All Comments on 'I Have a Boyfriend'

by HoneyVulture

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Circadian6Circadian6almost 2 years ago

2 word - 4 words…… you could make me cum simply by breathing I’m sure!

With all your new postings , you are draining me but I’m sure you don’t mind hear that!

Drain me even more sweet slut….

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Incredibly sexy and erotic, and leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

I can see him, holding your head gently but firmly, tangling his fingers in your hair as he pushes his cock into your face. Four words are all you need. Shit, you could do a story with no words, just sounds and it would be 5 star erotica.

kparc1212kparc1212almost 2 years ago

Comment- part 2. The fact that he is “forcing” you to suck his cock, while you plead with him that you “have a boyfriend, and that is turning you on, as you try to convince yourself otherwise, SO DAMN HOT!

JamesBondage43JamesBondage43almost 2 years ago

In my opinion , this little twist works 20 times better on “ I am married” audio . Just naughtier with a wife over a girlfriend . I will imagine the wife is semi reluctant , and she knows her husband is near by . He can hear her mumbling when his boss is forcing his cock into the pretty mouth of his wife next door . Just how your stories will inspire me sometime . Many thanks , and looking forward to your next one .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can’t stop listening to this ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous