All Comments on 'I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked first one better

I have to be honest, and say I enjoyed the first story much more. First, it was easier to follow, and secondly was more erotic and sensual as well as sexual. This story to me had none of the lust and seduction of the first story. Hope you write a part 3 and go back to the original style of writing. It definitely suits better. Regards.

bbwseeking63bbwseeking63over 5 years ago
Please

Continue. Damn wish I was with Phil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost.

I really enjoyed your story it was quite fun. But I felt it could have been much much better. Two things stuck out to me. You seemed to confuse the names of Stacy and Carrie a few times and unfortunately they were at times where it hurt the flow of the story. The other is that a lot of the story needed more build up. It would have been much more impactful if the story was longer. If more time had progressed between events and more time had been given for emotions to grow. For Carrie in particular. So in the end it was a fun story but could have been a great story. Looking forward to your next one.

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 5 years ago
I'm going to need more ...

Please tell me that this is going to continue. I truly love your writing. You tell a wonderful story, and I cannot wait for the next chapter! !

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
WOW

What a great story. 5 stars. Please keep writing. I love your stories!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
No problem with the start and the beating and being shot. It was brutal but was important to the story, BUTt

I HATED CARRIE AND STACY BECOMING SLUTS AND TRASHY WHORES

THE ENDING WILL ONLY BE WORTH READING IF PHIL AND CARRIE BECOME ONE FOREVER.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disgusted and angry

I agree with prop69 1000%. I have loved your stories and read them all. Having the girls become whores angered me. For him to take her back after she did that disgusted me thoroughly. That is so unlike your writing style that it caught me off guard. I'm genuinely pissed off and actually physically nauseous from this. So disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

reading the naysayers was funny and they are of an example and learning experience. a shame they impose their mores on others, but therein lies the lesson needing learned. continue the great story telling and if it offends , so who fucking cares, the offended matter not on bit or in this modern computer age not even one byte.... signed Bill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.