All Comments on 'I Hate That Bitch'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ugh

She is a lesbo. she ain't normal. She is shitty wife material. Thank God they didn't have kids. Freaks like her should not be allowed to reproduce. He should have been happy he found out, ruined her reputation, gotten a divorce and moved on. Living with a slut or a bitch is not worth the pussy. If you have kids, you do your time until the youngest is 18 and then get the Hell out of there! Man or woman, the cheaters partner deserves a good beating. In this case, you mash the cunts face so she is rough to look at and beat the ovaries outta her so she can't reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Pam will show up and Mel will fuck her again, and he will go nuclear, and marry someone else after destroying them both, or it will be a 3some and they will have lottsa babies, or Pam will get even with him and throw his ass in jail and leave with Mel. Too bad Mel won't stand up to Pam, and protect him from her, now that would be different, and show that Mel made a mistake and atoned for it. That would require thinking outside the "box". Get it? Outside the box. LOL, I am hilarious

But I am sure we all will end up, yawwwwwwwwningggggg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
poor cuckold

Mel is lesbo, and she will cheat again

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Should have joined in

Rather than get rid of Pam, he should have given the them the choice of including him -- and no one else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What were the grounds for obtaining a restraining order?

He had no grounds, and wouldn't have been able to get one. But generally okay story. Gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
grounds .

for the restraining order would have been the stalker like behavior

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Good Start

It won't work. Mel will get together with Pam again and the marriage won't survive. Typical scenario. Then again, maybe not. Surprise me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
grounds

LOL they were leaving the state, tell the judge anything to get the order and

let her go to court to get it removed. its done all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Going to have to rape Pam...

...she's not going to leave well enough alone otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not bad ,an interesting story, lets see we're it goes

I am sure the dike is coming to get her girl. He needs a good plan. I am surprised he did not get a sperm donor to have a child. That dike has a hold on her .hope you work thisout to a good conclusion.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
The Biggest Problem

Is the really unconvincing relationship betwnn Stan and Mel. Doesn't appear to me they have any business being married.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
County agent with the university? WTF is that?

Plus, the story was boring as fuck. Correction, fucking is interesting. This was as boring as watching grass grow. Plus, why is it that male protagonists think that simply having pictures is sufficient to get their way? In the real world, the pictures would be in admissible, and the photographer runs the risk of being hit with a lawsuit, hubby would be in prison for blackmail and his evil wife would be taking him to the fucking cleaners! Hope he likes sex because the legal system, not to mention his fellow prisoners, will be fucking him up the ass every chance they can.

It doesn't pay to get married. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No worrie

Once a cheater .Always a cheater . Mel will do it again . Its in her blood . Plus she likes eating pussy and she won't give that up . All she will have to do is buy a throw away phone to tell Pam where she is and Stan will never know because he is one stupid dumbass ......

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Mel freely cheated with Pam and other people what makes him think she won't cheat again. Then again she probably learned her lesson.

rjordanrjordanalmost 11 years ago
County "agents" are common in agriculture and animal husbandry

Universities and county ag and animal agencies work closely together in many areas of the U.S. They do so to help local farmers increase production, control pests or whatever else is needed to help them become better at what they do. The university people work out of a county office, have a county vehicle and in other ways are indistinguishable from county employees, though the are usually paid by the university.

That's WTF they are, Anonymous.

Aren't anonymous posters EVER pleasant about ANYTHING? It's easy to be an arrogant ass when nobody knows who you are to call you on it.

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
Wimp and pussy

He is a wimp and pussy so far. Accepts her cheating. Hope that gets changed in the next part.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Long Masters Program

Three years as a full-time graduate student to get a Masters? About 2 to 3 TIMES too long!

Way too much narration, and too much detail on shit that does NOT further the main point of the tale! Too many things told assuming the reader knows what is being said or implied, such as an auditorium name that only a Volunteer would understand! Desperately needs an invasive editor, NOT a spell-checker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is actually not a bad story. It may be kinda "unbalanced" in the way that there is a bit too much origin story - much of which isn't relevant for the main arch - and the main story seems compressed. I think it would have improved the story if you have fleshed the main arch (discovery and dealing with the infidelity) out more. Still a good read though.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A nicely done revenge story

A well thought out storyline and a well written story.

I'm interested in how the author is going to continue this story and will be watching for it.

Thanks for the read...

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

yes it is sexist but i dont find the adultry being as bad when a woman fucks another woman instead of a man. not sure why, but i just dont. i know it is cheating but damn, two women is fucking hot.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
She's still a whore to me

Man, woman or a ms thang, she still a whore and he's a dumbass

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i'm still wondering what the two guys were called for. was wifey banging other guys there too?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Decent story

The major criticism is the wife is portrayed as a helpless woman who is easily led, "Pam seduced her". Also I doubt many readers of this site would have described f/f and ff/m sex as sordid, especially if they could be the man in the three some. In fact the protagonist is certainly less upset with her infidelity because it was with a woman than if it had been a man? A little more nuance in the characters would be good.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

She never admits she did anything wrong, behaves like a weak-minded bitch and he's supposed to believe she won't cheat again? Yeahhhhhhhhh, okay.

I get the impression this is to be continued on top of the reconciliation and Pam being Mel's first love is meant to lead into a threesome, but honestly. Cheating's cheating. Only a complete sap of a cuck would allow that to happen, as it turns him into a permanent third wheel whose dick, completely unwelcome before, is only allowed in the threesome as a part of some emotional/marital blackmail.

I realize some people like that, as it somehow allows the guy to prove he's really not a cuck and is showing his manly side by (violating his vows and ditching his honor) by taking control of the woman and her lover, but ultimately it comes down to cuck being a permanent cuck.

Reconciliations can be done right under certain circumstances, but it's hard to believe you've even met the basic threshold for that, and bringing a second woman into the mix just pushes it back into the semi-retarded storytelling area that freaks like Cantbuymy frequent.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Thanks for the offering

I guess you can slap restraining orders on people for any old reason.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHICH BITCH HAS THE TONY

and don't forget it takes 2 or more to Tango. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

#1 Alienation of Affections is no longer a tortious action in almost all parts of the USA. Stop using it, its dead as carrier pigeons.

#2 Even if it were still a viable pursuit you use it as a crutch. Stop using it and get more imaginative with the revenges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To the last poster

Alienation of affection is alive and well in several states as it should be. It is better than baseball bats and handguns, which is still used as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Destroy the Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have had her kidnaped and sold in to slavrey as a prostitute in Mexico.

Make her do all types of sex acts. After 5 years let them show up to watch her

Perform. Show her what happens to bitches who try to steal a man wife!!

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
HAHAHA OKAY...HAHAAHA

this is an over the top wimp story hmmm but it fits perfectly as a

woman's dream story..... or an average for a white American male, they shit they put up with,,and where do you get those lines "ill die without her",please hahaha that shit is so drama queen gay like, this is written by a guy hmmm...Note!!!!!!!!!!!! all of these over the top i love her to death and cant live without her fag sh.. no thats not right alot of gay men are not this weak, but apparently alot of "WHITE AMERICAN MALES 40+" wimp story writers are on this site(or maybe a female writer knowing her pro wimp stories wont be read Hence the male 40+ lie) and the "one more time" line is just stock like off a assembly line of "wimp stories r us.com" she cheated what 3+ with a lesbian(aint nothing good about most lesbians). yeah mister(snicker) writer most men in your world are this weak, and cant live without a women this shitty in their life..hahahaha.. what is so sad it is true..trained from birth by "moms" and dads (by saying nothing) who tell you to not make waves to not protect yourself from women and that men deserve this shit abuse. it is a very accurate story of marriage now in the 21st century so many men need to be put to sleep because they are so weak and destroying the gen-pool..just say "no bitch" and go and fuck someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This says it's a two part series but only see one part? Are you planning to finish it?

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Good Read

cantbuymy, I think she was truthful about the 2 guys, she and Pam just went for a couple of drinks with them, then they went back to Pam's alone.

monkcalm, how can you call it a wimp story when he stood up, gave her an ultimatum and stuck with it? Just because he didn't dump her ass doesn't make him a wimp!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Not a wimp?

Maybe not, but not someone who other people, if they knew, would be able to respect. Moving to Colorado might help, but like the other lesbians in these stories, this one would not give up what she considered "her property". Don't know if that's really true or not. Probably is in some cases because "people" come in all flavors with their own type of craziness regardless of sex, religion or orientation.

The lying and infidelity would have been a deal breaker for me, but hey, not everyone is me, thank goodness for that.

Writing was a little weaker on this one, don't know why, but still not bad. Keep writing and keep trying and thanks for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a very nice man

People are people and Mel is not Superwoman. She couldn't tell her husband about what was happening because he was a narcissist and would not have understood the predicament she was in. The lack of self-esteem in Stan is at the root of the problem in communication between Stan and Mel, for Mel's part her lack of assertiveness made her a kept woman by Pam. No matter who Stan married the relationship would have ended poorly, Mel's lack of assertiveness is the only reason it took 15 years to come to a head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
POOR DILUTED BITCH!

Mel went with Pam being her girlfriend while in high school and college. Before marriage is one thing but, after being married you know Vows and stuff they become one. To say he was narcissistic you are diluted. If he is to be called anything call Him very pissed off. If this were to happen to a real person in city like say Chicago. Somebody would have busted a cap in Pam ass.

He being her caring man knew that kind of action wouldn't work so,still he gave her choices she could stay with Pam or stay with him. If she stayed with him there were going to be conditions. Of course according to you that was too controlling but, She still chose to stay with him anyway. He gave her options Yes he was upset but, controlled under the circumstances. According to you she must have been pressured and threatened and scared for her life to make a dumb choice to stay with her husband.🙀

So Anonymous 11/06/15 get a clue cheating causes pain even if its with another who's not the spouse. 👎🏽

If she didn't want him she should have told him and not go sneaking around like a rat. Of course you would never sneak around your husbands back to cheat with your lesbian lover first you'd have to have a man. Which I would find that hard to believe since you don't like Men!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
She didn't have to be a Superwoman

All she had to do was be a honest wife. If anyone man or woman deliberately goes out to suduce a married person away from their spouse is less than human. Pam knew they were married and she was jealous. She wanted Melissa because she was happy with Stan. After Stan found out what was going on I would say he was a little too nice. Nothing in that story said she was dominated by a narcissist husband who didn't understand her. In fact the opposite was happening. Stan didn't argue with Mel about what she did by herself. She ran him over on a regular basis. Pam had gotten her claws in her again and was trying to gain total control. Mel was a. weak willed person but, with a little help she would be fine.

I'm glad Stan put a stop to what was going on. She also. told him that Pam would pursue her no matter where she went. Sounds like Pam is the NARCISSISTIC personality.

I'm still trying to figure out why one of the anonymouses anonymi whichever called Stan a narcissist.

This story is easy to read and understand You write fine thank you for the effort.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Narcissists

Narcissists have too much self esteem 11/08/15 not a lack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do what you want

If you love and want to keep the wife that's on you. That's your business and your life.

The other chick Pam make it easy on yourself kill the bitch do it quick with anybody who supports what she's doing. Since this is is a world of your making before you kill her make her grow a Hugh dick on her forehead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sugar???

Old wive's tale. Sugar does not dissolve in gasoline, it sinks to the bottom and stays there. So it would take about 10 pounds of the stuff to cover the fuel pickup on most , but all that happens then is the engine stops. This from an old auto tech with 50 years experience..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get Real!!! Do your research

County agents live in the county they serve. They don't live or work at a university. In Colorado the only university that has anything to do with county agents is CSU.

Alienation of affection only has legal standing in six states. It is very hard to prove and is very often laughed out of court in those six states. So threatening that kind of civil suit would have very little effect. Stupid.

Stupid parts of a better than average plot reduced my enjoyment. Do your research if you ever write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Authors can be so funny!

"my 7 inch, 1.5 inch girth cock"

Girth is a circumference measure typical measuring around different parts of the body. 1.5 inch girth cock would have a diameter of 0.48 inches. Where I live we refer to that size of a cock as a "pencil dick". It rarely touches the sides of a vigina, lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking idiot author! Sue the company !!!!! Bull Fucking Shit!!

It's "Alienation of Affection", idiot! SINGULAR, not plural! Unless the company management was forcing wifey to put out, or knew that the bitch was compelling wifey to put out, or the bitch was wifey's supervisor and compelling her to put out, HUSBAND HAS NO BASIS FOR SUING THE COMPANY!!! And the HR Chief didn't know who wifey was boinking, per your line in the story. Furthermore, only 6 or 7 states even recognize A of A as a legal cause of action!

The company is not the guardian of your wife's morals!

1 star since I can't give negative awards.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 6 years ago
great story

Apart from the retarded comments(yes it's politically correct for this group) from the anonymous gallery, who are so weak they can't even put a name by their own words, this was a fantastic story! Loved that it had a plausible outcome and the guy finally won for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck crap!!

Dont waste your time by reading that crap!!!

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Good story in general

and well written. Some of it was too pat - like the threat of alienation of affections, there's only a few states where that actually works any more. Plus the restraining order, they're hard to get without evidence of a pattern of stalking or violence, and generally don't do any good - law enforcement often doesn't do anything when the victim calls about it. Although usually it's women getting them against men.

Otherwise a good read, and yes, I know, not real life, this is fiction so I.don't let little details like the above ruin my enjoyment. I voted full five stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
I

I hated her too. You convinced me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

As a fan of lesbian sex I wouldn't have a problem if my girlfriend/wife is bi and has sex with another woman from time to time as long as it doesn't influence my sex-life negativly like this monsterdildo would do.

Even better would be if I could watch or even participate.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You do strang things when you love a woman.......

She is bisexual...and she kept it a secret...but loving his wife makes this guy a wimp... she did what she did behind his back...and was having sex with another woman... knowing she was married....to bad she didn't offer to share her friend...to me...that's all I need to divorce this bitch....you don't fuck with your husbands birthday...what she did was more than a slap in the face...she was looking at her husband and stabbed him right in the hurt...Dump this bitch....right their she showed him her true feeling... she's not worth keeping....but wimps just can't do that.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Calm down BTBers. We still don't know how she made it up to him. Maybe he got a few free hall passes outta it. She can o lying sit there and accept it. Hes already isolated her. Her career took a huge hit. He ruined her lover. He is sitting pretty right now. He has leverage

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

2 stars - ONCE&DONE - no second chances.

Primarily, because this was a very long term affair.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well

Read this before. Is she a wife or a lesbiam? She still cheated. We'll see...

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

His love for her may not have died. Seems he's ignoring her lying and disrespect. Blowing off his birthday because that's the night she spends with her lover?

Let's not ignore that she's letting Pam use such a large strap-on that her pussy is still loose the next day. There may not be cum in her pussy but, she's still giving him sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once a cuck, always a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Authors who write Cucks get 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just because it was a lesbian affair he takes her back, ridiculous. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cuckold stories are so shiy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just FYI: “girth” means circumference, NOT diameter/thickness. A 1.5” girth that you said the MC has would be about 0.47” thick, a very skinny little pencil dick. I am certain you meant his cock was 1.5” thick - the girth of that thickness would be about 4.7”. C=Pi X D, or Circumference = 3.14159 X Diameter. Therefore D=C/Pi, or Diameter = Circumference divided by 3.14159. Granted a dick is not a cylinder with a perfectly circular cross-section, but it’s “close enough for government work”!

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

Alienation of Affection is only good in 6 states. It's an overused trope in a lot of stories. And the dude already has massive trust issues or is just overly possessive. He flips out the first time she has a girls night catch up with an old friend is a bit over the top. The fact that in this story he was right does not change how crazy this dude is.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

We don't need so much back story. We know they met, dated and got married, or we wouldn't be here.

\

"more appropriate clothes to wear to work. They helped her find dresses that hugged her body and pushed her breasts out and up." - Clothes that hug the body and push her breasts out and up DON'T seem more appropriate for work to me.

\

"She always told me not to worry about her working while I continued my studies." - Why would he worry?

\

"wearing more revealing work clothes" - MORE revealing? Work clothes shouldn't be revealing at all/

\

Why is she wearing sexy underwear just for an evening of talking and drinking with her girlfriend.

\

She's not bi, she's a lesbian who happened to fall in love with him. With no kids, it's only a matter of time before she leaves him for a woman.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
MC is an insecure controlling asshole

She’s way better off without him, either alone or with a better, happier man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ruttweiler has obvious reading and comprehension issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous