I Hate My Master Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were laughing hard at me while they both recorded me on their phones. "Damn, I need to bust a nut now." Zane said.

"I'll take it, use my mouth, use my ass. Do whatever you want to me."

"Suck me bitch." Zane pulled his shorts down.

"Yes Sir." I crawled forward and got to work on his dick. Still being filmed. So degrading. I'd be shown off anytime they wanted. It wasn't them who was being used. Once I got Zane off, Buddy got his.

"Got to send him back." Zane looked at his phone. "His actual owner wants him back."

"Damn. We got to get him back." I glanced up to see a wicked grin on Buddy's face. "I better hurry up and nut."

"Yeah." Zane gave out a snort. "This guy says to send him back naked and hard. Sucks to be him."

"Who the fuck cares? Funny though." Buddy rammed his hips faster into me.

I was sent home naked and hard. I had to carry my clothes in front of my chest letting my hard dick swing out in the air. I could tell some of the other drivers could see not just shirtless, but bare-ass naked and with a boner. Here I was in my car wanting so much to escape from Chris and all the hell he gave me. But there was no way to get around it. I couldn't simply take off into the sunset, if there was a way I could get out of this, I would, but it was impossible. Totally impossible.


12