I Hate You Ch. 10 - Multi-Love

Story Info
Craig is trying to put together a comic book with Angel.
3.5k words
4.4
690
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A drowsy resurrection took hold of me as I slowly climbed the ladder from the depths of slumber back into the realm of the living. Or at least that is what felt like when I looked at my clock to see I slept most of the morning.

"I also missed a bunch of texts and a phone call. Shit! Angel!"

"Hey, you're up; how are you feeling? Keisha says, leaning against the entrance to the door.

"I feel like I'm dehydrated, heh. Where is Meg at?"

"She went back to her mom's house. I think she will be there for a couple of days."

"Did y'all fight or something?" I say to her co

"No, she just woke and said she would stay with her mom's for a little to get outta our hair. It looks like she is going to go to UGA next weekend to meet an old coach. I might go with her."

"Right, okay, well, have fun."

"Hey, you don't have to go in today just to let you know."

"Cool, because I was supposed to meet Angel for something yesterday after work."

"Angel? I haven't heard that name in years."

"Yeah, we were just going to try to do something."

"Something, is that what the kids call it today?"

"Yeah, that is exactly what they do, 100 percent."

"Wow, interesting, well okay. Are you sure you okay to drive?"

"I feel fine, well, as fine as I can be."

"Well, drive safe, I mean it. I don't wanna hear momma if you get a wreck and die."

"I'm happy that's what you're really worried about, the nagging."

"It's a killer, you know." Keisha says, walking out of the room to prepare for work. I roll out of bed to relieve my thirst and sit in the living room, pulling out my phone to text Angel.

[Hey Angel, yesterday pretty much disappeared from me. Is it okay if I come over today to talk.]

[...................................] "Okay she's typing." I waited patiently on the couch for 30 minutes, watching the text bubble move and disappear. It says she has seen my message, but maybe she is searching for the right words. I don't know. I tried calling her, but all it did was ring; maybe if I go over to her place.

"Yeah, that's what I'll do." I get cleaned up and dressed to drive over to Angel's place. If I remember correctly, she didn't live too far from the area we currently live in. It doesn't take long before I arrive at the familiar yellow house at the end of the cul de sac.

I park outside and walk over to the house, knocking on the door. An older lady opens the door. Her expression immediately shifts to a smile and then a smirk as she shakes her head.

"Craig? I thought you were supposed to be coming over yesterday?"

"Hey, Mrs. Esteban, it's been a while. Yesterday, I ended up with me in a hospital bed. But I'm here now."

"Well, are you going to get over here and hug me?" She says, pulling me into a hug and rocking back and forth. "I'm supposed to be mad, and I can't let La Mera Mera see me hugging you like this."

"Sorry for just showing up here, but I figured Angel is furious; that's why she isn't answering my text."

"Oh, mad, she went through all the stages of grief."

"That bad."

"You know how she gets."

"Oh yeah. That's why I came over; like I said, I had an incident and got knocked out by some banana boxes at work...Okay, context, they fell out a pallet."

"What are you doing here?"

"Angel! Hey, sorry about yesterday; I can."

"You should be sorry, Craig."

"Angel!"

"No, Mom, how about this, for example? Hey, I'm not going to make it. Don't spend all Saturday night." She sighs and shakes her head. "Mom, can we have some privacy."

"In your room."

"Right..my bad. Come on, Craig."

"Oh, okay."

"Good luck, Craig; her bark is worse than her bite." Mrs. Esteban says as my angry friend and I enter her room. It looks almost the same as the last time I was here. Damn, what was that like 6-8 years ago."

"Looks not different in here," I say to her, trying to break the tension. She stares at me with an unamused look on her face. "Right, so I had an incident yesterday. I got hit with a bunch of banana boxes and was knocked unconscious." She raises an eyebrow at me, not believing a word I just said.

"How likely is that, Craig."

"I know, right, but I have a knot on my head to prove it." I say, showing the back of my head."

"Why are you giving me a shitty boyfriend excuse. I expected more from you, aren't you writer." {Damn, everybody gotta hit the writer button."

"Oh, wow, you swinging for the fences; I must have really pissed you off."

"No shit, Sherlock." The sweet Angel has left the building, and Rosa the Demon has returned."

"I'm serious, and I was in a hospital bed."

"Craig, if you didn't want to work with me, all you had to do was be honest."

"I do, that's why I'm here. What can I do to get you to believe me?"

"Tell the truth, let's start with that. Where are you on a date with sister friend Megan."

"No, although she did make me dinner, that was because she was looking out for me. After the hospital."

"Uh-huh."

"Angel."

"Then you show up unannounced..."

"Angel, you are one of the last people I would stand up like this; I'm sorry I didn't text you yesterday. My head was killing me, and I don't remember much about it. {Megan}

'Besides what?"

"The thought that Banana boxes are like high key heavy." Angel stares, not amused at my comment. At this point, I got the hint that this was a moot point and I wasn't going to reach her today. I turn around and open her room door, but she grabs me.

"I will believe this ridiculous story, this once, because I want to work with you."

"Angel, I am one hundred percent being real." I plead with her as She grumbles and grabs her iPad off her dresser. She takes a deep breath, turns it on, and sits in the chair beside her bed. She motions me over to sit on the bed. Before I do, I notice a lump under her covers.

"You hiding something?" I say, pointing to the lump.

"No, it's Ana. You remember her, right?"

"Oh my god, Ana, is still alive?"

"Yeah, still kicking." I peek under the covers to see her tortieshell cat staring back at me, letting out a tiny meow.

"You think she remembers me?"

"Maybe your scent has changed since then...not that I have been smelling you. It's just you know you're different."

"Okay, Wolverine." I say to her carefully, sitting in the bed next to the Ana Lump. She showed me more drawings on her laptop as we talked for three hours straight, taking a break when Mrs. Esteban brought some Snickerdoodles. Angel's anger faded as we got more into the story we were creating together.

"I have an idea for the logo, but I want to do it right. Graphic Design isn't really my forte. Do you know any good graphic designers?"

"Actually, I do, and she is also an editor. You remember that girl I was telling you about the other day."

"No, what, girl." she snaps back quickly.

"Oh, the one that me into writing, you know, on the website."

"The Porn?" Angel whispers.

"Erotica."

"Okay, yeah, what about her?"

"She is good at graphic designing logos, and she was my partner for a couple of projects in college."

"Great!" Angel says, leaping up from her chair. "Maybe we can have her look at my design idea."

"Yeah, maybe I can have her look at our story too."

"Uh, no. I don't know if that's a good idea. I mean, who is this person? And I thought this would be an us thing."

"Oh right, yeah."

"Like old times, you know."

"Oh, right, yeah, for sure," I say to her, nodding.

"Is that okay?" She says, getting closer to me.

"Of course."

"Good. What time do you have to go to work?"

"I'm off because I'm supposed to rest after yesterday."

"Oh, right, the banana boxes thing."

"Yeah, the banana boxes, so where is Mr. Esteban?"

"At work, he is retired from active duty now."

"Cool."

"Yeah, he couldn't wait to get out, just to go right back as a civilian employee."

"Dang, well, maybe I will see him next time."

"Oh, definitely, he would love to see you again. So, this was great."

"It was. Are you still nervous about working with me?"

"No, not all more exciting than anything."

"Exciting, huh."

"Oh, you naughty...I might have to punish you if you keep that up." {What?}

"Punish, okay, I'm down. So, how about I message you back sometime next week?

"Okay, I can work on what we got so far, and then we can review by Friday if that's okay?"

"Yeah, actually we can use my place. My roommates will be gone for the weekend."

"Oh, that's perfect, uh, creation party" She laughs.

"Like the sound of it." She pulls me in a hug. Ana, the cat, comes out of the blanket to survey the scenario. Angel grabs Ana immediately to display.

"See, she remembers you," Angel says, dropping the cat down and rubbing it against my leg.

"Ahhhh, so cute." She speaks. "You should get a cat, Craig. "

"I would be a horrible cat parent."

"People who say that usually are best cat parents."

"Really."

"Yeah, because you recognize how much responsibility it is."

"Hmm, well, if you say so."

"Well, bye, Craig. Watch out for banana boxes when you go back to work."

"Real funny, Angel," I say, walking out of the room and waving at her mom as I leave the house. I pull out my phone while walking to my car to text Megan. Last night, we had one of our honest conversations, and I want to know where we stand in the grand scheme of things, especially with her going to her mom's house for a couple of days. Am I not seeing her until she returns from a visit to Athens? What do I even text her?

"Wait, I know," I say, getting into my car.

[Hey.]

"Yeah, that will do......God, I'm so basic." I start my car and make my way home. As I am pulling into the apartment parking lot, my phone vibrates. My heart drops as I pick up my phone, realizing it's my mom. I immediately talked to her and my dad inside the apartment for a couple of hours.

I take some medication and lie down in my bed. I grab my phone to see if Megan responded to my text, and no, she hasn't even looked at my message. "Geesh, I can take a hint, I guess. Oh, I can text Nyla about the Design."

[Hey Nyla, my friend and I are working on a comic book together, and I was wondering if you could make the logo for the book for us.]

I put my phone back on my nightstand and lay my head on my pillow. As my eyes got heavy, I heard voices from the front door.

"Damn girl, it's dark in here. You sure he home."

"He should be in his car outside and maybe sleep."

"Craig!?" A loud voice echoes in the front entrance, an even more deafening echo due to my door being open until Keisha feels I fully recovered from my head injury. Terra walks into me, with Keisha not far behind her.

"Oh my god! Daddy, are you okay?" She says, sitting on my bed.

"Can you not call him daddy, at least while I'm around? It doesn't. I don't like it."

"Oh, sorry, girl, I'm just so concerned about him."

"I'm okay, Terra. Just lost consciousness for a couple of hours."

"Just, you could have died."

"Look, If I would have died from some banana boxes, please cremate me."

"Oh no, bro, you getting buried in all the banana wear I can find."

"I hate you. Can you go back to work now?"

"Speaking of work? Tomorrow, you good?"

"Of course. I can't wait to get back to the grind of every day."

"Enough about work. Have you eaten today?"

"Actually, no, I haven't...damn. I haven't. No wonder I got a headache. I thought it was because of the...thing."

"Well, don't worry, pretty head, I brought Firefly wings for you, Daddy." {She really out here calling me daddy like this shit normal.}

"Thanks, T."

"Anything for you, baby." She says as she leans on my chest.

"Uh, alright y, all can do yall thing I'm gonna go eat now."

"What holds up," Terra says, hopping off the bed. "Don't take all the ranch."

"Ranch, bitch I got Bleu Cheese." Keisha claps back. I roll out of bed to get my dinner. It was my favorite Korean sauced wings. I know that's not the proper name, but that's what the wing place calls them. Either way, get my box and sit between Keisha and Terra on the couch. The television is turned on to the latest chapter in the WAP Dairies, a popular show about Cardi B's sexual exploits. It was gripping TV...in more ways than one.

"Hey Keke, where is Megan at?"

"She's back at her mom's place for tonight."

"She must have heard I was coming over, " Terra laughs.

"No, that's not it," Keisha says while texting. "She's texting me right now. Think her and her mom got into it." {Wait a minute, I texted her like hours ago, and she can't even.}

"Oh, man, Mrs. Winston, be on one, couldn't be me, girl. Her daddy and momma are still split up, and they get a divorce yet."

"Yeah, girl, they got a divorce. She took a while to finalize her portion. After what happened, he was ready to go."

"Man, girl, I remember watching that basketball scrimmage with Lock High. Megan went off on them girls."

"Then she went off on their center, who had fouled her. Surprise she didn't get suspended after that ass-whooping."

"Must take all her anger out on that poor girl. It couldn't be me, girl. How you wing taste, baby?"

"They're great, thanks, Terra." I say to her."

"Oh nah, un huh, I didn't know she was going to show her whole ass on this girl...That is a nice tattoo, though."

"I mean, it is called the WAP Dairies girl," Keisha replied her face still in her phone. A smile creeps on her face as she texts.

We finished eating, and an hour and a half passed as Keisha faded. She wished us a good night and went into her room. Terra turned off the TV and sat back next to me on the couch.

"So Tired, Daddy?" Terra says, rubbing the temples of my head.

"Yeah. I am."

"Let's go to bed then baby. I think I can help you get to sleep real quick."

"Oh yeah," I say as she gets up and removes her long-sleeved shirt. She walks into the entrance of my room and throws the shirt on my recliner chair.

"Not out here, though. Don't want to wake Keis up."

"Right." I get up from the couch and meet her in the room. I close the door, and she grabs my hands and leads me toward the bed.

"Lay down for me, and I'll do the rest." She says as I lay down on the bed and move to remove my sweats. "Already hard for me, huh? You can't wait." She presses her lips against the head of my penis. "I love the smell of your dick." She says, sticking her tongue out to trace from my balls to the urethra. She pauses at the apex and lets her saliva drip to the base. Her spit felt warm just as her breath brushed against it.

"Fuck." I whisper out.

"This only the beginning, Baby." She says as she wraps her lips around the head of my penis, tongue slowly rotating. I bite my lip and look up, trying to, and she stops with a popping sound. "Look at me, Craig. I wanna see your face." I look back down at her, and she smiles. Then takes me halfway into my mouth. She bopps more spit and drips down to my ball. With each bop, she gets closer and closer to the base. Her eyes slowly began to tear up as she held my entire length in her mouth. Gagging sounds and wet slurping are all her, then another pop as she refocuses down to her mouth and to my balls. She was sucking on them and licking down to my gooch. Her eyes always came back to see my face, gauging my response, how close I was to cumming all over her face. "

"T"

"You gonna mark me baby and nut all over my face."

"Fuck." She licks me from my balls all the up to my urethra and then takes my penis back into her mouth. This time, it felt different. She was done teasing and wanted me to bust. I didn't last long, and she probably saw me gripping my comforter as she stopped. She grabs my dick with both hands and starts to jack me. Her face is smiling, as she knows I'm close. All I need is another push.

"Mess my face, baby." She says as I cum hard on her face. A rope of my seed hit her directly in the eye, then another across her forehead. She opens her mouth due to the shot of her eye getting hit and the last stream shot in her mouth. She coughs, clutching her right eye. "Damn." She coughs.

"Shit, Sorry, T."

"No, you okay," Terra says. "How do I look?" She says, presenting herself to me like a prize. I have never seen anything like this up close, but I wasn't grossed out for some reason. If I could muster another go, I'm pretty. I would be fully erected at the sight of her.

"I'm all your baby. Now you can lie down and go to sleep. I'm going to clean up and be right back." I look down at my penis and think about cleaning up its state after her service. I decided to pull the blanket over me as my eyes began getting heavier again. I drifted off to sleep.... Or so I thought.

"Who the fuck is Nyla," Terra says, waking me up from my sleep in the middle of the night. Her face was furious, and she demanded answers.

"Nyla. She's a friend, why do you ask."

"Why do I ask, Nigga? You got some fucking nerve. And I quote from your friend.

Nyla [ Only if you give me some of the big dick. Eggplant Emoji, Peach emoji, and what the fuck is this a cream-filled donut.] {Jesus!}

"Look, I can explain." {I think?}

"Another thing, who the hell is Naomi and Angel? And are you fucking Megan too?"

"Why Naomi?"

"Why Naomi? She was crying about you at work to Keisha."

"That's."

"Craig, what the fuck. I thought you were different. You just as trifling as all these other niggas out here."

"Terra, wait, the hell is going on."

"My boyfriend is cheating on me with not just one, not just TWO, but four bithces."

"Boyfriend?" {huh}

"Yeah, what do you think this is Craig? I just let random niggas nut on my face."

"Well."

"Fuck you." She says, punching me in the chest. I grab her.

"Don't grab me nigga. You deserve this."

"Terra, I didn't know we were. Wait, are you crying?" I tell her, pulling her away to see tears streaming down her face.

"Yeah, I feel like fucking idiot. You used me."

"No, T, I didn't know we were dating. I thought we were just."

"You thought I was just some bitch who wanted to get a nut? That we were just fucking around? Well, I'm not Craig, so fucks you. I hope next time cement blocks or metal cans fall on yo fucking head! {She screams and grabs her shirt and clothes to exit my room and the apartment. I run after her, and she gets in her car, flicks me off, and drives away. I notice I don't have any clothes on and run back into the apartment.

I put on my sweats and lay back in bed, looking over at my phone on the nightstand. I decide against texting Terra or replying to Nyla and lay down in bed with my thoughts. Then drift off to sleep.