I Hate My Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

I feel terrible, "Sorry, Sophia, but I can't."

Maria nearly jumps out of her chair, "Why the fuck not?"

I almost smile, "Because I paid a fertility specialist a lot of money. She says this is the night, based on the data I have provided."

I grin at Maggie, across the table, holding the baby, next to Sophia.

I say lovingly to her, "I know you have wanted a child. I am going to fuck you every three hours ... or more, until you are pregnant or collapse. My initial plan was to surprise you in bed tonight. THAT didn't work so well. I'm planning on sticking with the plan."

Every single woman in the room let out their breath and have a defeated look.

Maggie looks up at me. She starts with a small grin, and then it builds.

Maggie says with a low voice yet with such power and passion that everyone clearly heard, "Roleplay night!"

There is a collective scream. These are our legendary nights. This one will be different; Maggie gets every load from me. The nannies take the now crying babies upstairs to the playroom. We all follow. The children will crawl, walk, and do all they can with the nannies and us. They will sleep well. This is the best part of the evening.

Ok, now I just need a plot. Nothing is coming to mind. Everyone looks concerned. Ooooooo yesssss.

I spring up, "Bret, you and I are going upstairs. We will be right back, ladies. Oh, first, Bret, we need to move some furniture. I want these two couches in a V with the top of the V under the huge dining room chandelier, so we have lots of lights. Ok, we will be right back, ladies."

Bret and I go upstairs, I tell him, "Black shoes, black socks, long black pants, a dress shirt, and Maria's portable sound system. We're going down the back stairs, around the house, and will knock on the front door. They'll answer it, confused, and we then shout out that we are the strippers for Maggie's Bachelorette party. We still have some of those dumb hats from the last birthday. You and I strip, then they do whatever they want with us. Unless you have a better idea."

Bret looks at me, "I got nothing for a group, especially with so many women. A couple I can do easily. I take it we're going for the geek look?"

I smile, "Yup, wear the pants high. Oooo, bow ties. I have a few clip-ons from Halloween. Hurry up, their waiting!"

Bret runs back to his room, "I shout, take a quick shower, wet hair will look better."

Being men, fifteen minutes later, and we are ringing the doorbell. Sure enough, a bewildered Maria answers the door. We both barge in and hook an arm under her armpits and carry her inside the house. I place her on the couch. They are still confused.

As we walk in, we put tiny party hats on each woman. They look at us as if we're from Mars.

I yell out, "Welcome ladies, this is The World's best Bachelorette party, presented by ACME Party Company! We are going to dance, strip naked, and then we're going to use our cocks to drive you crazy. Who's the lucky girl?"

They all point at Sophia. No shit. Bret has the music set up, and it's a duet by Maggie and Me. Oops, different station. We find one playing techno-music, a good hard beat. Now the hard part, we need to look like dancers. For my concerts, I move around some. However, no amount of training seems to stop me from looking like a dork. We hired professional dancers.

With the music blaring, we start grinding against invisible partners. We wiggle our hips, and we roll our hips like a fucking motion. We go down with bent knees and then come back up. We even do the crossing hands and bent knees at the same time. I thought we were doing a respectable job. Nope. Every single woman is on the ground rolling in laughter. I guess I still dance like a dork.

They're all crying. Maria peed her pants from laughing so hard. She runs to the washroom and comes back naked, I like that. Even Sophia looks happy, although, with two black eyes, it's surreal. I guess you can't worry about it forever, or we are as bad as I think we are at dancing. Oooo, new idea.

I reach out my hand to Sophia, "Come dance with me. Let a professional stripper show you how it's done."

Her hand comes up to her mouth, she is embarrassed for me, I guess. She does stand up and come close to me. We grind together for a bit, then her hand is no longer needed for blushing, it's required in order to feel me up. Bret starts on the other couch and is now dancing with Kim. She is barely able to function from laughing so hard. Bret is playing with her breasts roughly. That caught her attention.

After a few minutes of fun. I put Sophia back and take Maggie. Bret trades Kim for Anna. Bret is timid with Anna, not knowing how far he can go. Anna put his hands on her breasts, he is more than willing to grope them while she feels him through his clothes.

A few more minutes and I am trading Maggie for Maria, while Bret trades Anna for Rose. Rose has still been in a shell since she came back. She is still dealing with the guilt. Therefore, I am amazed when she immediately puts his hands on her shoulders and kisses him lightly on the lips.

She giggles like a schoolgirl. He seems just as shocked as I am. Maria is halfway down my throat, and her hand is inside of my pants, rubbing my cock. Oh shit, she has me close, I am going to blow! Quick as a cat, I pick Maggie up, and throw her over the arm of the couch, pull down my pants and boxers, then force my way into her sex. It only takes four thrusts to shoot my baby batter deep into my wife.

Maggie twists and then falls, so her back is on the couch, and her knees are over the arm of the couch.

Maggie giggles, "I'm not letting any of the little swimmers get away. Gravity will pull them to the prize."

Sophia cleans me off with a smile on her face and then pulls up my boxers and pants. Now it's time to strip for the ladies. We swap songs, and then we slow down. I am in front a bit, allowing Bret to emulate whatever I do. The women are shouting, using catcalls and wolf whistles, and slinging vulgar comments. It's amazing the way they are carrying on. I unlock the bowtie and sling it to the side. Bret does the same but in the opposite direction.

I now go painfully slow in unbuttoning my shirt. Maggie stands up and pulls hard on the shirttails, in opposite directions, sending buttons flying. Kim gets up and does the same for Brett. They seem to think that's hilarious. I hold out a shoe to Maria, and she takes it off, Sophia gets the other one, and Maggie gets both socks. I slowly unbuckle my belt, and I again, painfully slow, pull out the belt. They are getting hostile now.

I undo the button and tooth by tooth I pull down the zipper. You know that it is too easy. Two down, one up. Two down, and one up. They are shouting at us and ready to maul us. I walk up to Sophia, Bret chooses Rose.

I yell over the music, "Sophia, I want you to SLOWLY pull down my pants. We don't want any injuries."

She uses both hands to fold down the right side an inch. Then moves to the left side. This is repeated over and over until my pants drop. One hand hurls the pants to the pile, while the other is wrapped around my cock, stroking it.

I move to Maggie, and Brett moves to Anna. Neither of us needs to tell them what to do. Anna and Maggie look at each other, then on a wink, they take down our boxers in a flash. I run back to the end, where we started the show. Bret follows. The women are screaming and hooting.

To get them excited, we do jumping jacks. Really, how childish. Of course, if things were reversed, I would be shouting at them as well. I guess it's all fair. We twist our bodies, forcing our cocks to sway back and forth. I bend my legs, forcing me to lean forward and then straighten up. It bounces more.

A nanny comes running into the room, "STOP with the noise, we can't get the ..." She can see that we are both naked and wagging our cocks. "... babies to sleep."

She blushes redder than a fire engine.

She continues, "At least kill or turn down the music?"

Bret turns off the music, we don't need it anymore. She walks back slowly. Each of the other three nannies come down to thank us for turning down the music. So kind of them.

I stand in front of Sophia, looking down on her smiling face inches from my cock.

I ask Sophia with way too much breath in my voice, causing my voice to crack, "What would you like?"

I wait two minutes while they all laugh because my voice cracked, trying to be sexy. This certainly isn't working the way I thought it would, but then, maybe that's for the best. I believe Sophia needs a good laugh.

Sophia gets down on her knees. She is fascinated with my cock, looking at it. Kim is giving Bret a blowjob, that's nothing special for them, other than she might be horny from her husband's antics tonight. I bet he gets mauled tonight when we go to bed.

Sophia takes her time. She has no confidence; she seems to be searching for what she likes. I will let her experiment for a while, but we need to keep this moving. She settles into a bobbing of her head and hands. She has a lot to learn.

I help her out, "Oh Sophia, that is awesome. Don't forget your tongue. Oh, yes, just like that. Oh my, that's special." I moan for her.

My timer hits five minutes. I move to Maggie.

I smile down at her while wagging my cock, "What can I do for you, little girl?"

She plays the part well, "Oh my, that thing is huge, I've never had one that size. How about fucking me in doggie?"

She spins around, facing the wall and knees on the couch. While standing up, I insert my cock and go straight to maximum speed. If I go off, great. If not, she gets a hell of a ride. I am holding her body still as I slam in and out of her body. Bret is getting a blowjob from Anna by the sounds of it. I never thought about my sisters having sex with Bret. Boy did I screw up, they may not like that. Then again, maybe they will love this and realize there are more guys out there than me.

My phone dings, it's time to move on. Maria is next; she is on her knees with a huge smile on her face. Oh, oh. She is up to no good. I look behind me, and Rose is taking Brett doggie like I did Maria. I am shocked. He is looking at Kim, and she waves him on, to continue. Wow.

I am forced to turn around because something is wrong. There is a whirling dervish in front of me, and it's not my sister. Where did this come from? It looks like Maria; she smells like Maria. However, this woman has mad oral skills, where Maria is average at best. Maggie gets up in doggie position, she doesn't think I will last. It the current rate, I'd agree with her.

She is all over my cock, front, back, top, bottom, helmet, right, left, and then play with my balls. She strokes towards me and the away. She rubs her teeth gently over the helmet and swirls the tongue around the helmet and behind the helmet ridges. I quickly pull out and then insert myself back into Maggie, and almost immediately, I am spewing my hot sticky load into her welcoming pussy. I stagger back to the front where we started. Bret is taking his time with Rose and showing her a great time. He knows how to treat a woman. My phone dings. He pulls out and kisses her, making Rose blush.

I am happy to see the old Rose coming back. I get two chairs, for Bret and myself, while he waits patiently, breathing hard. We sit down. We're both exhausted. My night is just starting.

I ask the group, "How did we do?"

Anna is first to respond, "Don't quit your day jobs. We had a bachelorette party; it was nothing like this. Those guys were huge. They had better music, they sure as hell danced better." They all laugh and agree. "Marco, you just have no sense for dance. That was pathetic. I guess that's also what made it so enduring. You were willing to be the fool for us, so we could have a good time."

Maria adds, "I think we had a great time. Did you plan to put Rose and Anna with Bret on purpose?"

I blush, "There was zero planning. It was only after I saw Anna sucking him off that I realized my mistake. Since nobody objected, I took it as a chance to try something new. But no, that was not intentional. My only plan was to do something that Sophia might like and allow her to do as much or as little as she and the rest of you wanted."

Kim asks Maria, "Spill the beans, how did you gain mad oral skills overnight."

Maria is blushing, "I was out in the pool swimming alone. Four security guys were along the perimeter. I called them over and explained that I have no skills when it comes to sucking cock. I asked each one of them to describe the best they ever had. It was funny, two of them described the same thing. It turns out it was the same woman. They let me practice a little. They were very wary of getting caught, so that didn't last long. I pieced enough together, called the woman they both dated, and well, I improved."

That night, every three hours, I fucked Maggie, and she did indeed get pregnant.

+++++

Two days later and Cindy comes storming into the house. Yikes, is she injured? I come running, fearing she is injured.

On seeing me, she yells, "YOU, come here!"

I meekly make my way to her.

She is breathing deep and is highly emotional right now. I see love and lust in her eyes.

She grabs me around the neck with her hand and squeezes. I hear four safeties get removed, and she releases me.

She screams at me, "Fuck you! As soon as I leave the fucking house, you go and have a Bachelorette party with fucking. I could have waited two hours to leave. Fuck you!"

Sophia asks, "How did your mission go?"

Cindy is still spewing fire and brimstone at me. Still, she casually says to Sophia, "I took with me about two dozen retired Seals, Special Forces, Green Berets, and Rangers. We are loaded to the teeth with night vision, heat signature, and the latest in firearms. We storm this party that's at a home of a guy by the name of Don, he's somebody's Godfather, and he is hosting this swanky party. We crash it.

"We find everyone on our list at this party. I explain who I am, why I am here, and that the war they want to start stops now, or me and my psycho friends will wipe out the entire family: every man, woman, and child. I tell them we will always be watching them with the latest in high tech security surveillance. The difference between the Feds and me, I don't worry about having any laws protecting them.

"Now, the fun part. I tell them, oh yes, your Italians, you like to kill people. That means someone needs to die tonight. Do you have a preference? Guess who they point at? Yup, none other than Sophia's husband. No matter who they picked, he was going to be the one.

"Now, here's the cool part. They all emptied their magazines in him, leaving only small pieces. They slam their weapon into their hand all as one; they remove the magazines as one. They pound the butt of their weapons on the floor as one. They add a fresh magazine as one. They pick up the weapon and slam it in their hands as one. I orgasmed from the precision they showed. The sound alone was amazing.

"As we are waiting for our plane, a private charter, the news had a press conference about how all the mob bosses are working together to prevent a war. My people will monitor them. They know nothing about security, we are safe. Now get your ass upstairs. You owe me a dance, a fucking, and some oral. I am horny and need it bad."

Kim yells out, "You can have Bret as well."

Cindy stops and walks over to Kim.

She isn't as confident anymore, "Actually, no, I can't. I had a bad experience with an uncle when I was too young. Because of that, I hate men. With Marco, I saw that look of fear in New York on his face. Then later, singing those hauntingly sad songs, he touched my heart. Working with him only confirmed that he somehow got through to me. No other man ever has. I am a full lesbian, save the one man.

"I know Bret is a decent, honorable man, one I'd trust my life with. However, his name isn't Marco, and he doesn't have a pussy. No offense, he is a fine man. Probably the second-best one I know. But I only have room for one at a time."

Now her brashness is back, "Marco, upstairs now!"

I slump my shoulders, look at the floor, and shuffle my feet slowly.

Cindy laughs at me, "For heaven's sake, Marco. We're having sex, I'm not going to kill you."

Kim stands up and is looking at the other sisters and Maggie, only Maria is up for watching this circus.

They all check up on the babies. We used to have noise issues; sound-deadening walls fixed that.

I get to my room; Cindy is already naked and waiting. She is fidgety, she takes her time stripping me. I ask if anyone wants water. Kim asks what temperature the water is. I suggest we have it measured. Cindy is ready to explode.

Kim sits on the bed, "You really did miss a priceless performance. I can't believe two guys can dance so poorly. It was truly horrendous. Marco tries to sound and move sexy, and well, you know, he is awkward. We all fell to the ground laughing while they think they're sexy."

Cindy is confident, her chest is pressed out, she is leaking like crazy.

Cindy instructs us, "Tonight, I'm inviting all of you to be Lesbians for the evening." I did not see that coming. "I have an app on my phone that dings every five minutes. Kim, you and I will start with kissing. Maria, you get to do anything you want with my breasts. Marco, you're munching the carpet, slow and gentle. On the ding, Marco is kissing, Kim is on my breasts, and Maria gets to munch the carpet. Any questions? ... Start."

I bet I don't stay a lesbian all night. Heh, heh, heh. I do as I am instructed. Slow and gentle is one of my styles, this is no big deal for me. I am comfortable and skilled in this technique. I add little wiggles with my tongue, like scratching an itch. So much fun. Cindy is having a blast.

We hear a ding, and we all switch.

Cindy is talkative, "Commanding all those men was remarkable. Making Don cower to us, it made me horny as hell. He seemed important; his men are old and fat. My men were in their thirties, tall, and muscular. His men had a variety of old handguns. My force came in with the latest in assault rifles and military-like uniforms with visors. His men were eating pasta with meatballs. My force was eager to kill yet did everything with military precision.

"It was an awe-inspiring display of power. One man twitched, and instantly, a dozen rifles are pointing at him. The smell of urine was heavy in the air. It made me sooo, sooo, sooo, Arggggggggggggggggg!"

The last word was screamed, announcing her orgasm. Her eyes are open, I hope she heard me.

I whisper, "You have mentioned Don and Godfather today. Just so you know, to an Italian mob family, that is like the President of the United States. He decides how the money is split, who lives, who dies, and in some cases, who you marry. Being on his good side is the best thing in the world. Being on his bad side is the end of the world. Those types of men don't react well to being threatened."

Cindy's breathing is back to normal. Ding. We all switch again. Cindy has us stop and turns off the app.

She giggles, "Talking about it set me off. Today, one of my guys took pictures of all his grandchildren. Tonight, that same guy will walk into his house, while he sleeps, and leave the pictures tossed around on his bed. On the backside is my picture, and it says, 'Don't fuck with me or else.' I think that ought to keep him away. Ok, I'm warmed up now. Marco, time for us to have some fun. Kim and Maria, you are free to do nothing or anything you want with each other or me. Leave Marco alone, I need me some of his cock."

We rotate so that I am between her legs. I gently push my stick into her hole. She goes from a small smile to a huge smile. I start rolling my hips.

Cindy says with a fun, sexy voice, "Ahhhhh, exactly what I needed. Ohhh, so good."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers