I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

3:00 and guests start arriving with Dee, Vickie, and Tank being the first. For several blocks I see groups walking to my house. A few cars arrive. There are two chefs in the group, I go back to the couch. The two chefs show off their talents, they are both very good. As awesome as dinner was, and it was awesome, people aren't here for the dinner.

Stacy and Carrie assist me. As people walk into the room, they talk to me first.

I ask each person, "Blue wristband, you are open for sex with anyone tonight. Red, you play only with your family/lover only. Would you like red or blue?" After they choose, I explain, "Along the outside are cubicles with bins. Please remove all clothing, store it in the bin, and put it back in the wall. There are closets in the outer wall that contain towels. I would grab one or two. Then find a place on the floor to sit with your significant others."

Jamie, Stacy, and Carrie take red wristbands. Carrie places a blue on me with a smile and a kiss.

I start with an announcement, "Blue does not mean you can do anything to anyone. They can still say no to you or to what you want them to do. Nothing gets you thrown out faster than testing me on this. Any questions? Good. This is Stacy's party. Let's give her a round of applause for organizing it." They all clap. "Stacy, all yours."

I sit down next to Jamie and Carrie.

Stacy stands up in front of the crowd, not the least bit nervous about being naked. Impressive.

Stacy grins at the group, "About ten years ago a small group of girls gathered to play softball. We wanted to have fun. We ended up becoming best of friends, sexual partners, and we had a blast along the way. We won a few games and lost one or two as well. It was the journey that made it special. Tonight, we gather one last time before life takes us to all parts of the country. I organized this party not to just end our time together by putting a period on the end of our story, but to put a big fucking explanation point on the end."

All the girls shouted their team motto. To this day I still have no idea what they say. I think there are three versions, so nobody can understand them.

Stacy has a big smile on her face, "I have had a ton of requests for not just a demo but this demo to start our party. At the first pool party Phil deflowered a virgin. It was one of the most romantic events the mothers and daughters ever witnessed. Every single one of us would have given anything to be that girl. This is for the men tonight. This is what we want just once in our life. Even a lesser version will make us wild sluts for you.

"We want you to watch and learn as Phil deflowers another virgin for us tonight. She has no hymen, but no man has ever entered her. She is fine with that, she swings the other way. Tonight though, after hearing so many rave reviews, especially about Phil, she is switching sides to experience something special. Jamie, come up here please. This is my life partner."

Stacy has a tear in her eye now, "Tonight Jamie, I give you the greatest gift I can, my Uncle Phil."

Stacy gives Jamie a great sexy kiss. Stacy helps Jamie up onto the table (we replaced the fucking bench with a flat table) with a few blankets on it to make it softer. Stacy puts a blindfold over Jamie's eyes. Jamie is quite stunning. She is small, about 5' 4" and at most 100 pounds. She has short dark brown hair. She is thin, not much muscle, doesn't work out. She isn't athletic. She does have a nice handful of breasts, although shy of a C cup. Her face is thin and long with a huge shiny white smile. She has a full nose, larger ears, and smaller eyes than you would expect. Yet, her smile is awesome and somehow, this odd combination of features makes her attractive to everyone. She makes you want to please her.

The blindfold hides her stunning eyes. She has plenty of curves making her look sexy. How is that possible with so little weight? She seems smart and wise for her age. Lots of self-confidence, more then she deserves. I find that I like her. Stacy doesn't own her, and she makes it known what she wants. It's easy to like this girl.

I don't say anything, I simply walk up to the table and softly kiss Jamie. She accepts the kiss and eagerly kisses me back. In two minutes we are using tongues and breathing harder. I pull away and she seems frustrated. I run a finger down her chest, between her breasts. She flinches from the finger. I use a finger and do a figure eight around her beasts and cross over between the breasts. She is ticklish. I grab a nipple with my mouth and suck hard. She pulls her legs up and quickly releases. I switch breasts and my hand is on the previous nipple rolling it between my fingers.

Jamie is breathing harder and rocking her shoulders from side to side. I stop. Everyone can see her breasts and chest heaving from breathing hard. She calms down. I am now between her legs using a wide tongue to lick her cunt from clit to brown star and back to her clit. I make sure my fingers rub her clit. She can't take it anymore. Jamie explodes and squirts a loving spray. I go back in and run my whiskers on her thighs and rub them across her slot. Her hands firmly grasp my back and she screams.

