Predator and Prey

Story Info
Spoiled rich boy ruins girl's life to make her sex slave.
6.4k words
4.31
62.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story.

As Jason sat at the poolside bar, he scanned the young women that came and went from the pool area. It was an odd mix, but that was to be expected at such a down scale hotel, Jason concluded. He could certainly afford to stay at Shutters just up Ocean Avenue. In fact, he had stayed there on several occasions. But he had chosen this less prestigious hotel for a purpose. He was trolling for women.

While most of the men at the pool were merely ogling the girls and fantasizing about what they would like to do with them, Jason was hunting, selectively trying to choose just the right one, the one he would pursue and possess. He had a type, a particular type of girl in mind. That was the first tipoff. He was looking for a 'girl' not a woman. Not even a young woman. He was looking for a girl. A fresh-faced girl who had just come of age and who was ripe, fresh, ready to be plucked. It did not matter if she was eighteen, twenty, twenty-two. She just had to look unspoiled, virginal.

He had been at the pool for two hours now, and none of the girls who walked by came up to his standards. There were a few he had engaged in conversation and they seemed eager enough, but they were not up to his standards. He was not looking for just any girl. He was looking for 'the' girl, the one who was perfect in every way: perfect hair, perfect complexion, perfect tits and ass and legs. The perfect girl would have an innocent smile and bright sparkling eyes. The perfect girl would look unspoiled, unsoiled, unused.

Jason could afford to be picky. He was rich. He was also handsome and well dressed. He was articulate and suave and could enchant any female, young or old, with his impeccable manners and insincere flattery. The light weight suit he was wearing and the watch on his wrist cost more than the cars that most of the losers around him at the poolside bar drove.

He avoided making eye contact with any of the men at the bar because he really didn't want to waste his time talking to them or listening to their insipid opinions or talk about what the Dodger, Angels, Lakers, fill in the blank, were doing or hadn't done. That would be a waste of time.

Jason had learned to be highly focused as an investment banker and then later as a hedge fund manager. He did not want to talk to men. He was on a quest to find just the right girl. He made his fortune and retired at thirty-two. He did not need to work. He had time to pursue his favorite hobby, hunting, ensnaring, and dominating beautiful virginal girls. Perfect, unapproachable girls.

He was just about to give up on this hotel and move on to another when three girls walked out the door from the hotel lobby. Two were blonde, probably bleached he thought, and with garishly big boobs, store bought he was sure. But the third girl had light brown hair that flowed down to the middle of her chest, cascading over her full and perfectly proportioned breasts.

Now this brunette showed promise, Jason thought, as she approached nearer. She and her friends were making their way to the three chaises that had just opened near the bar. She was clear skinned with large round soft smiling eyes. She had bedroom eyes. The kind of eyes men got lost in.

She was about five foot six and if Jason had to guess, she wore a C cup bra. Her breasts hung from her slim torso crying out "look at me" to everyone she encountered as they swayed back and forth. They were natural, Jason was certain. They had come factory installed. Her proportions would put the hottest movie actress to shame.

As she walked directly by, Jason looked down at her skimpy string bikini bottoms. There was no hairline to be seen. Good, Jason thought, he liked bare pussies. He did not like getting hair stuck in his teeth. She was ready to eat.

Then Jason saw the engagement ring on her left hand. Jason frowned, but then smiled, realizing that was no obstacle. The fiancé was just a temporary impediment who could easily be swept out of the way. If Jason decided he wanted her, he would have her.

Now that the girls had passed by, Jason was able to see the brunette's behind. Jason shook his head approvingly. Yes, that would do. It would do very nicely. He could already imagine her bent over in front of him in the doggy position, submissively baring her tight asshole for him as she spread her cheeks apart with her hands.

Jason had no doubt that she would take him up her ass, and in her mouth, and in her pussy for that matter, if that is what he wanted...because he would make her do what he wanted. He had manipulated, cajoled, and otherwise intimidated enough naïve young girls into submitting to him, that he did not even consider it was a possibility that this ripe young brunette would spurn him when the time came. She would be ready to do anything and everything he wanted when the time came.

