I Host my Niece's Pool Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,951 Followers

I am having my fun fucking this sweet woman. I am living the moment. I hear the occasional scream from another group, but these are the people I care about. At fifteen minutes Bill unloads down her throat and that sends her into her own orgasm. She collapses on me and I hold her tight. Rick gets up and then Bill grabs his wife from me and sits with her to the side. There are a few groups going still. They won't be long. I go back to Jamie.

Stacy is wide awake and smiling although still in Carrie's arms. She doesn't feel like moving. I sit next to Jamie and she crawls up on my lap and relaxes her body back into me. I hug her around the chest.

I ask Stacy, "Was it what you expected?"

Stacy answers, "No. It was a whole lot more than I expected. I felt overwhelmed from the beginning. It was like I was hanging on for my life. I had three major pleasure regions all giving my brain signals of fun and I was overloaded. I can see how people crave that feeling. However, I could never do that more than once a year. It was too much and makes regular sex seem simple and plain. The biggest problem is I can't enjoy it much. It's too quick. I like the slow loving burn that I get much better. I am glad we did it, I won't ever wonder about it again."

I ask Jamie, "What about you? How was it for you?"

Jamie smiles and then says, "It was one of the best moments of my life. Like Stacy said though, it was over so quick. You went at me for a while, but my brain only knew you were there for two minutes. The rest was just a powerful feeling of joy. I would rather have what you gave me to start the night, a good long loving fuck. I know you don't love me, but I felt something. I don't know how to explain it. It was like you were giving me some of your life and I greedily took it without asking. I felt guilty accepting your feelings for me."

She can't look at me. She hides her face beneath her hair.

I pull her tight to me and whisper in her ear, "Sorry but this is the only way I know to treat people. I find sex very personal and an emotionally moving experience. You are cute, polite, smart, and affectionate. I know how Stacy feels about you, how can I not love you like I do her? Better learn to deal with it."

I stand up and place Jamie on the ground.

I announce to the group, "I know many of you have not done anything yet but those that did got wiped out. Us old guys need time to recover so we can please you. We are taking a twenty-minute break and then it is time to put your rope skills to use or try out some equipment. Today is a wonderful way to test something new or something that scares you."

I sit next to Stacy, "I hope I didn't overstep my authority. Just helping out and keeping things moving."

Stacy smiles at me, "Thank you. I forgot all about the others. What would I do without you?"

I laugh at her, "Your life would be far more boring."

At twenty minutes Stacy stands up and makes her announcement, "Some of the girls want to get their slut on. They have blue wristbands and will be restrained by a device like a spreader bar or a fucking machine. I would like every available male to spend some time fucking them even if you don't drop a load in the woman. The other women in blue wristbands have a few men in mind so you are more likely to hear no. Many women like me, and my mom are in red wristbands, we are off limits to all men but our man, Uncle Phil. All woman on woman is OK and encouraged. Any questions? GO!"

I see six women in blue go to fucking machines and spreader bars. There is a line of men by them and they start getting pounded hard and good. Dee is first to step up to Phil.

Dee looks at Carrie, she has tears in her eyes as she says, "Carrie, I am sorry. My fantasy of eight years finally gets to be a reality. I am sorry. Phil, I need you to pound the hell out of me."

I stand up and grab her around the waist and hoist her up and on to my shoulder. She screams. I walk with her to the center table where I put her down and then bend her forward over the table. I kick her legs apart.

I whisper in her ear, "Careful what you wish for, you just might get it."

I thrust my cock deep inside her pussy. She wasn't ready, it hurt, but she didn't care after the scream stopped. I slapped her ass hard and she grunted. I start off super-fast, giving her everything she can take. Then, in an instant I slow down to a leisurely pace. I push in and pull out of her silky pussy, allowing her time to think and process what I am doing.

I say to her, "I can't give you sixty minutes, but I wanted you to get a glimpse of what the girls you watched had to endure."

Tammy walks up and says, "You can't believe what thirty minutes is like up in front of people. My boyfriend saw this tonight and now he understands. Thank you, Phil."

Dee has had enough, I reach around her body and with both hands, I grab a breast. I pull back, so her body is leaning forward and held up by her breasts that I am holding and pulling to the sides. This leaves her in a precarious position. I am back to full speed and she is back to grunting. I use a cool trick on her. As I am slamming hard into her I am swaying back and forth meaning that my angle of entry is different and driving her nuts.

I shoot my load up into her womb and that makes her orgasm with a high-pitched wail. She stops and is breathing very hard. She falls onto her haunches, exhausted. I roll her over and she looks at me with curiosity in her eyes.

I yell over to Jamie, "Jamie, come here and eat pussy. I think you will find this quite different. It may be great, and it might be bad, at least you will have learned one more thing tonight about being bi."

Jamie crawled over to Dee with her hips rolling seductively. Dee is smiling at this new woman.

I explain, "If Dee plays nice, you won't have to work too hard, she will push it out. If she is mean you will need to suck it out. Some women love to keep the seed in them. I suspect Dee will be happy to help with your education of the male species."

Jamie dug her face into Dee's pussy and retrieved her fluids. Dee contracted her muscles and white globs of cum came out. Jamie backs away to look and then eagerly dove in to try the tasty morsels. She eats, smiles, and then dives in for more including some sucking to verify she got it all.

When finished her head pops up, her chin is shiny, and announces, "I love that cocktail." She then continued to play with Dee who loved the attention.

Patty, a mother, makes a bee line for me.

Patty asks, "I am interested in receiving pain, but I have no idea if I will love it and how much I can take."

Patty has a blue wristband on.

I take Patty and her husband Jim over to the cross. You guessed right, it looks exactly like a huge "X". We restrain her wrists and ankles to the cross and then it leans back a bit, so she is on the cross not standing up.

I qualify my instructions, "I have no formal training, I have only seen others do this. It doesn't do anything for me, but I understand that not everyone is the same. I can point you in the direction, but you must research to maximize your fun.

I start instructing, "Part of the pain thing is giving over control, being submissive. We could fuck you, play with your tits, eat you, anything we want, you are not stopping us. That is part of the freedom you will feel. All decisions are gone. I will give you a safe word, 'Butterfly'. You have enough or don't want to do something, use that word and we stop. We are going to dominate you now. Often blindfolds and ball gags help the mood. Since you are learning I want your feedback and those won't be used."

I continue for Jim, "You need to remember she asked for this. Take her to her limit. However, you need to read her body. That limit may change over time or even for short term body changes. Look for signs and keep within the limits. Also keep in mind that as you get excited, you swing harder. Over time you will learn but for now, because your starting off slow, blood is bad."

I have Jim mimic me. We start by mauling her breasts. Squeeze tight, twist, and pull away. She has huge breasts, so they are fun to play with. I squeeze hard on a nipple and that gets her to scream. I go back for a second-long hard squeeze and she says "Butterfly". Tears are rolling down her face.

I walk up to her, hold her head in my hands and kiss her on the lips followed by my thrusting my cock into her pussy. She goes rigid from my rough entry. I roll my hips and quickly fuck her good.

I whisper into her ear, "Excellent use of your safe word. I was testing your sensibility; your training will continue after a bit of fun."

After some good hard fucking I pick up a crop. I hit her inner thigh earning me an ouch. Three more progressively harder, probing her willingness. The last got a small welt, the first three show redness.

I ask her, "Do you feel anything?"

Patty smiles at me, "I love being tied up and used like you did. The pain has mostly been pain. It was just starting to get interesting. Jim, could you hit me harder than Phil did? I think I need more."

I hand the crop over. I point at the side of her rear end, lots of padding there. He strikes hard and she whimpers. Three more on the frontside of the thigh. She cries out in pain and pulls hard on the restraints. I see lines of liquid running down her legs from her pussy. She is on fire and enjoying this. Jim give her four more on the arms. He receives four shrieks and tears for his effort.

He then sticks his rock-hard cock into her pussy and fucks her hard and fast. In no time she has an orgasm. He doesn't slow down. Six hard swats to her calves. Her loudest cries of pain yet and she shudders on the cross. Tears are flowing. He backs off some but four to the ribs, and four more to the inner thigh close to her cunt.

We both step forward. I stick my cock into her pussy and ram her quick and hard. Jim gives her a kiss and then alternates between gentle sucking and harsh pinching of her nipples. Her talking is all babble and the screams are of happiness. I pull out and let Jim continue. He gives her another round of pain and this time is the hardest yet. Everything left a welt but very little screaming, mostly grunting.

Jim steps up aggressively and confidently and fucks his wife hard. I tease her nipples and then release her legs from the cross. Jim is still pounding away. I use my hand to reach between their two bodies. I feel her little bean sticking out. I pinch her bean to make her orgasm. Jim unloads his seed into his wife with a few happy grunts. That set her off with a loud scream. I leave them alone to enjoy the moment.

I see out of the corner of my eye Carrie and Stacy waving at me. That got my attention. They are pointing in a direction. I follow their pointing arms across the room to a girl sitting by herself with a blue wristband. Her mother is in a fucking machine and her father is motivating the group to plow her hard and fast. He wants each of them to leave a cream pie in her as they ride her bareback.

This girl isn't anything special. A few pounds overweight, not a sensational face or hair. "A" cup breasts at best. You get the picture, there is nothing remarkable about this girl at all and because of that, she is by herself. If her confidence was high and she was outgoing, she would be in a machine with a line of guys behind her.

I slowly get up and walk a rounded path to her, so I don't give away my intentions. As I near her she realizes I am coming close and tries not to look at me. I see Carrie and Stacy giggling. I surprise Lynn by grabbing her and lifting her into the air. All she can manage is a weak defense of, "Wait." I ignore her command and take her straight to the Sybian. I slowly lower her on the device. She quickly figures out where the dildo is supposed to go, she assists me as I lower her onto the device. She looks at me with a vacant look, not understanding what the device is.

I smile at her and say, "I think you will like this. Just hang on and try to prevent the inevitable orgasm you will receive."

Lynn looks down at the device and has a skeptical look on her face. I return the smile as I turn the first dial to one. Her eyes light up and she has a big "O" on her mouth. She is fighting the smile that wants to come out. I give her five minutes before she moves to two. Now the smile is out, she just can't help but smile. I move the dial to three. Her hips are gently rolling on the machine. Five more minutes and I move the first dial to four and the second to one. Both changes startle her, and she screams quickly.

People have stopped what they were doing and are now watching Lynn. She has a nervous bounce to her now and it's cute. Five more minutes and she is staring at me in anticipation. I go from four to six and 1.5 to three. Those are big jumps and she is no longer aware of her surroundings. Several girls are explaining to the group what I am doing and what she is experiencing. I see a lot of smiles.

Lynn's back is perfectly straight, her breasts are tiny, but her nipples make up for it by being long and engorged. They are huge. She randomly screams in joy. The most interesting thing is the smile. I know this woman. She is always shy and quieter than the rest, but she has an interesting smile. Low key but full of life. Magnify that smile by 1000 and that is what I see right now. Each dial gets a half digit increase. I dare go no further.

I stand behind her and cup her breasts which surprises her and shocks her out of her trance. My thumbs rub her long nipples. I run my cock head up and down her spine. She acts like it's a burning ember and burning her spine. She tries to resist my touching until she figures out what it is. Then she is pushing her back into me. I can tell she is close. It won't be long now before she explodes. I will be there to catch her if needed.

Soon, her orgasm does catch up to her and it knocks her silly. She screams and bolts upright to a standing position. She turns around and hugs me hard.

I ask her, "I have time if you will have me?" Her eyes light up in surprise. "How do you want it?"

Lynn lunges for me and grabs my hand with both of hers. She all but drags me over to the stockade. The fucking tables are all full. She unlocks it, lifts one end and it arcs up to a vertical position. She places both wrists and her neck in the padded holders and I bring down the top part locking her in place.

Lynn surprises me by saying, "In the 1700's a stockade is a torture device. It was used on witches and others that broke the law. People would be stuck in the position for hours to days at a time. No washroom or food breaks. Food and rocks were thrown at the subject. I want you to humiliate me in front of this crowd by fucking the life out of me. I am so horny right now I want you to beat me and use me like the whore that I am."

I like that Sybian, it prepped her nicely. I start out in front and slap her face. She laughs at me. I force my cock in her mouth and I fuck her face hard. She gags on it and makes a gagging type sound with each thrust I make. That has really caught the attention of others. I move around behind her and harshly spank her ass eight times. Each time she screams out an ouch. Now I align my cock, hold her ass, and I use my arms to pull her tight to me. She screams out in agony, she wasn't my size. She is now.

I use my claws that are attached to her hips to help launch my body into hers immediately after I pull out of her body. I spank her ass twice more, no screams. I am now a blur as a stroke in and out of Lynn, the pretty girl in front of me. Several guys are standing around.

I stop, look at the guys, and then say, "Her mouth is open. Can one of you fill it please. She needs something slamming into her mouth. She is horny as fuck."

Her father slams his cock into her first and slaps her face. Her eyes go wide open again but then she smiles as she recognizes him. I am plowing her fast and hard from behind. She is grunting as I thrust hard into her. I am having a wonderful time right now. I can last forever with recently having cum a few times. Lynn doesn't have that going for her. She is on overload and the fucking is just too good. Her dad, me, the other people, being used by us, it all adds up to a huge scream that surprises me.

I can't believe a woman that size made such a scream. She is worn out and not moving. I pull her out. Her dad comes around and starts a slow fucking. He spanks her ass hard and pulls her hair causing her to wake up. He takes both his hands and squeezes her breasts hard. Their small but with hanging down, there is a bit more to grab. He does and pulls hard causing her to scream out again. The tears are back, but so is the smile. Her father is violently slamming into her, physically causing her body to move with each thrust.

Two guys each take a breast and squeeze until she screams in pain. Now they are twisting her breasts and another guy is running fingers in her ass. My jaw is open. She isn't using her safe word.

I yell, "STOP!"

The place goes silent, other than Billy Joel playing in the back ground.

I say in a stern face, "You have done nothing wrong. She likes wild, crazy and a lot of rough. If she likes it fine. However, not here. My house, my rules, and I only allow things to go so far. You hit my limit. Release her and then you may continue fucking that fine woman in a more conventional manner."

She has tears running down her face as her father releases her from the device. He holds her tight.

I hear him saying, "I am sorry. I am sorry. I lost it. Please forgive me baby."

I tap him on the shoulder, I point at a big red plus sign, the universal symbol for first aid, "Over there you will find ice and a cream for the welts that will help sooth her ... if she wants it."

Her father drags her over to get some relief.

I am tired, it's been a long night. I see my three girls sitting together and talking. I go back to them and unexpectedly I pick up Carrie, she screams at me. I bring her up to the center table.

Carrie resists me and says, "This is for you, the man I love. You get your pick of women tonight. Make them all happy."

I growl, "Now I make them all jealous. As I set you down, I want you to squat and then lean forward so your hands are on the table."

I set Carrie on the table and she stands up. Then she squats down like a frog. She thinks and then leans forward. I kneel behind her and thrust up into her. The end effect is like doggie, but the position I strike her pussy is different. I start the fucking she deserves. With her legs folded and not straight, she is less sable. However, the squatting position makes it feel like I am getting deeper. I pound her for a good fifteen minutes.

I now have her stand up, legs spread, bend at the waist and hands on her thighs. I stand up and push in from behind, for the standing doggie. I pound her for ten minutes like this.

I put her on her back, I kneel, and then I have her put her legs up on my shoulders. This is the folded guard. Another fifteen minutes of fucking and I am wearing her out. I'm wearing out too! Cowgirl might kill her now. Most of the others have stopped and are watching us.

I take her legs off my shoulders and push forward which raises her ass off the ground and I enter her again. Only ten minutes like this and the crowd is watching us. I turn her over into doggie position and plow into her hard and fast. She is matching my speed, meeting me so we hit harder. I am a blur. I want her to climax now. She is close, she is whimpering. I slow down.

I yell out, "Stacy, Jamie, and anyone else, I want you to gently glide a hand over her arms and legs, teasing her, touching her hair and not the skin. I want someone playing with her nipples, lightly tweaking them for effect. I want her neck, shoulders, and feet faintly massaged."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,951 Followers