I Hate My Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move into "Piano Man," then "Crocodile Rock." It was a fun way to blow an hour. Now, I need to write some more. I am finally nearing the end.

+++++

At lunch, sandwiches, and chips are brought in. I like a good Italian sub, nothing better in the sandwich world. After lunch, we have a bit of time to kill. There aren't many contestants left anymore. All eight of us do our thing, and then there is time to use up while people at home vote. They fill that up with us doing something fun. That doesn't apply to all groups. The danger seekers, magicians, comedians, and dancers put too much into their routines.

As a singer, it's no big deal. The two little girls that train dogs are doing a show, as is the dance group. I will be doing mine with Maggie. It will do wonders for her career. The more she is seen, the more people will want her records. Her family has been awesome to us, I will do anything to help her and her career.

We are all dressed up and waiting when there is a knock on the door. Cindy verifies who's there, and we all leave single file. Outside, it's a beautiful day. The sun is out, it's warm, and the wind is blowing. That's a few things I miss with being stuck inside. That makes me sad.

Inside the car, it's almost somber, I jump at any movement outside. The shadow of a bird made me jump. Nobody knows what to do. Maria and Anna are hugging me. Today, that's no relief. I know Kim wants to jump me, but no way she does that inside the car.

Surprisingly, it's Cindy that is the catalyst.

Cindy has a sly mischievous grin on her face as she asks, "Are the rumors true about Marco? We have a file on him, it contains all kinds of details. However, some are just rumors. So, ... in the name of ...complete files. How big are you?"

I politely answer, "I stand 5' 7" tall and weigh 145 pounds."

Maria breaks out into a burst of laughter. I have no idea why. Kim and Maggie are next to laugh. What am I missing?

Cindy tries again. She uses her hands, starts at three inches, and then go to the maximum width of her arms slowly. I watch her. Anna screams, and the driver swerves, thinking something is wrong.

Bret saves me, "I think she was trying to politely ask you, how long your ... um ... thing is."

I catch on now. I turn a brilliant shade of red and cover my face with my hands. I feel so dumb.

I decide to turn the tables, "Kim, what would you say?"

Cindy chokes, Kim stutters, turns red, then answers, "I would say a good meaty eight inches."

I ask Maggie, "What do you think?"

Maggie is more than willing to agree with her mom.

I ask Maria, "What do you think? You've seen it enough."

Maria's mouth is hanging open, she can't talk, she is too embarrassed.

Anna quickly answers without being asked, like that will make it better, "Eight inches and just shy of a beer can around. It's a freaking monster."

Cindy giggles a bit. Great, that is over. Nope, dear Maria feels the need to talk.

Maria looks shy as she offers, "It's a hell of a ride if you get the chance. It splits you open and swallows you in."

Cindy gasps at her admission. She points between Maria and me. Kim points between all of us other than Bret. Cindy turns a red that made it worth it. We exit the car with a blushing FBI agent, that was so cool. Over the radio, we hear that the other vehicles just arrived as well. Nobody exits from those vehicles.

Once inside, Maggie and I are taken for practice with the band. We do my song and then our duet. I point out the changes I made, just to make sure they get it right. They are professionals, they will. They do this type of work a lot.

We both get something to eat. It's a light dinner just so there is something in my stomach for tonight. Now we sit and wait again. Because I have so many people, they give us a small room. I bet the FBI insisted on it, fine with me.

Slowly, I can hear the noise building in the theater as the crowd arrives. It's loud now because everyone is talking, waiting for the show to start. At this stage, it's a big advantage to be last. You're last in the people's minds and they tend to vote for the last person they saw. Conversely, first is worst. I am second. Swell. This is not good for me. That also means I will be the first to perform in the optional round, my duet with Maggie. That is good, they will have a lot of time to see my last performance while they vote.

The first little girl goes up; she does her doggie show; it's very similar to the others. The judges mention that; she is done. I am next, I get kisses from everyone before going out on stage.

Right away, the first male judge asks me, "Hey man, um, what the fuck are you doing here? Every time you show up, someone tries to kill you."

The place is deathly silent, it's like everyone is holding their breath.

I am looking at the ground, I look up at the judges, smile, and answer, "My family and I do seem to have a difference of opinion. I prefer breathing, and it seems they don't want me to. I'm a singer. I sing, it's what I do. I don't run strip clubs, kill people, take bets, sell drugs. I sing; it's the only thing I'm good at. Yet I somehow am a threat to their organization.

