I Have a Guest Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am," Brady calls. The girl smiles at Javi, and stands outside the door. Brady pops up in seconds. "Breakfast?" he asks.

"Breakfast," she giggles. They take hands, and are off down the hallway in no time. Javier wonders where Kristi went, or if he'll see her again. He could've sworn she and Brady were an item by how much they were together.

Ayana lasts for about two weeks, until a brunette white girl is at the door on a Sunday morning, wondering where Brady is. "I'm Danielle."

Another, just days later.

"I'm Hannah." She's Latina.

Then Javi seems to see the girls on rotation throughout the next few months.

One day, Javi has to study with a guy and girl in his chemistry class soon enough, and he suggests his dorm, although he isn't quite the type to study where he sleeps. Knowing Brady often watches TV during that time, he texts: "I have guests over."

BRADY: Roger that, won't bother ya

The next time Kristi comes over, Brady sends a text: "I have a guest over."

Brady has sent many "I have a guest over" texts Javi's way for the better part of September and October. Just those five words. They aren't badly timed out, as Javier spends his time in the library, or with study groups, or playing video games with Connor and Dominick. Oftentimes, just Connor. Out of the three friends he has so far, Connor is the closest.

One day, two guys come over to Javi's dorm, one of them looks like he's on the rugby team. They both have backpacks. Javier meets them in the hallway on the way out to class. "You Brady's roommate?" the blonde one asks. Javi nods. "This your room?" he points. Javi nods again. "Thanks."

On his way back from class, Brady hits him with another. "I have a guest over." Javi looks at it, annoyed. Maybe he just doesn't want Javi in the room with his friends, which he can understand; he doesn't want Brady in the room for the most part, either.

The next day, one of Brady's classmates comes over again, the blonde one he says a "hey" to Javier in the hallway as Javier leaves. Brady must not want any interruption to his study time, Javi figures. He texts, "I have a guest over."

He decides to text Connor, who Javier has deduced is probably straight. It's fine. Javier doesn't need any distractions anyway, and Connor is a good friend. He provides snacks, drinks, entertainment. He's asked Javi for help with his Spanish, which he's been glad to do. Sometimes they study their independent material in the same space. Connor is majoring in Sports Management with a Spanish minor. He also happens to have a twin, although she's a girl.

Though Javi has been satisfied to talk about video games and their mutual interest in the saxophone (which they both played in high school-Connor says he might join the university band the next year), he can't help but see Connor through rose-colored glasses whenever he sees the boy run his hands through his long hair, or laugh with his eyes closed. He's been resisting a crush, and just wants Connor to mess up somehow, so he doesn't seem so perfect.

Javier tends to study more than Connor whenever they plan to hit the books, and sometimes Connor will even fall asleep in his bean bag chair.

Javi is finishing up some chemistry when Connor starts to snore. He looks over his shoulder to see the boy with his books on the ground, phone in hand, head thrown back. He's wearing a man-bun, which he started doing a few weeks ago. It makes Javier feel a twinge of attraction every time he sees those thick curls atop his head. Connor snores again, loudly with his mouth open.

"Connor?" Javi tries. He doesn't budge. Then his phone buzzes. Javi catches the screen. It's from "BRADY (soccer emoji)."

Javier reads the text.

BRADY: I think our midterm is at 9am on that Tuesday. Wanna study next week anyway?

He doesn't think he's seen Brady and Connor hanging out since the beginning of school. What if Connor has told Brady that Javi is helping him on Spanish? It would explain Brady being much less talkative with him the last few weeks. Well, more like, AT him. Brady usually liked to talk, and Javi would give him the one-word answers to satisfy him until he eventually shut up.

Javi turns back toward his own work, and finishes up the last of it. He zips his things in his backpack a little loudly to wake Connor up, and it works. He sits up, and checks his phone. He squints at it curiously, yawns, and puts it in his pocket. "Good morning."

"How was your nap?" Javi jokes.

"Ughhh. Needed. I'm so fuckin' tired, dude. I feel like college is so goddamn tiring. I hate studying. I hate my professors. I think I wanna be a C student from now on," Connor vents. "Sorry. I'm just... overwhelmed."

"I get that," Javier says, although he definitely can't relate. He feels like freshman year has been a breeze so far. School has always come easier to him. The transition was relatively smooth. Aside from feeling like he had a jockey roommate who he was pretty sure started doing push ups at 8am, he was in a relatively good spot.

Connor turns toward him. "Bro, my roommate is never here. It sucks. I feel like I'm literally here alone. I used to live with my sister in the room. I mean... I know that's weird that I have lived with a girl for 18 years, but I'm not used to living alone. When he is here, he doesn't say anything to me. He's like a ghost."

Javier can relate. For the majority of his life, save for the last two years, he lived with Jorge. "Brady is never here on the weekends. Rugby, parties, girls all that."

"Do you ever party with Brady?"

Javier shakes his head. "Nah. I don't really like to go out anymore. I'm... rebranding I guess in college. I wanna blend in a little more. Maybe that's wrong. I just am not big on the attention anymore. Fake people, fake friends, all that." Then he shakes his head. "That was deep for no reason."

Connor leans forward. "No, I feel you. I feel like I can be myself in college. Not a lot of people from my class came here. I'm always meeting new people, doing new things. And my sister always used to say I was too shy to make friends, but you're dope. And not fake." Connor smiles softly, hazel eyes looking deeply into Javier's own. He gulps, making sure this is real. Javi wasn't an irrational person; a look was a look. Maybe it was a friendship look, but Javier was going to take it regardless.

"I'm glad we're friends, too," he says softly. Javi Stares at his hands, clasping them open and shut. "I knew it would take time to make fr-"

"You're cute, too," Connor blurts out, and Javi snaps his eyes up. Connor blinks to himself, breathing hard as if he can't believe it even came out of his mouth. "I-I think you're... really good-looking, too."

Javi doesn't realize he's holding his breath, until he follows his impulse to stand in front of that beanbag chair and kiss Connor on the lips.

------

He returns to his dorm with giddiness, all from some light kissing, and heavy petting. He could tell the night wasn't going to end in sex, but he looked forward to the night it would. Connor even gave him a hickey. It was everything an eighteen year old could hope for. He said no distractions, but after declaring their "not-fakeness," Javier was feeling on cloud 9. He hadn't had a boyfriend since junior year of high school, and maybe he didn't even want one. But he was most definitely interested in whatever Connor was up for. He was so sure the boy was straight, but then little things started to make sense. Hindsight 20/20.

Javier jerked his cock in the shower, perhaps considered average or less, but being 'almost' 5'7", he felt proportionate. He was a bottom anyway. He sometimes embodied the lifestyle, making cutesy faces to himself in the mirror, or using the few times with his dildo to take some pictures. He wasn't into sports, but used his time walking to make sure he strengthened his glutes. He was proud of his round little bubble butt, even if he wished he didn't have such a slim frame. Either way. He liked being a twink. It suited him. Cute face, plump lips, small nose. Short but strong legs.

In his shower, he just envisioned sucking Connor's dick. He didn't even know what his dick looked like. He was just fascinated with the thought. Javier wished Brady wasn't outside their suite shower, watching TV. He would be fucking himself with that dildo about now, thinking of Connor. Something in his gaydar must have told him Connor was into him since orientation, even before he consciously knew.

He smiled after pumping his load into the shower streams. He had fantasy fuel to last a while about the boy he kissed. He brushed his teeth and laid in his bed while Brady lay in his. Javi wanted to dream about Connor.

"Can you turn the bathroom light off?" Brady asks plainly. Javier huffs loudly and goes to turn it off, climbing all the way down his lofted bed. "Thank you."

---------

At about 4am, Javier wakes up.

He opens his eyes, senses tingling. His body must've sensed movement in the shadowy room. As he slips his glasses on quietly, he sees Brady, standing up and leaning against his bed. He's faced 90 degrees from Javi's eyeshot, and he catches Brady's side-profile. Even before Javier sees Brady's hand, his brain puts it together in a matter of seconds. His eyes dart down to see Brady's right fist pumped around his dick. The window casts a lot of different lights in the room, and one of those streaks is beaming at Brady's cock. Javier wonders if that's why he chose that spot. Then he wonders how the first thing he noticed wasn't how BIG Brady's dick was.

It's one of those that isn't veiny. It looks smooth, fat... long. Javier feels like he'd never seen the definition of "stroke" before. He "jerked" his own self off. Brady has to STROKE his cock to cover every inch. Javier gulps at the sight. It's almost unreal looking. Brady breathes softly, erratically. Nothing that Javi can really hear, not over the fan. He has his head thrown back and eyes closed as he leans on the bed. He touches his own abs.

Javier thinks of closing his eyes to give them some privacy-Brady, and his dick that is nearly its own entity-but he can't seem to look away. Then he is annoyed that the fan is so loud, as he wonders what delicious sound Brady's flesh makes as he strokes himself, and how much he's panting. Javi stays frozen solid, not wanting to make a single sound that may make Brady stop, even for a second.

Brady wraps his hand around the head of his dick and gently twists every time he reaches the end. Javi sees him bite his lip, and he smacks his own cock, watching it bounce as if it's another limb, and then he's right back to masturbating. Watching Brady play with his own dick makes Javier unnecessarily horny. He's not fully ashamed to be checking Brady out. He was allowed to look. He would never touch.

Brady stifles a moan, and Javier barely catches it. He wants nothing more than to palm at his own cock, but he doesn't dare risk Brady knowing that he was watching him, or that he was horny at the sight of him. He was sure that no matter how much he disliked Brady, putting him through the "gay roommate pervs off to straight roommate" routine would be cruel.

Javier just watches, trying to keep his own breathing steady, but of course, when you think about your breathing, you forget how to breathe. Brady keeps at it, slicking up his own cock. Javier sees that it's not pink, it's a tanned peach color, like the rest of Brady's body. He has a reasonable patch of pubic hair, tight and brown.

Brady "mmffs" and starts fucking his own hand, pressing his hips forward as he jerks. Javier sees his big ballsack swing forward as he does it. Brady's mouth is open, and he moans aloud, low enough that it probably wouldn't wake Javier, if he were asleep. He wonders how many times Brady has done this with him in the room. Javier wonders if he'll ever catch him again.

Brady's face looks desperate while he pleasures himself, silently finishing off on his own abs, and even clasping his hand over his mouth as he comes. He breathes for a while, dick spazzing and jerking all on its own. Javier thinks about a dick that size going inside him, and closes his eyes, finally.

No, no way. It looks too big. It's as if Brady cums, and then Javier snaps out of it. He thinks of how awful it must be for those poor girls to deal with such a big cock. He thinks about how much it would hurt, it probably wouldn't even go in. No wonder Brady looked so sex-stricken, just during masturbation. He can probably only stick a couple inches into those girls.

Javier thinks he might be able to take something that big, but it would need a lot of prep. He would have to finger himself with three fingers-

No! His thoughts were racing again. There was no way Brady's horse-hung dick was going anywhere near him, so he needed to stop thinking about it. Plus, Brady was a jock, a meathead, a people-pleasing asshole. Before long, he felt himself getting sleepy, and heard Brady get back into his own bed.

---------

The next time Javier hangs out with Connor, he's disappointed that Connor seems to act like nothing happened between them, and goes on playing Halo as usual, and then leaving without a hint of contact. Javi frowns to himself outside Connor's door as he leaves.

The next day, Javier spends the day getting ahead on assignments in the afternoon. By the time he decides it's probably best to eat and settle down, its around 8pm. He gets a quick burger and heads to his dorm. Brady rummages around the room as he enters, music playing loudly, but not loud enough it can be heard from outside. Then Javi sees two girls on Brady's bed, one of them with a bottle in hand as they giggle and sing along to the music. One of them he recognizes. Hannah.

"Oh, hey dude," Brady says, and he turns to face him. He's flushed red, probably from alcohol, and he smiles happily. "We're goin' out; wanna come?"

"Brady, no drinking in the room? It's literally one of our agreements," Javi huffs. "No, I don't want to go out, ugh. You guys better not have spilled anything and you better make sure you don't get caught, and that it doesn't smell in here."

"He said you'd be a stiff," Hannah giggles. "Relax, we're leaving soon." Javier rolls his eyes.

"I was kidding. Are you sure you don't want to join?" Brady offers again, and Javi hears the toilet flush, and someone wash their hands at the counter. "There's plenty of booze. You just can't wear that weird shirt."

"NO, and I like my shirt," Javi scoffs, and then Connor walks around the corner, wiping his hands on his pants. It's like the music pauses. Connor smiles at him gently, and his cheeks are red. He wonders if Connor is hanging out with the other girl who's not Hannah.

"I'm ready when you guys are," Connor says. "Javi, you coming with?" It would be weird to change his mind now. Everyone would know why.

"I-I'm not, no. I'm gonna have a night in. Movie, popcorn, all that. Thanks, though." Javier nods, and makes his own way into the bathroom. He hopes he didn't seem weird to Connor, like he didn't want to talk to him. He'll make sure to text him later. Before long, he hears the group head out for the night, probably for a proper pregame in a different location.

An hour later, and Javi realizes he has the room to himself, so he whips out the dildo again. He slicks it up, along with his hole. He decides to put on a little music, set the scene. He's about to begin his session on his bed when he realizes he can change scenery a little. He kneels on the floor with his head on a pillow, a too-small t-shirt on, no pants. He sticks his bare ass in the air again, hole slicked up. He teases the head of the silicone around his hole, and his pussy twitches in response. He's seen his own pictures; he has a nice, tight ass and a cute hole, he knows this. It's a shame Connor is acting so strange, but at least Javier knows that his friend would enjoy his treat if he ever wanted to.

Javi closes his eyes, and pushes just the exaggerated head of the dildo inside himself, and his pussy makes a nice, squelching wet sound as it accepts it, and chokes around the toy head. He gently pumps in and out, slowly to hear the sounds of his slick tight snatch stretch around the rubber. He imagines being a good little boy, graciously accepting dick like he used to from an ex.

He works his wrist, twisting the toy as he fucks himself powerfully, at a medium pace. He feels his own ass cheek bounce at the impact of his hand and the base of the toy, and his dick twitches. He moans softly, focusing on the thickness of the dildo as it fucks him. He sticks it into himself all the way to the hilt, and then arches his back like a cat, keeping the toy inside. Javi reaches back, taking both ass cheeks in his hands, spreading them and feeling his pussy stretch around it again. He smacks his own cheeks, spreading again and pushing the dildo out, then sucking it back in again. He moans as it sucks back in faster than it pushes out, and buries into his sweet spot. With that, he starts fucking himself again, fast. He hears his noisy pussy as the dildo fucks the air out of him. Then he rips it out, leaving his tiny pussy gaping in a small 'o.' Then he shoves the toy back in, and gets back to work.

He switches positions, laying on his hip and keeping his knees up as he fucks the toy into himself sideways. Javi rests his head on one hand and keeps sliding the silicone into himself, the wet, squelchy sounds so sexy and amplified as the toy goes through a thick layer of his juicy cheeks to fuck his hole. He moans to himself again, closing his eyes. Then he thinks he hears the door, and snaps up, looking that way, horrified, but nobody is there. He pauses, freezing with the dildo inside him, but a dozen seconds later, and nobody comes. He figures he must be paranoid, given the anxiety of living with someone who can potentially walk in at any moment. He looks at the clock-9:26. Unlikely that the party ended by now. Javier chuckles to himself.

He hikes his own knees up to his chest and holds his legs to his chest as he finishes out his session, fisting the toy at the base and fucking it into himself like there's no tomorrow. He feels himself close and spreads his legs, wrapping his hand around his cock and beating it until he erupts all over his stomach.

-----------

CONNOR: hey. Sorry i know i should've said something before but I just want to be friends i'm sorry. I really should'nt have flirted w you or anything. I liked kissing you but I don't think it can happen again. I wanna still be friends though, you're really awesome. I hope you're not mad at me for this, Javi. I have been so scared, idk what to say.

Javier stares at the message that comes to him during class. It's been days since the party, a week since they've properly hung out.

JAVIER: Of course, for sure, no problem I was thinking the same thing :) don't want to ruin a friendship

He excuses himself to the bathroom, and cries in the stall. He knew it was a bad idea. Javier swipes his tears away as he runs his mind through all the times he has resisted telling Connor about his crush on him. All the times he wanted to comfort him but stopped because he didn't want to be too much. Then Connor makes the first move, and calls it off anyway. Stupid boy.

Javi is glad this is his last class of the day, and he skips his usual studying to head to the dorm to cry into his pillow, when he gets a message.

BRADY: I have a guest over.

Javier yells at his phone, and a few kids look at him. He ducks away, and trudges to the dorm anyway. He decides he'll just grab his snacks and go to the lounge to take a nap.

As he gets to the dorm, he swings open the door, and Brady looks up at him. He sits with his laptop, and the light skinned black guy with him flips through a book. Javi closes his eyes in frustration, and balls his fists. "Brady can I talk to you?" he asks. He doesn't think it looks like he's been crying, or at least not crying within the last hour. Brady hops off his bed and goes to the hallway with Javi. "Can you stop kicking me out when you want to study? I can be in the room with your rugby buddies while you study, it's fine."