I Hate My Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't feel pressured though, she will find people, she always does. She has sniffed out every other fantasy of hers, including cuckolding me for a year. She is one horny woman, and I love every bit of her. Feel free to use her in any way you want. I'm not just talking to Marco, either.

"You will be safe here. You'll be safe at the bar. You're safe in the SUV, it's bullet-proof. You are obviously being watched; I think I can do something about that. This is a gated neighborhood, and my people know everyone. Any outsider will stick out. We have the software and cameras to see if you are being followed on the road. Ok, bedtime. We have a lot to do this week. Goodnight, everyone."

They have two spare bedrooms; Maggie goes in with her parents. Of course, all my sisters are sleeping with me. It's Maria's turn. I'm tired, it's been a long emotional day. From feeling the elation of moving on to the next level to the sorrow of seeing Maggie drop out, the extreme emotions really wore me out.

Maria looks at me, expectantly, "Is it ok?"

I smile, "I bet we hear them long before they hear us."

I take off my clothes slowly. I try to be sexy, but let's face it, I'm a dork. I can't dance, I'm horny, and I don't have the patience to make this last like I should. I need to get better at this. Hell, I need to get better at everything.

My sisters strip and get on the bed. Maria is in the center, while Anna and Rose are at the end of the bed. I kiss her on the lips. This time we linger longer than usual. She surprises me by poking her tongue into my mouth. That was different. I am paralyzed with fear, I have no idea what to do. My tongue is sticking out, she works with that and rolls her tongue around mine. Wow, who knew that could be so cool?

When she is sated, I move down to her little kitten. She hasn't shaved in a while. We don't spend money on non-essential items. I think we can now. I dig in with my tongue, I try something new. I always use a slow lapping tongue. This time I use just the tip, and I try to emulate hummingbird wings. I move my tongue as quick as possible.

This is a whole lot harder than slow and easy-going licking. My jaw gets tired much faster. On the other hand, Maria is going nuts almost immediately. Her breathing is quick and rapid, she is sweating, and worst of all, she is screaming. I stop. A demon projects from her body and two hands push my head back, and it screams in my sister's voice, "Noooooooo." I blink, and it's just my sister. I giggle, and that earns me a tap on the head.

In no time at all, Maria has a hard orgasm and rolls to her side. I sit back up, and Rose pushes me back. My cock is pointing up, and Rose jumps at the chance to take me orally. She quickly has the head in her mouth. Her tongue encircles my head, and then she takes as much of me as she can, she gags when it hits the back of her throat. Between the hand strokes and the sucking, I am ready to blow. I say, "Ready," although it's soft.

Kim is at the door watching. She runs in, pushes a surprised Rose to the side. Kim is on her knees, whips her top off, and holds up her huge tits.

She instructs me, "Paint my face and breasts."

I stand up, stroke my cock once, and then spray her face, chin and all over her chest with five good blasts of my jizz. Kim takes a finger full, and sucks it from her finger while going, "mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmmmm."

Kim instructs my sisters, "Well come on girls, dig in." She giggles.

Anna, Maria, and Rose all suck her body. Maggie uses a finger to get a taste, smiles, and says, "Mmmmmmmm." Well, that is more than enough to get me hard again. My sisters notice and giggle as they look at me. Kim has a sister and her daughter each sucking on a breast, the sheer happiness on that woman is incredible. She can't get enough.

Her smile is gone as the cum has been removed from her body. Everyone has moved away from her and closer to me. Maria quickly gets on the bed, bends her knees, and spreads her legs wide, giving me more than enough room.

Kim suggests to Maria, "Rather than your back, try on your hands and knees."

Maria rolls over and is up on her hands and knees, legs still spread wide apart. I inch my way closer; the anticipation is killing me. I'm not thrilled with a group watching me, but it's too late now. I push my bulbous head into the dripping snatch of my sister. The visual is impressive as my cock is level with her body. I slowly push in, then slowly pull out. Yup, still a fantastic feeling.

Maggie is in the doorway with her dad hugging her from behind, "That thing looks amazing. What's it like being shoved up inside of you?"

Kim answers, Maria is busy, "You don't see ones that size very often. It's even rarer when they go slow and care about not hurting you. Once they find the depth, it's hard, especially at a fast speed, to not hit your cervix. When going slow, it extends the time you have together, and the feeling is different. When it's fast, you only feel the extended bulbous head, sliding in and out. It's awesome.

"However, at slow rates, the veins scrape the pussy walls all the way in, and out. You are getting a whole lot more pleasure from the thickness that you don't normally get just by going slow. The doggie position you're in now allows a bit more depth, he can tickle just a little bit more than he can on your back. Now add in the visuals for us, and I think everyone, but Bret, wants a shot at him."

Rose is stern, "Not tonight you aren't. He needs rest, he's stressing his body too much. He has minimal stamina. The beating, malnutrition, and stress have taken a toll on him. He is done after this."

Bret says louder, "Agreed."

I am tired, just twenty minutes of slow fucking, and I am done, I need to orgasm, and I need this to end soon. I pick up my speed significantly and manage to get out, "Almost done."

Maria shouts, "Need. ... Help."

Kim puts a finger in her ass. Maggie uses a pair of fingers to search for her clit and then gently rubs it. Anna and Rose reach for the huge udders that are hanging from my sister. They are huge and they're bouncing. They each grab one and pinch the nipples a bit too hard.

Maria screams loud enough to wake the neighbors, she is frozen in place, her body clamps down on my cock. Even steel isn't hard enough to withstand her pussy clamp of death. Heh, heh, heh, that sounds so cool. It's hard, but I still pump three shots of babymakers into my sister. Oh, oh, that might be a problem.

That certainly ended our night.

To be continued ...