"This isn't about them. It's about a guy that thinks he can sing, two adorable girls that train dogs, an insane guy that does death-defying feats, a group of young dancers, a comedian that makes even me laugh, an acrobat of epic proportions, and a magician that is the best I have seen. I sound like your commercial."

They all laugh hard at that.

The judge asks again, "You gonna make us cry again?"

I give him a mock look of surprise, "I was thinking of it, I have a lot to draw from. It's so tempting to do Frank. He is so cool. But as much as I love those songs, not tonight. And no, I'm not doing opera, screw you, grandma. You must be much nicer to get your Ave Maria. No, I'm going to a higher level of music, classic rock."

A bunch of people cheer.

I continue with a big grin, "I found this guy called Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, "Dream On." His voice is unique, his songs are stupid hard to sing, so, naturally, I was drawn to it. It's like a personal test."

The judge says, "The stage is yours, good luck." Then under his breath but still on the mic, "You're going to need it, that song is impossible to sing. He just threw away the win. Stupid mother fucker."

On the internet, the people are split, he did that on purpose, to help me get angry and focus, half said he is that big of a jack ass, and he was truthful. Regardless of what he said and what people think, I have a nearly flawless performance. Because the song is used to yelling, it was perfect for me to really sing the notes.

It really changed the song, but in a great way. He knew he couldn't sing it, and back then, yelling was the way to do songs. I certainly could not do it his way, only his voice can. The song has a lot of big notes to show off my voice, and the place went crazy. There is a ton of young women here, they are chanting my name, people had the cell phone lights on and were swaying their arms. It was beautiful to see from my end.

After the standing ovations, the female judge says, "I guess he wasn't such a stupid mother fucker, was he?"

The crowd screams out, "FUCK, NO!"

How do you edit that out?

The next judge asks, "How do you top that? That was a truly amazing performance. Won't everything else seem like a let-down?"

I now have a big confident smile on my face, "First of all, the people at home must vote me in. Please vote for me. When I first stepped on the stage in New York as a shy jittery and scared to death boy, I know that if I made it to the end, there was a special song for the finale that I would sing. I am good."

They all thank me, and I leave the stage. Now it's time to worry. Maggie is first to attack me, Cindy is a surprising second. My sisters beat Maggie's parents to smother me. Waiting in line is the producer. She pulls us all aside, not just me and my family.

The producer says to us softly, "If Marco makes it to the next round, typically it's just a thirty-minute show. We do the four acts, go to commercial, and then replay some flashbacks before ending the show. The judges and the fans love your duets. It's the most asked for thing. If we have time, would you two want another chance to show off?"

I speak first, "In a heartbeat. It will help Maggie's career tremendously." She hugs me again.

The producer smiles, "That's cute, but you do realize that without you, she has no career. You are good enough to solo, she isn't. Not even close. However, she's a perfect complement to you. Her future is doing duets with you. Mind you, from just the response we've seen and the sales on the Apple Store, that could be a very nice future."

"You two have to do Christmas albums. I alone could come up with a long list. Then add concerts, and that's a nice life. You don't have to get married, just stay friends and make a lot of money. We can't do this as a scheduled thing, that gives you an advantage. Maggie must be in the audience. Nobody here can hear you practice. The audience will start a chant. Think about it, be prepared."

She ran off without asking for our opinion. I look down, and Maggie is on the floor. What the hell happened to her? Why is she crying? I kneel and hold her. Her parents are stupefied, stuck in shock as to why their daughter is on the floor.

I help her to her feet, where she is still crying.

I ask Maggie, "You didn't like hearing you not good enough on your own to have a career, right?" She cries harder. "Ok, that means you'll be stuck making millions singing with me. Oh, darn." We hear a single buzzer of rejection. That's unusual at this stage. "Yes, I plan to have a solo career. Why bother with a duet career? Because it's funnnnnn!

"With solo, I can do anything, and there are no constraints. It's easy. I must work hard to challenge myself. With duets, especially with you, I can't overpower you. I must reign myself in and pick my moments to show off. That's much harder to do. Above all else, I like our sound, it's special. Nobody else specializes in duets."

Maggie has stopped crying and is hugging me hard. It's kind of cute.

I ask Maggie, "You did hear her, right? She said we're going to make millions of dollars singing together. I won't leave you. If I do, that will only hurt us."

Kim and Bret hug me now as well. I look over at my sisters, and they are beaming with pride. I still don't see Rose yet. They said she would be here. I get a terrible feeling, and I need to go sit down alone. Cindy motions for everyone to stay back. She sits next to me.

Cindy asks, "You miss your sister, huh?"

I am full of anger; my hands are red from squeezing them rather than Cindy's neck.

I seethe at Cindy, "You promised she would be here to enjoy this with me."

Cindy looks down, takes my hand, and then looks me in the eye, "That was our intention. There was an explosion." I try to pull my hand back, but she holds on. "She lived, but some shattered glass cut her. She's in the hospital as my sister," she smiles, "my sister has been there a lot, she is clumsy, due to an abusive husband. Your sister has stitches and got knocked out. They are keeping her overnight. If they release her, she will be here tomorrow.

"No way I was telling you that before you had to sing. You have no idea how hard that was, to not tell you. It would have ruined your performance and your future. Sorry for not telling you."

I shake my head as tears roll down my eyes, "No, you did the right thing. Thank you. Please tell my family. I can't, not anymore."

I know it was much longer, but it seemed like five minutes. The lady comes to get me, it's time to go on stage. All eight of us go out and stand in a line. Using lighting, none of us can really be seen, we are more silhouettes on stage. There are three circles lit up and nobody in them.

The two little girls and I are told to move to the first circle. They blink it, so we know which one. The magician and the danger guy go next, and the rest are in the third. They call the first girl's name, pause, and she is eliminated. She runs at me for a hug. Ok.

They call the second girl's name. She will probably make it. They pause forever, she too is eliminated. Damn. Therefore, I am going on. I am relieved. The magician and the comedian also make it. Interesting, just three. They left room for our duet.

+++++

I am amazed when they allow us to go out for dinner. It turns out Bret knows everyone in town. I guess that isn't too hard to believe. A good friend of his owns a restaurant. We are the only people in the place. They are all lined up at the door to meet us. The guy's wife and teenage children are there to meet me specifically.

While waiting, I sing a few tunes and then surprise Maggie by asking her to sing a pair of our songs together. As soon as we finish, our food comes out. After dinner, it's back to some random hotel. I write while everyone else watches TV. When I finish, I am ready for bed. Maggie has other ideas.

On seeing me walk to my bedroom, Maggie follows behind Anna. Maria and Anna sit in chairs, they don't strip down like they typically do. That's when I notice Maggie.

I start, "I thought that ..."

Maggie is quick to close the gap between us and kiss me tenderly on the lips. She then puts her chin on my shoulder and wraps her arms around me like we're slow dancing. Her parents are in the doorway. Yikes, that's a problem. I think she wants me to fuck her, and he carries a gun. What might he do if I fuck his little girl?

How about that for irony, he keeps me alive from the mob and then does their job because I fuck his daughter. If that isn't my life, I don't know what is.

Kim smirks, "We all talked while you were getting the results. Maggie got such a high from being able to sing with you and then when you told her she'll be a star. She is determined, one way or another, to get that python into her. Bret is going for a walk or at least clean his gun with Cindy."

She laughs, but she does not move from the doorway. I am worried that this might be her first time. However, I find out that she has far more experience than me. She realizes this and leads me along like a puppy. I can do this. Together, I pull her clothes off while she pulls mine off.

She starts first by unbuttoning my dress shirt. It goes on the nightstand, I take her blouse off, all five buttons. She undoes my belt, followed by unbuttoning my pants. She slips them down, and I step out of them. She adds it to the pile. I unzip her skirt and then pull it down and off. One more item for the collection. She turns around. I use a finger to push a strap off her right shoulder, it hangs loose. I push the other string over the shoulder; it hangs free.

Kim wants to say something, but Maggie does a zipper across the face motion. I laugh at that.

I look at my sisters, "This isn't a free peep show. You want to see me naked, take it all off."

Maria and Anna quickly strip and are naked before I finish. Kim takes her time and stops at her bra and panties. Maggie holds her bra in place as I fumble to unclasp the bra. Kim ends up helping me. I need a lot more experience at that.

I push my hands around her body and slip between her body and the bra. I roughly hold her magnificent breasts. Like my sister's breasts, they are large, stiff, and perky. I roll my hands around the remarkable set of bouncy orbs. The bra is placed on the pile.

Maggie turns around in my arms and then descends. While going down, she takes my boxers with her. She knows to bring her head back when my cock bounces up. Each of my sisters got a surprise when my cock hit them.

She stands up as I am bending down, grabbing the edges of her panties as I do. She steps out of them, and our pile is now complete. Holding hands, we get into bed. Maggie gets on her back, right in the center of the bed. Her long legs are fantastic.

I am close enough that we can kiss. Interestingly, I get more sparks out of my sisters. I guess that makes sense, I haven't known this woman very long. We explore for a while, she seems bored, time to move on. I move to her breasts.

Kim whispers, "She'll like it better if you kiss your way to her breasts."

I go back to her lips. This time, I trail tiny kisses to her nipples. That did nothing for me at all. Zero on the erotic scale. Maggie arches her back and moans for me. Ok, this isn't about me, it's about pleasing Maggie. No wonder Kim is here still.

I have played with nipples and breasts before. They turn me into a curious little child. I suck them, lick them, pinch them, even use a lite bite to get a moan from her. Maggie seems to like it all. After I get a small orgasm, I move further down the bed. Kim gives me a stern look, and I continue further down the bed.

I did that on purpose, I was testing her. My sisters taught me well. They may not have had experience with fucking, but playing with their twats, they got an A+ on that report card. Heh, heh, now that would be an interesting class, Masturbating 101. That would keep more kids in school.

I start off like a bull in a china shop. I knock into everything. I am clumsy and aggressive. I look up, and Kim is not impressed with my style. Maggie, she loves this, but then, she might love anything between her legs. I spend about ten minutes and get her nowhere close to an orgasm.

I slow down. I am tender, soft, and more deliberate in using my tongue. Maggie yells out, "Oh, fuck, that is good." Kim looks surprised.

Anna explains, "He likes the contrast between the two styles. He wears you down with the aggressive, then steamrolls you with the soft and gentle."

Cindy walks into the room, checking out the action. Is this more fun than watching TV? It sure as hell is for us. It's not long before Bret comes into the room. So that he can see, he pushes Kim and Cindy through the door.

Cindy decides to have her own fun. She pushes the bra straps off her shoulders. Kim looks nervous and raises her hands to stop Cindy.

Bret is quick to say, "Kim! No."

She hesitates and then lowers her hands. I check, she has a grin on her face. Each time I go deep inside of Maggie, she has a small orgasm. I don't want to kill her, so I slow down on those. Instead, I go around in circles fast and lick just outside of her lips, where her arrow ends. She has an arrow pointing the way. Maggie sits up a bit, resting on her arms.

Maggie says to me in a sing-song voice, "That was marvelous, I truly enjoyed that performance. This next performance, I fear. Mom says you will go slow. How do I know you won't just push the whole thing in?"

I tell Maggie, "Get up and out of bed."

She is nearly in tears, thinking she has upset me. She runs to her mother. I wink at Kim as I crawl onto the bed, and I am now in her position. I put my legs straight but split and my arms straight away from my body. Everyone is looking at me like I am odd.

I give my orders, "Anna and Maria, I want you to sit on a leg. Kim and Cindy, you each get to restrain an arm." Both Kim and Cindy understand what I am doing. "With me unable to move, I have no leverage to fuck you. I am 100% at your mercy. YOU get to fuck ME. You decide how fast you want to descend and when to stop."

Maggie and Kim have tears in their eyes.

Kim reminds Maggie, "Darling, someday you're going to push a six to eight-pound baby between your legs. There isn't a cock in the world you can't take. The real question is ... is the man with the cock deserving of your sweet gift to man?

Maggie drops about four inches onto me. Oh damn, that feels good. She reminds me of my sisters.

Maria says, "That and porn is all I've ever seen, I thought it was average."

Kim and Cindy both laugh hard at the admission.

Maggie is bouncing on me slowly. I am pretty sure that she is getting deeper each time. The bounce of the bed helps her bounce up and down; otherwise, that's hard work. Eventually, she is buried all the way. It's mighty special. Fireworks are going off in my head, this is new.