters rush to me and give me a big hug. Everyone wants an autograph, a picture, and to wish me well. It's not long until only Nurse Becky is with us. She has her own cup that is filled with money and checks.

Nurse Becky, "They left you some tips after your performances. You were gone before we had them all collected. Don't lose this, there are some difference makers. Keep in mind, there are a lot of rich people here, and they donate for all kinds of things. You reminded them of their youth, nothing is more valuable than that. I got to go, have a good life, and take care of yourself."

She ran away, crying. I seem to be doing that to way too many women.

Our bank is in the mall. We walk over to it, get a teller, and then hand her the two cups that I have. Then Maria and Anna both pull out large wads of checks and cash.

The lady hands each of us a check and instructs us to start signing the checks. Many are written to Cash, a few say Marco. Those, I endorse. $115,245.10 is the final amount. My legs just about buckle, and I have tears in my eyes again. That's when the lady recognizes me, and we sit down at a desk with chairs. Maria and I fill out signature cards, and we get debit cards.

That's a lot of money, but out here, it goes quick. We are still going to watch our money. I need clothes for my audition, and that might be three nights. I don't dare buy three outfits; just in case I don't make it to the finals. We stop for another cheap meal, and then it's back to the motel.

This is a big step down from the last one we stayed at. The place smells. The sheets aren't white. They're more of an eggshell, an off white. The bed has a dip in the middle. The carpet has cigarette burn holes, and gum in places that won't come out. It's a mix of light and dark brown shag carpet. The wood paneling screams of the sixties. Yes, this is a step up from the underpass, I shouldn't complain.

It's incredible to think of how far I have come, just because of my pride. We are all sitting on the bed, watching TV.

I ask my sisters without looking at them, "We should go back to the family. This isn't fair to you two. You shouldn't have to live like this. You deserve much better, and it's all because of me. My pride has done this to us."

They are both on me like a Pit Bull that's been backed into a corner. I didn't expect this.

Anna has a knee in my stomach, "Don't you dare say that shit. This isn't your doing. For eighteen years, you have been abused, you will not go back for more. So, help me, if you do, I will beat you to within an inch of your life. You won't need them."

Maria has tears in her eyes, "You can't let them win. You are going to win this competition, you are going to make records, you will make money, and we'll have an awesome life. We can do small concerts and bars. If you come, they will listen."

I smile, "That isn't quite how it goes, but I get your meaning. Anna, you can get off me now."

She smiles at me, "I don't think so. I have needs. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. We are in a seedy motel, that's the type of place people go to fuck. I have needs, this place is built for fucking, you have a shaft made for fucking. Did I mention, I have needs? We never did work on your confidence.

"To help you out, I want you fucking me at least twice a day. I don't care where we are or what's going on. Bend me over and fuck me or ask me to suck your balls dry. I want to be your slut. Neither of us has protection, you decide. How about starting, oh, ... NOW!"

I get up complaining, "Dammit, dammit, dammit. I need to get up out of this terrible bed, strip off my dirty clothes just so I can fuck a beautiful woman. I hate my life."

I do have a smile on my face. I try to crawl sexily up the bed. The problem is, I'm still me. I know I look like a dork trying to look sexy. Anna and Maria do get a good laugh out of it.

Because they have been so good to me, I want to make this special. My legs are underneath me, and I have a finger inside of her pussy, going as deep as I can. With my tongue, I go straight in. My few times doing this, I was slow and gentle. This time I try quick and soft. I don't push anything hard, it's more of a grazing touch on all the surface area I can reach. I use a pulsing sensation to use some harder lapping.

I'm trying very hard not to bore her. It's hard for me to tell what mood she's in; she is grunting and moaning. This is very unusual behavior for her. I try to go faster, to make her happier. She screams at me with such viciousness, I thought I hurt her. She is sitting up and breathing hard, she looks like a woman possessed.

Then, after a few fleeting moments, she fades away and falls back against the headboard.

Anna is in a dreamy state, "Damn, that was amazing. Granted, I don't have much experience, but damn, I need more."

I move up the bed a bit, and I place my cock at her entrance. I don't push in ... yet. I look into her eyes, and she nods her head yes as a broad smile shapes her face. I drive in gently. Oooooh? My sister is no virgin. She takes me surprisingly well, for a while. That's when I slow way down. She could handle the extra girth with relative ease. But going deeper is like drilling through rock. It can be done, it's just a whole lot harder.

It's not too long before I'm all in; I settle in for a few moments. She did a lot of heavy breathing as I bore the tunnel. Maria is hilarious, she is sitting in a chair, looking at her sister like its no big deal. She wasn't so carefree her first time.

I pull out, and Anna's face contorts to a look of extreme pain. As I push back in, it is intense joy. She is sooooo funny. The slow pace is easy on my body, I keep this up for a while.

Anna purrs like a cat as she says, "Oh my. This is sooooooo gooooood. I never knew slow fucking could be so much fun. It's amazing how much texture your cock has. No toy has ever felt like this. The consistency is soooo perfect. You're hard as steel, but you bend just enough to ease your way in"

She can't help but moan loud and long. For me, this is still special. The feeling that runs through my body is magical. I can see my gorgeous sister, laying in a bed, because she wants to be with me. That just boggles my mind. I love watching her hips move, and her round orbs bounce back and forth. Her nipples are screaming to be played with.

Hey, yeah, why don't I? I have never played with a set of breasts before. I don't need to slow down, but I do let go of her hips. Both hands go to her breasts, and I palm each one. She orgasms. I stop for a bit. I do continue to check out her breasts.

Her face turns deeper shades of red, the more I play with her breasts. This urges me to play more.

Maria screams, "STOP!"

I put up my hands like they do in those cooking shows. Maria points to Anna.

"Look at that face," screams Maria, "Red means no oxygen." I suddenly feel awful. "When you see that, slow down or stop. See, she looks much better already." I start breathing myself again.

Anna is sucking air hard, breathing, "My orgasms, ran, together, too much. Thank you."

I continue fucking again. Apparently, I can walk, but not chew gum at the same time. I soon forget all about that as the pleasure consumes my body. I realize that my orgasm isn't too far away. I increase my rate three times, trying to find my fastest speed while still using the full length. In what felt like no time at all, I can't hold back any longer. I pull out.

Anna yells out, "Nooooo, at me."

Nope, not until we are stable. She sits up in a flash and takes me as deep as she can. I shoot one, two, three, four, five loads of cum into my sister's mouth. After each shot, she gulps my baby-makers.

I fall to my side. I can't move. Maria leans over the edge of the bed and licks my cock clean. I didn't even get hard. Maria strips for us. Turns off the lights, and then slips into bed next to me. She sleeps on her side, facing me.

I can't see her, but I do hear, "Win or lose, tomorrow night, you are mine."

+++++

With a credit card and some money now, we take an Uber to the show. They both stay with me. In New York, I was a nobody. Everyone left me alone. People here have heard me, and I'm a "Goldie" this time. They know my story, and everyone wants to give us food. It's really touching, and it's making me an emotional mess. They all want a piece of me.

The producer that came to the hospital asked me to go with her. Anna, Maria, and I all follow her. She takes me by my hand and hugs me before we go anywhere.

I whisper in her ear, "Thank you. You saved my life. I'll do whatever you want."

She has tears in her eyes, she leads me through the back of the stage, and then to the opposite side. It's a big open area for the staff. There is food, drinks, couches, chairs, everything you need for relaxing. She sits down with us on a sofa. She has her arm around me.

Brenda says, "First, thank you for saving Shannon from herself. The show really appreciates you not ruining her career. You are going on last tonight. We're teasing your appearance and have shown parts of the film we did on you. We want to milk it for all it's worth. There are other contestants we're showing as well, we can't favor you two. You need to relax.

"Relax, we've done this before. If you see a celebrity back here, don't go nuts. Most of them are here to see you anyways. Don't sign any deals yet. A lot of studios want you. They will try and get you to sign a low-ball contract. Wait until you get an agent, and then wait until after the competition. If you are hard up, I'll personally loan you money."

Anna is quick to step in, "We're ok now. We did a concert in a park, and some very generous people were there."

Brenda tells us, "Actually, it was from the hospital. We filmed that as well. Some of those old bats are worth a mint, and as they say, you can't take it with you. They got the better deal, wait until you see the footage. You did them all a world of good."

"When we near your time, I will walk you back over to the opposite side, and then push you on the stage. Is there anything else you need?"

I give her a hug, "No, you have been more than wonderful to us. I'll sit here and stay out of the way. Thank you."

After she walks away, Maria asks me, "Why don't big, gorgeous men ever offer you help?"

I open my mouth but have no answer for her. They both laugh hard, covering their mouths, so we don't interrupt anyone.

All three of us sit on the couch. We wait all afternoon, and well into the night, hearing cheers and gongs. We did eat enough. More than enough. They have a soundproof room to practice in. I take good advantage of that. For the most part, it's just a long, drawn-out day, where almost nothing unusual happened.

Ok, a few minor stars introduced themselves. We knew who they were. We exchanged autographs. My sisters were star struck with a country singer. Someone famous, I remember the name, I'm just not much of a fan of Country music. It's all good, plenty of people hate my style as well. Can't make everyone happy. Boy, do I know that.

Brenda finally comes to get us. She takes me by the hand again, and I'm shaking. She giggles at that. We wind our way through the back of the stage and end up on the opposite side. The one on stage is being ejected. A pretty girl is going next up, and then I'm last.

The girl is shaking like a leaf, worse than I am. That makes me feel a little better. She did wonderful, wow, what a voice. That is some stiff competition. She skips off the stage and wishes me good luck, this is so surreal.

I get up on stage. My name is Marco, I'm 18, and I'm homeless. I then thank everyone kind enough to help my sisters and me out. What am I singing?

I smile at that question and pause before I answer, "I think you've seen me cry enough for a lifetime. Growing up, I didn't know what love is. Since becoming a contestant, I have seen love for the first time. Tonight, I'm singing Whitney Houston's, 'I Will Always Love You.' This is a test to see if I have learned anything yet."

I wipe the single tear from my eye, take a big, deep breath, and then it starts, just me, and the words. It's not loud, no dramatic inflections of the voice or scaling across notes. No, only the first few words, all by themselves, "If I should stay ..." The crowd cheers during the performance. My eyes are closed as I put all my emotions into the words. I finally end the song with loud, powerful, last lyrics, and then the long final note, so it ends with, '... I'll alwaysssssssssss loveeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu."

My hands are on my knees, I'm shaking. I'm breathing very hard. The crowd is going insane. As I stand up, I say, "Thank you. This means a lot to me. Thank you to the theatre for using digital lights as well."

It took a few seconds, but then people start to roar with laughter. Yup, I'm not a comic.

The first judge says, "When I heard Whitney, I was thinking, yeah, but he's a guy. You confused me. Then I heard that power in your voice, and I was like yeah, I see it now. It works. It's a love song, not a woman's love song. Awesome audition!"

Shannon is next, "I'm speechless. I was thinking the same thing, a horrible choice in songs. But damn, especially at the end where your voice and opera training take over the song. Wow. Well done."

The older woman is next, "You sang it well. I just can't get over hearing Whitney singing it in my head. It's an iconic girl's song." I hear a lot of boos. I smile. "I understand what you were trying to do, it just didn't work for me."

I'm stunned, yet I still say, "I thank you for your opinion. Not everyone likes me. Heck, even my own family hates me. It's not the end of the world. I've been there already. God bless you."

Finally, the second male judge. He can be the nicest or the meanest of the judges. When he turns mean, it gets ugly quickly, and it leaves a mark from the branding.

The guy turns to his right, looking at the other judge, and says, "I think that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard you say. Do you realize that women are coaching men in the NFL? Men are selling women's clothing and makeup? This is a new world. I thought it was bold. Twice he performed, once he ran off the stage and cried, the second was from a hospital room.

"Now this kid who's had the world shit on him has the balls to sing Whitney's song as good as she did, I think that is pretty damn marvelous. Stop acting like an old woman, it's the 2000's, not the 1800's." Now he looks at me. "Your voice work and pronunciation are amazing. Everything is on key, and I love what you did with the notes you draw out. I would love to see you with a live band and draw that out more. Awesome job."

Now he is talking to the cameras, "So, here are the twelve semi-finalists. You can vote online, text, or call the number listed to vote. You may start now. Tomorrow, we will be back to tabulate the results and have a few specials for you. Good night everyone."

The producer is still hugging me on the side of the stage. She has my hand and isn't letting go of me. This is getting me nervous, am I being set up for a hit? Is someone going to shoot me?

Maria takes her hand away, puts her hands on the side of my head, and says, "Look at me." I relax. "Nobody is coming to kill you. They have a request and want you to stick around a few minutes."

The producer looks at us and can't speak.

Maria explains, "You were holding his hand, preventing him from leaving. In our family, that may mean you want to talk to them or ... you want to kill them and are setting them up. He is ok now. You were in no danger; he was going to freak out and faint. Marco, sit down for a minute."

We both sit on some sturdy cases. A guy by the name of Ted introduces himself to us. He is the executive producer. We are waiting for someone else. The girl that sang before me and her parents are led to us.

Ted starts off, "Tomorrow, we have a lot of time to fill for our show. We can stretch out the winners and losers for thirty minutes, that leaves another thirty to fill. What we'd like to do, since you are both eighteen, is a duet together."

Neither of us jumps for joy.

The surly judge is behind us, and says, "You both need to do it. Marco, this is a soft song, your power works against you. It takes a deft touch to pull it off. Maggie, you have such a stuck-up attitude, people hate you even though you have skills. You will never get a recording gig. Fans must love you the way they love Marco. You need to be linked to a feel-good story because yours sucks. I know he can sing this; I don't know if you have the skill to pull it off."

The old lady smiles, "You know, this is a bad idea. Let's go get that hot young single mother. I bet she would do anything to get a piece of Marco. Ted, hurry up and get her back here. Maggie, you are excused."

Maggie turns on the waterworks, "But I want the solo."

While she is still wailing, I tell her, "It's hard to be convincing when you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Try getting beaten to within an inch of your life. Try giving up everything but the clothes on your back. No ID, wallet, money, jacket, food, no job, then you can try to cry me a river. Until then, get the hell out of here and bring in the MILF."

I sit amazed that everyone knows what a MILF is.

I look down, I'm sad, I tell everyone, "It's only been five days that I knew what that word meant. I just used it, and you all know. I hate my life." I get up and start walking towards the door.