I Have a Guest Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He feels Brady's wet, hot saliva drip down his crack, and he coats it all over his hole before fingering him again. He fingers him fast, twisting his digits, and then he inserts a third. Javi groans at the uncomfortable stretching at first, but then he feels his pussy adjust, and suck Brady in. Brady feels the change too, and he moans, curving his fingers. "Lube," he says to himself. "Condom. Stay here. Don't move." Javier does as he's told, giddy and thrilled that Brady is taking charge. Seconds later, and Brady is behind him again in the middle of the room, and he pulls his own pants down. His dick springs out, bopping the underside of Javier's ass. Brady applies what Javier thinks might be too much lube, but then figures Brady probably knows his own dick.

Javier thinks if he looks at the thing, he might chicken out. He stares ahead as he hears the sound of Brady's hand massaging his flesh, and he whines to himself, finally hearing that slick sound. Brady continues to finger him, and he realizes he still has his sweater on, but at this point he doesn't care.

He looks over his shoulder to see Brady intently focused on maneuvering his fingers inside Javi, and that dick, live and close up. Javier knew it was a bad idea to look. It could almost substitute Javi's forearm. It looks like it pays its own taxes. Javi didn't know he basically lived with two other people in this room. It's bigger up close. It looks like it wears a little hat, just the head of it a pinkish color, like Brady's lips. It's hard, but Javier knows it's too heavy to stand up very straight. It's so shiny with the lube, looking like an oiled-up limb. Brady sees him staring his cock down, and laughs, almost devilishly. "Ten inches. Or so. I'll be gentle, if you need."

"Don't," Javi says, unable to look away. "Don't be gentle."

Brady smiles, craning his fingers in Javi once again. "Good, cause I got a semester's worth of pent-up animosity to take out on you." Brady grabs his hips, and kisses him harshly, followed by his tongue. Javi sucks on it, and wonders if Brady wants his dick sucked, when he feels him bend down, and suddenly that dick is lodged directly at his hole. Brady wraps his arm around Javi's waist, and grabs the base with the other hand. Javier thinks his best bet is to prepare the best he can, so he spreads his cheeks, feeling the head poke at him. "I'm serious," Brady says.

Javier believes him.

It's a slow start, but Brady finally pushes the head in, and Javi finally breathes. Not impossible. Nothing much crazier than three fingers. "Keep breathing," Brady says with a chuckle, and he bites Javier's neck before starting to push.

"Oh, god, oh god," Javi whispers, eyes closed and spreading his ass as much as possible, fingers digging into his cheeks. "Oh my goddddd, Brady it's so fucking big-"

"Your pussy is so tight, god," Brady gasps, and he slides partially out, then pushes in again. Javier wills his body to accept more than just the few inches, but he lets Brady test the waters. His cock pulses hard; he manages to start sliding in with ease. Another drizzle of lube. Push in, out. Javier feels his hole stretch, and adjust.

Brady wraps both arms around Javier's waist, enveloping him. "Kiss me," he says. Javier reaches to put his hand in Brady's chestnut-brown hair, and sloppily sucks at his lips. As he does, Brady pushes in, and in, and in. It seems neverending. Deeper, and deeper. Javi moans into Brady's mouth, pussy full, very full of Brady's cock. With that, Brady shoves in the last inch, and Javier feels his bubble butt rested on Brady's hips. He stands there, moaning as he feels the sensation of Brady's cock buried to the hilt inside him, in his belly.

"I can't believe you took my whole cock, Javi, fuuuuuuck," Brady says it frantically, like he's surprised. "Tiny, perfect little body taking my huge dick; you're so fucking hot, goddd."

Javi tries to catch his breath, because he definitely wasn't breathing while that pole slid inside him, taking over his insides. "It's so fucking deeeeep, Brady ugh." Brady keeps his arm wrapped around him, and grabs his face to kiss him. "Mmmm Brady I can feel it stretching me."

"I'm gonna fuck your little ass deep, Javi," Brady says, and he grabs his hips. Brady pulls his dick out almost all the way, and pushes back in slowly. "I've thought about this so much, Javi. I thought that if we tried I wouldn't even get past your little hole. Mmm I shouldn't even fit inside you but look at my little twink, taking my whole dick."

Javier absolutely beams at Brady's words. He's long-noticed how cute Javi is. Javi adores being called a twink, especially by someone he wants to ravage him. This is when he likes being smaller. He breaks out in goosebumps and then realizes how hot it'll be in the sweater, but he doesn't care by now. Brady keeps a firm grip on his hips and starts to rotate his hips in a circle as he fucks Javi with a few inches. Javier feels like his cock is trying to stir him up inside. He "mmms" and rotates his own hips, grinding on him like earlier. Brady marvels at this. Javier feels him poke at that bundle of nerves inside him and he whimpers, jumping up. This of course encourages Brady to keep doing what he's doing, and he brushes against his spot over and over again. Javier just keeps his mouth open and eyes closed, grabbing onto Brady however he can to balance while trying not to squirm out of their position. He doesn't see how he could possibly fall off Brady's dick at this point, though.

"I'm gonna cum if you don't stop," Javier whines, and he slaps Brady's thigh.

"Oh, no you don't," Brady says, and he bends Javier over. "Hold onto my hands." Javier does as he's told. With that, Brady starts fucking him with the near-full length of his dick, slowly. In and out, in and out. It feels like a probe, a taking-over of Javi's lower half. He moans, higher pitched, and then it gets caught in his throat as Brady speeds up. The bigger boy pulls Javi into him with each thrust, and Javi feels his whole body shake.

Javier never thought he'd be able to have something as big and thick as Brady's cock in his body either, but he keeps his hands on Brady's hands as they fuck in the middle of the room, Javi almost in the air. It feels like a surreal experience to Javier, as Brady is strong enough and consistent enough to keep them fucking without the need for a bed, or a wall, or a countertop to lean on. Every little detail of fucking Brady makes Javi more excited to be doing so.

He closes his legs more, still able to balance. Brady moans at the tightness, and Javier feels his lower belly. It pushes out ever so slightly every time Brady shoves himself inside, pounding him at this point. "Ugh, Brady-" he grabs Brady's hand and presses his palm against his belly. Brady fucks him, and feels himself.

"Fuck yeah, ugh. I'm gonna give you a baby," Brady jokes, and he keeps his hand on Javier, feeling himself fill up the smaller boy's body with his dick. "How does my cock feel?"

"Too fucking good," Javier whines, and he sniffs. Dick that's good enough to make him cry is on his checklist. He hopes Brady fucks him to tears.

A few more minutes in that position, and Javier understands why Brady was masturbating standing up that one time he caught him in the night. He's talented. Brady pulls out, and Javier thinks he's going to cum, when he turns him around. "Hop up," he says. Javier climbs him like a tree. Brady picks him up as Javi wraps his legs around his waist, and his back is against the wall. "I've never fucked anyone like this," Brady says.

"I've never been fucked like this," Javier breathes.

Brady sticks his cock at Javi's hole once again, and lowers the smaller boy onto it, grabbing his ass hard. So strong, effortless. Javier didn't know it could feel much different, but it's a whole new angle, and he feels his eyes roll. "Mmm! Brady I can't believe it's so fucking big."

"Made for you, apparently," Brady says, and he kisses him as he pushes his hips up. Javi keeps his arms around Brady's shoulders and whines at the way his dick invades his hole, fucking up into him over and over. He claws at Brady's back through the fabric, and Brady moans deep into his lips. "I could pound your little pussy forever."

"Please do," Javi whines back. "Feed that cock into my ass like I need it."

"You do need it," Brady corrects. He smacks his bottom. "That's why you're so fucking uptight, with your little fucking attitude." Brady fucks him hard, and Javier groans and nods. He does need it. He takes it hard. Brady reaches his arms under Javier's legs and locks his hands at his back. He holds him up in the air, and starts to fuck him, swinging him onto his dick. Javi can only hold on for dear life, literally and metaphorically.

It's the hottest sex Javier's had so far. He keeps Brady's forehead pressed against his own, his whines and moans spilling out of him. More like getting force fucked out of him. He's sweaty as all hell under his sweater, and Brady's long-sleeve shirt shows a sweatmark at the neckline. Things will never be the same after this.

Before long, Brady shoves himself into Javier and grabs at his ass, hard. "I'm gonna cum." He lifts Javier off of him, and orders him on his knees. Javier sits patiently, panting and jerking himself off as Brady strokes his dick furiously. Javi thinks it would lay across his whole face.

That's when he realizes he's about to take a load to the face, and he jacks off even harder. They both pant for a second until Brady grabs the back of Javier's head, holding him in place by his hair. Without warning, he shoots his load all over Javier's face; his forehead, the front of his hair, his cheeks, eyebrows, almost up his nose, definitely all over his mouth and those sweet lips.

Javier puts his hand up, as if it will remedy the shower of cum he's taking all over his face. He's there forever it seems, taking wet spurts and trying to breathe through it. It feels like a fucking cup of it was dumped on his face. He opens and closes his mouth, not breathing through his nose and keeping his eyes shut tight. That's when Brady sticks his cock in his open mouth, and Javier moans, feeling compromised. He can only keep his eyes shut while cum drips onto his long eyelashes, and the dick that he's surrendered to is in his mouth. He sucks the best he can, tasting the sweet cum-athlete diet-and slurping around the thickness. He feels Brady pull his cock away, and swipe it along his forehead and cheek, and then he puts it back in Javier's mouth. Javi is surprised at the new globs of cum that are on his tongue, but he only gags a little before slurping, and swallowing it down. Brady fucks his mouth for just a few seconds, then does the same thing again, to the other cheek.

Javier eats as much cum as he can as Brady collects it from his face and pushes his cock back in his mouth to feed him. He even swipes the head of his cock on Javier's eyelids to gather the spurts and get Javier gulping it down. Javi himself cums after he swallows the last of it and Brady fucks his mouth, edging at his throat. It's such a delicious feeling, the thickness of his dick filling up his whole mouth. Brady smacks his dick against Javier's cheek one more time, and then swipes Javi's eyes with his own shirt. He opens them, blinking any residue away.

Javi stands up, and kisses Brady once. "Geezus," he says. "I... th-thank you." He doesn't know what else to say.

"You're still a mess," Brady says with a little smile. "You should shower. I think 'no cum in your hair' is a roommate agreement point." Javier shakes his head at his tease. "You're welcome."

"Yeah I mysteriously got cum in my hair," Javier giggles. "Clumsy me."

"I think it's definitely your fault for looking like you wanted my cum for breakfast," Brady shrugs. And he sits bare ass in his chair. "Whatever floats your goat."

"It's boat," Javier corrects as he gathers his things to shower.

"It's 'my big load of cum down your throat'," Brady says with a wink. "Next time I'll dump it right down." Javier likes that he's still being so sexual, even after they've finished.

He stands at the bathroom door. "Had to get me back somehow for being so shitty," he says softly. Brady smirks. Javier closes the door.

----------

"I had no idea you and Connor were even friends," Brady says. They lay down, face to face on the floor with a popcorn bowl between them, in front of Brady's TV. "That's so fucked up."

"Yeah, it's whatever," Javier shrugs. "It sucked but... I dunno? I don't really care right now," he giggles.

"Well I don't want to room with him," Brady sighs. "He is wishy washy. I don't need him switching up. Not for the worse anyway." Javier smiles to himself, and eats a handful of popcorn. "I mean... I can probably find someone else to room with. I'll figure it out during winter break."

Javier rolls his eyes. "You don't have to leave, Brady. I.. I'm really sorry I was such an asshole. Just a fucking jerk. I don't hate you."

"Cause I fucked you too damn good for that," Brady shrugs. Javier throws a piece of popcorn at him.

"No, really. Even when... I was being an ass, like three days ago, probably, I didn't hate you. I think I was really-" Javier hasn't even admitted it to himself yet. "I was jealous. I thought you had cool shit, and money, and sports, and it was easy for you to make friends-"

"Dude, no. C'mon. I-" Brady shakes his head. "I'm a person. I think now that we're out of high school, it's time to realize that all these things don't make shit of a difference. I still get rejected, I still feel like a loser sometimes. I mean you certainly aren't impressed with me. I'm hit or miss, I get that."

Javier shakes his head. "I'm most definitely impressed by you."

Brady laughs again. "I'm telling you, guys like you will be mean as all get out to me until I lay the pipe. I don't wanna have to keep having to fuck you cute ones first before you give me the time of day." Javier has so many questions. Is he Brady's type? Is Brady going to want to keep fucking him consistently once they live together? He guessed that was a yes, but he didn't know for sure. How many guys does Brady ask out?

"Well, again, I'm sorry. I guess I was... a little attracted to you, too."

"Did you think about me when you fucked yourself with that toy?" Brady asks slyly, a knowing smirk on his face. Javi gasps aloud.

"You saw me??! Did you think about me when you jerked it at the edge of the bed?" Javi asks. Brady's eyes are wide. "Oh yeah, you were fucking the mess out of that hand, I thought it was your bae."

"I will now," Brady says. With that, he leans in, kissing Javier softly. Javi didn't know they would be this affectionate, but he likes it thus far. "But not just you, I hope you know."

"Yeah, yeah. You've got a rotation going."

"That rotation can get smaller," Brady suggests. "Like... you... Ayana... Kristi, Markus... Hannah."

"So five out of six. So much better," Javier laughs.

They laugh and tease each other, seemingly catching up on the entire semester with their hands in a popcorn bowl.

When it's time for winter break, they part ways cordially.

"See you next semester."

-------

A/N: Hi! thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed the story. It may get another part, but it would probably be one that can stand alone, like this one.