I Just Love Cumming For You 08

Info
I can't believe you're this fucking good to my cock...
211 words
4.52
11.3k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well hello again, you magnificent fucking goddess!

So, I was giving myself a nice lubed-up treat the other day, and my mind drifted to how fucking grateful I am to be able to do this for you. And the more grateful I felt, the harder I swelled up and throbbed, and the hungrier I got for you... which made me feel even more grateful... sending me into an absolutely delicious feedback loop of heartfelt joy and desperate lust...

So naturally, I turned on my microphone and went from moaning, to whimpering, to begging, to begging more desperately... until finally erupting either 2 or 3 times for you (I'm genuinely not sure which it was), and then basking limply in the thought of holding you sweetly and warmly in my arms... and you know how much it turns me on to think of holding you like that...

Thank you so much for letting me give you this, over and over and over again.

Enjoy! <3

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You made me cum so hard.

DaddysYogaBabyGirlDaddysYogaBabyGirl8 months ago

When you can actually feel the thrusting from long distance.... it makes for a nice wet evening of listening pleasure. Owning me through your audio gift.

Share this

Similar Stories

Stroking Submissively I want so badly to be a good fucktoy for you, Mistress...in Audio
Already Stroking 01 - A Quick Update Just one thing before I cum nice and hard for you...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
A Personal Message How you make me feel, and what I've been working on.in Audio
More Stories