All Comments on 'I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AxelottoAxelottoover 5 years ago
What a ride!

I didn't know how you'd top the other parts, but you pulled it off gloriously!

Axelotto

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a great series. You did a fantastic job of developing every character in detail. Story line is very well written. Really enjoyed reading the ending of part three. Never heard of a golden egg before. Nice touch. Please do not stop posting to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent way to end the series!

Stork, you are an amazing story teller! This series is one of my favorites. Was almost sad to see it come to an end, though the ending was hilarious and awesome. By the way, I honestly think one of my favorite parts was when he told Malissa's boyfriend "A handshake will do."đŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wonder if the author has ever had sex. Although they tell a good story the sex seems flat

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Meant to give 5 stars...MY ERROR

FANTASTIC story

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTERS

Not sure about Stacy and Jamie and the kids and parties

freakersball1988freakersball1988over 5 years ago
Great story.

Absolutely fabulous as always, BigMadStork. You left the story open for a fourth chapter. I am looking forward to see where you go with the next party if you, hopefully, decide to continue with this series.

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
5 Stars does not do this justice !

That was simply awesome !

One of the best I've read on here.

What else is there to say, other than thank-you !

Rapier

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
How about a sequel ?

You could write about a 25 year re-union ?

All the girls in the team could return - together with their own daughters, (plus their sons?), and make it into a proper orgy.

But the event needs to last for more than one night - maybe during Spring Break or at Thanksgiving ?

Just a thought..........

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Truthfully, just so-so. Back in part 2, "investigation reveals that John was a bad man and linked to several more crimes." Really? An investigation revealed that? She was married to the guy, and had no hint he was a bad hombre? Yeah, right. Here in the last version, Phil shot 5 or "6 long ropes" every time he came - and he only did that Oh, about 30 times. Not a chance.

So many little things, Part 1, 24 girls, 24 mothers, 48 in total (although you only had 40 cleaning up) - you've obviously never had a house party with 48 women in it before. And then to come back four years later, each of the girls with a significant other, each of the women with a husband or SO, that makes 96 people in that one tiny room. Just too much to be believable. Going anonymous as I don't want a pissing match, just very disappointed.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

really wonderful story....thankyou!

I really get rather annoyed at some of the comments I continually read here and in other stories too about negative points. Strewth! wise up please, enjoy the stories, especially the entertaining ones like this and quit with the stupid points that are made, instead give proper due to these writers who entertain us....!I for one really liked this tory and shall seek out your other stories....again, thanks

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Great Just enough reality and fantasy

This series is the way I wish ALL erotica would be written. Believable characters, Realistic emotional responses to situations, True world scenery, Fantastical sex scenes, and a Great story line. What few minor inconsistencies that may occur are of no concern to me to effect the enjoy-ability of the story. 5* all three parts. Favorite all 3 parts. Author Favorite along time ago. I am a old fan of the site and a new author in the making. My hope is to one day be in your league. Thanks for the years of entertaining stories and inspiration.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

truly wonderful.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great job.

All 3 parts are great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

An excellent way to tell a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story.

Perhaps there might be more with Stacy, and Jamie?

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Alright. Earlier today I read parts of your Bad Girl storyline. While it's a newer story compared to this, I couldn't get through it in part because of the setting and the way the MC, Bill, was portrayed.

This one, while an older story and as much over the top (in a different way) as the Bad Girl storyline somehow feels more believable. It's still all made up, but you kept the story and sideshow shenanigans a lot more focussed. A suggestion if you're reading comments on old stories, maybe it's time to reign yourself in a bit and not go balls out with the crazy storylines?

And I do wonder what kind of Tardis style secret room Phil had in his house that can comfortably host 44+ people. Sounds more like a whole secret floor, to be honest ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3972 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES