I Have A Boyfriend?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held my shoulders and looked up as he moaned when he finally got the whole length of my cock inside him, then slowly started moving up, then down. It felt like nothing I'd ever felt before even at the beginning stages, but when he started increasing his pace, he sent me to heaven. The amount of pleasure he gave me with each thrust was off the charts, and it was too late to care that he was a total stranger.

I started moving up and down with him, trying to complement his rhythm, but soon we were falling out of rhythm as he was failing to keep up with the pace of my thrusts. I held him in place around his abdomen as I plowed into him so hard and fast that he the sound of our skin slapping overcame the sounds of our grunts of pleasure.

With a bit of effort and him doing most of the work as the bigger one of us, I lifted his bigger body and had him lying on his back while I was still inside him. I continued fucking him, but with his face now so close to mine, I didn't stop there. He was so beautiful in that moment that without even realizing it I started kissing him.

The kiss was just the thing it took to push me over the edge, and in that moment as I reached my climax I felt a fire in me like something I had never felt before. Crying out with our lips still connected, I experienced the craziest orgasm I'd ever felt in my life, one that made my whole body shudder multiple times. What the hell had I been doing my whole life?

I didn't stop kissing him, until it was over for both of us, and I opened my eyes to see us both covered in cum. We lay there in silence for a few minutes.

"Fuck," I finally said.

"That was intense."

We were both still panting like we'd run a marathon.

"Yeah," he confirmed. "Best."

The world seemed to be just the two of us in that moment, me and a stranger whose name I didn't even know. I'd completely lost my mind. But for now, I'd enjoy it.

I kissed him again, tasting his beauty as I lost myself in him again. Why hadn't he confused me with someone else sooner?

"What the hell is going on here?!" someone said.

We both looked up and saw him at the same time. Our jaws dropped. He looked about ready to kill someone, but that changed when he looked in my face. His expression quickly changed to match mine and that of the guy underneath me, and soon his eyes were wide open and his jaw on the floor. It was almost like I was looking in a mirror.


12