Her breathing is heavy again, her body is glistening from tiny bubbles of sweat. I stick two fingers in her and use a lightning fast tongue motion to slurp up her juices. The taste is much different from Carrie and Stacy but still on the sweet side with more of an earthy flavor. I am aggressive, but she doesn't respond well. I go back to the wide tongue and now I use a sensual, slow motion licking. I am less predictable as I move around more. Yes, this is much better. Her back is arching, and she is pressing her pussy into my face. She is ready to blast off from this sensation.

It was just a matter of time. She tried hard to resist me but could not. She orgasmed hard, wailed loud, and then her body relaxed. She is awake.

Jamie says louder than expected, "Oh my, who would have thought that men eat pussy as well as women."

Several mothers and daughters shout out, "Not all do!"

I am maneuvering around the table, I will start her in Missionary. I take off the blindfold. I want her to see me. I want her to see my face and my emotions. I want her to know she has my attention and that I am enjoying the use of her body.

I shove my man meat three inches in before I start encountering resistance. I continue to apply pressure. I proceed at her body's speed. As I am pushing in, Jamie is talking to the crowd.

Jamie says in a loud clear voice, "Woah. Oh my. Fuck me. Will this fit? It's too big, better stop. He is splitting me open, it feels so ... weird. The fullness is just awesome. It contours to me perfectly. I love feeling the veins on the sides. I am so glad I did this. I have been missing out on so much."

I am all in. Now I will change her world, I will pull out, creating a fantastic suction sensation. Then the all so wonderful sensation of having my cock thrust back into her will be next. I do it slow twice.

Jamie is screaming at me, "No! No! No! Stop that you mother fucker. I want that ... Oh, fuck, that feels good. Keep pushing. Oh, fuck, that is good."

I speed up to a leisurely fucking rate. Not too fast as that gets her off but not slow enough that she gets bored. Every woman is different. For my money, that's why I like Missionary, I can read her facial expressions to see if I have gone too far one way or the other. I have the perfect rate set up now. Jamie is working to meet my thrusts and helping to pull away.

Jamie doesn't have much to say. She is laying back and enjoying the sensation. It's new, it's different, it's fabulous.

Jamie yells out, "This is so much better than a toy." All the females let out an "Oh yes."

At thirty minutes Stacy yells out, "Thirty."

We don't want to bore our guests, I will speed things up now. Slowly, I pick up the speed. Typically, I am at this for sixty minutes and I need to finish. Since I am in no rush, I slowly speed up. Jamie can sense the difference, but she is confused and doesn't understand what changed. I stop and pull my cock out.

Jamie screams, "NO! I am not done yet! More! More!"

I reach down and effortlessly pick her up at the waist and then flip her over with foot hitting me in the face. She is on hands and knees now. I stuff my cock into her love tunnel.

Jamie screams out, "OH FUCK THAT IS GOOD. It feels so different. Oh yes, fuck me good."

I quickly get back to the same speed and then continue ramming her harder and faster. As I slam faster I notice it's harder for Jamie to speak, she is spending more effort on breathing. The tiny bubbles of sweat are now pools of water, every bit of her body is wet from sweat. She is grunting with each thrust of my cock. Her body slides back and forth so it can meet my thrust and make us hit harder. I don't know how but I can sense her orgasm is near. Mine sure is. I go to my maximum speed. I have never done this before, I pull that huge mane of hair she has. That brings her head up, her back arches, her naked body is on full display as her hands pick up off the table.

She is working hard to enjoy and breath. Her face is turning red, her eyes are blazing with passion. She has clenched fists that are turning white. I too am hot, sweaty, breathing hard. Our bodies are sliding off each other as we touch. I feel the need to spew my sperm.

Jamie screams out, "Spew your baby batter deep in me, paint my pussy white. I need this! Argggg."

The next noise is a scream to break ear drums. It is a primal release many years in the making. It is long. She drags it out as her orgasm envelopes her body. I pick that moment to start shooting my six ropes of cum into this special woman. As I am thrusting into Jamie and releasing my seed, she collapses. Like an alien zapped her body and removed every bone. She goes limp, head lolled to the side and down she goes.

Fortunately, my hands are already holding her hair. I quickly grab her body and pull it tight to me as I fall back on my ass. Her head falls forward. I lean back so her head straightens and it is easier for her to breath. Pat (a mother) and Stacy rush to her side. They both grab her body and hold her tight although she is safe in my hands.

Jamie wakes moments later and reaches for Stacy with tears running down her face.

Stacy holds her tight after I release her and says to her, "Welcome to the wonderful world of Bi."

Stacy kneels now and announces, "I am sure most of you are like me and horny as hell. I am breaking script for a moment, I think we all want some significant other time. Keep it in the family and let's have some quick and hard. GO!"

They were horny, and they are like animals, rutting with no more purpose than to have fun and scratch that itch. Pam quickly goes back to her husband and he mounts her in Doggie and starts plowing her hard and fast. I saw lots of hair pulling. Jamie pushes away from Stacy and leans into a hug with me. She gets very emotional and cries hard.

Jamie, "I really do understand now. That was fantastic. I understand Stacy now. She loves me but needs a man from time to time. Now that I had a taste, I will need more as well occasionally. Thank you so much for being so wonderful and making the experience awesome."

I pat her back and then she goes back to holding Stacy.

While crying with Stacy, Jamie says, "Thank you so much for allowing me that experience. I know you must have been scared I would go straight. I love you so much for trusting me. Thank you. Now I have a favor to ask."

Stacy stops her, "Yes, you may enjoy a triple penetration tonight."

Jamie has a huge look of surprise on her face, "How? How did you know?"

Stacy is smug, "Duh, after the fucking you just took, how could you possible not want one of the most intense feelings a cock can ever give you. I won't deny you that, especially when I want it too."

Carrie surprises me, "I will be skipping tonight."

I look at her with shock. She has a knowing look on her face.

Carrie explains to me, "You are going to be in high demand tonight. I get you all the time. With almost no warning I could have two couples here for a triple party. It's not like this is my only opportunity. Second, I don't want to wear you out with just little old me. I want you to have fun and enjoy tonight. It is my present to you for being so awesome to me and Stacy."

Stacy stands up and yells, "Ok, we are moving on to triple penetrations. Women that want them and men that want to assist should stand up now. Women pick the men and the hole they will fill. Lots of lube here at the center table. Use all you need. Any questions? Go have fun!"

Stacy grabs me, Dee's boyfriend Tank, and the next closest guy Jim, who is Pam's husband.

Stacy tells us, "Jim, I want you on the ground filling my pussy. I am giving Uncle Phil my anal cherry. Tank, I am going to try and drive you crazy. If I lose focus because of the back end, I want you face fucking me. Do you all understand? Phil let's get some lube."

Stacy says to Jim, "Pam has helped Phil a lot, this is a big thank you for that. Gina really messed him up good."

Jim laughs at her, "Hell, I owe him big time. All the guys here do. He is our hero."

We both look at him like he drank too much.

Jim continues, "After that mother daughter party, all the mothers were horny as hell and on fire. Pam tried to explain what she saw but until tonight, I didn't understand fully. Now that I have seen you, I understand it isn't what you did it as much as how you did it. The emotions in that girl had to be off the charts. With the woman I love, I will send her to the moon.

"Before that party, our sex was infrequent and boring. Since then it has been awesome, and we try out a ton of new stuff. Your parties are always inspirational. I am a mad roper now. We have done some cool stuff. Your parties have had a huge effect on our lives. She is yours any time you want her."

I sit stunned by his insight and admission. Carrie is sitting down with a million-dollar smile on her face.

Jim lays down and Stacy lowers herself on him. His face lights up with a smile. Stacy has been using training plugs. My entry was far easier than expected. Now, that doesn't mean she still didn't scream out as I enter her, it just would have been worse. I am on my knees. Tank gets in place and Stacy starts sucking him aggressively.

Jim and I start our fucking and we work it out so as one pushes in, the other pulls out. Both cocks slid against each other with just a thin wall between us. The sensation immediately affected Stacy. She slows down on Tank and is screaming as she tries to suck his cock. You can't do both. Tank follows his directions and lifts her head by the hair. She is staring up at him and he can now slide his cock in and out of her mouth.

I have never seen Stacy get so excited so quickly. Too much anticipation I guess. All the signs are there almost immediately for a pending hard orgasm. A few minutes go by and nothing. We all expect her to go off quickly, we are all at full speed. Sure enough, she spits Tank out and screams as her orgasm runs over her body. It seems every muscle in her body contracts at the same time. Her eyes roll up and she stops breathing. Oh shit. What do I do. I see panic in Carrie's eyes.

Stacy's body relaxes, her eyes are back, and she starts breathing again. She is asleep. I set her body in Carrie's lap and she soothes her baby.

Jamie says, "Phil ass, Tank cunt, Jim mouth. Jim, you might as well start face fucking me immediately."

Tank laid down and Jamie crawled up on him. I slip into the back door with a scream and then Jim held the sides of her head as he started his work. Tank and I set up alternating thrusts like Jim and I did and again it has the same effect. We quickly turn her brain to mush. No talking this time, she enjoyed three nice sized cocks filling her holes. She stayed aware of her environment but could not have held herself up. She can't even grunt because Jim is jackhammering her face. I have a nice tight ass that I am having fun with. I don't think she does much ass work, she is much tighter than Stacy.

Why put me back here? Should have been Jim, his cock is much thinner. Oh, this is fun. Reminds me of when I was single with no girlfriends. Carefree and lots of loose free easy women. I made it my job to fuck each one. Fat, thin, short, talk, black, white, red, tan, olive, I didn't care. Jamie freezes, she is orgasming hard. Jim stops, and I pull her back with me as I sit back on the floor and wrap Jamie up in my arms.

I tell Jim who is standing next to me, "Back door, sanitizer, water, towels, center table."

Jim walks to the center and yells out, "When the guys using the back-door finish, there are extra towels, water, and sanitizer at the middle table. Hygiene is always important, be nice to your friends."

Tank and Jim go to other locations. I have heard several earth-shattering screams and looking around, it's easy to tell who has had their shot. They are red in the face, trembling, can't walk, and curled up in a ball being help by someone like Stacy and Jamie are right now.

Carrie asks with concern, "Is Jamie all right?"

I laugh, "She just had her mind blown by too much pleasure. She loved it. It will be a while before she can form a sentence though. Stacy OK?"

Carrie smiles, "I think I can use your answer. She had wanted to try this so bad, I hope it was everything she hoped it was. I suspect it was. All the girls and mothers are wiping out. I don't see any able to talk yet. Give them five minutes and I bet signs of life will start to show. Stacy has her eyes open already."

Pat and Donna stop by, Donna asks, "You up for helping us?"

I smile, "I would love to, but I need a few minutes, I want to verify there was no permanent brain damage with these two. They took a good hard fucking in a very short time. They both took me up the ass."

Each woman has their husband with them. Donna's husband gives me the big thanks talk again. He looks happy right now.

Donna looks at me, "Rich, my husband loves to show me off and share me. Anyplace outside of these four walls, I could never do this. You are making his fantasies come true."

Jamie stirs in my arms. Her eyes come alive and she stretches. She likes me holding her, she makes no effort to move.

Jamie looks up at me, "I could do this all day. You people just keep getting better and better."

Pam looks at Jamie, "Do you mind if we borrow him, we need a third and heard he is ok."

Jamie rolls out of my arms and walks over to Carrie and sits next to her, holding on to Carrie.

Pam says, "Phil cunt, Bill ass, and Rick gets my mouth."

I work out the pattern with Bill. Rick is to face fuck when she is unable to suck his dick. I get down on the ground. Pam slips into me. Bill slips in the back door and Rick is at her mouth.

As we start speeding up Pam says, "Woah boys, we are in no rush. Take your time and fuck me good."

We do slow down, and she was able to suck Rick's cock while Bill and I pound her from behind. Pam lasted a good ten minutes before she blows up. Her daughter took care of her as we move on to Donna.

Donna instructs us, "Phil cunt, Rick ass, and Bill mouth. We will start out quick and Bill will face fuck me from the start. You can't be rough enough. Rick is going to rip open my asshole, Phil, if you do this right, I won't be able to walk home. Bill, I expect you down my throat and spewing your seed."

Wow, Donna is nasty.

I lay down on my back, Donna slides on down my poll. Rick rockets up her ass and Bill is ready for her mouth. I start off at a medium rate and Rick quickly matches my speed. We rachet up the speed significantly over the next minute. Bill didn't care, he is forcing his meat down her throat, forcing her to deep throat him. Rick slaps her ass several times but not even a squeak comes from Donna. She is busy swallowing Bill.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers