I Hate You Too

Story Info
Anger fueled relationship goes up in flames.
5.8k words
3.15
31.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare stop!" She cried out, "come on you bastard fuck me! Oh fuck me Robert!" Victoria was riding my hard dick, and feeding me her sweet sweet nipples. Victoria's nipples were always rock hard. I loved to suck on them. Once in a while, she would climax just from the nipple sucking.

I could feel her hard, fast contractions begin in her tight love tunnel for another orgasm. This would be her fifth or sixth, I don't know I kind of lost count. She was going to have another big one.

Suddenly her cunt grasped my dick in a hot velvet vise. Her pussy gushed, the juices flowing all over my dick and groin. I kept on fucking her right through her climax. I knew Victoria had at least one or possibly two good cums left in her. I just needed to provide her the right motivation.

"So your girlfriend Kim called me today." I said to her. She tried to look nonchalant as she reveled in her hard orgasm. Her face and neck were red as a lobster. This meant that she was very, very turned on.

"What did she want?" Vicky asked.

"What you're having now. Orgasm after orgasm. Who told her that I was easily available? I'm not a stud horse, you know. I'm not some porn star either!" I said.

"You got the right size equipment for the job honey. Oh my god, you do feel wonderful inside me." She must do 10,000 kegels every day! Her tits were simply enormous. Huge tits on a slender tight woman. A gorgeous woman who is a sex fiend! And... she was my wife. It doesn't get better than that. It actually gets quite a bit worse.

"You said something to her, now she wants to meet me tomorrow after school. She wants me to fuck her unconscious. She says she wants me to fuck her ass, and that you told her how to prepare her hole.You told her didn't you? I guess now I'll have to go fuck her three holes until she passes out from huge hard orgasms." I looked at her in disbelief. I was baiting her. Let's see if she took the hook.

"Where did she get this idea that she has your complete express permission?" I was a bit upset about her way, way oversharing about me and my cock to all her girlfriends. Talk about setting yourself up for failure!! Set up for huge temptation! Why? I could see her backpedaling like mad.

"You will do no such thing! Come on you fuckface, gimme more of your fuck meat, I need it so damn bad. Fuck me. You want my rosebud? I got the cherry flavored lube you like. C'mon, fuck my tiny little tight asshole. You know you want to." Victoria now taunted me. She didn't want my big head thinking too much! The dirty girl!

"She told me that she has your permission and your blessing, and I was told to service her until she was completely satisfied. What the fuck is going on here? Did you lose your fucking mind? Why would you... pimp me out to her? Do I mean that little to you?" I was just livid. Of course I was way overreacting, but I had the conscious decision on her part to have me fuck her friends!

"No, no. You got it all wrong-"

"So you're not jealous that I might fuck her unconscious tomorrow? That she might get some of this, and have a bunch of hard cums, like the climaxes you get from me almost every day? You aren't the least little bit jealous? Jealous that I might spread her juicy fat ass and push it into her tight little brown eye, until I was balls deep inside her rectum, and she was coming as hard as you do when you beg for it?" I taunted her right back. I could watch her neck get red from her rage bubbling up. Well, rage or sexual arousal; maybe both. She has a nasty secret: she loves angry sex. She starts... deliberately, she starts... fights, to get the fire going, and as soon as the rage is burning, so are her loins. There is no lovemaking for that. It's straight hard angry fucking! And she loves it. The more she gets pissed off, the harder she gets off! She's so mad at me she's on fire!

On top of that, if I spank her ass, she has lots of huge happy orgasms, her red ass climaxing time after time. The redder her cheeks, the more massive her cums. Lately, she has confessed to coming very hard from anal sex, she says she climaxes twice as hard as a vaginal orgasm. All I know is she's ordering anal ease in cherry and raspberry flavors in multiple quart bottles. She has lots of colon cleaning equipment in the bathroom too. And most telling is she has taken to wearing a jeweled buttplug on days she wants anal sex, which of late is just about every single day! Hell of a fashion accessory. Sparkly rosebud. Mmm-hm.

So I must take good care of her ass, as well as her tight little snatch. Her mouth is magnetically drawn to my cock, pretty much is whenever we are close to each other. It's a hard, hard life for me! She loves my cum, so she's feeding me pineapple and citrus fruit every day, as well as coconut milk... all to sweeten my jism to her taste. Oh fuck yeah, what a sacrifice I must make!! But right now, I was just a bit pissed off at her for my feelings. Like I was some kind of live dildo she used just for her own dann pleasure. And not just her pleasure, but her slutty bff's as well! Not that I mind my being a pleasure tool for her, but this tool has feelings. I feel like I'm a piece of meat at the deli counter, "NOW SERVING NUMBER 21."

I knew Vicky was way, way jealous of every girl that got anywhere near me. So why, all of a sudden, did she have to do this damned stupid advertising campaign on my behalf? Like right out of the blue. These women don't need to know about my dick, or my tongue, or howfrfucking good or bad I am in bed. She certainly does not need to be promising me out to her total, complete insensitivity ends, safe in her mind, secure in the knowledge that I simply would not go through with it!

That would truly piss her tight little ass off, if I said, "Ethics, Trust and Love... you guys are working way too hard, take the night off! Let Lust, Desire and Hot-Sex take over for the next couple of days. Don't worry, your wife can handle it! She might introduce you to her known friends Revenge and Pay-Back! That will cement our relationship for sure. Oh and try out the new game Quid-Pro-Quo, a sure fire relationship builder. I have to assume she is done, finished with the marriage, whether she cares to admit it or not. She has made her plans, and they don't seem to include me, so I will have to get with the program. I just don't have the heart to do what she's doing to me... to her.

Why? She has yet to give me a satisfactory answer to that one simple damned question. Why? Why? Fuck this bullshit, WHY!!???

Some of these girls think she is giving them a free pass to suck and fuck me. So I wind up caught in between friends. I don't like it. Not one bit. I think she likes to stir up trouble. She likes having what other girls want. It's no fun for her unless they (the other girls) know about my um... attributes. So she LIKES the drama and the fights! She IS an instigator! She really WANTS to tempt me with her slutty friends bad behavior! To see if I will succumb ... to young horny women basically throwing themselves at me... For their part, they were invited!I certainly cannot blame any of them for having designs on my dick... if she put them up to it! She's going to run out of friends. Unless... My mind is evil. I see an evil genius plan that will truly piss her off. (cue the evil genius laughter) Bue- ha haha!

"Robert, you talk too much. Fuck me hard, you fuckin big dick bastard. Stick it in me deep and hard. Oh! Oh! here comes another one! Yes! Fuckfuckfuckfuck Yahahhh Oh I'm c-co-com-COMING! YES!" She shuddered in her orgasms, one after the other, big huge wet climaxes, that she could have until she had passed out from the intense pleasure. I made a promise to her, and I liked getting her off repeatedly.

Victoria fell forward onto my chest. I flipped her around and lubed up her butt. I knew what she really wanted. Plausible deniability. I fuck her in the ass, while she's completely overwhelmed by her huge orgasm, so she can't stop me. What utter bullshit! She buys the lube, and makes sure I get her off good. She makes sure she is cleaned out, and her asshole is already pre-lubricated. Then she tells me I WANT it. I really actually DO want it, I just wish she would admit that she LIKES it in her asshole too! She cums like crazy. I line up my cock with her sphincter. She grunts her encouragement to fuck her good, not quite words, but no mistaking her dirty fucking intent. Don't come like an earthquake and then say it was all for me. What utter nonsense. Yeah she didn't come those last ten times.

I pushed my meat pole into her anus, and she had another huge hard cum. She loved it! I started an easy rhythm, and she bucked back at me. She wanted everything hard and fast. I infuriated her when I make slow, deliberate love to her. It drove her crazy... that she comes especially hard and long when I do her like that. She must have come another ten times, in long, hard, happy orgasms. She screamed like I was killing her. I hope the cops don't show up. She doesn't squirt so much as gush her juices out of her open gash as she climaxes hard on my cock. Her head is thrown back as she climaxes over and over again.

"C'mon fucker! Harder! Deeper! Give it to me good. I've been a bad girl. Fuck my dirty asshole hard and fast! Do it. DO IT. DO IT!" She was coming and coming with my cock in her tight little shithole. "Oh my gooaad, I love it when you buttfuck me! It's so bad. It's so dirty! You make me cum so damn... HARD. Fuck me good, you shit fuck! Oh oh yes I... Ugh, ugh, ugh." She was quite happy grunting through her anal orgasms. I do love buttfucking her, but I think she loves it way, way more. I have lost count of her anal orgasms. Some of the best orgasms were almost like convulsions.

I spread her cheeks and played with her clit. She just exploded! Her climax was huge, and she squirted, no really, she GUSHED all over the place. She flooded the bed and my body. She is going to need an IV to replace the fluids coming from her.

"Robert, you fucker! Look at what you made me do. I got girl cum everywhere... You dumb son of a-" she was cursing me out for giving her multiple hard orgasms. She stopped herself.

"Shut up you dirty little cunt. Just shut the fuck up!" SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!... I continued to smack her plump and juicy ass. She was really pissed off now. Why? Because I could smell her arousal. Victoria was super turned on. She was almost ready to climax again. She shuddered and came really hard. She came so hard that she almost passed out. She was quite happy to get spanked hard. It really helped her to climax, especially when I was in her rectum. She went bonkers, coming again and again like crazy. I came one last time in her anus, and I was done for a while. I might have shot a testicle into her tight little ass. It was a very hard cum for me.

We both fell asleep with me hard, and balls deep inside her delicious asshole. I awoke and she was squeezing my dick, with her rectum, doing her kegel exercises. I was hard as a rock, and if she kept it up, I was going to cum. She was quite happy and smiling. She was sleep fucking me. I didn't know that I could do that.

"I woke up and your hard cock was in my ass, hard as a rock, and I mean it was HARD! So I just shoved my ass back to you and started fucking you. You really are a great lover, you dumb fucking bastard. I hate you so much you dirty fucker. I hate you!" She was just ecstatic and about to climax. "Dirty dick-head!"

"Son of a bitchin' prick bastard! Ohmygod I... I ... Aaaiiieeeeyesfuckmeohoh!" as the dirty little bitch came in her asshole again. Bitch!

"Ohmygod Victoria, you're going to make me cum! " I told her. She immediately took me out of her rectum and put my throbbing cock straight into her mouth, and I came like a rocket. She swallowed my cum, and kept some of the sperm in her mouth. Then she swallowed all of it after she swirled it around in her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me that she loved me by her wonderful cocksucking, and hungrily swallowed all of my hot jism. I was still hard, so I flipped her around and penetrated her cunt, and she came really hard on my cock. I folded her legs up to her ears, and drove in her cooter as deep as I could, powefucking her in the classic pile driver position. She was quite happy and was coming more or less continuously. Her juices coated my cock, balls and groin as she squirted all over, every few minutes or so. The bed was just a big swamp. Her squirt was all over the place. We had our own indoor pool. Wall-to- wall cunt juice.

"Robert, I hate you, you are a motherfucker." She caressed my head and face. Her touch was kind and gentle, unlike her words which hurt me. Why did she constantly curse me out and berate me? Did she have some kind of weird Tourettes Syndrome? Hate that which you love? Two could play that game.

"I hate you too, you dirty little cunt. "I caressed her ass and head. I played with her hard nipples till she squirmed. I kissed her hard on the lips repeatedly. I was going to cum soon and I told her. There were only like three sperm left in my whole body, and she was getting all three. She had all the rest of my sperm in her body.

"Come in my ass! Please!"

So I pushed my cock into her tight little asshole and Vicky was coming and coming, as I pumped her and played with her clit and G spot. I spurted into her anus. I felt like I pumped a gallon of man cream into her forbidden hole. But I doubt that there was that much left. My balls ached, from depletion no doubt. I would need some kind of IV drip bag to get back my liquids.

She said, "Thank you, you motherfucker, I have never been so very well fucked. I am completely satisfied. You really are a good fuck Robert." Wow, from her, that was high praise. Although I don't know how I got stuck with the 'mother fucker' moniker. Maybe that was a subtle invitation to fuck her mom?? We held each other and she fell asleep on top of me. I was still deep in her tight little cunt, as she held me to her tightly. We slept locked up close together. I didn't even mind her drooling on me. What a mind blowing fuck. How did she get on top of me? And I was still balls deep inside of the bitch. My little man betrayed me and loved every second of her fucking me. The damned dick had a mind of his own, damned treasonous sausage!

I heard a loud knock on the door. I got up to see who it was, and of course I was naked. I strolled through the living room and went to the door. I opened it a crack and I saw it was her friend Candace. I opened the door and let her in. I did not give a shit about me being nude. I was just thinking about getting someone a little jealous. Hmmm. A plan. A stupid plan, but what the fuck.

"Hi Candace! What are you doing here at this ungodly hour?" I did not know what time it was. My cock was hard as a nine iron and pointing at her.

"Ungodly hour? It's ten o'clock. Did someone oversleep?" She was looking at my cock and ass. She was STARING at my cock and ass. Like she had never seen a hard dick!

"Well I got rode hard and put away wet. Very wet. Why is it that girls, or women don't want to admit that they enjoy this sex act or that? It's a game of pantomime to actually get it right, and even then I get screamed at. I get so screamed at even though she's coming again and again. She just dosen't want to admit she likes anal sex. Then she begs me to fuck her in the ass. She comes, and comes. And screams at me when we're done. I don't understand at all. I think she hates me, but loves me also. I am so confused and conflicted."

She was looking at my cock and her face was flushed as she stared at it. Her tongue was out of her mouth and she licked her lips. She never took her eyes off it.

"You buttfuck her, and she comes from getting it in her ass?"

"She likes it better than regular vaginal sex. She gets the lube in quart size. Multiple bottles of lube. Yes she loves assfucking, I think more than I do. She claims that she orgasms twice as hard with my cock in her tight little asshole."

"If you know what she wants, then you have the power in the relationship. She can't allow that to happen. So she sends mixed signals. Does that drive you crazy?" She was speaking to my dick. Her eyes never looked at me, at my face. She was talking to my cock. She licked her lips.

"Absolutely. It makes me go insane. What I do makes her come like dynamite, but she will not even admit that she enjoyed it, even a tiny little bit. Um, Candace, why are you staring at my dick?" I was getting a bit of a semi-erection. She seemed to be hypnotized by my meatpole.

"Am I? Sorry. You have a really good looking dick. I really want to touch it, or suck it and fuck it, but I have to hold back; I do respect you and your marriage. Oh Robert I want to fuck-...no, no, no I can't. Why are you totally naked? And so damn good looking? It's... It's-" She was still trying to suck my dick with her eyes. She stared at it. "It's pure evil temptation, making a horny woman look at your big dick and not be allowed to suck it or fuck it, you devil." She licked her lips. Again.

"Just got done having sex and a little nap. You rang the bell, and here I am. I'll get dressed in a minute. I am glad you think my package is nice. It's just reassuring, since Vicky always denigrates me. She loves to put me down. She says I'm a piece of shit."

"Is that what's really bothering you? Seems like you're not saying... something." Candace caught on fast. She was very perceptive.

"Well, Victoria never, ever says the 'L' word. Ever! It just infuriates me, and I think I'm going to have to leave her for her to get it through her thick skull that she does love me. Either that, or we are really just fuck buddies, in which case, I am done, finished and out of here. There are women who will love me, and maybe I can persuade one of them to marry me, and we can have kids, and a home, and all the other stuff." I was angry now.

"Victoria acts like it's all just a bunch of stupid and meaningless vapid bullshit from me, so our marriage is essentialy doomed if we can't find common ground. I am getting very tired of her total disrespect of me. And I think she is cheating on me on her girls night out. I'm almost positive. It's just a matter of time to know for sure." I had hired a P.I. to follow her on her girls night out and gather all the evidence she could. It did not appear that she was trying to hide anything.

Guess who walks in on the conversation? "I don't ever disrespect you honey. I just think it's not even close to the right time for children. I'm not cheating. I think you are wrong about a lot of things. Maybe its because you're a dumb shit, and you have no clue." Her face had her customary snarl. That was the last straw.

"Ok, that's it. I got this clue for you." I shook my cock at her! I was livid. I had had enough. I went to the bedroom and dressed in a hurry, and packed a bag. Her fucking total disregard for me just crossed the line. I was done with the fucking bitch. Let her find my replacement. Perhaps she had ALREADY. She was just wasting my time and hers. I was so fucking done with her dumb shit.

Besides the damn arguments, I have had a very bad feeling that she is not keeping up her vows, especially when she goes out with her girlfriends. I have come to the awful conclusion that she is out there screwing around, and she is not mature enough to be married. I am just fucking DONE. I walked out through the living room and got to the front door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Vicky said.

"I can't explain it to you because you and I want way different things from life. We should never have gotten married Victoria. By the way your disrespect for me is one of the main reasons that I'm leaving, that and your cheating. Goodbye[ö and good luck. Here." I handed her my wedding ring. I turned around and left as her jaw hit the floor. I was out the door and into my car in record time. I left in a hurry. My phone was ringing so hard it jumped.

12