I Hate My Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone let go after Kim releases me. I am no longer a threat to her daughter. I use my arms to hold her at the waist, I help some with lifting her body. I'm not strong enough to help too much. A real man would be able to lift her with little effort.

Because I can't help much and Maggie hasn't strengthened these muscles yet, she is quickly getting winded. I pull her down to me, and roll us both over, popping my cock out along the way. My sisters, Kim, and Cindy all get Maggie in the center of the bed by pulling or pushing. With four of them, it's no effort.

I push into Maggie at a good quick rate.

Kim puts her hand on my shoulder, and instructs me, "Woah there cowboy, slow down. This isn't a race."

She doesn't understand, this is amazing. Cindy nods her agreement. I slow down. Maggie moans loud enough that her dad came to investigate.

Maggie describes, "Wow, wow, I mean, WOW! I can feel his cock slide into me. You always feel the head slide in, but wow, I feel those thick bulging veins wiggle up and down my walls. When I was going faster, I didn't feel that, they flew by. Now that he is going so slow, I can picture it in my mind. Holy shit, this is good!"

Bret breaks the mood, "Yeah, your mother screams like that every night as well." He goes back to TV.

Kim snickers, "He's a very good man, but it's been years since I have screamed."

Cindy asks casually, "I thought you two went to clubs and were open with other people?"

Kim smiles, "Doesn't mean they're any better."

Unfortunately, my stamina is limited. Twenty minutes is my max right now. I am enjoying this a bunch, and I need to end this soon before I cross over. I pick up speed rapidly. Everyone knows why, nobody asks or comments. It's apparent that I am running out of energy.

Anna says from behind me, "Marco, ... you have moved on to the finals."

That gave me a jolt of energy. I go even faster now. I am breathing hard, I slick my hair back, so I drip less on Maggie. She is grunting with each of my lightning-quick thrusts. My toes are curling from holding back. Not sure how much more I can stand. Yet, I want Maggie to go first. Then I can let go. I hate to pop off and leave her hanging, not after the luck she has had.

I call out for help, "Everyone, help me. Grab a part of her body and stimulate her. Quick!"

I tell Maggie in a faltering voice, "I will NOT leave you high and dry. You WILL orgasm before me."

I am slowing down. Oh, fuck, I am going to fail. Kim and Cindy are each sucking a nipple, Maria has a finger on her clit, and Anna is worming a finger towards her ass. All of that is wonderful. However, it was Bret that changed this party.

Bret comes over my shoulder, which was creepy, but he starts as a whisper, "My God, she is beautiful, and you are fucking her. Look at how she responds to you. Look at that face. See that love reflected at you? You once said you didn't know what love looked like. That's it, right there."

Now he turns into a drill Sergeant and is screaming at me, "Don't give up now! She loves you! Fuck her hard! Fuck her like a man! Fuck her like you mean it! MORE ENERGY! SLAM HARDER!"

Cindy starts a soft set of words for Maggie, "Save him. He will hurt himself. He loves you. He is holding for YOU! CUM! CUM for me. CUM for MARCO!"

Between the two, it's an already done deal. The two of us explode. I heard her scream, but mine is louder. My voice is more powerful, it's easy. Together, there is pounding on the walls from the neighbors, or so my family says. I can feel my cum shooting out of my cock up until I go numb.

As I fall forward, someone diverts my body to the side so I don't crush Maggie. I hear Kim cry out, "NO! Help me!" as her voice diminishes. I look, and her husband has her bent over his shoulder, and he is closing the adjoining door. I guess we inspired him.

I am awake but can't move. I am exhausted.

Maria is amused, "Wow, I need me some of that."

Before Maria can clarify her comments, Cindy says with an amused voice, "I am FBI, we don't do incest, that's state level."

Anna seems relieved, "Good. Marco is worn out now, tomorrow I will be a woman in need."

Cindy has a big grin on her face, "There have been some developments tonight. Some people have reached out to the FBI. I can also guarantee you that Rose will be back. Part of why we kept her was for a psych evaluation. They have some awesome people back at the home office. They believe they have helped her a lot and is no longer a threat to you or herself. The guilt was a huge problem.

"I am telling all of you this so you will be discrete and encouraging. That will go a long way to helping her out."

