I Hate You Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~

I crashed with one of my work friends. Vicky left about thirty messages and over a hundred texts. I didn't want to hear it. She had her last chance today and she was her normal super bitch self to me, and I am not going to take it anymore. I am going to live in a bitch free zone. The silence was deafening. My heart beat was almost back to normal.

Monday, I did all the banking splits, took care of the credit cards and paid for the apartment rent three months in advance. After that, it is her problem. She had her car, I had mine. I waited till she was at class and went back to pick up my stuff. Clothes, laptop, guitar and odds and ends. Got an appointment with a lawyer. This was going to suck very badly. I missed her terribly, but I was going to go through with the divorce. I couldn't stand to be with her, and I missed her. I am so fucked up. I hate myself for loving her so blindly. I guess I was going to need some kind of therapy for my hurt soul. I wonder if she knows what she did... Or even gives a shit? Too little, too late, and too bad if she came to her senses. I had come to mine.

~~~~~~~~~

But I think she really does believe all the crap that comes out of her own mouth. I can't stand it anymore, not another damn nanosecond! I am so done. Fuck the dumb bitch. She was somebody else's problem now. May have been that way already, if she is really wayyyy, wayyy unfaithful to me.

The lawyer painted the bleak picture of what I had to look forward to in my divorce. I like to call it my man rape. We would spilt everything, and I still had to pay her rent for a year. I had to pay her lawyer. I would have to get a second job to make ends meet. But anything worth having has to be worked for, and earned. So my divorce was now a prize that I had to work for. In the end, I could be happy again, so it was all worth it. Imagine your divorce as a prize. How low have we sunk? There's a new game show: 'win a divorce!' Put me on as a contestant.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Her girlfriends came over every single day to try to seduce me. I was running out of memory on my phone from videoing all the dirty girls escapades. Was it a test? Or maybe her girlfriends thought I was fair game, since she put me down every single time they chatted. I don't know and I don't care. It was just so embarrassing having to turn down very good looking girls who wanted to fuck me. Repeatedly. I could smell their arousal. Their lust bucket ran over me.

I was this close to getting my dual MBA and doctor of Law degree. I could land a good job and maybe the company would help me get into law school so I could take the bar. Not that many MBAs have Esquire behind their name. I already had two decent offers and I was still in school! The last thing I needed was a cheating hurtful bitch wife, so she was fired from the wife position. Let her drive someone else crazy! I would be off somewhere making real money, not hearing about how lousy I was. Time for a divorce and a life change. I would have to fit therapy in my schedule somewhere too. I needed to get a brain wash and wax. My soul needed ironing too.

Shescapee came up to me in a hallway, there was just nowhere to her. She got on her knees and she begged for my forgiveness.

"I'll do anything! Just don't leave me. I apologize for my stupid slutty behavior. I only LOVE you, and you alone!" Her eyes shone bright at me, and I was a sucker.

"So I guess I was correct in my guesses about girls night out?" I already knew what she had done, it cost me a bundle in the P.I.'s fee to get video and still pics for court, if need be. More info than I needed to know.

"Well," she was having a tough time admitting to her behavior. She had not been going out since our split, so I had no real evidence from the P.I. about that time. She had no men to the apartment from what the P.I. could determine. All the damage was done before the split. Funny that now that she could do anything she wanted she chose to do nothing. Too little, too late, too bad. Wtf.

"I cheated on you," she wept and looked at her feet. "I have no excuse, except for stupidity on my part. I ... I want to try again. I'm sorry I was mean to you and you are so damned good to me. I have been a fool. Please come back. I beg of you." She had tears the size of gumdrops, but I recall how effortlessly she had lied to my face, this could be an Oscar nomination or the truth. I could not even begin to tell you if she was lying to me or not. I am just a trusting asshole.

"Why do you keep sending all your girlfriends over to try to suck and fuck me? Do you think that is a fair test? I haven't had any love in months, and they show up at my door ready to fuck me to death. You have to stop doing that." She looked at me like I had two heads. "I am only human, and what you are doing is very lousy and mean, tormenting me with girlfriend after girlfriend at my door. Please don't send anymore."

"I haven't sent any of those skank bitches anywhere. This is the first time I have heard about it. They come on to you?"

"Yes, and again they are all telling me that since you and I are done, I am fair game. You sent them to me by accident? Seems very unlikely to me. Are you just trying to level up the scales here? If I fuck these women it won't make what you did any different, do you get it? Two wrongs don't make a right." She suddenly looked like she believed me.

"I think you are just too young to be tied down and married. You want to sample all the available cock that you can. So have a great time, good luck to you. Bye." and I walked away from the fucking cunt. She stood looking at my retreating form for a while. "Next time, I won't say no," I said as much to myself as to her.

"Nooooooo! Come back! I loooooove youuuuuuu!" She wailed. I kept on walking. She started to chase me down.

~~~~~~~~

The divorce finally took place, after all the bullshit and stupid court ordered counselling, we were done.

I was in a different city, in a new apartment, with a new car, and a new attitude. My doorbell rang and I wondered who was there, as I got up to answer the door. There you are, standing in front of me.

"Hello."

"Hi. I missed you. May I come in and talk to you?"

"Sure." I stood out of the way for her to pass me into the house. She gave me a little hip check for fun.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" There were five of her girlfriends in the living room. The wide eyes were incredulous on all of the women.

"NO. What the fuck are you doing here? You are both divorced. Remember that big thing with the lawyers and trying to cut his balls off, all that shit?" Danielle asked her.

She looked at me.

"They were here a week ago and won't leave. They were very insistent that you were done with me. You did call me a 'fucking faggot asshole no good piece of shit motherfucker' in open court. The judge relieved you of a cool grand for that little outburst. Remember?

"I did not mean that. I love you so much, it hurts. I miss you terribly all the time. You never return any of my phone calls or texts. I see now that you have been busy."

"I have been very busy. You know that I passed my finals and defended my dissertation successfully? I have made plans to go to law school this fall. If you are speaking of the women who are here, I have not touched any of them. I figured you were going to come back to visit me, and berate me, so I have been like a monk for the last six months. So take your best shot. This time when you go, I am going to fuck all of the women who were your friends and show them that I am not the piece of shit motherfucker you say I am. This time, I will get even for all the extracurricular sex you had behind my back while we were married. So you can take your best curse words and shove them down my throat. I have had enough."

"I am sorry. I was wrong. I love you. Goodbye." was all she said.

"Wait, don't you want to stay for the wedding?"

"Who is getting married?"

"We are silly. Show her the dress girls." The girls held up a wedding gown.

"That looks like my wedding gown! But it's been ... Let out."

"Well you are what? Eight months pregnant? The girls worked on it by hand all night long, to get it ready for you... I mean if you want to get remarried. All the witnesses are your girlfriends. I think they want to have an orgy instead of a reception"

"Yeah, we all want his dick!"

"You really are a dick!" One of the girls called me.

"Hey, the orgy was not my idea, you dirty girls came up with that naughtiness all by yourselves! I don't think I can handle everyone's needs just by myself."

"We're filling you up with Viagra!" One of the dirty girls spoke.

"Well ... It is only fair, I have been telling you all how great he is. You should get to try him out at least once or twice." My ex said quietly.

"Oh you girls are going to be so, so damned disappointed. I will never be able to live up to the hype. No more than five or six cums per girl... Hey that baby better be mine, or I'm going to cut your head off and fuck your neck. Unless you want me to impregnate all the willing bridesmaids? Maybe one or two want me to make them preggers!"

"We all want to be pregnant by you. Repeatedly." Carla said.

"Fine! Fuck them all. We'll have our own baseball team. We'll get the group discount at chubby cheese. But I want at least one more baby from you. Baby" she smiled. "I hate you."

Oh crap, she's horny. Eight months gone and she wanna fuck! "I hate you too!" And the girls clapped as she and I kissed and groped each other. She was going to be leaking my sperm from her tight little cooter as we exchanged vows. Again.

But now she had eight sister wives and I was going to have her eat each of them out by way of an apology. Right after I filled each with my jism! I wondered if she knew that they were already with child. My child, er...my children? I'm glad I bought a big house. That was another fight. And every fight led to angry sex! Oh lord have mercy.

12