I Have a 50-50 Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryTLR
StoryTLR
385 Followers

So, I told Bonnie everything. I didn't sugar coating a thing. I told her about that night, the medication, George Clooney, and I even told Bonnie that we told Tommy that the dog devoured the divorce agreement to buy me more time. She got a kick out of that.

Suddenly, I got up and ran to the bathroom and I had to throw up. When I got back and sat down, Tommy took a better look at me and calmly asked "how long?" I told him 10 weeks. I tried to hold him, but he pulled away. "So, it could Be my child or Larry's"? I said yes. Tommy told us that "if the baby is Larry's the divorce would be final and I would rather go to jail than counseling." Then Tommy said he would not abandon the baby if it was his. I told Tommy we were having twins. He said, "you may not be having twins but without DNA proof we aren't having anything together and until I see DNA proof, I will not talk to you or see you."

That went well, I guess. He said he wouldn't abandon the babies, but he never said he would take me back.

So now it was just wait and see. I kept trying to talk to Tommy, but he wouldn't return my calls or texts. There was a lot of arguing going on between Jimmy and Connie, Timmy, and Tonya so they couldn't come see me anymore. But it didn't stop Tina. Tina spent as much time with me as she could. Tina tried to give Tommy updates on my pregnancy, but he wouldn't listen to her. My sister of course was great to me and insisted that I stay at the house with her and her husband and their two children, Stephanie, and Sean. My parents would be coming to stay with us as I got closer to my due date.

I was surprised to hear from Larry a few times too. Larry told me that Barb and Teri, who I kept in touch with, told him I was pregnant. Larry would always ask me how I was doing and would reinsure me that everything would be covered under the Firm's health coverage. He also told me if the babies were his, he would set up a college fund for them, but he would have another to do with me or the children.

While my life was fucked, literally, I was making out pretty good, two and half year's salary and bonus, healthcare and now a college fund. All I needed was Tommy to forgive me.

I kept trying to talk to Tommy, but he was just giving up on me. Tommy always liked my apple pie. So, I started baking apple pies and leaving them at the house. I don't know if he ate them or throw it away. But I kept doing it anyway. I would make lunch sandwiches for Tommy and the workers and bring them to the work site. The guys thanked me, but Tommy would get in his truck and drive away. Tina, continued to come visit me and make sure I was doing ok. She told me she couldn't wait to spend time with the babies. Tina said "even if the babies are Larry's, Tommy is wrong for walking away from you. I will treat the babies as if they are my nieces". Tina also told me the sisters-in-laws were also getting pissed that Tommy wouldn't at least text me to see how I was doing.

So, everything was moving along, and I was getting bigger, but still managing to get around. I was still making apple pies, but I was eating them before they made it to Tommy's house.

It was about 5 weeks ago when there was a knock at the door. Lisa answered the door and shortly thereafter came to me in the den and said it was for me. She than told me she would call Laura? I went to the door to see who it was and why Lisa was calling Laura. At the door there were two FBI agents. "Is your name Karen Campbell?" I said yes, I am Karen Campbell. They then said please come with us and then they placed in the back seat of their sedan, and we drove away. They took me into a room at their office and told me that they wanted to ask me some questions. But I watch a lot of those TV cop dramas, so I just said I want to talk to my lawyer. I was left in a room by myself for what seemed like forever.

Then to my surprise, Laura walked in with Jonathan. Jonathan cut off Laura before she could say a word. Jonathan said, "the only reason I'm he is because Tommy doesn't want his babies to be born in prison."

PRISON WHY AM I GOING TO PRISON!

Johnathan told me to just sit there and do not say another word. We waited in silence for about ten minutes then Jonathan stood up and pounded on the door. The two FBI agents came in and Jonathan was like a madman. "How dare you hold a pregnant woman against her will in a looked room with nothing to drink or permit he the use of the bathroom."

They looked at each other and said they didn't know I was pregnant. Johnathan responded.

"A blind man can see that she is pregnant, look at how big she is. It looks like she's carrying children and their swing set."

The FBI agents just stared and said nothing.

"Names, I want your names and want your names now. And my client is leaving. If you need to speak with my client, you go through me or arrest her. Good luck finding enough evidence and don't give me that bullshit that you can holder her for 24 hours either. I'll take the two idiots in front of any judge, and I'll humiliated both of you along with this whole office. You'll be working in the mailroom before I'm done with you."

Laura and I looked just looked at each other like we had no idea who this man was. After Jonathan's outburst, I was shown to the bathroom and handed two bottles of water on the way out.

The next day I met with Jonathan at his office and I brough Laura with me. She's not a defense attorney, but I have gotten so close over the past few months that I asked her if she would come with me. Jonathan also scared me a little. When we got to Jonathan's office, he was back to professional Jonathan. His secretary asked us if we would like some water, coffee, or tea. Jonathan was column and asked me how I was feeling. And then we went over the FBI's claims.

"It appears that WBD and Associates holds various client events throughout the year." To which I responded that I know of them, and I was the one that scheduled and planned them. Johnathan went on to tell me that "one of the Firm's clients, a CFO, forced by his wife who threatened him with divorce, approached the Federal Government with claims of misconduct by WBD and Associates. He claimed that WBD holds various golf outings throughout the year and supply drugs for those who want to partake and "female entertainment", who will perform any sexual act they so desire. It appears that WBD also takes pictures and videos just in case a little blackmailing to retain client contracts are needed. This unnamed CFO gave names of the others that had attended, but his claims have all been denied. This CFO, again under pressure from his wife or divorce, if she finds that he is lying, gave up your name since you are the one that coordinated the events."

Johnathan told me the FBI are on a fishing expedition to scare me into saying something that could incriminate WBD or if I did not cooperate, they could threaten to indite me. Which Jonathan claims would just be a scare tactic. By this point I was an emotional reck in tears.

Johnathan has been able to keep the FBI at bay until my babies are born. He told me he was filing a lawsuit against the FBI for incarcerate of a pregnant woman, endangering my pregnancy and the life of my unborn children. I asked him if he could do that. He said he could, and he did. He said that by the time things settled down, the babies would be three or four months old. But he said I would eventually have to talk to the FBI. Johnathan is starting to be nice to me again. He told me that even if the babies weren't Tommy's, he would still represent me.

I know this has had nothing to do with your question your question, "is you husband is on his way." But I didn't want to be here all alone. I just wanted someone to sit with me. My husband, who may or may not be the father to my babies does not want to have anything to do with me until he finds out if he's their father. And since I was not supposed to have my babies for another two weeks, my sister and her husband didn't reschedule their vacation to Jamaica and my parents live in Florida. They are flying next week. My sister-in-law, who I called and tried to talk to, is 24. I couldn't understand a word she was saying. I assume she was out at a bar, and she sounded like she was half in the bag.

I had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital. So, here I'm all alone.

"Honey, you shouldn't be alone on one of the happiest days of your life. My name is Dotti, and I will stay with you and hold your hand until those little babies are born. The doctor should be in shortly."

Thank you!

"And honey, I've been a nurse for over 30 years. I have three children of my own and I have helped to deliver and take care of over hundreds of babies. I've seen happy couples and I've seen some nervous couples. I've seen some mamas that are just babies themselves, they come in with only their parents or a friend. But this is the first time I have ever seen and beautiful mama in the delivery room all alone. I don't mean to upset you. But you might want to think twice before you decide to get back together with your husband. I know you love him, but he sounds very selfish to me. He abandoned you! He knows there's a 50/50 chance that these babies are his, but he hasn't been there for you throughout your pregnancy, and he isn't here now.

The End, for now.

If I receive nicer comments than my last story "lol," I may consider writing a Chapter 2.

If anyone else would like to continue the ending, I am giving my permission as I will do for all the story I write.

Please leave your comments. I find that most comments are better than the actual story.

StoryTLR
StoryTLR
385 Followers
12