Maggie asks, "She tried to get him killed, shouldn't she be in jail?"

Cindy asks, "Do you really see Marco pressing charges against his sister? Yea, I didn't think so."

Maria adds, "It will be good to see her back."

I fall asleep.

Chapter 9 - Not Your Average Dinner

The next day, breakfast is brought up to us again. It's a nice puffy meat omelet with bacon and sausage, a few potatoes, and some sourdough toast. Naturally, several carafes of coffee are provided. I like coffee in the morning, and today I need it bad. I am tired from last night again. Looking at Kim and Bret, we all laugh. They look like hell. Kim does have a killer smile, but the rest of her looks like a truck ran her over. They need a shower.

Everyone is giving Maggie crap for her brilliant smile. Nothing is making that go away.

Bret smiles at me, "Today, we are going to a much nicer place to practice. I saw the music for your song. I got you a coach. As soon as we finish, we're on our way."

He has me interested. I won't reveal the song yet, keeping the suspense. We pull up to the LA Opera. Oh, this will be cool. Everyone else is a bit surprised. I am excited to be here. I haven't had an opera-singing instructor for a while, and he only did it part-time.

I walk out on stage, and everyone else is in the front row. There are two men there. Both are bigger than me but not the fat older men I was expecting. They are both very polite, they know I am not their equal, few are. We start off with me singing my song and then Ave Maria. The second song gave them an idea of my skills in real Opera. They are less than impressed.

Larry seems to be in charge, he tells me, "Marco, your skills may impress your grandmother, but on a professional level, we would say ... how do I put this ..."

Mark, the other singer, fills in the words, "Kid, you suck."

That hit me like a hammer. I am crushed.

Larry can see my pain, "Listen carefully." He then belts out Ave Maria solo, no music. It is incredible. He is much more powerful, his notes are held longer, he takes his time, and when holding notes, he flutters the pitch either a little or a lot. It's an incredible display."

Bret stands up, "So what can he do to improve. In six days, he sings for the finals of the competition."

Larry quips, "You should have brought him to us sooner."

Kim is pissed, "Sorry, but they didn't start trying to kill him until recently."

That turns Mark's head, "This is that guy?"

I dryly add, "Yes, I'm that guy. Lucky me. I make it to the finals, only to get snuffed out by my own family."

Larry has a smile on his face, "Can you sing New York for me, please?"

Frank always gives me confidence; I feel his power, his charisma. I belt out the song, now Larry has a smile on his face.

Larry is smiling more now, "You really are singing that song, you aren't an opera singer, are you?"

Hopefully, I smile, "No, I do try to incorporate my experience and abilities from opera into older songs. The powerful voices from opera translate well into modern songs. I replace the screaming with power, and where there is no screaming, I add power to add emotion and drama. I have done well that way. I haven't had much experience in the way of arranging music, I am self-taught. My singing lessons were by a man that is below my talent. His qualification was he was cheap."

Larry and Mark both look much more encouraging now.

Larry starts me off with some better ways to warm up my vocal cords. He taught me a ton of little tips like how to make the rafters vibrate. For a break, Maggie gets up on stage, and we do two duets.

After finishing, Mark says to Maggie, "You need a stronger voice to sing with Marco. Some of the things we told Marco also apply to you. Wow, you two are amazing together, has anyone said that before?"

We both laugh, I add, "Yes, they have asked us to sing every week now, and our songs are selling like crazy on Apple Tunes."

Larry looks at Mark, "You realize, these two have probably sold 100 times more songs that we have, right?"

Mark looks sick, "I feel old."

By lunchtime, we have all had a great time. Larry and Mark were both helpful and fun to be around. I see myself hiring them in the future. We all shake hands or give hugs on our way out. We then go to the police station, and I use Bret's office to write. I hope to finish tomorrow. The problem is that once I am thinking of a story, it reminds me of something else. It's hard to say exactly when I will end.

I hear Maggie singing for the guys. I am sure her father is showing her off. Glad I'm not there, let her shine on her own. My sisters are with me, reading their Kindles while I write. I feel comfortable with them here.

They know I am nearing the end, they let me write until 6:00 before they force me to stop. We are in one of over a dozen vans that leave the police station. Three dozen cars leave at the same time. We go a bit farther away this time. We pull up to a block that is already set up with roadblocks on each of the adjoining streets. I see three police vans pull up, one up at each of the three entrances.

We get out, and something new is taking place, Maria and Maggie are holding my hands. Cindy, Kim, Anna, and then Bret are right behind me. After going through the front door, Cindy has her weapon out and is first down the isle of empty booths. It's obvious, this is an Italian restaurant. He is losing big money with being shut down and all the police cars around, which is also unusual.

We make a right turn and walk through a table seating area. This place needs a refresh, it feels about forty-years-old. I would guess there is a banquet room in the back. A venue they have for weddings and other important events.

As we walk through the door, I stop in my place. I get dragged and pushed from behind into the room. My guess, they expected my reaction. In front of me is a large room with just two sets of tables parallel to each other. On the opposite side of the table are people I know all too well.

Grandma is first to complain, "Hey, no guns, we left ours at home as you requested."

Cindy is cheeky, "Sorry, sue me, I can't leave my gun. Lucky for you, I don't plan on using mine. Would you have done the same?"

Grandma says, "Yes, I'd have had someone else shoot the son of a bitch. I'm not going to jail for him."

I ask, "Are you sure? Certainly, you know what I am working on, or you wouldn't be here."

I look at Cindy, "Do you have a hard copy?" She shakes her head, no. "Have an agent take the laptop into the back room, hook up the printer, and then print off every twentieth page."

The laptop bag is taken from Cindy. Grandma looks unhappy that it's out of my hands.

I explain, "As long as I am alive and refuse to testify, having a copy doesn't help them too much. If I was killed or die by accident, with a good lawyer, it becomes fact. Wouldn't you know it, Bret has a bunch of lawyer friends that would be more than willing to do that. Of course, now that the Feds are involved, they must get it first. That agent will be a while; we should eat while it's hot. It smells delicious."

We are served a variety plate, there is more than enough selections that nobody is going home hungry. The cannoli are better than New York, what a crime. They serve an excellent house wine as well. That I expected, with the excellent California wineries. New York imports all its wines. They did have the standard Italian imports, but as much as I hate to say it, the local producers have some fantastic stuff. Even Grandma is impressed.

Opposite of me is Grandma, with Sophia and Mom next to her. I wonder how many bullets I need to be safe. The cannoli are served as the agent came back with the backpack and the pages I requested.

For the first time in a long time, I have a great smile on my face while talking to my family.

Grinning, I hold up the first page, "This page you get for free. I'll let you have any of the following pages; however, I'll give those same pages to the FBI. I have twenty-two pages here. The file is stored on a Police file server, read-only. If I type in my password every three days, nothing happens. As soon as I miss three days, a copy is emailed to the LAPD, NYPD, the FBI, NBC, ABC, FOX, BBC, and any other news agency I feel like sending it to.

"You had three days of fun when you pissed off my fans. You kill me, and heaven only knows the amount of pain they will inflict on our family. Just in case they don't know, I have money set aside to pay for full-page ads in each New York paper telling them how to destroy you. The other families will also get an email on how to take your businesses. I have done my homework."

They are all flush from my story.

Sophia is the only one that looks unphased by my threats, she asks, "What do you want? How bad do you want to hurt this family?"

My anger flares, what a bitch, "You're asking me about hurting this family. I laugh at that. How many paid killers have you sent at me? YOU TRIED TO KILL ME! You made me homeless. Your sister almost killed herself. Don't you DARE talk about hurting family. Are you afraid to sleep at night? Do you sleep at a random location every night? Have people died within feet of you? You can stop with the bullshit, or I will publish the whole list right now!"

Grandma puts her hand on Sophia, showing her power over the young woman.

Grandma asks in a feeble voice, "What do you want? If we agree, what do we have to do?"

This is too easy. They want more. OK, let the games begin.

I am cool and confident as I list my demands, "One, leave me the fuck alone. I won't need you at all, and I certainly will never help with your businesses. Think of me as dead. Two, better hope I don't die early. If some random or not so random person kills me, that entire document goes to all those places.

"I should have enough money set aside to pay an army of high-priced attorneys to convict all of you. I don't want anything from you. There is nothing in the family with any redeeming value. All your money is dirty. I am good."

I fold my arms.

Sophia asks, "What about the other families, what do we tell them?"

Oooo this is fun, "I don't care. You can spin it any way you want to, I am done with all of you. If I ever see someone I know, I'll assume they are there to kill me, and I will hope my security takes them out first."

Sophia laughs at me, "Your security? The FBI will be done with you soon. You can't afford security."

I smile again, "I made $50,000 at a park concert after you tried to kill me and made me homeless. I have found a new family. The winner of the contest next week gets a million dollars. Even if I lose, I have record deals in the works. Maggie and I have deals in the works. I will make more money than the entire family.

"I am not trying to destroy you like you have done to me. I want to be loved and have a nice life. I understand that upsets you for some reason. You can at least buy my songs."

Grandma pulls out her phone, three agents show their guns. She plays the first song that Maggie and I sang. Interesting. Mom is next to talk.

Mom is timid, "Then we have some demands that must be met: 5% of your net sales, front row seats next week, and five VIP seats at any future concerts in New York."

I laugh aloud.

Still chuckling, "I have a new family. You forced me out, you tried to kill me, absolutely, positively, no to the 5%. That is not negotiable. Kim and Bret have been awesome to us. Sadly, in just a few days, they have made me proud to be with them and spend time with them. They're good people."

Sophia looks nervously at Grandma.

Mom says, "We can't live without the 5%. If others find out, it will cost us."

Grandma shocks me by yelling, "Read this page. If that isn't enough, grab a few more. I think this is far worse. Sophia, what do you think?"

Sophia pauses for effect, she wants all eyes on her, "I think it's a brilliant plan. He even has skills as a writer, he paints the picture well. We have no choice, mom is delusional. I would hate to see more pages; I know these same stories. I saw a lot of the same stuff. His shit is accurate."

Sophia looks at Cindy, "Can you put us up, just me, mom, and Grandma. We want to see his practice and how Maggie and him practice. We want a chance to meet Kim, Maggie, and Bret. They will make unusual in-laws."

Oh shit. I almost fall out of my chair.

I spot her immediately, "We aren't even dating let along making marriage plans."

Grandma slams her hand down on the table, saying, "You can lie to everyone you like, never lie to me. You two came in hand in hand, you're sitting next to each other, and you two had sex last night. You both have that silly grin that young people have. She loves you, and you love her."

Maria defends me, "Woah, slow down here. He met her a few weeks ago, her parents two weeks ago. That wasn't just sex last night, they made love to each other, and I was also holding his hand walking in here."

Grandma asks, "Does she know about ... you know?"

Cindy answers for us, "Everyone knows, even me."

Grandma is funny, she mouths the words, "Fuck me." I almost laugh.

Cindy adds, "We can get four seats next week, we can arrange a hotel room, and attending practice is no problem. If anything happens to Marco, my weapon may misfire three times."

Grandma smiles, "Then it's settled, we agree not to harm or ask others to harm Marco. I agree Marco will do well no matter what happens. I have a request for you. We have families that have married into the family and are opposed to our line of work. If there is any way you can employ some of these people, I would appreciate it. You will need a host of support personnel; family might be able to assist. I will have them send you resumes."

Cindy announces, "We have run out of time. We must leave. Grandma, you, your daughter, and your granddaughter, be ready tomorrow at 8:00 AM in the lobby. You will be taken to practice, lunch, and later dinner if Marco, Bret, and I approve."

Chapter 10 - My Sisters

Later that evening, back at the room, the conversation is all about the family.

Cindy asks me point blank, "Can we trust them?"

I am honest, "Without knowing who is in power and what their true intentions are, I have no way of knowing. I don't believe that Sophia or Grandma wants to kill me. I think their hands have been forced, and they can't look weak. My guess is everything that has happened is by design from Sophia. Mom doesn't have that level of sophistication. I think she is using me as a pawn to show off to Grandma.

"You see, mom would typically be next in line to take over the family. I believe that she is the one that wants me dead. She knows Grandma loves me, and she wants to show Grandma how ruthless she is. She is trying to show that she is better than Sophia. The reason I think Sophia is running this charade is that she is the one that gave Rose the idea for the book.

"She created the situation and the solution to save me. She probably didn't figure mom on being so aggressive to kill me. Mom screwed up when she didn't realize that Grandma loves me. Ok, not so much me as my singing. If mom is under control, I'm safe. I think."