All Comments on 'I Have Five Friends'

by jlltec

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot

Very hot story. This is a real fantasy of ours but finding the right people to participate is difficult.

cageyteecageyteeover 13 years ago
We haven't heard from you in quite a while.

I trust you will build upon this intro in the very near future staying true to the relationship you have built between this man & his wife!!!!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Well, different strokes for different folks........

Not my cup of tea, but if this floats your boat then this is a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I couldn't

get through the story. It was just too poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked it and would love to try this myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting as usual

I guess the only problem I have is that his W is not protecting him, but rather pushing into situations that could harm him and their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Might have been an interesting, kinky story ...

... but it needs an editor.

For instance: in the space of just a few lines, this story uses first person, second person, and again first person narrative. That's just sloppy, and makes it really hard to enjoy:

""Besides serving drinks and being your real live squeeze toy, is there anything else expected of me?" I asked. [FIRST PERSON] The answer to this question is very important.

You look at me with a big smile. [SECOND PERSON]

"You know exactly what is expected of you." She kisses my neck and leans into me, now grinding her hips into my crotch. She brings her lips to my ear and whispers. "[FIRST PERSON]

Literotica has editors available who will work with you on this. I hope to see more, but I hope to see you open with thanks to an editor.

jlltecjlltecover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks, you are right.

To Anonymous on my writing mistakes. You are correct. As many of us now know, writing and writing well are two different things. The next installment will indeed have an editor take a look. If you are an editor, drop me a note, I'll pass my things your way in the future.

Thanks,

JLLTEC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another terrific story

We waited more than a year for your next story, and you did not disappoint. Great job bringing out the conflicting interplay between excitement and embarrassment, honesty and repression. Very hot, thanks for your hard work. Keep the stories coming. Consult an editor if you must, but don’t turn down the heat.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 13 years ago
I liked it!

What a great intro...and...refrence to earlier stories. Something about creating a "world" for these characters to live in...good job! A little rough and needs editing to be sure but the premise more than makes up for the problems.

A woman who enjoys exploring her husbands submissive side without becoming an all controlling bitch would be a dream come true for many men and taking this exploration outside the marital bedroom and into public with her girlfriends makes this all the more ingenious. So many tantalizing situations were alluded to but the one that had me almost ready to "shoot" was the idea of being encouraged to help pick out the dildo his wife would use later to take his ass "cherry" with would be the ultimate in humiliation!

Please, please develope this story!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Thanks

What I like most is the way they get along. I like their relationship, and that their adventures are "fun", not an attempt by her to be the "leader" or to "emasculate" him the way Gail seems to be doing to Rick. So, it is a fun story, a bit far out and over the top for me, but fun. Please don't let it degenerate into another wimp husband, cuckold story, keep it lively, interesting, and most of all loving!

cpanlpcpanlpover 12 years ago
More!

Great story! I would like to hear about the party. My gf knows of my desires to be naked for several women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too cool.

How is the best way to get my wife to try this ? I would love it !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have been jacking off to similar fatasies for years

I will have a mouthful shortly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Same Here.

My wife has done this type of thing to me in front of her friends many times and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have five friends

I wish I wife would have me serve, perform for her friends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This series might be the hottest thing I've ever read.

I have read the whole series. It's so hot think about a wife who would have him eat her friends creampies. Now he's about to have him eat out the wild woman freshly fucked pussy naked while her friends watch.. I hope to read part three soon. Do I wish I was him? Oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Submissive Male

Boy, I wish I could attend such a party. The thought of being naked and shaved excites me to no end. I can see myself serving a bevy of women naked with my erect cock waving back an forth for all to see and feel. How wonderful that would be. As the night wears on to be placed in the center of the room and milked would be wonderful. I have so much to offer and am willing to do so under the right circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would love doing that

I would love to be naked with a hardon in front of my wife's friends. I would then eat their husband's cum out of their pussies while they took turns fucking my man-pussy with their big strapon dildos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We agree...a great experience !

My wife brings home some of her girlfriends often and I am expected to be naked for them. It gets pretty interested because my wife loves to show me off and have her friends share in my talents which include oiled massages where I wind up finger fucking them and usually mouth fuck them as well while my wife, who is bi, loves to pleasure them as well with her tongue. We have done this for years and have enjoyed every minute of it. BARE469

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Beyond stupid

Way, way, beyond stupid story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Wow

He is one lucky guy.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
great 1st chapter

I would love to be naked and eat my own cum in front of my wife's girlfriends, especially those who know me. I would love to eat their pussies in front of everyone, especially if their husbands had just shot big loads of cum into their cunts. I love creampies and my dream is to be the neighborhood cockcucker pussy-licker slut.

Great writing. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This brought back memories. My wife had me serve her group of friends nude. She made me jack off and eat my cum. They all took pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, sounds like a great kinky party

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Very well written with highly erotic plot even tho there is no action. Also, one of the few femdom stories that would seem real with the wife being loving and compassionate. Worth your time to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous