I Just Want My Life Back

Story Info
My internet habits ruined my life.
2.8k words
4.24
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of a new week and I was very much looking forward to the weekend, me and my girlfriend had plans, visiting friends, family, shopping and a nice restaurant booked.

Monday morning I got into work really happy and full of energy ready for the week ahead, I had a really busy day but managed to keep on top of everything and felt good.

I got home, my girlfriend wasn't home for another hour or so, I got some food ready and sat down for a break and some internet surfing, I wanted my big boob fill for the day, I got to my favourite website, a few nice new pics from girls I follow, then a chat box pops up with a cute mature very busty bimbo, it just says hi, I close the pop up, i dont want distractions interrupting my me time, a minute later another one pops up, hi, lets chat. Most porn sites have annoying pop up windows on them, you click on them and it takes you to a site full of more links and just a complete waste of your time.

By now I'm really getting into my girls hot new pics and add a few comments and likes, i never get any replies, or likes but i like to show my appreciation anyway. a third box pops up, it said 'lets chat you filthy fucking pervert', again I closed it and thought I'm sure i have pop ups blocked on my laptop so I checked the settings and sure enough I did, a bit weird but some sites are clever and find workarounds, immediately the box pops up again, this time it simply shows my username for the site. Now I'm thinking shit, these aren't just some random ad pop ups, or maybe they're just using AI and it's that next step more advanced. Again I close the pop up and carry on, then my phone buzzes and makes me jump back to reality, it's my girlfriend, shes going to be late, another hour or so, great, more time with my girls, she texts me again, I look, its not my girlfriend, it's an unknown number, just saying 'Hi', I delete it and block the number, I get random texts now and again, when you start sharing your personal info on the web all sorts of scams try and steal your money.

Then another text, 'Hi, lets chat', wasn't this the same as the first two pop up windows on my pc?

I block the number.

A third box opens immediately, it said 'Lets chat you filthy fucking pervert.'

Ok so now I'm getting worried, this isn't random, this is targetting me directly, they know my username for my favourite porn site and now they are texting me and seemingly from multiple numbers, unless they can somehow get around the block I put on my phone.

i get back on my laptop, I have to be really careful here not to give away any information, I type 'Hi' into the text box, a reply comes straight back, 'that's better, well done honey, you've just learnt your first lesson.'

'What lesson is that?' I ask

'Be a good boy and we'll get along fine, I'm so excited to be in a new relationship.'

'How did you get my number? And we're not in a relationship.'

'It's on your profile sweetie, and if I say we are in a relationship, then we are.'

Shit, it was, I went to my account details and deleted it straight away.

'That wont help baby.'

'I'm sorry, what won't help?' I said.

'deleting your phone number'

Fuck, how did they know that, is this some overseas conman who's hacked my account?

And how do I stop them texting me?

I shut down my laptop, blocked this other number and finished getting dinner ready, making a note to delete my porn account, I can easily make a new one once they've got bored with me and found someone else to scam, maybe I had already made a mistake by replying, they now know I'm a real person.

My girlfriend gets home and we have a great evening, the events earlier now forgotten.

The week goes by, busy but uneventful, I get into work early Friday morning hoping to get away early for a nice weekend, getting home a few hours earlier on a Friday always seems to make the weekend seem so much longer.

I get in the office, I'm greeted by my colleague, 'Hi, your computer's been pinging away, sounds urgent, not sure you've got time to make tea'. We both have a laugh and chat while making a brew, I hear my computer from where I'm standing, it pings again, it's in standby mode, not fully shutdown but wouldn't normally makes sounds or not that I can remember. We finish making our tea and get back to work, I turn on my computer, the screen lights up, and there's several pop up windows, fuck it, they're from the same scammer who was messaging me at home on Monday, now they know where I work as well, and how to get around the secure firewall, I quickly close the pop ups, all the ones I've seen already, plus a new one, a pic of the same mega busty woman, tits full out, and a message saying 'you like?' I close it, shit, I can't have this, anyone could walk past and see it! Getting weird messages at home is one thing but at work, that's a completely different story, another box pops up, 'call me', then another with a phone number. Fuck it, what do I do, it could be a premium rate number, and once they've got you they keep on and on. But what choice did I have? Did i have a choice? Call IT? No chance. I had to call them and end this now.

I got up from my desk and went to the toilets, I went into a cubicle and sat there thinking, my phone rings, it seems really loud but only because I'm so frikking scared, I answered it and said nothing, just listened. 'Hi babe, how are you?'

Still I said nothing, I waited.

'Now look sweetie, when I ask how you are, you answer me, ok?'

I nervously and quietly said ok.

'Good!, now we're getting somewhere.'

'Did you see my messages pop up?'

I complied with the demand and said 'Yes'

'So do you like my boobs?'

'Yes'

'Good, now i want you to say "I like your boobs'''

'I'm in the toilets at work, people might hear me.'

She said 'Ok, you're still not getting it are you, that's your problem not mine, now fucking say you like my boobs you pathetic little cunt.'

I said it as quietly as i could, 'I like your boobs.'

'Louder!'

'I LIKE YOUR BOOBS! Now leave me alone.'

'That's much better baby, now I'd like to meet up for lunch, there's a hotel near your work, meet me there at one, room 58.'

'I can't, I'm working and then I'm leaving work early.'

'Do you want me popping up on your work computer all day, what would your boss say?, do you want me constantly ringing you, or your girlfriend, do you want me to play her the recording of you saying you like my boobs?'

'How do you know i have a girlfriend?'

'Stop asking questions, I can see you're going to learn the hard way'. She hung up.

Bollocks, now I've got to phone my girlfriend and say I'll be a bit late, another hour probably should be enough for whatever this scammer wants, money probably, who knows.

I tell my boss I need to pop out but I also need to come back to finish up what I'm working on before I leave for the weekend, he's fine with it so at least I don't have to worry about that, I turn my pc fully off and unplug it for good measure and head out to this hotel.

As I get near the hotel I get really nervous, what if there's a bunch of guys waiting to assault me, rob me, do me over? I turn around and start walking away. My phone rings. 'Aww don't go, you're so close, look up at the third floor.'

I turn and look up, this woman is at the window and she flashes her tits at me.

Well, I'm slightly relieved that there is a woman there but I don't know who else might be there or what will happen when I get there.

I reach the third floor and make my way along the corridor past number 50, 4 more doors to go on the left hand side, I'm trying to work out how far along no 58 is, I soon notice the door is wide ajar. My legs are trembling.

I approach the door and look in, nothing. I walk inside the door and wait. Then I hear a voice, 'come in'.

I walk further into the room and she's in the bathroom doing her makeup.

Hi, lovely to meet you, I'm so glad you came. I'm just refreshing my lippy, I want it to be fresh and gorgeous and I want to leave a good impression.

'Would you like a tea or coffee? or something else?'

'I just want to know what I'm doing here.'

'Not so fast, all will become clear over the next few weeks, or months possibly.'

'What!?'

'Just relax, how do my lips look?'

'They look fine, i need to get back to work soon.'

'You'll go back when I say you can go back.'

'I could just leave now.'

'Of course you can, I'm not going to stop you, but what will your girlfriend say when i play her my recording of you saying, well shouting almost, that you like my boobs? or how about if i text your boss and tell him to turn on your pc and he sees my naughty pics?'

'Ok so you're trying to blackmail me? How much do you want?'

'I don't want your money baby, I just want to spend some time with you.'

'So we have coffee and a quick chat and then I can go back to work and you'll leave me alone?'

'Exactly!'

'Well, sort of.'

'What does that mean?'

'Take your trousers off.'

'No way'

'Your choice, the quicker we get this done, the quicker you can get back to work.'

So I take my trousers off.

'I just want to see it, that's all.'

'Now your pants.'

I slowly take them off too, feeling very self conscious of my limp flaccid penis on show in front of this bitch, and scared not knowing what she wanted.

'That's better, see, you're starting to understand, I'm not going to hurt you.' 'Who would have thought last week that you'd be sitting in a hotel room with yours trousers and pants off in front of one of your favourite girls?'

Then it dawned on me, she was one of the busty beauties i'd seen online and commented on, possibly anyway, but i definitely now recognised her.

'Penny dropped now?'

'Yes, I've seen you online, so what?'

'I remember you saying you'd love to meet me and 'bounce those massive tits''.

'Maybe.'

'Definitely. Anyway, there's not going to be any tit bouncing going on today ok.'

'Go and sit on the bed'

I do as I'm told, I take my trousers and pants with me, I felt more secure having them near me.

'Great, this is good, I've got you how I want you in a hotel room with your cock and balls out.'

'Now what?'

She comes and sits next to me, I move away slightly but she just moves right up next to me, the side of her tit is now touching my arm but my cock doesn't react because a) i'm scared of this woman and b) i'm nervous about what's coming.

'Do you like blowjobs?'

'They're ok'

'Want one?'

'Not right now but thank you anyway.'

'Well, i don't know why i bothered asking because you're getting one anyway'.

'So here's the plan, I give you a blowjob and once you've cum you can go back to work and I'll leave you alone, ok?

'I guess.'

She reaches down and curls her fingers around my limp cock and balls and gently starts squeezing them, the unavoidable happens and I feel myself starting my enlarge. She carries on until I reach full length.

'Lovely' she says, ' I knew you'd like it. Now I made this erection so I get to play with it, can you see now why I did my lippy fresh again?' she lets out a little giggle, a giggle that I'm afraid of. I just want this over with as soon as possible so I can get back to work.

'Lay down'

again I do as I'm told, I dont really have a choice.

she bends over and carefully places her lips around the foreskin covered head of my penis and presses her lips firmly, the lipstick feels tacky, I can feel her lips firmly all the around my cock. She opens her mouth, my foreskin peels away from her lips.

'What a beautiful sight, a perfect bright red lippy blowjob!'

She places her head on my stomach and turns so shes looking towards my feet, sticks her tongue out to lick my shaft, then she takes her phone, holds it up in the air and takes a few pics. 'Smile!'

She checks her phone, 'they look great, what do you think?'

I look at the images and she's clearly got the both of us in them, easily recogniseable.

i dont reply and this time she's fine, it was more of a metaphorical question, we both knew why she had taken it.

'Great, now let me suck on that badboy.'

It's really difficult to cum when you are under pressure to but she was expert and I didn't last long. I came in her mouth.

'Good boy, let me send you the pics.'

I go to put my pants and trousers back on, she tells me to stop.

'I've done everything you asked'

'Yes you have, do you want a fucking medal!?'

She handed me her knickers, 'put mine on', I'll take those as she grabbed by pants.

This was like one of my fantasies coming true but I wasn't enjoying it, I was petrified of this busty blackmailing bitch.

'Your cock looks great with my lipstick all over it in my skimpy knickers, good luck explaining that to your girlfriend'. Don't wash it off and keep those panties on all day!

'Ok lets go', she says, we get in the lift, she's cuddled up to me with both arms around me, then she reaches down and gives my balls a hard squeeze that makes my knees buckle slightly, I have to hold on to her to stop myself from falling. 'what's up, do lifts make you feel dizzy?' She purses her lips and kisses me on the cheek and giggles.

We get out the lift and I start walking to the main entrance.

'Honey!'

What the fuck does she want now?

'We haven't paid the bill yet sweetie, don't go running off.'

She says to the receptionist 'he's so forgetful bless him'

The receptionist looks at the booking as I take out my credit card, 'oh you're not staying the night then?'

'We had a job to do here and just needed a room for half an hour, it's no problem, we got everything done we needed to. Well, I did all the work, he just sat there watching'.

the receptionist says 'tell me about it, my husband's exactly the same'.

I pay and turn to leave, she stops me again, 'actually, can we book the same time for next week please?'

The receptionist says 'same room? and will you want breakfast?'

I go to speak but get cut off, 'breakfast will be lovely won't it babes?'

I'm fucked, literally, i'm being dragged more and more into this fucking con and i still don't know what she wants.

I reply 'yes that sounds perfect'. As i say perfect it comes out as 'perfectowww' as I get another painful ball squeeze.

The receptionist asks if i'm ok.

The busty bitch answers for me, 'Angina hun, he's fine, aren't you darling?'.

'Yes, every now and again it comes on.'

'Bye now, see you soon, take care with those attacks, they can be painful.'

'Oh, by the way, you have lipstick on your cheek'.

I take a tissue out of my pocket and try wiping it off, I say thanks and we turn to leave. As we turn to leave the bitch says 'that's not the only place he's got it'.

We walk out the door, 'Did you look at the blowjob pics I sent you? They look great, I hope your girlfriend never has to see them', she laughed, so happy with herself.

'Same time next week?'

Oh and do as you've been told, be careful, those attacks can be very painful, especially if i have to start using my arsenal of toys on them.