I Hate My Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria sounds confident, "I agree. Now that a deal has been made, it would be a death order to go against Grandma now. Not even Sophia would do that. If anything happens, it would be mom taking out Grandma and Sophia as well."

We discuss Larry and Mark, and then it's bedtime. Maggie and Maria are sitting next to me on the couch. On getting up, Maggie goes with her parents. That wasn't what I expected. Is she rejecting me? Maria already has my left hand; Anna takes my right hand. Together, they lead me to our room, the bedroom, and then the bed.

How did Maggie know? This must be planned. I was with them all day; I wonder what their plan is.

Together, they work as a perfect team. They use minimal effort, are silent, and their touches linger longer than necessary. Anna starts with a perfect kiss while Maria and Anna unbutton my shirt. Together, they pull it off my body. I slip my shoes off, and they each assist with one sock. They hold while I pull back my foot.

Watching them is weird. They have no emotions on their faces. As I watch them, they finally break character and bust up laughing. Ok, that's better, that's the sisters I know. They unbutton and unbuckle my belt roughly. Before they can quickly pull down my pants, I grab them. They both look up with curious looks on their faces.

I pull down the zipper, and then my pants fall down a little. I have no boxers on. No way I let them yank down my pants with the chance my cock or pubes get caught in the zipper along the way. I cringe at that thought. No, this is far better, and the looks of understanding on their faces are priceless.

They lead me to the bed. I sit on the edge. Anna unzips Maria's dress, and it falls to the floor effortlessly. Only a delicate black lace bra remains. Maria unzips Anna's dress, it too drifts to the floor, Anna is left with a dark red lace bra. Anna unclasps Maria while she returns the favor. Together, they hold their bras in place with their hands. They slowly turn towards me. I smile, they smile, they drop their bras.

Wow, what a sight in front of me. Two stunning and naked women stand in front of me, and I love them both. They step and jump in the bed. They don't lay down; they are up against the headboard. They point at the middle of the bed for me. I sit in the middle of the bed and massage feet. They enjoy me massaging their feet a bunch.

Anna starts, "Regardless of what happens next week, how do you feel about Maggie?"

Oh wow, how do I answer that? I have no idea.

I take a deep breath before saying, "No matter what, I love singing with Maggie. I see a professional future there. I know she loves me; I have no doubt about that. I am worried, though. Is her love because of all the excitement, drama, and the competition, or is it real? How do we know right now? We haven't even had an actual date. I am not going to marry someone without knowing these things.

"Now, before you go start crying, I do have feelings, strong feelings for Maggie. I just don't want to rush into this. I've only been close to her what, two weeks? Neither of us should decide now. She is beautiful, has wonderful eyes, and a magnificent smile. I do want to spend more time with her and see if she is the one ... if she wants to.

"If I do get popular, can she handle women throwing themselves at me? Can I handle guys throwing themselves at her? What's it like for us when we screw others?"

Maria laughs, "Well, she is going to find out really quick here. We both need a good fucking. We like what you did to Maggie yesterday."

Anna laughs, "Yeah, so did Kim and Cindy."

Maria smirks, "Well, we have been talking to Maggie." No kidding, I think. "Anna and I would prefer you marry Maggie so we can stay near you. Otherwise, you become the guy with the creepy sisters, and rumors start. That alone could ruin your career."

I feel better now, "It may not matter; in time, she may hate me or get jealous of you two for taking time from her. I like things now, but it's way too early for either of us. Ok, you happy now?"

Maria hangs up her phone, then says, "Yes. Good answers. I like that you are being realistic and not rushing into anything. I like her a lot, I think she is a wonderful person, and I hope it works out."

I hear the adjoining door open, and Kim yelling, "No, stay here, come back!"

Our door burst open, and a crying, naked, Maggie is in our doorway. I guess I know who was listening to our conversation now. She runs at me and knocks me over. She is kissing my entire face while pinning me down in the bed with her body across my chest, and my arms at my side. I am helpless. She has her way with me for a few minutes.

Maggie finally stops, is breathing hard, and is short of breath, "I, love, you. ... I will wait forever. ... I know you're my man."

She kisses me again and then runs back the way she came and slams the adjoining door closed. Damn.

Anna giggles, "She is ... motivated, she is in love. Big time. Take your time, make sure. Worst case, you're delaying your wedding."

Maria sets the table, "We've been horny all day. We were ready to fuck you last night. Maggie loves it when you eat her. So, to help you out, we want non-stop orgasms until we tap out. Go in any order you want."

"To help me out," yeah, right. More like they love it and want a bunch. It could be a whole lot worse, I guess.

I start with Anna. I take my time and lick the top of her lips, her clit, and the skin just above the clit where she has a tuft of hair. Hitting the clit is dirty pool, and she skyrockets into an orgasm. Worked well on Anna, I try it on Maria. She doesn't respond nearly as well until I use more force. Then she hits the moon.

I am back to Anna. Her pussy lips are wide open and far apart. That makes slurping up the outside and then inside of the lips a lot of fun. I do the right side, the left side, and repeat. This yielded several small orgasms, nothing to write home about, they're all small. Maria is just the opposite. She has more orgasms, and they're much stronger. These really kick her ass to the point that she rolls over. She's had enough.

With Anna, I try some new things I read about. Yes, romance novels can teach you a thing or two. I have my mouth just above her pussy lips, and I hum my next song. That got her off a few times. I do nothing but large "O's." I alternate the O's between light pressure, heavy pressure, and several more in between, which gets her off quickly. I do the alphabet, and that surprisingly gets her off faster than anything.

After several orgasms spaced too close together, she rolls over and has had enough. Maria has a big smile on her face. I reach over, and she closes her legs.

Maria laughs, "Oh no, big boy, I have had more than enough of your talented tongue imposter. I want the real thing now. I want real satisfaction. I want my horny level reset back to zero."

I move up to Maria and stick my head in her entrance. I lean forward and slowly slide into my cute sister. Oh my, this is breathtaking. Slower than last night, I ease my way into and then pull out. She seems bored at this speed. I incrementally speed up until I get a broad smile. That is precisely where I need to be. Her breathing is gentle and regular, she is happy, and she is bellowing a low gravely, moan. This is entirely new. It's louder, nothing subtle like usual. She doesn't give a damn if people hear her.

We continue for thirty minutes with no problem at all. I can easily go another thirty minutes but doubt I can go for ninety minutes. Therefore, time to spice things up. I increase my speed significantly. Maria is no longer able to issue a moan; she is only capable of grunts. I have turned her into a cavewoman. This is a task that men and women have been doing since we first walked the earth.

Maria has all the telltale signs she is enjoying this tremendously. She is sweating profusely. Her breathing is labored, she is fighting for oxygen. Her hair is wet, it looks like a bird's nest. Maria is staring into my eyes, my soul, connecting with me on a much higher level than two humans fucking, because we love each other.

I hear her grunting, but the sound, the smell, the effort, it all fades. I still hear and see everything, but I feel Maria all around me. I feel loved. I mean, really, truly, unconditional love, it's a marvelous feeling. We are both hit with a shock of lightning, bringing me back to the moment as I am shooting my load into my orgasming sister. What the hell was that?

I have seen well-fucked women before, but Maria tops the cake on them all. She is so happy; I want to slap it off her face. Yeah, your right, I don't. She looks so damn adorable. Cindy walks into the room, sees the look on Maria's face, and stops dead in her tracks.

She looks at me with a sly grin on her face, "What did you do to her?"

I am exhausted, I can't talk. Cindy runs away and comes back with Kim. Kim looks on in awe. She is unable to speak, but she has a predatory look on her face. Cindy gets on the bed and is cleaning my cock off and overacting by saying, "Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm."

It's not that good, but I get the feeling that she likes it, or at least she likes being seen sucking on a cock. HOLY SHIT! I never noticed that they are both in just their bra and panties. Oh my, Cindy is stunning. For an older woman, Kim holds her own very well. Yes, the younger woman has the advantage, perky tits, but Kim has the alluring hips and curves in all the right places as they say.

The two women sit at the end of the bed and kiss each other romantically. I am not surprised at Kim; I could see Cindy being into women. With her looks, she probably takes a lot of abuse from men.

Their tongues are kissing outside of their mouths, they're doing this for my benefit. I am quickly hard as steel. Anna and Maria are giggling at me for staring at the show. Cindy is first to reach for a nipple and play with it. Kim automatically does the same. Kim will break the kiss to suckle a nipple for a few seconds before returning to Cindy.

Anna comments, "Wow, that looks amazing. I think I am missing out on half the world."

Maria shakes her head, "That looks interesting, but I prefer some meat between my legs."

Kim rubs a nipple, squeezes it, licks it, pulls it, and then, back to rubbing the nipple. Kim has more experience, she multi-tasks better. Cindy goes ridged with an orgasm. Kim leans back on her elbows. It's only about thirty seconds before Cindy is back with us and is leaning into Kim.

Cindy turns her head, looks at us, and says with a smile, "I lost, she got me off first. Now I am forced to return the pleasure by eating her."

Cindy loves eating pussy. She is damn good at it as well. She already has Kim on edge. She stops. She starts again, I can see Kim is getting close still. Cindy stops.

Kim says in a low voice, "You're an evil woman."

Cindy doesn't stop this time, and Kim has a good orgasm. Bret is in the doorway. He picks up his wife and walks back to their room with an exceedingly happy Cindy close behind. Well, that has me way beyond ready.

Anna spreads wider for me as I point my cock at her entrance. She looks splendid. I push in at a gentle pace. I meet resistance, but it's minimal and quickly defeated. I start slow, slower than anyone else. She is going ballistic. She has tears in her eyes, yet a smile on her face. She seems very emotional tonight, she has my complete attention.

Since she is happy, I continue gliding in and out of her pussy with minimal effort. I want to go faster, yet I resist, so she can be happier. This does feel amazing, why am I complaining? It's a long thirty minutes. When I hit that mark, I slowly speed up. I want to show her some other rates to see if she likes something else better next time.

Now that we are going faster and increasing the speed, we are both racing to the finish line. It's almost comical, we are both breathing hard, matted, wet hair, yet working hard to keep in sync and please our partner. Anna likes to push into my thrust and pull back when I pull out. She is the most active during sex. That's the thing that makes her unique.

Now that I can feel the end on the way, I speed up even more. This is my last gear, full throttle. The precious look on Anna's face tells me that she appreciates the small details. Her body jerks twice, what? Is something wrong? Oh shit!

Anna arches her back and twists away from me a bit. Her eyes are shut tight. A leg kicks out, and then she relaxes. While she is doing these new antics, I am spewing five ropes of baby batter deep inside of my second sister.

Kim walks into our room to check up on everyone. She finds three naked bodies in various non-standard sleeping positions. She pulls up the sheets and the comforter, tucking us all in. Kim has a sense of pride in these three "children." They have been forced to endure so much at such a young age.

She is especially grateful for Marco. He is going to make her baby a recording star. She knows it has less to do with her daughter's talent than it does his. He doesn't need to sing duets, and if he did, he could pick better singers. He likes her daughter, that is the crucial difference. She shuts off the light with a happy heart for knowing these wonderful young people.

Kim can go to sleep now, knowing that her extended family is safe and sleeping well.

To be continued ...