I Hate My Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, no need to worry about that. Kim came around me, licked my ear, then slid down and is working a digit in MY asshole. Wrong body Kim!

She knew exactly what she is doing, both Cindy and I orgasm at the same time. It's funny, while in the throes of my orgasm, I realize I'm as big of a mess as Cindy is. What a bizarre thought.

When we finish, Cindy cries. Kim gets up to comfort her, but I point to me. I can't talk yet; I am still grasping for breath. I pull Cindy to me and hug her loosely. I don't have the strength to hug tight.

Cindy is looking at the ceiling when she says, "It's a good thing that Maggie's such a nice person." She pauses, gave up waiting for me to ask why. "I would have killed her and taken you for myself. I knew you'd be great."

I whisper, "I got to say, that was fun. Thank you for everything."

She is asleep, and I am too, in less than a minute.

Chapter 14 -- Surprises

It's two years later now. Maggie and I are the hottest act in the industry. I sing at my concerts, and Maggie always does a few songs with me as well. Currently, she is seven months pregnant. The only one now. The wedding was planned a year ago. We are going to delay until after she has the baby. All three sisters gave birth a few weeks ago. Kim is three months along, and we have no idea who the father is. They don't care, so I don't care.

Cindy entertains the other women to get time with me. They are all happy with that situation. I am in the kitchen having a Baklava. I love bakery. I hear a Class 1 encounter get called in from the front gate. That means that at least Cindy must answer the door. She likes to do it with a drawn gun, just in case. She loves to see their faces. Class 2 is invited, only a class 1 gets the gun treatment.

I am summoned by Cindy; she screamed my name. This is highly unusual. I come running to the front door and then stop dead in my tracks. It's Sophia. She was so quick, even Cindy missed grabbing her as she ran to me and hugged me hard.

Sophia tells me in a shy manipulating voice, "Gather the family, we need to talk."

Nobody sits on the same couch as Sophia. She looks mighty lonely over there.

Sophia says with zero emotion, "Grandma died yesterday." Nobody said a word. "I run the family now. I am engaged to Toni Sipatelli. I don't love the man, but our family needs friends, and they are strong. Mom forced grandma to take action, or she would have looked weak. Grandma's biggest mistake was not killing mom. She hated you with a passion. True evil."

She shifts uncomfortably on the couch, "Toni likes to inflict pain." She pauses. "I do miss all of you terribly. I am glad you all found someone to love. I have read everything about Maggie, nobody has anything negative to say about her. That is quite the feat. It's easy to follow Marco, the fan sites seem to know when he shits. They have everything on him.

"Anna, Rose, Maria, I know you're all pregnant, found a man, but I can't find anything on you three or your boyfriends. I would love to come back and see the babies and their husbands."

Maria is short, "There are no husbands; there are lots of cute guys after the concerts, though."

Sophia chuckles, "So, you're still fucking Marco, huh?"

Cindy sounds dangerous, "Careful how you say that; we have outstanding lawyers."

Sophia laughs hard, "I think you misunderstand me. It pleases me that he is still fucking them. That means I might be able to fuck him to get a baby and a good lay. Tony is awful in bed. I never wanted Marco dead, I wanted him for myself. I see I have zero chance of that. The next best thing is occasionally, and I will provide men that will say they fucked your sisters in return. You will never meet them, and all rumors go away.

Surprisingly, it's Maggie that shouts, "Deal."

She explains, "I know you love your sisters. Others will always doubt your word. With men saying they did the deed we are in the clear. It's also another reason to keep Marco alive. If you have a husband, though, why do you need a baby?"

Sophia uses her special laugh, the one when she is happy, (she has an evil one as well), "Once we announce our engagement, four sisters-in-law call me. They say the men in that family have low sperm count. They found other men so they could have their firstborn quickly. They didn't want to be seventy and their children are just hitting high school."

There is a long pause, my turn.

I ask Sophia, "Who's idea was it for lessons, the bar, and my voice?"

She answers, "Mom had you take lessons all those years so she could suck up to Grandma. I took you to the bar, I was curious. Grandma had your voice altered, that was strictly for her. She never understood your potential, only I did. That's why defying her made her mad, you were the golden goose. So, why have you killed? If she couldn't control you, then you had no value and needed to die. Mom was mad at Grandma because she loved you more than her.

"Keep in mind, Grandma was still power-hungry, that trumps even cute Marco's singing. I saw the destination, a dead Marco. That's why I gave Rose the idea about the book. I had no idea what mom did to Rose. We've all dealt with enough death; I was in no hurry to add more family members until mom went off the deep end. She went nuts in her hate for you. Grandma never believed me or your potential, she was more interested in bossing people around. It was really frustrating to see the train wreck coming and not be able to stop it.

"It was awesome watching the show. Even mom cried when you sang in the hospital. Oh, my God! I almost flew straight out to see you. If I did, Grandma and mom would have seen me as a traitor, and my days would have been short.

"I wish I could just walk away. If I did, my replacement would kill me. I can come out here three or four times a year though. I understand you all hate me. In your shoes, I totally understand. As the last one standing, it's easy to say stuff. My hope is that over the years, you will see that I do love you far more than you will ever love me. Hopefully we can repair our relationship. Until then, I can be the aunt with deep pockets that will try to spoil your children rotten.

"I have been checking up on your inner circle. Cindy was an excellent hire, they regretted firing her. Bret and Kim are this nice to everyone, not just towards you. Larry and Mark have an interesting background, both seem to have turned around their lives. Know that you are helping them out as much as they're helping you.

"Your agent is outstanding; however, he's a weasel, don't trust him. Have your lawyer check over everything he gives you. His MO is to screw you on the second contract. Your house staff all came from rough backgrounds and were raised by wonderful people. They're all worth keeping. The neighbors behind you sell a lot of drugs, they're a ticking timebomb. I'll send Bret an anonymous email next time they receive a big shipment. Go to a movie that day."

Now, she is biting her lip, all confidence is gone, "I want to be fucked every three hours to maximize my chances of getting a baby. I leave tomorrow at noon."

She opens her one suitcase, and it is chock full of sex toys, lubes, and oils. Everyone is flabbergasted.

She looks at us, "Do you have any idea how hard it was to get that through security?"

I am the first to laugh my ass off. One by one, the others do as well. In my mind, she opens the bag, and shows a sixty-year-old woman a twelve-inch dildo, then says, "This is not a weapon." She repeats that for each item as an entire line of people watch in fascination.

When we finish, she looks better now, "Ok, what do I have to do for each of you to have your stud muffin breed me?"

Before Kim can give her desire, I shout out, "How about we go upstairs first?"

Our housekeeper suggests, "We know what goes on around here, let us watch the debauchery for once. ... pleaseeeeeeee."

How can you say no to that? They're keeping our secrets.

I know the answer already, but I ask Rose, "Rose, my darling. What would you like your sister to do for you?"

Rose thinks for a moment, smiles, and then says with a happy face, "The bitch can go to hell for what she did."

She stands up and runs upstairs. Maria gives me the look.

I sigh, "Let her be. This is still fresh for her. I can't say I am giddy with excitement, either. We get something I want, protection, and it gives her the incentive to keep me around, besides the book."

I look at Anna, "What about you, Anna, can your sister do something for you?"

Sophia takes off her shoes and socks, followed by her dress. She sits demurely in just an everyday bra and panty set.

Anna gets up and looks at the suitcase. She picks up some lube and a strap-on. She arranges Sophia in a bent-over position, with her hands on her knees. She calls Bret over, and they plan to spit-roast Sophia. This should be interesting. Kim takes down the pants and boxers of her husband to catcalls and wolf whistles. He even does a quick dance. Wow, he is enjoying this a lot. Anna strips as she put on the belts for the strap on. Even with help, it's awkward. She adds a tiny bit of lube.

Sophy bends low enough to get Bret. She holds Bret in her mouth while Anna adjusts the device with the false cock. She picked an average-sized cock. I am not happy when Anna quickly thrust the cock into her sister. She did put some lube on, but that was still a nasty thing to do. Bret doesn't look happy either.

There are some things, common courtesy, you just follow. She could have skipped like Rose did. They have a good rhythm going now. They have the same speed. They both thrust in and pull out at the same rate. Sophia tries to suck and use her tongue, but it's no use. Anna has no end; she is waiting on Bret or Sophia. It looks like Anna is getting no pleasure from this. That makes me smile.

Bret is getting close. He is grunting, then, "Oh, oh, oh ... ohhhhhhhhhhh." As he thrusts in hard to shoot his cum, Anna matches him. Sophia lays down on the floor. Anna goes into the kitchen to clean up. I hear Doris scream, "Not in my kitchen with that! Out of here, child!"

Anna comes back, giggling, and walks over to the closest washroom.

I ask Maria, "Maria, baby, what would you like to do?"

She asks me, "Are there any weapons in there? A knife, maybe?"

I give her a look of hate.

That spooked her, she stands up, removes her shorts and panties. She sits on the floor and opens her legs wide.

Maria commands Sophia, "I want two good orgasms."

I am amazed to see that Sophia seems comfortable eating incestuous pussy. No thought at all, she just dug in and goes to town. She seems motivated. I don't know what Sophia is doing, but she is doing it slowly and softly. That's one of my methods! Hmmmm, maybe that's girl style.

Sophia is eager, her enthusiasm is amazing, and it's not long before Maria has two good orgasms. Not great or epic, but they were done well. Both women seem happy with the results.

I look at Cindy, "Cindy, this is all you. Whether you partake or not, I don't care. It certainly won't change the way we all feel about you."

Cindy has a truly evil smile cross her face; then it's gone. She strolls over to a chair and drags it to the center of the room. This is a plain wood high-back chair. Nothing special about it. She sits on the chair and then uses her finger to motion Sophia to her. Sophia is cautious, she has no idea what Cindy has in mind.

None of us do, we're all holding our breath. Quick as a cat, Cindy grabs Sophia, who instinctively tries to resist. Cindy is much stronger and bends Sophia over Cindy's lap. NO SHIT! NO! She won't! Oh, she is.

SMACK! (on the ass)

Cindy eagerly says, "That's for the knife attack outside the New York theatre."

SMACK!

Cindy is almost laughing, "That is for the assassin in Bret and Kim's house."

She names off everything that has happened to me, including the vandalism of our room. Sophia tries to say that wasn't them. Too bad, Cindy is on a roll. In the end, Cindy reaches between Sophia's legs. She explains after Sophia hit the ceiling, and is on the floor twitching, that she ran her fingers hard across Sophia's G spot, then crushed her clit as her hand was coming out.

Cindy yells down at Sophia, who's on the floor, "That was for helping and starting Marco on his career."

Cindy sits down embarrassed, she is all red. We all gave her a standing ovation, she turns crimson.

I look at Kim, "What does momma have to say?"

Bret is forceful and takes control, "Daddy doesn't care what mommy says, she is listening to me. Stand up. Take off your shorts and panties. I need the lube. Marco, on the floor."

Sophia looks hesitant, Bret says, "You did say 'anything.' I think this is within reason."

How does he know what's going on? I sure don't. It must be their experience.

I am on my back on the floor, naked. They all loved watching me strip. Really, its no big deal removing shorts, boxers, and a simple t-shirt. The shirt is cool, it's a concert t-shirt for Maggie and me. We have this time off because, in the dead of summer, we just finished recording Christmas music. Talk about weird, going into work when it's 90 outside, and your discussing White Christmas.

I did't do any solo on that album, it's all us in harmony. They have a lot of studio work to do, I can't wait to hear it.

Sophia is about an inch above me. That gives me room to fuck her. Bret is straight up; he isn't forcing Sophia into me. Kim is above me and forcing Sophia to eat her. I soon realize a significant flaw in this plan. Kim is horny. She is enjoying the talents of my sister. That makes Kim happy and lustful, which means that Kim is leaking like crazy. It's not running down her legs, it's dripping, AND I AM UNDERNEATH!

I am practically getting a shower. The feeling is fantastic, I can feel BRET! There's just a bit of skin between us. I can feel him pushing in while I am pulling out. It's brilliant. It's not long before Sophia forgets to eat her carpet. Kim slaps her face, and that helps for a while, but she is quickly forgotten again.

Kim gives up and then grabs her daughter. Together, they kiss passionately. I must stop watching, or I will cum too quickly. Hell, she is so tight, I might cum either way quickly. Bret is going back and forth; he has lost our rhythm. I start pounding faster and with more purpose. That woke up Bret, and he speeds up. We are racing now, damn this is fun. Poor Sophia is stuck in a constant "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," tone with the breaks every time one of us slams in.

Kim looks concerned, "Come on, boys, she can't take much more of this. Oh, fuck!"

She drops to her knees on both sides of my head. I see her hands reach forward and roughly grab her breasts. I can see that Sophia is bright red, shit. I stop holding back and release a torrent of cum into my unprotected sister. She orgasms, then instantly, her body collapses on top of me.

Bret picks Sophia up, so she is upright. That will help her breathing. I would have, but I have my own issues. I am breathing hard and stuck on the floor, exhausted. I hear Sophia crying. I can't deal with that now.

Did she drug me? My breath is labored but recovering. My heart rate is racing but recovering. My muscles are weak but recovering. I can sit up now. Wow.

Maggie won't touch Sophia, she only wants to help me, and right now, that's a marvelous idea.

+++++

I did fuck Sophia every three hours, including in the car on the way to the airport. Three weeks later, we get a text message of a picture. It shows the word "Positive." I am happy for my sister.

Over the next several years, Maggie and I are superstars. Everything turns to gold. Some groups go on forever, some fade away, and some survive by sheer will. We happily retired with more money than we will ever need in our lives. We have several more children.

We do charity events and help with good causes just for fun. Most of our time is dedicated to babies and sex between my sisters and our friends. Kim has stopped joining us. She wants the rest of us to have more time. She rarely asks for me now. Anna did marry one of the security guys that Cindy hired. Cindy never did marry but has always been very close to all family members.

I am in the basement watching some children's shows with most of the children when my phone goes off. Unusual as we text most of the time. An excited Maria tells me to come upstairs immediately. Two nannies are with me, I sprint to the foyer, and I see flailing arms. I rush to her.

Sophia is outside. She has two black eyes and one child. She is submissively looking down, and I see tears hitting the cement.

I yell out, "Get Cindy, Kim, and Bret."

I take a few steps forward and embrace Sophia, she is bawling now. I pick her up in my arms and bring her inside. A few years ago, before my trainer and weightlifting, no way I could do that. I am not a strong man or anything, but I am fit now.

I sit down with Sophia. She is rocking her infant, and everyone is mad, although I bet for many different reasons. My sisters don't want Sophia to run their lives. Maggie doesn't want the competition for my time, and her parents want her in jail.

I know Sophia is manipulative, but her story, tears, crying, and black eyes all seem genuine. She has no luggage. The cabbie is banging on the door, he wants his money, she can't pay.

When we have all gathered around, she starts her story, "My new family is having a birthday party for one of the other children. My husband's family picks on him because his kids are so much darker. He gets mad and hits a brother. They're like dude, chill out. We all have children from other fathers. We're all low sperm producers. Then they laugh at him because he didn't know. He takes me into a bedroom and asks if it's true.

"I'm pissed; this is no way to treat me. I tell him not only is it true, but he wasn't Italian, and he had a huge cock. Bam, bam, two black eyes. I get Sam, got in our car, and got a flight here. It's going to get far worse when our family finds out what they did. A mob war is starting, I don't want any part of it."

Maggie asks, "Why does it matter that he wasn't Italian?"

Sophia exhales through her lips, making a noise, "Their pigs. If you aren't an Italian Catholic, you are a waste of space to them. Hey, I know, it's basically the brothers. He knows it's wrong, not one peep before we were married. Arggggggg! I am done with them. I'm not going back. I'll do laundry, dust, do the windows, even clean the floors before I return. Anything. I will do anything to avoid going back. Please save me."

She breaks down, crying, and is holding her child too tight. Before I move, Maggie is taking the child away. We don't have a child, ours died in the first three months. We don't discuss that anymore. Our careers keep us plenty busy.

I pull Cindy aside and say to her in a whisper, "I want you to gather an army of ex-military combat soldiers. Money is no object. I want you to stop a mob war. Keep killing until you find a smart one. If you find the piece of shit husband, use your best judgment. Take all the time you need, to be safe. This will escalate quickly; I'd rather not let innocent people get hurt.

Eventually, they will come after us to hurt our family. I can't allow that to happen. You're free to do what needs to get done. Any questions?"

Cindy asks, "$10 million, ok?"

I reply, "Keep the innocents safe. Use twenty if you need them. I've seen enough family members die; I rather not see more die early. That's why I am personally asking you. My sisters have no say, this is my request and my feelings making this decision."

She smiles at me, winks, and then says, "Ok, I'll start assembling an army."

+++++

That night, at dinner, Sophia requests me for the night. It ruins my surprise, but oh well.