All Comments on 'I Hated Adam'

by JonnyBtm

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

This story was great and sooo hot. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yaasss!!!!

Can I have Adam, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awwwww.....!!!

Please continue!!!....it was amazing to read!!!...Your writing is beautiful!

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Wow

Beautiful writing..look at Dex being so demanding and Adam being so sweet..love them..

adjoaqadjoaqabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Keep em coming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

Have loved both of your stories. Please continue! You're writing is very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy

So many times the supposed bully really loves the object of his hatred. It is no surprise that Adam turns into a very loving young man, and shows Dex just how much that wonderful Italian hairy body can become a love machine. I love the description of the hairy abs. I am assuming there is abundant hair on the masculine and muscular chest as well, and sensitive nipples under the layer of hair. Maybe even hair licking its way up the Adam's apple, and showing at the collar of his shirt. Keep up this good wiring!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 9 years ago
I Love

This story is great and well written. Really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

you should continue this story, is so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too cute!

I would enjoy reading about their continued exploits as they face the world as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So good!

So sexy and romantic! Very well written, kudos!

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryabout 9 years ago
Good read

Good story but one thing that I raised an eyebrow at. First time hurts like a mother f. Even with prep it still hurts a little. Burns. So the fact that Will was able to take something depicted as HUGE and not feel any pain was hard to believe.

Other than that...really hot ending.

TM

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 9 years ago
We're all agreed

You should continue this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hate turns to Love

It was amazing how Dex hated him and then loved him. I could just feel that big monster sliding into me. I would love to try one that big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story,

You are really good writer. Good dialogue, good characters, and great since of humor! Plus the sex is insanely hot.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Great read!

Have now read all three of your stories. Would really like to see follow-up chapters to the first two. The sex is so hot! Keeps me hard. Please continue to write.

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 7 years ago
awesome

awesome and hot story....... you need to write more. This has got to be one of the best ones on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part two

Please make more to this story of love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot story!

Such a hot story! You need to write more!

Sexy_yayaSexy_yayaalmost 7 years ago
More!!!

That was incredibly hot more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What a delight to see their love develop as they work through their high school years. the bully really doesn't hate Dex, and Dex doesn't hate Adam. Once they reach this sexy stage, it is easy to say they love each other. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot hot hot story!

I have read all three of your stories and this one was hot hot hot! I wish you were still writing as you are gifted!

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

I couldn't get past Adam's behavior at the beginning. Picking on someone is one thing, shoving them to the ground and calling them a faggot with no provocation is something else. I believe the term is 'hate crime' actually. Then Dex is blaming himself for not realizing the raging homophobe is actually gay? As if all should be forgiven because Adam couldn't bring himself out of the closet. Yeah, fuck that noise.

I've read other bully-turned-lover stories and enjoyed them, but I couldn't find it in myself to root for the bully this time around. Adam is just a jerk, plain and simple. And his shitty home life doesn't excuse that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

You just bring the characters to life, I relish how they just come together. I can almost feel the electricity between the characters

PDreadfulPDreadfulover 4 years ago

Loved this story. Felt very real and personal. I really liked the casual story telling style, felt like Dex was narrating to the reader. Doesn't seem like you're still writing, which is a real shame. Would love to see you back!

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47over 3 years ago
Great build up

Truly enjoyed the from the start till the very end. It was nice how you gave us a quick description of Adam at the beginning of your story. Reading the story and realizing how the relationship changed between you and Adam so (very real).

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 3 years ago
Great endings

I really respect how you end your stories. I've written a few and probably try too hard to provide some sort of closure. Yours conclude more abruptly but also more effectively. There's a slight tease of sex-to-come, which is hot, but you don't drone on about how they live happily ever after, which isn't. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED THE STORY!

I loved this story, admittedly stumbled onto it after searching all day for a similar story about kids that hated each other since like kindergarten, called the other one Yank/Yankee or something like that...Please if anyone knows it let me know.

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago

Yeah... that was awesome. Wish there was more, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Love to read the next phase of their life together.

furluvrcafurluvrcaover 2 years ago

This one checks all my boxes. Thank you!

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

Love this story, very hot indeed. I just hope I can get into their story as to why Adam is a bully to him and show how soft he can truly be. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10/10 we need a PART 2

bpr6205bpr6205almost 2 years ago

It wouldf be nice to find out what comes next & reach a point where Dex gets to fuck Adam as well.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Loved it.

Would appreciate more adventures with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This shot right into my top ten faves. Maybe top 5. I was bullied a bit as a lad, and I always just boiled w/ hate for them for it. It's always interesting to see what it could've been like if my hatred and their bullying had gotten derailed. Flipped into a love/sex kind of a thing. I totally identified w/ Dex. Great job!

Willman33Willman3310 months ago

"I was flailing around the bed like Linda Blair".

This might just be the best story I have read on this site.

I can't think of another time I have read anything so hot and funny.

adidas21525adidas215259 months ago

Omg when Adam cried I did too. Just wow.

jtownmanjtownman8 months ago

Fuck! That was HOT!!!

MRJT79MRJT796 months ago

It’s kinda of sad when you come across a great story years after it’s been posted, get to the end and wished the author had written a series with the same characters. You just wished you read it minutes after they posted it so your comment would encourage them to write another chapter. If you there is any chance you still visit this site and read these comments please could you write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Wait, he'd need to have friends for that." Fucking ace man, hot, sexy and funny loved every word of it

Russ4DRuss4D4 months ago

What the last 4 guys said! What a great love story about hanging in there and making it happen. The fragility of both guys and their connection makes their success in connecting so special. Not to mention the amazingly hot way they connect when the time finally comes. Thank you. I read this story before and marked it as a favorite. Today I looked at the title and drew a blank. So I got to discover it's quality again. Definitely a favorite!

SummerSammySummerSammy4 months ago

Reread, and yum!

GybbsGybbs4 months ago

Like Russ4D, this reading was my second time around. You are one of the bestest writers here, an amazing talent. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd forgotten how good this story was.

Fuckin brilliant ;)

Thanks man.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW! More please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A pretty amazing story with lots of hot steamy sex and touches of humor (I was flailing around the bed like Linda Blair). You’re a great writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonnyBtm@JonnyBtm
LA-based writer, artist, fitness and yoga nut, and unapologetically total bottom. I'm told I'm very good looking, and also very good in bed LOL.

SIMILAR Stories