He watched as she walked toward the nearby chaises. He liked the way her ass swayed. It told him she knew he and the other men were looking. It told him she liked attention. It told him she was vain and thought, no she knew, that she was pretty, pretty damn hot. It also told him she was a tease. Jason smiled. He would take her down a peg. Before he was done with her, she would be groveling at his feet.

She and her friends sat down on the open chaises. She took the one nearest the bar. Good, Jason thought, as he got up and moved to the very end of the bar nearest them. He should be able to hear their conversation from there. He would be able to hear her voice. Her voice was important. It had to be exactly right. No whiny voice, or little girl voice. It had to be a pleasant voice, the kind of voice that sultry movie stars had.

Then Jason heard her laugh. Yes, that was the kind of laugh he wanted to hear. Her laugh was lighthearted and not too serious. Her laugh matched her round smiling eyes. Yes, that laugh would do fine. He could not wait to hear her cry and moan, whimper and beg, crouched at his feet. Her anguished pleas would be music to his ears.

The three girls were ordering drinks now. The brunette seemed to be in charge. That was good. She was assertive, she was an alpha, a leader. They were always so much more fun to break, to subdue, to dominate.

Her voice was clear and crisp. He heard her room number. Turning to the bartender, he motioned him over. Slipping a fifty in his hand, he wanted to know her name. There would be another fifty in it for him if the bartender could give him her address and phone number, maybe even her email from the hotel's computer.

The bartender went away and came back in a few minutes. He was smiling. Good thought Jason. He thought he had earned another fifty. When he handed Jason a slip of paper, he had indeed earned his extra payday. Pamela Preston, 123 Silver Sands Court, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 310-555-6768. He also had her Gmail address.

Jason settled his tab and left the bartender another fifty, just for good measure. Perhaps he would go hunting here again. Jason strolled back to the lobby and picked up a house phone. He wanted to hear her voice, but this time talking to him personally, not to a cocktail waitress.

Picking up one of the house phones in the lobby, he asked the operator to page Pam Preston.

"I belive she is at the pool." Jason could hear the phone ringing and the hotel operator's voice as she talked to the bartender. Jason recognized his voice. He said to hold on a minute. Several minutes passed.

"Hello, who is this?" asked a pleasant unaffected sing-song voice.

"I just wanted you to know that I think you are beautiful," said Jason.

"Who is this," said Pam's pleasant voice as she giggled.

"It's your future lord and master," said Jason as he hung up.

Jason started for the Porte-cochère and to his car. The hunt was on, the chase had begun. The adrenalin was rushing through him. The chase was almost as much fun as the kill. Then again, maybe not. There was nothing like ensnaring his prey and watching them writh at your feet.

But as Jason reached the revolving doors, he had another thought and picked up the nearest house phone.

"Pool bar please," said Jason to the hotel operator.

"Pool bar," said the familiar voice.

"This is the man with the fifties," said Jason. "Would you like to earn another one?"

"Sure," said the bartender.

"Keep an eye on the brunette," said Jason. "Call me when she leaves the pool. I am putting your fifty in a hotel envelope and writing down my cell number. Call me when she leaves."

*****

Jason got in his silver Bentley when the valet brought it up from the garage and headed south on the PCH toward Manhattan Beach, after entering Pam's address in his car's GPS.

He guessed that she might be staying the night at the hotel. But if she had only purchased a day pass to the pool, he wanted to know when she left, so he would have time to clear out of her home, provided he could get inside.

In less than half an hour he was at the door to her small cottage and was knocking on the door. There was no answer. There was no sound from within the small house and no barking dog. Good thought Jason. He walked around to the driveway and peered into the garage to see if there was another car. The garage was empty. That was good too.

Hopping over the low white picket fence, Jason walked across the grass to the back sliding door. It was locked. But after a little coaxing, it slid open and Jason smiled. This would save him a lot of time and footwork.

Looking around, Jason saw a small room on the left off the living room. He could see the corner of an old rolltop desk. As he walked toward it and looked more closely, he saw the computer on a rolling computer table to the right of the desk. It was on and logged in. This was too easy, he thought.

Jason sat down and opened Gmail. It logged in automatically and he spent half an hour going through her emails. Now he knew her fiancé's name and contact information. He took a screen shot on his phone. He also knew her parents were dead from an email her aunt had sent her a few months ago. He found out a lot about Pam that would be helpful before he closed her email.

After looking at his Rolex to see how much time had gone by, he figured that he still had plenty of time. The bartender had not even called him yet. Jason started rummaging through the desk. He hit pay dirt, her diary. Now he could read her pouring out her soul and revealing herself to him. No sooner than he opened the cover and he struck additional gold. All Pam's user names, passwords and account numbers were written on the inside cover in neat block lettering. Jason took another photo with his phone.

Jason sped through the diary, occasionally stopping to photograph a particularly interesting page. She was pretty straightlaced, but as she poured her soul onto the pages, he could see that she had an inner kink trying to get out. He would get it out of her, he smiled wickedly.

Putting the diary back where he found it, Jason moved onto the bedroom and went through the drawers. He smiled when he went through her panties. They were all thongs. She liked to show off her ass. Why not, thought Jason, she had a nice ass. He could not wait to get inside it and make her whine and squeal and beg him to stop...at least until she begged him to go deeper.

When Jason got to the bottom drawer, he found her stash. There were dildos, vibrators, lubricant and a set of pink fuzzy wrist and ankle restraints and a pair of handcuffs. She likes to play. That is good too! There was a black riding crop. Even better!

There were also porn videos. Jason did not take the time to go through them. He took them out and lined them up on the bottom of the bed and took a photo of the covers. He could order his own copies online later. He put them away and closed the door. He'd figure out what kind of kink was to her taste later.

Finally, he went to the bathroom and found Pam's dirty clothes in the hamper. He fetched out a pair of panties and took a whiff. Her smell was intoxicating, like catnip to him. He stuffed them in his pocket.

Jason went to the kitchen and locked the slider from the inside. He would go out the front door now and let it lock behind him. But first he went to the refrigerator and cabinets to see what she ate and drank. She was a wine drinker. Good, so was he. Her taste in food was atrociously pedestrian. He would change that.

Jason peeked out through the front blinds and saw that the coast was clear. There were no neighbors watering their lawns or sitting on the porches of the other small cottages that lined the working-class neighborhood. Jason opened the door and made sure it was locked from the inside as he closed it behind him

Just for the hell of it, he checked under the mat for a key. Nope. He checked under the Ficus in a clay pot to the right of the door. Key. Jason smiled and shook his head. Well, next time I will know where to look.

Then he remembered, he saw mail in the mailbox at the street. As he let himself out through the low picket gate, he put the outgoing mail under his arm as he walked toward his car.

*****

As Jason meandered back up the PCH looking for a major boulevard that would take him over to the 405, he spoke into the car's sound system to connect his cell phone to the number he wanted to dial hands free.

"Call Lilith," said Jason into the phone as it made electronic noises as it dialed the number. Lilith was his go to escort. He used her to entertain his clients and he sometimes used her himself if we wanted to get his rocks off in a hurry. She was a world class sexual athlete and she often left him breathless.

"Hello, can I help you?" said Lilith in her most sultry and sexy stage voice.

"This is Jason," he said, "I have a job for you."

"It's always a pleasure, Jason," said Lilith sexily. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm going to text you the name and contact info for a young man," said Jason. "And I want you to meet him by accident and seduce him. And once the two of you are rolling around naked in bed, I want photos and a video. Can you swing that?"

"Sure," said Lilith. "Do you mind if I have someone do the filming? I know an investigator who does not ask too many questions who will do a good job. Are you up for the additional cost?"

"Yeah, sure," said Jason. "Go for it. But I want it ASAP."

"Not to worry," said Lilith. "I have yet to meet a man that didn't want a piece of my sweet ass."

"Never truer words were spoken," said Jason. "Give me a call when you have it."

Jason hung up and thought for a while about what to do next. Her job. He needed to get her fired. That would not be hard. He would pay Lilith to call the title company where Pam worked and complain that Pam had been rude and belittled her because she was a lesbian. In Venice Beach, that should get her fired.

But first he had to accidentally meet her. A plan started to form in his head. He would make an appointment at her title company to talk to the owner, making a generous offer to buy him out. As a former investment banker and hedge fund manager, that was a plausible cover. Besides, he could back out later.

Pam was the owner's executive assistant, so that would be how he met her accidentally as he came in for his appointment. It was a twofer. If he timed it right, he could be in the owner's office with him when Lilith called to complain about Pam and he could console Pam in the parking lot when she went running to her car crying after she was fired.

Once she was fired and he consoled her, he would give he his business card and tell her to call him if she needed a job. He would pump up her deflated ego and sweep her off her feet. He would show her his Bentley. That always impressed. That was it, he would have to go to his car to get her one of his cards.

Maybe he would offer to drive her to a local restaurant, a swanky restaurant, for lunch so she could settle down, so he could talk to her some more to see what job he might have that would be suitable for her. Yeah, that might work.

Jason decided to do a deep dive on the title company from his home office in the morning. Who knows, maybe it might be a good investment.

After going through Pam's mail while he was sitting at her desk, he knew that she was already in bad financial straits and on the verge of having things get beyond her control. He would help push things along and put her between a rock and a hard place financially, especially now that she wouldn't have a job.

First, well he had already done first. He had taken the envelopes for the bills she had just written checks for out of the mailbox and tossed them on his front seat. Among them was a check for her home insurance. He already had an idea how he could use that for leverage. The others would go unpaid as well. Before he was through, he would thoroughly ruin her credit.

Within a matter of a week, she would have broken off her engagement, lost her job and have nowhere to live. But he would be there to save her, to be her savior, and very quickly he would have her right where he wanted her, either under him in bed or at his feet.

*****

What had happened to her, Pam wondered as she tried to hold back the tears. How did she end up kneeling in front of his man, ready to perform a sex act that she had never done for any man before, not even her former fiancé!

Jason had been so nice the day she had met him, the day she was fired. He had consoled her and even offered her a job. It had been such a stroke of luck, that she just could not believe it. And he had been so nice! And she had liked her new job.

But here she was now, kneeling in front of him naked, and in a slave collar that proclaimed she was a whore, getting ready to perform fellatio on him. How would she get that monstrously huge penis into her mouth? What else would he force her to do?

Pam's mind was reeling. Things had moved so fast over the past few weeks. First, she had dumped her fiancé when someone sent her pictures and video of him with another woman. They wrote that they were getting even with him because he was cheating on them too...them too!

Then she was fired. Someone had made a false complaint against her and she had told her boss it was false, but it did not matter, he still fired her on the spot. He didn't need the grief from the LGBT community. And then her home burned down. To make matters worse, her insurance was not paid. The check had gotten lost in the mail, so she lost the house. The insurance company and the fire marshal both said it had been arson, and they looked at her funny when they said it.

She would end up out on the street penniless, she had worried. Her life was unraveling. Oh! And her car was stolen and the insurance was not paid up to date on it either. That check got lost in the mail too. Apparently, her whole stack of bills from the mailbox had been lost because none of her other bills were paid either. It took her days to straighten things out. What are the chances! If she did not have bad luck, she would have no luck at all, she lamented.

So here she was now, kneeling in front of the nice man who had taken pity on her, gave her a ride in his fancy car, bought her lunch in a fancy restaurant and gave her a job. And all on the same day, the same afternoon! And when her house burned down, he heard about it from one of his other employees at his company and took pity on her again, offering her a new job working from his fancy home in Beverly Hills where he offered to let her live rent free, at least while she got back on her feet. He was such a prince!

Little did she know that the good paying job he had offered her working out of his mansion in Beverly Hills would morph into what it had become. It had been gradual. He asked her to dress like the other young women he employed at his sprawling mansion.

12