I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

Stacy, Jamie, Dee, Vickie, Pam, Donna, Malissa, Tammi, Linda, and a few others walk forward and follow my directions. Stacy gives her mother a nice long kiss.

Stacy is near tears, "Thank you mom. Thanks for letting me play softball. Thanks for letting me throw these parties. Thanks for being there for me."

She motions at some other girls and now they are teasing me by rubbing my arms and legs, brushing hands across my chest and back. A hand tickles my cock when it comes out. A hand tickles my balls. A wet finger rubs along my brown star. These girls are true evil. Maybe that's why I love them.

This has re-energized me. I am back to ultra-fast fucking. Carrie sounds like she is cold, "un, un, un, un" as I slam into her with hummingbird wing speed. Neither Carrie nor I were prepared for this. It is too much emotion. Too much energy. Too long fucking, we are getting raw. The sensation is too much and we both orgasm. I remember producing a screaming grunt. About the best way to describe it. Carrie emits a higher pitched scream.

I remember pumping six good ropes into Carrie. She falls to her haunches after two. As the euphoria washes over me, my vision narrows to nothing.

I wake with a kiss that is unfamiliar. It's Linda. She is checking me out, I am on my side and am disoriented. Her breasts are dragging on my arm. Carrie is right there, looking at me with concern. She is still on her side, seemingly unable to get up, like me.

I can see Stacy next to her mother. I whisper, "Wrap up."

Stacy stands up and uses a good strong voice, "I had planned to say good bye to all of you like I did four years ago. Yet, here we are again. We went to school. We graduated. We got jobs. Many of us are moving away. Things will never be the same. We will start having families. No matter what happens, we will still be friends. Five years from now we will do Disney World and twenty years from now we visit the moon. Now, five years, twenty years, and fifty years from now, we will always be friends.

"Therefore, I am just going to say good night. For those of you traveling, have a safe journey. It's late. We are all tired. All the virgins are taken." They all giggle. "You all know the routine. There are beds, air mattresses, and several tents in back. Sex is now open and unregulated. Tomorrow, clothes are mandatory, and we are making breakfast. Many must leave now or first thing in the morning. Clean up begins after breakfast. If you are leaving, I want you to line up starting at the front-door, so we can all say good bye as you are walking out. Good night!"

All the girls whooped and hollered and yelled their team cheer. A lot of tears fall and about half the group leaves. It took well over an hour for them to all say good night. Tammi and her mother Kelly are the first two to get in line. She flies out to Florida in four hours.

Tammi is very full of confidence now and has a boyfriend that plans to marry her. He is a big athletic guy. Her mother also has a boyfriend, about fifteen years younger than her. I am happy to see she is doing well.

I ask, "Is he treating you well?"

Tammi lights up, "He will never fuck me like you did." His eyes explode with surprise. "But he is dam good. You were right, I am too good to not have him eat pussy. He is spectacular." He smiles now as does her mother. "I have a request if I may. I have always wondered. May I?"

I am confused, "May you what?"

Tammi smiles, "May I say thank you the Flying Frog way? It's a team thing."

I am nervous now, she is looking bashful, yet I relent, "Okayyyyyyyy."

She kneels on one knee, grabs my balls with one hand and a gentle fondling, grabs my cock with the other, and then guides my cock to her mouth. She looks at me while she sucks my cock for about thirty seconds before getting up. She then hugs me with tears in her eyes and whispers "Thank You" in my ear.

Her mother is next.

Kelly says, "I was just going to kiss you but since the first practice I always wondered what you would be like."

She didn't ask, she just dove to the ground and started sucking like a woman possessed. After thirty seconds she got up, hugged me, and whispered "Thank you" in my ear.

Her boyfriend was next in line and he looked at me funny.

I tell him with a clear voice, "A handshake will do."

We shake hands, he looks relieved, and the women all howl with laughter. I get sixteen more "Thank You" gifts. Not all of the boyfriends and husbands were happy about it but there was no way those women were being denied their one shot."

Chapter 11 - The Party is Over

Three beautiful women guide me to bed. Everyone else scatters on their own. They know what to do and where they are going. They have this planned out as well. I get in bed. I am beat and tired. Nobody else gets in bed. They are smiling at me.

I ask in general, "Does one of you have a gun? Just shoot me now and get it over with. The look you have on your faces tell me I am fucked."

Carrie laughs, "Yup."

There is a knock at the door and Malissa, Ben, Linda, and Jim walk into the room. Well, isn't this interesting. We have done this already, no need for a repeat performance. Why are the guys here?

Malissa is like a Succubus, she is sexuality now. She gets up on the bed, allowing her breasts to move around a bunch. She moves to me and kisses me on the lips.

Malissa uses her sexy voice, "College was wonderful because of you. I had several good boyfriends before I found Ben here. He quickly learned the benefits of eating my pussy. My college years were awesome, and it was all because of you. For me, I evolved. It affected my grades, my self-esteem, and my confidence very positively. I could not ask for anything more.

"I call home and tell mom and dad how awesome the men in my life are. I explain about the awesome sex. How fun classes are. Life is spectacular for me. Then I discover the effect it is having on my mom. She was there. She saw and felt it but left unsatisfied. Dad loves her more than anything but is older and less capable these days. He can't scratch the itch you left."

Malissa is almost in tears now, "Mom saves so many lives at work and the people love her. She just hasn't been the same since you helped me out. It is my fault, I should never have let her stay."

She breaks down crying on my leg.

Jim speaks up loud enough that we all jump, "What Malissa and I."

Ben cuts him off, "What we all want is for you to help her. We all love her. Malissa is going to entertain me and Jim tonight. We are going to show him some cool rope stuff before we leave. That will allow him to have new material for next month when we are gone, and Linda is sad because Malissa no longer lives at home."

I look at Carrie, "You knew about this."

Carrie looks sad, like she did something wrong.

Stacy is an instant demon, "Don't you dare go on about how you are committed to one woman. I know you want to be. I know you need it. But dammit, mom, Jamie, and I need it too. Pam has shown you it's ok to love more than one person. I know mom will always be special for you. You can't let some stupid rules ruin lives. Linda is a special woman and she deserves this."

Surprisingly Jamie speaks up, "I am new to this family. I won't tell you what to do. But if you don't fuck her I think the rest of us will. How the hell can you sit there and not do everything you can for that wonderful woman? Please explain this to me. You should start now."

The room is silent. All eyes are on me.

I sheepishly explain the facts, "I can't give you sixty quality minutes. Thirty will be it unless we wait a few hours."

Linda is beaming with joy, "Phil, thirty minutes will seem like a month to me."

I look at her body close. She is tall, easily 6'. She has more weight on her, she has curves and big breasts. She is thicker like a mature woman is. In short, her body is amazing. Her hair is long and blonde. Of course, she has blue eyes. Her mouth is average as are her eyes and nose. Her face is round making her other feature fit well on her face. She is very pale, not much sun. Typically, she is in charge and confident. Right now, she is unsure of herself and looks vulnerable. That makes her even better looking. Yes, I will fuck her good and enjoy the hell out of it.

Linda jumps up on the bed and lays down next to me. Her family leaves, mine doesn't. She gives me a long soft kiss on the lips. She then is up on hands and knees, so she can enter a 69. I am tired. My cock is tired. I love eating pussy. She was thoughtful and has taken a shower. There is zero smell of cum. I wonder if that would have mattered to me. Never been in this position.

As my tongue emulates a kitten lapping milk from a saucer, Linda is working on a soft-serv cone. Because it is so soft, it drips on the side a lot. You lick the sides to keep from getting sticky. She attacked me the same way. Licking up the sides, swirling the tongue around, and then bob on the top sucking the cool cream dessert or in my case my now hard cock. He knows what he likes.

Linda doesn't seem as distracted as I would have been, I move to the big wide ice cream licks as well. She growls and then groans. She slows down on my stick but doesn't stop. My tongue hits her clit and she freezes for a few moments before she continues. She is working hard to keep up with me. I have the advantage as she is closer to her next orgasm than I am.

I renew my efforts and finally get her to gush. She collapses on me. I roll her over onto her back and walk on my knees to get between her legs. I pause and wait for her to recover. She slowly opens her eyes and as she does, she gives me a big smile. Her hair is laid out in a fan behind her head in a spectacular display, making her one sexy female.

I push my cock forward slowly and I am surprised at how tight she is. I expected a pussy with a lot more wear. Husband must be a purple pill guy. Their effectiveness diminishes over time for some guys. No wonder she needed this bad. Surprised she had a red wristband on. However, I am certainly nobody to judge someone else.

I take my time clearing the tunnel. She seems embarrassed at how tight she is.

Linda says to me, "I love my husband, but he just isn't a young man anymore."

I laugh at her, "None of us are. Think of the first game the girls played. They could barely hit the ball from a tee and sat down in the outfield. Now their fastball is damn well near 100 MPH. I would not change anything."

I now do a few slow extractions followed by slow motion thrusts. Once I am convinced she is ready, I speed things up a lot, so we can have some fun. Typically, I am slower, I like to last sixty minutes. Tonight, I am shooting for thirty, I can go faster.

I have now reduced this extremely intelligent and articulate ER doctor into a six-year-old who is eating their first banana split with six scoops of ice cream and six cherries. She is moaning and saying "mmm", "oh so good," and "yummy."

Her eyes are staring into my soul. I am reading her body to verify I am not going too slow. I am not. To increase her pleasure, my hips are slowly swaying from side to side, she gets to feel slightly different angles. I am also widening and narrowing my knees for the same effect but in the opposite direction. I am using a variety of trust strengths for even more variety. I am using every trick in my book to make this the best fuck of her life.

When I feel my leg start to cramp, I kick my leg out and our rhythm is dead. I stretch it and then continue right where I was. Linda is smart. She knows what happened.

Linda almost looks unhappy, but she tells me, "Ok cowboy. I don't want to break you. I know a cramp when I see one. Finish me up please."

She won't break me, but it is about time to bring it on home. I double my original speed and she is now moaning, swearing, and with each spearing of my cock she is releasing a guttural "oof." No more swaying and moving of my legs. This is now all about brute force, speed, and friction.

After several minutes I now move to my maximum speed. I can't do this very long but at this point, I won't last very long. I look at Carrie and then nod my head towards some towels. She looks confused but gets them. I smile big. Linda is not responding to anything now, she is in her own world although she is still looking at me. Carrie is worried.

I know we are close. I yell "Linda!" right as I start my eruption of five large ropes into her womb. As I release she does as well and clamps down hard on my cock. She relaxes with a giggle as the rush runs through her. After I push my fifth rope into her, I stay buried in her pussy and hold still. She lets go of her arms and falls back in the bed.

I look at Linda, she has a giant size smile on her face. I then start to urinate inside her pussy. Her face goes from happy, to embarrassed, to thrilled, to humiliation. She then orgasms again. Everyone else has no clue. I grab four towels to pack around her pelvis. They all assist but have no idea why.

I explain, "Jim had called me to say this might happen a few days ago. He said if it does, pee inside of you right after I cum. Apparently, it happened after a party once and she had an awesome second orgasm, so they do it often. He asked that I finish you off this way. Now, go sit in the shower while we take turns pissing on you before you take a shower."

She eagerly gets up and walks to the shower with a huge grin on her face.

Linda explains, "I love humiliation. Nothing is better than drinking your pee."

Carrie is first to step up and she has a small stream. Linda moves her mouth in the way, drinks, swallows, and drinks more. She can't get enough. I have seen a lot of strange shit in my days of hosting a party. This is in the top five for sure. Jamie was happy to get in next. She had plenty. Linda dunked her hair in the stream so that her hair is now wet. She pulls it back. I go next and show how men can arc and I aim for her mouth. She got quite a bit.

Stacy was the wild one. Stacy gets close and locks her pussy on Linda's lips, controlling her stream. She tells her not to swallow. What? Why? Well, after she fills her mouth, Linda holds, Stacy falls to her knees, and they kiss and both swallow. This is now number three on my weird list. We are all staring at Stacy, none of us knew. Twice more she pees, holds, shares. We all shower. She gargles before anyone will kiss her.

They replace the bedding. I look at Linda. She is glowing. Everyone can see it. She looks shy now and innocent. She moves to me and kisses me good night. She wants to return to her family, where she belongs.

Linda whispers in my ear, "It was worth waiting four years and thank you for the golden egg ending. I will treasure tonight forever."

She then kisses Carrie, whispers something in her ear, and then leaves silently. I move to Carrie and hug her hard. She allowed this to happen. Slowly, I move to the center of the bed. I am exhausted. Carrie crawls in front of me to spoon and then Stacy spoons behind me. Jamie spoons behind Stacy. She gets out of the bed, turns the lights off, and then gets back in again. We all giggle.

I speak to a dark room, "I tried to be a good man. I tried to be a faithful man. I was happy with one woman to fuck. Then woman corrupted man. They sacrifice a virgin to further corrupt me. Oh, what shall I do?"

We hear from the next room, "Son, with three women, your problems are just starting."

I heard several rooms laughing at that including everyone in my room. My reply is to fall asleep.

Chapter 12 - Clean Up

A few people leave early. Most stick around for an efficient breakfast. Several cooks and it's all organized what to cook and in what order on which grill. Someone is anal, it works. Took three hours to have breakfast and ninety minutes to clean up.

Nobody wanted to leave, they all hang out for a while. I very nicely arranged a line to say good bye. They get the idea. Since everyone has clothes on, instead of getting my cock sucked by all the women, Jamie, Stacy, and Carrie get their breasts and clits massaged by all the men. I let it go as they like it. If they enjoy, I am ok. Jamie doesn't mind guys touching her now. I hope this doesn't cause an issue.

We all sit down in the kitchen for a drink.

Stacy asks me in a shy voice, "Uncle Phil, Jamie and I need some help."

I am immediately defensive, "You have more money then I do, what can you possibly need me for?"

I fell in her trap.

Stacy snickers, "You have something that is hard for me to get and keep discrete. In my station in life discretion is very important."

I use my very bad English accent, "What deed need be done my lady?"

Stacy is all smiles again, "It's an easy job. I want you to fuck me and Jamie until we are both pregnant."

I almost fell out of my chair as did Carrie.

+++++

Two years have passed ...

I am setting up my back yard for a birthday party. Jamie had twin boys and Stacy had a girl. However, a lot has changed. Jamie did like cock and boys more and more, so she broke up with Stacy and ended up finding Steve. Stacy happen to run into an old boyfriend from college. He wised up and eats pussy now. Turns out he loves it and he and Stacy got married four months ago.

Stacy and Jamie are still good friends and share an evening occasionally still but not like they used to. Carrie and I are doing great still. Just the two of us and that's perfect with us.

Stacy asks me, "Hey Uncle Phil, the girls are asking about another party."

I laugh at her, "Ha, I fixed you. We remodeled and now it's a child's play room for when we baby sit."

Jamie screams, "You got rid of the pig?"

Carrie chuckles, "He did no such thing. Pam uses it for therapy and classes. Bill and Fred host parties here for teaching. Several mothers and daughters have been back with small groups for a fun evening. We would love to see them all again."

Stacy says, "Great, next Saturday everyone will be here."

I rush Stacy, pick her up, run to the pool and then jump in with her. She was wearing a white sundress with no panties or bra to tease us. She is furious with me.

As she steps out of the pool she might as well be naked. The dress is 100% see through. Her head is red because she is so mad. This is where I stop my story and run for my life which will end in the bedroom where she will try to fuck me to death. She nearly did. I love my niece.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers