I Hate My Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim is amused and teasingly asks, "For a hardcore lesbian, you sure like cock. All those big, buff, men, and you choose the lanky goofball?"

She giggles, she is having soooooo much fun. As I sway from side to side, changing the angles that my cock hits her. She doesn't have enough experience to know what I am doing; she just loves it. Bret has been a wonderful mentor.

Cindy is serious, "All of America fell in love with him in New York. The look of pure fear on his face, the one they showed over and over. The look of sorrow on his face. And then to come back and sing those two songs. Come on, every woman with a pulse fell for him. You're right, physically, no contest. If one of those men wanted me, can I stop them? Not a chance in hell. Their honor keeps me safe. I have no connection with them to draw me in.

"Marco's story and singing melted my heart. Then working with him and I find out he is even nicer in person. What can I say, love is weird. I find myself drawn to him more than women lately. He has enough women; I'll stick with mine."

I continue fucking her at a nice slow pace. She is enjoying this enormously. She has some pink, but her breathing is under control. Her pussy is keeping us well lubricated, and that smile just can't get any bigger. As I examine her face, I see love, lust, and determination. Little did I know how much those three would change my life.

Cindy is a born matchmaker. She would eventually find each of my sisters a husband. Each started with a blind date with one of her men. She hired them with my sisters in mind! Why does a lesbian do this? Because the lesbian is turning bi-sexual and wants me a lot more. She realized that with all my sisters in my life, plus Maggie and Kim, there was little room for her. Everyone seems happy, so I don't complain.

Right now, I am fucking a lesbian: it's incredible. Cindy likes having Maggie and Kim play with us. She finds them and my sisters very sexy.

Oh shit, all this thinking of lesbians has brought me too close to the edge. I speed up, I want Cindy to cum at the same time.

I ask Kim and Maggie, "Nipples, please, I'm almost ready. Need. Her. To. Speed. Up."

Hard to talk, breathe, and fuck a beautiful woman fast all at the same time. As I have demonstrated over and over, I am not that talented. I stop talking, and everyone is happier for it.

I happen to notice the enormous contrast between Cindy and myself. I am breathing hard, she is handling her breathing well, not normal, but much better than I am. I feel like sweat is flowing like a river off me, while Cindy has tiny droplets on her body. I can feel my long hair is matted to my back and neck. Cindy has her beautiful hair spread out above her, fanned out.

I can't talk, while Cindy is telling Kim and Maggie to press harder on her nipples. I am fighting hard to stop my orgasm, she seems carefree. Somehow Cindy is giggling and can moan often. I am using every ounce of energy to keep from firing my cum while continuing to fuck as fast as I can. I'm getting worried, I might fail Cindy. I might not get her off before my body orgasms. I can't hold it off forever.

This hurts me so much; my tears fall on Cindy's chest. Instantly, she realizes my issue. She was busy enjoying the feeling and didn't pay any attention to me. She found a way to make me shoot my load. I didn't realize that she had been holding for a while.

Cindy leans forward and whispers in my ear, "I want a baby, breed me!"

As the words stun me with my unbelieving ears, I forget to hold back. Like a howitzer, I fire a huge load at the speed of sound, and it thunders home, inside of Cindy's unprotected womb. Shot after powerful shot blast the inside of the gorgeous lesbian. I collapse, and they push my body over. Kim cleans me off while Maggie cuddles my head in her lap. She kisses me with an amazingly passionate kiss. I fall asleep.

+++++

As Cindy's feelings for me grew, she realized that the ratio of man to woman was not in her favor. She set my sisters up with her security force. All of them big, beefy, and protective. One by one, Cindy married them off with Maria being the hardest. Now don't think that our relationships have changed. We still love each other; they still live in my house. They now have a man in their life full time in addition to me.

Cindy spoke to Kim and Maggie, and they now included her often. Kim rarely visits us these days. I have eight children; four, I admit to being the father of in public. There is an even dozen children running around.

We got bored and un-retired. Maggie slowed down her touring, although our albums still do well, especially the yearly Christmas editions. There just isn't anything like our voices. My career is still going well. I have slowed down and am no longer #1 in the world, I don't care. I have enough money and plenty of women.

The new mother of the family did send one guy after Cindy. Bret met him in the airport and put him on the next flight back to New York. Don was taped to his bed while they raped his wife. He, he, ok, it wasn't rape. He stripped and showed off his meaty nine-inch-thick cock and whispered if she wanted some. She smiled and nodded her head. Together they made it sound like rape. He left her unable to move and a huge smile on her face.

They never bothered us again. They did come to us for help with other families. Cindy is very persuasive and brings a ton of firepower. Maggie and I are still very much in love. We do a lot of role-playing between us and with others as she feels like it. With all that goes on, Kim stays horny, and that is keeping Bret very happy.

I think I can finally say it; I no longer hate my life. I love my life, my family, my friends, and my career.

The End