I Hated Being Me (MF)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol turned her face into my hand and kissed it, holding her face there with eyes closed a moment before saying "But do you find me attractive? Do I make you feel anything? Would you even want me?" The pain in her voice tore into me and turning her face I kissed her. Holding my lips softly against her's for several moments before she pushed hers forward, turning her head and opening her mouth to me. Her tongue was warm and mine twisted and slipped around it. She reached out and lifted my hand to her breast. I could feel her perfectly through the gown and closed my hand upon it.

She broke the kiss and began to pull up her nightgown. I watched in amazement as her naked body appeared before me. I was in awe and must have showed it. "Mike are you a virgin?" Carol said as she paused her gown in her hands.

"No of course not" I lied "I'm just.," but I never finished as Carol pulled off the gown, dropped it, and leaned towards me, placing her hands on my face.

"And now that I know that..." Carol began, a smile on her face as she kissed me again. "I'll help you and you can help me." As she finished Carol lifted my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Now gently massage them." My hands closed slowly on her breasts. They were soft, but still full. And I was amazed at how good they felt. "Now run your thumb gently over my nipple." It was rigid, but not hard. Staring at the brown nipple as I ran my thumb over it I could see the very tiny hairs that grew all around it. Leaning in I kissed it, wrapping my lips around it.

"Umm yes... a little harder." Carol added as I sucked in her nipple. Then running her hand through my hair, she whispered "Now let's get those pants off. Tonight, is just a start but I think we both need something a little more immediate. "

Standing up Carol and I were both fumbling at my pants. My jeans and underwear were soon on the floor. My cock was standing out as Carol stared at it with eyes wide, whispering. "Oh my God." Her hands were trembling as she leaned forward and reached for me. Her hands touched me and I twitched. Wrapping her hand around me she looked up into my face saying "come here my boy," then she leaned back on the couch pulling me towards her as she spread her legs.

I could see her spread out in front of me. Looking down I could see her bush, now clear and unobstructed I could see each curly hair running down to her spreading lips. I could see her pussy. I could see the hairs matted together. The deep red flesh of her glistened. It was amazing and the center of my focus. Carol had leaned back and spread her legs and was pulling my cock down to her. Leaning over I saw myself slip inside her open snatch. I was inside.

"Oh God. Now pump." Carol called out switching her hands to my ass pulling me in. I was buried in her. I was in a pussy. Carol was pulling and pushing me now, but I didn't need the help I was fucking a goddamn pussy! It felt so good. So wet and slick. Masturbation can get you relief, but it was nothing like this... nothing! "Oh God... oh... shit..." Carol growled as she suddenly pulled me tight and held on as she shuddered. Her eyes were open and staring at me, but she seemed lost in the moment, her hands had stopped holding me still, so I went with my instincts and started pounding her frantically. It was wonderful. I could feel her soft and wet surrounding me, sliding over me, better than any lubricant I had ever tried. I knew I was already close, but I didn't care. I needed to cum I needed to finish. Looking down at Carol I could see her eyes widen as I humped faster she was still in the middle of shuddering, caught in the grip of her own moment and my now rapid pounding. She had a faraway look on her face and was biting her lips. "Ohhh ohhh..." she was whimpering.

I exploded. I was pressing deep and tensed as every muscle locked in place. "Uhuhhrrg.." croaked as I could feel myself cum. I pushed harder as each new wave overtook me. My hands were locked on Carol's upturned thighs as I could feel her wrapped around my twitching cock. I was in heaven.

"Michael?" I heard Carol say as my mind recovered. "Michael. You need to pull out now and get home." She said. "I need to get up or I'm going to be stuck here."

As I stepped back, I watched my cock, which was still kind of hard, slip out of the warm wetness that was Carol. Then I watched as a small trickle of cum flowed out. Carol was quick and used a towel that had been set nearby to carefully wipe herself. Then with a smile, she wiped my wet cock.

"Now young man that was fantastic." She was saying "but it's late and we have a lot of work to do tomorrow. So, go home and if I can find some time, we can try this again." With that Carol grabbed her nightgown and slipped it back over herself, then turning grabbed my face and kissed me. "Thank you, Michael. Thank you for looking at me with desire, for coming here tonight, and most of all for letting me be your first. I'll never forget you for this." As she finished, she turned and opening the door left with a final "please turn the lights off as you leave." Then was gone.

The walk home was dark, but I barely noticed. I was flying and already I was looking forward to tomorrow.

12