I Have a Guest Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady looks at him, curious and confused. "Are you slow?" Javi frowns. "Nevermind... are you okay?"

"No, I'm upset."

"Alright. Well he can leave, it's fine," Brady says softly. "No biggie. We'll both head out."

Javier shakes his head. "I... didn't mean to kick you guys out."

"No, it's cool. He's been acting weird anyway," Brady rolls his eyes, then he opens the door. "Hey, Markus, wanna head to your dorm? I wanna smoke anyway."

'Markus' calls back, "Okay, bet." Brady shrugs. He and Markus grab a few items, and go. Javi can't help but start to sob as soon as he sees they're gone.

-------

Midterm week, Javier has felt stressed about school for the first time. He and Connor have seen each other twice, but it's been more awkward than anything, and he thinks that the last time they hung out might have been the last. Midterm week comes before fall break. Javier has been occupied with trying to find someone else to hang out with, but Dominick has a new girlfriend, and his friend Carlos was just as studious as he was, even more so sometimes. Brady watches anime on his TV for a while. Then he pauses it out of nowhere.

"I don't think we should live together next semester," Brady says softly. Javier freezes, keeping his eyes on his laptop.

"Any reason why? Have I been that bad?" he scoffs, a little hurt at the suggestion.

"Well... I-no. It's me. I mean I just gotta be comfortable where I live, you know. I'm an only child, so I'm used to my own space anyway. And look, I dunno what I did, but you don't like me clearly, so I wanna get out of your hair. I mean I think I might have someone who wants a roommate switch, let me know." Brady's tone is sad, and Javier can't help but take it personally.

"I-I mean I don't hate you. I just know we aren't really close, but-"

Brady chuckles to himself, sarcastically. "You REALLY don't like me, Javi. I talked basically to myself for months before I just gave up. And I feel like every time I come in the room you are disgusted, dude. So it's probably for the best, and hopefully you like whatever roommate you get." Then he grabs his key, and leaves the room. Javier sits, mouth twisted. It feels like getting dumped a little bit. Again, almost.

He's awake all night with the thoughts that Brady says he wasn't comfortable in the room he lived in for nearly a whole semester. Javier gets sad at the fact that he was virtually the reason Brady was uncomfortable. Javier began to think of all the ways his "start over" was mostly him being a recluse who didn't talk to anyone unless they talked to him. So far, not much luck.

A week later, on the last day before Fall Break, Javier sees Connor and Brady head out from lunch with their backpacks. As Javi finishes his own food minutes later, he gets a text.

BRADY: IHAGO

He's said it so much it's abbreviated. Javi is annoyed at the thought of being kicked out of the room for Brady to be able to watch sports and talk shit and not really study, especially with Connor, so he decides he isn't going to put up with it the day before he goes home for the holiday.

Javier uses the bathroom in the suite before Brady and Connor are there, and he hears them come in while he finishes up. He hears Connor's voice.

"Is Javi here?"

"I texted him, so no."

"Oh. Good," Connor says. Javi frowns to himself, but stays still. It's rare you hear yourself talked about.

"I bet you two would get along," Brady says. "You should hang sometime. God knows he hates me."

"I don't really know him," Connor says. Javi gasps. What the fuck? He spent over half the semester with Connor. They made out. It almost makes him want to cry again. Of course, he didn't tell Brady who he was hanging with, but still.

"Well it doesn't matter," Brady says, and he sounds playful. "You and me are gonna live together."

Connor giggles. "And I'll be getting that dick every day," he says, and Javier hears a distinct kissing sound. His eyes nearly pop out of his head, and he clasps a hand over his mouth. There's no way this is happening. Brady's male guests are also getting fucked by him?

"Not every day; I'm not a magician," another kissing sound. "But hmm... almost every day."

"Mmm I hope so," Connor says with a whine. "It's so big-"

That's when Javi noisily emerges from the bathroom, and washes his hands without even a glance Brady's way. "Sorry," he calls out. "I had to pee." Then he bites his lip to keep from crying, and quickly leaves the room. So many things happening. How did he not know? How many times have they fucked? Brady is into men?

Javier debates almost sleeping in a lounge room, or staying up all night walking campus to avoid his dorm room, but by midnight, he's decided he has nowhere to go, and grudgingly returns to his room, hoping that Brady would be asleep. He's not. Javier immediately hops in the shower, and continues to think of how much he hates the whole situation. Ugh. So stupid. Connor must have cut him off because he wanted Brady the whole time. Javier curses at himself for thinking he could just good luck his way into being with a guy. Now Brady will be living with him. Javier cries out a few petty tears before deciding officially that's all he is going to do over Connor. Some "real friend" he is.

Once he hops out the shower, he doesn't bother putting clothes on, and brushes his teeth in his underwear. He takes out his contacts.

"Didn't know you wore contacts," Brady says.

"Didn't know you were secretly gay," Javier says under his breath, but still in earshot.

Brady scoffs. "Um? I'm not secretly gay. I'm pretty openly and confidently bisexual. Not like you've cared to ask."

"You fuck everything with a pulse, so I guess I'm not surprised. I don't even know how you get so many people in your bed."

"That's not a bi thing, it's a horny thing, Dorkus." Brady flips him off. "And no I don't. I have a pretty solid rotation and high standards."

"Of ten different people," Javier gruffs.

"Six, but nice try." Brady hops off his bed and storms over. "I'm so fucking glad I'm moving out. I'm so fucking done with you, Javi." He stands over him like he's giving a monologue. "You are literally one of the most miserable people ever. And I don't know what your deal is, and I don't care. I never even talk shit about you like you do about me. It gets around. All I do is try to tell people all the shit you like, and they talk to you, and you don't want to be friends with them. I've been fucking nice to you this whole time. Honestly." Brady pushes past him to the bathroom. "And no being in just your fucking underwear. Rule 6."

"They're not rules, they're agreement points!" Javier says, and tears well up in his eyes. Brady squints at him for a second, then pokes a finger at his chest harshly, prompting the tears to fall. Then he goes in the bathroom. "Fuck you!" Javi covers his face and sobs. He has felt miserable, surely. Perhaps he's been miserable too. To Brady. The silent treatment, the stupid rules, the shunning him even more every time he accidentally forgot to take the trash out, or accidentally left a wrapper on the floor. And yeah, he's mentioned to his hallmates that he doesn't like rooming with Brady. In truth, Javi put up with a lot more in his household than Brady watching sports too loud, or sometimes being drunk and loud. Just his loudness, really. It wasn't enough to warrant the hostility he brought.

He goes to bed angry anyway.

---------

Fall break was the week away Javier thought he needed, until he realized that he got accustomed to a relatively clean roommate, only loud at appropriate times, didn't eat his food. Sleeping in a room with Jorge, even for a week, was getting on his last nerves. His brother talked with his girlfriend at all hours of the day, a girlfriend he made at school. Javi had to spend most of his talking time with his younger siblings, and nephews. Of course, when Jorge does talk to him, it's about how popular he is at his own school, how he and his roommate are best friends.

He was relieved when he was able to come back to his dorm early and get some real rest before having to plunge back into the last couple weeks of school. Javier can't help but stare at Brady's side of the room, neat and decorated with every square foot. His own side, measly by comparison. Things he likes, but only for decoration. He looks like the one who was staying here temporarily. Brady had planned to live here the whole year. Javi frowns.

Brady is back Monday, and he doesn't even say a "hi" as he comes in the room with all his stuff.

Friday night, Javier realizes it's been a silent week. Brady hasn't spoken to him at all, barely a word. Javier can't help but feel guilty at the sight of his roommate every time he walks in, sulking. He plops down on his chair, and flicks on the TV, turning it down to a low volume. Javier sits at his desk, watching his own show. He eats popcorn. That's when he realizes that Brady is watching the same thing he is, just different episodes. There's no way Brady knew he was watching it beforehand.

Javier clears his throat. "We're watching the same show," he says. "Funny."

"Sorry, I'll turn it off," Brady says with a sigh, clicking the remote and flicking the TV power. Then he gets into bed, facing the wall. Javier feels that guilt again. He didn't want him to turn it off, but Brady doesn't know that. He quickly realizes he's been the terrible roommate the whole time, and he puts his headphones in.

Brady plays on his phone for a while before hopping in the shower, and then getting dressed. He doesn't say a word to Javier, but he senses Brady's going to a party, or other outing. He usually gives Javier a time estimate when he'll be back, but nothing tonight.

Javier spends the night continuing TV, or playing games on his phone, and occasionally checking his email to see if there's anything he could possibly get done early for school. Slow week. He eats some snacks, paces around the room. He doesn't realize he's been bingeing a telenovela until 2am when Brady stumbles into the room. There's so much noise, Javi thinks there's someone with him, until he comes around the corner in a heavy coat, trudging slowly. Javier decides he should probably get ready for bed, too.

"You seen my wallet?" Brady slurs, sounding very, very drunk. Javier almost could laugh. "Nevermind."

"No," Javier says quietly.

"Fuck." Brady sits in his chair, coat on and all. "Moms gonna kill me." He hiccups, eyes closed.

Javier decides to go to bed as soon as possible, before Brady begins to say anything else, or chew him off again. He hops off his bed and goes to the sink to brush his teeth, glasses on and hair looking a mess. He even feels himself nodding off while he scrubs his molars. As he finishes up, he hears Brady seemingly stripping his clothing off and attempting to get dressed. Javi gives himself one quick look-over before Brady walks over to stand behind him. He's shirtless, with just a pair of blue school sweats on. Javier stares in the mirror. Brady stares back. "What?"

Brady steps closer to him, and Javi feels him only inches away.

Oh. Oh no.

Before Javier can say anything, Brady grabs his waist with his big hands, and gently presses his body against his roommate's. He breathes heavily, looking clearly drunk. Javi knows he can-and probably should-stop whatever is happening from happening, but he lets his own dick tell him what to do, and he stays put, just staring, wide eyed into Brady's half-lidded ones in the mirror. The larger boy bites his lip, and he presses harder against Javi's lower back, the top of his ass. Javier just freezes, wondering what the fuck is happening, and why.

Brady kneels down slightly, circling his hips and positioning himself directly behind Javier's ass. He grabs his slim waist even tighter, and humps him again, more intentional. Still slow. Languidly slow. Javier feels the excruciating anticipation of what's going to happen next. He almost doesn't even want a say in it. Brady "mmmms" lowly, just in his chest it seems. He humps Javier again, and again, and Javier feels that big, big dick appear seemingly out of nowhere. It feels like a pole as it pushes through Brady's sweats and Javi's thin shorts to rest vertically between Javier's bubbly ass cheeks. He feels the thickness of Brady's cock as it separates his ass cheeks, even through layers of clothing. Brady closes his eyes and bites his lip, expertly rolling his hips and grinding into Javi's ass like he's actually fucking him. Deeply, passionately.

Then his eyes open again, and he wraps his arm around Javier's waist, and humps him the same while he places his face behind Javi's neck, looking directly into him with those blue eyes. Javier gulps, and can't help the involuntary squeak of a moan that escapes his throat. He has to grab the sink, and rest a hand on Brady's big thigh to keep his balance. Although Brady is grinding on him slow, it's powerful, and Javier wants to close his eyes and just experience him, but he keeps them open, his anxiety preventing him from slipping too deep. Brady pulls Javier into his lap, basically as still he stands up, and humps him deep. Javi can feel his dick taking up damn near the whole length of his crack, and Brady runs his hand down Javier's back, keeping him close.

It seems like at least five minutes, probably way less, but then Brady gently pats Javier's ass, just as Javier bites his lip. "You said you didn't know how I got so many people in bed. That's how." Then he smirks, drunkenly, and walks off. Javi stays frozen at the mirror, rock hard and panting. He doesn't even look Brady's way as he hears him get into bed, grunting all the way, until he seemingly just passes out on a whim.

Fuck.

Javier runs into the bathroom, not even bothering with the lights. He sits on the ground and yanks his five inches of cock from his shorts and jerks off wildly. He's even making noise. He doesn't care. Javier cums so quickly, he thinks it's the fastest he ever has. He cleans himself up, and quickly turns all the light off in the dorm. He crawls in bed, and passes out, hard.

---------

The next morning, Brady is nowhere to be found. It's probably game day, Javier figures.

Brady is gone the whole weekend, which is typical, and he returns Sunday night. Javier has envisioned their moment every waking hour it seems. He wonders if Brady even remembers it. He was trashed. Javier remembers every detail. He wants nothing more than to finish what they started. He doesn't even know if Brady regrets it. He surely can't like Javi by now. Not with the way he's treated him.

Brady wordlessly takes himself through his nightly routine, and goes to bed without even acknowledging Javier's presence in the room. Javier frowns. Fucking himself with that dildo while his roommate was gone, imagining-WISHING-it was Brady, all means nothing.

Monday morning. 8am. Brady is gone again. He must be actively avoiding Javier, it seems.

Javi gets ready for class, bundling up for the day. The entire walk there, Brady is on his mind. In class, he's sure he hears students with Brady's deep, energetic voice. He sees his name in textbooks. He thinks he sees his hoodie.

Javier sulks back to his dorm after class, a little bummed that his next one is cancelled. As he approaches the building, he knows Brady may be in the dorm, but he just wants to see if he gets any reaction from the boy. Javier beeps his key card, and steps into his room meekly. Brady is pacing, it seems, and then he freezes in place. "Hey."

"H-hi," Javier says.

"How was class?" Brady asks. It's been a while since he's asked. Javier swallows his excitement of this interaction, and it hasn't been ten seconds. He must remember what happened.

"It was... boring."

"Yeah," Brady nods. "I had homework over the weekend, blows."

"Right," Javier says to his shoes. He can't help his embarrassment at his own butterflies. "I feel like they're squeezing in junk for the last couple weeks."

"Yeah."

"Yeah."

"...Yeah." Brady has his arms crossed, and he nods.

Javier feels like he's going to explode. "S-so how was your weekend," he asks. Brady walks over near him, maybe three feet away.

"Good," Brady says, and he steps closer. Javier feels his body buzz. "I was distracted though."

"Me too," Javier says quickly, and he steps closer to Brady. He has to look up with his whole head to look him in the eye. God, Brady was a big, sexy young man. Javier was glad he wanted to fuck and not fight. Well, he's pretty positive Brady wants to fuck. He wouldn't be able to do much with his 130 pounds in a fight. Javier adjusts his little bowtie, something he thought would be cute today, but now he feels foolish. He doesn't know why. Maybe it's because Brady is checking him out all over. He feels like such a little nerd in front of his roommate. Like he's trying too hard with his layers and sweaters. He tries not to feel insecure, but then he finds himself gulping as Brady stands only inches in front of him, looking down.

"I feel like we left some unfinished business," Brady whispers. He gently brushes Javier's cheek, and he bends down, lips just inches away from Javier's own. He kisses him gently, almost a peck, and then Javier grabs him by the shirt.

Javier sticks his tongue out just as Brady does, digging right in. He runs his hands all over Brady's body, so big compared to his own. He knows Brady is leaning over a lot to kiss him, and he tries to stand on his toes to wrap his arms around his roommate's shoulders. Brady moans loudly and grabs Javi's ass hard before smacking him through his jeans with both hands. "I wanna fuck you," he says.

"God, PLEASE yes," Javier breathes. He feels damn near smothered by Brady's forcefulness with him, but he loves it. Brady tries to hold Javier as close as possible it seems. He tastes like fruit. Javier moans and drinks him in. Brady turns him around, and starts humping him again, like last time. Javier leans into him and grinds his own hips to connect with Brady's movements. He feels like they're magnets, smashing together. Brady humps him harder before smacking his ass again. He reaches around to unbuckle and unbutton Javi's jeans, and he pulls them down.

Brady smothers his face in the side of Javi's neck and kisses him intensely. He keeps humping as he feels him up, grabbing Javier's full package in his drawers. Brady is indeed a confident man. He slips his hand past the fabric, and Javier gasps at how big his hand is, handling him. Brady's hand envelopes Javier's entire cock, and he moans while Brady jerks him off in his boxers.

Next thing he knows, Brady whips his shorts down and humps his bare ass while he kisses him over his shoulder. Then Brady sticks his fingers in his own mouth, and wraps his arm around Javier's waist, bending him forward. Javier is surprised at his urgency, his willingness to just go for it. Javier spreads his legs best he can with his jeans and underwear around his ankles, and he feels Brady's digits gently poking at his hole. The larger boy licks and bites his ear as he eases a finger in, and pumps slowly, keeping Javier close the whole time. Javier wants to start fucking Brady's finger, but he's patient, trying to balance standing up while bent over slightly. Brady backs away from him, just a little, and moans. "Fuck, your hole is gorgeous." Brady slowly slips another finger in as Javi grabs his forearm for support.

Javier reaches back to spread himself. "Mmm you like my pussy huh?"

"I don't know how I couldn't like it, geezus. So soft, tight," Brady muses. He rips his fingers out, smacks Javi's ass, and drills them in again. Javier can't help but moan and start his best bouncing on Brady's big fingers. "Mmmm yesss, Javi." Brady is this vocal and he hasn't even stuck his dick in him, and Javi smiles to himself. He didn't even think as far as Brady sticking that huge thing in him, but he was going to do his best to take it.