All Comments on 'I Hate You Too'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pure insanity

There are SO many things wrong with this story I just had to laugh. None of it makes any sense. No Judge is going to allow a divorce with a pregnant woman involved unless paternity is established. Why spend all the money on PI's, lawyers and Court costs to divorce a woman he's going to turn around and re-marry? You've got the school stuff , a Master's, defending a dissertation and law school completely wrong. I mean can you say "FUCKED UP?" Dave you finally drove off the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Understanding Law School

"I was this close to getting my dual MBA and doctor of Law degree. I could land a good job and maybe the company would help me get into law school..." A Doctor of Law (normally called Juris Doctor) degree is the degree conferred by law schools. If he almost has it, he is about to graduate from law school.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Linda of need a continuation to see where this goes. It was more amusing than anything else though it did feel rushed.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 4 years ago
Wtf

I can only assume this was intended as a satire regarding btb tropes. If so, you fucked up miserably. If it wasn't and this was a serious attempt, you still fucked up miserably.

Essentially, you fucked this up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5*s

Very funny 😀😄😂🤣.

Complete fantasy!!

Much more enjoyable than it should have been, lol.

Thanks CrazyDaveTrucker60.... I'm back to the forest

AMerryman

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THEY DO....THEY DONT....THEY WILL....THEY WONT

and now the extra 8 changes nothing. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It was confusing to read. Not one of your better attempts at a story. I assumed it was supposed to be humorous. I only read to the end because I generally like your stories.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 4 years ago
That

Escalated quickly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1

Another Dave the Trucker disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Writing Skill

Please reread your story. You will see you switched POV enough for confusion. Plus, you did not identify all of the speakers, or clearly separate what they were saying out loud or to themselves.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Rantings

I think you need some help, because this has crossed way over the line between fantasy and reality. I'm surprised you don't have elves, fairys, and other mythical creatures in your stories. Why would he get back with the wife is he knows (PI provided proof) and she admitted to cheating on him? Several of your stories involve 1 man who has the stamina of superman and sexually satisfies multiple women. I guess you're allowed to write what you want, but I keep hoping you'll improve and get closer to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

6.7 K views in just 10 hours?!

Six favourites?

Clearly you have a STRONG FAN BASE DAVE!!!

Classically Crazy as always and we love you for it! Your writing always gets so much attention!!!

Envious as always,

El

xo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I pity the fool

When all their menstrual cycles sync up, his ass is toast. All that PMS at one time will be the end of him LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
always nice to read...

another piece of crap. 1* but I'm sure you knew that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Are you living in one of those states where marijuana is "medically" approved?

It has to be! You have created the most demented, confusing, exaggerated, and non-sense, erotic story about a marriage I have ever read. I strongly recommend, you cut down on the stuff, because your thoughts are kind of sex focused, but disgruntled at the same time. Are you having an anorgasmic phase in your life? Because your story seems like a endless orgasm! I would recommend you tale some vacation time and get involved in some outside activities. Ignore the computer. Good luck CrazyDave!

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Yuck

I usually like your work but this was plain stupid crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Read it three times and still don't get it. I guess that was the point of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
fucking GARBAGE

ONE STAR

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Always Entertaining

Interesting but a bit odd even for you and that's saying something. I so enjoy your writing.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Great work, 5 stars

ChcanyonChcanyonalmost 4 years ago
Learn a new word?

You write like a fourteen year old that just learned the word “fuck”. You really wore it out in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just

terrible. Please don’t post shit like this on Lit. ever again! You aren’t a writer. You’re a lunatic. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What was this?

....none of it made any sense, all sex, bad attitude and.....where was her love for him....? Between her legs? This time I will give you -*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
too schizo

I tried, I really did. The lack of demarcation between speakers, the lack of biography on who is who or general timeline piled up as too much for this reader. I really do like some of your stuff, but this went too far. It's like yuou were stoned when you submitted it. Please just tell us you aren't off to Portland to join some cult so you can spend the day chanting "Buff Boys Matter" or "me too" in front of a Federal Courthouse.

Smoke

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 4 years ago

lololol Dave. This is so very you. I do love to read your stuff just for the Whoa factor of it. Taking everything 10 steps past where someone else might is entertaining. Don't listen to the idiots. Keep doing what you do. Thanks for the effort and time to give us something. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hate to tell you this Dave...

...but I think it’s time you switched to de-caf.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
More

More crap.Who allows this sort of crap to be published.?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Just remember

A guy may call a woman a ho. But it takes two halves to make a ho.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Why does it feel like we are only getting tidbits of whats going on

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Just confusing

Kinda disjunctive was a very confusing read not like your other stories.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Too bloody stupid to be enjoyable ⭐️

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

This one just didn’t come together for

Some unknown reason. Just didn’t gel. Good writing though still a fan

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I read the ending and just laughed. It is not a great story, but it is bad enough to be funny.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
Well Dave

You certainly got a lot of readers wound up

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven’t laughed out loud in the past, more to the point, I haven’t done it while alone. The tale began a bit uncomfortably, as I felt that the author was lining up a result that did not seem reachable.

Thank you again for provoking my laughter, truly a find in a story that arose in the LW category.

You earned the highest rating possible from me.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Nice story, not very realistic but a nice story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

The story would have been better if she explained why she insulted him all the time...?

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

What a confusing mixed up story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories