Hanging Around in the Barn

Story Info
A young man is interrupted while masturbating in the barn.
3.2k words
4.23
10.4k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parts of this story are true- I was raised on a farm and in fact I did enjoy self-bondage and learned to come this way. The other aspects of this story are pure fiction inspired by daydreams and 'tentacle videos'. Any characters in the story are at least 18 years old.

I spent my entire first 20 years living on our farm on the 6th concession. I was like any horny male teenager then, with at least one exception. My parents were quite strict and religious and there were many cautions about "sex" and with 3 brothers in the same bedroom, it was difficult to find time alone. I was the youngest.

I did not learn to jerk off in the normal fashion-or what I imagined was the normal fashion. In fact my first session with bondage and cumming was a total surprise to me. In the old haymow of our barn after a particularly good haying season we even filled up the area over the drive shed. When we were done we pulled the hay elevator into the mow and it lay on top of the several layers of the baled hay.

One day I got an idea and removed the bales under one end of it until I could do chin ups from the overhanging bars of the elevator. I sat in the warm haymow and got another idea. I collected some pieces of baler twine- which is everywhere on a farm- and made a loop around an old chair cushion. I tied off one end to the elevator and pushed my wrists through the coiled up cushion and slowly let myself hang from my wrists in the padded noose. Looking down I could see the bulge rising in my shorts. I imagined myself captured by 'the bad guys' like always happened in the Roy Rogers show. They tied me up and left me until they could come back and punish me for something.

I swung my legs to the sides of the hole I'd made in the bales and loosening my hands I removed my shorts and underwear. My cock was hard and long. I refastened my hands and swung around 'helplessly' in the hole as my cock leaked pre come and slapped against my thighs. I raised my legs until they clamped on my cock and started to writhe pressing against my erection from both sides. In just a few minutes I erupted and made a mess along the backs of my legs. I was not sure of what had just happened, but I know it felt good and I also felt very guilty for some reason. I found an old feed sack and cleaned myself up and took apart the evidence and climbed down from the haymow.

I thought that I'd try it again tomorrow but barely lasted an hour before I was back hanging from my wrists. This time I had made a little noose and wrapped a rag around my cock. The noose went around the soft cloth and as I hung there I just moved my legs forward and back a little pulling the sleeve around and along my cock. In no time I was shooting my cream and it was much better than bending my cock down between my thighs. I groaned so loudly that I stayed hanging perfectly quiet for some minutes in case someone was below me in the drive shed and wondered what was going on. But no one was there. Just the ticking of the tin roof as the sun came out from behind some clouds. I hung around for a while until my wrists started to get sore and then went for a walk.

That night in bed, I was thinking about my newfound bondage experiments and had such an erection that there was no way to sleep with it. I got up as if going to the bathroom, and quietly made my way naked downstairs and out the garage door. I thought about the barn, but I was young and it was a scary place after dark. I didn't go there when it was dark. Every kid knows that all the bad stuff happens when it is dark. I sometimes thought that I heard strange noises out there. I decided to go for a walk and headed across the road and through the pasture. The moon was out and I could see well enough not to step in any cow paddies. I walked most of the way across our 10 acre field until I came to a fence post and leaned back on it and slowly jerked myself off to an orgasm that made my knees buckle. Now I thought I could sleep. I made my way back into the bed and immediately fell asleep.

I kept up this routine for some time. Often I would hang myself up and come 4 or 5 times in a day. I found an old pair of my mother's nylons in the rag bag and man did they feel good when I was hung in the barn. My brain went to some dark places when I was in self-bondage and I imagined my neighbour's daughter finding me and taking advantage of me. That only made me come faster- and more frequently.

I was starting to get careless however and almost got caught a few times, so I made a little hole behind a hay bale where I could stash my things. My Dad started to ask if I was feeling OK because I was gone so much and once he noticed a rash on one wrist. About this time he also started to voice concerns about a prowler- or something- because things were sometimes moved in the stable. No one really went into the haymow except us kids playing hide & seek because the hay was not needed until the cows came in for the winter and it was mostly stinking hot up there when the sun was out. None of my brothers knew what he was talking about and I sure didn't either.

A couple of days later I was hanging around again. The string to my cock kept me facing in the same direction of course and my arms straight up on either side of my head meant that I could not look behind me. I looked down at my legs writhing under a thin sheen of sweat with my cock held straight out from my crotch.

I was just starting to get a good rhythm going when suddenly everything went dark. A stretchy sleeve of rubber or something was pulled down over my eyes so quickly that I had no way of moving or even knowing it might happen. I couldn't see a thing. I saw no hands and I couldn't yell in my current situation in case someone did come and caught me like this. My first thought was that one of my brothers had followed me and I would never hear the end of this. But no one said a word. I could not even hear any breathing behind me. I quietly asked who was there but got no answer.

I started to pull one leg up so that I could get my hands free, but I felt something like a large diameter smooth rope coil somehow around an ankle and pull it to the side, followed by another 'rope' pulling my ankle in the opposite direction. I was hanging naked from my wrists blindfolded and my ankles tied spread widely apart wearing only a pair of nylons. What the hell?

I started to wriggle to get my hands apart so that I could drop out of the padded noose they were in, but as I did so the ropes around my ankles became tighter- pulling me down and leaving me no slack whatsoever- I was stretched right out. I heard a twanging sound and then felt the string around my penis start to pull. I flexed my hips forward toward the pull but could not move very far at all. The pull continued until my back arched towards the front and I thought my cock would pull right off.

Something lightly caressed my cheek. I twisted my head violently in the opposite direction but my arms naturally held my face against my biceps and I could not move very far. The caressing continued until it found my lips and a roundish rope or maybe vine-like thing of some kind slowly forced its way into my mouth.

It tasted kind of salty but like nothing I had ever had before. It was warm. It was moist. The rounded end was soon at the back of my throat and it started to throb-no other word for it- and began to move in and out of my mouth. So far as I could tell it was not attached to anything else, it just seemed to be there. I certainly had not been sexually active with anyone and dirty magazines were not available on the farm, but I guessed this was what cock sucking would be like. That was dirty. I had no intention of being a fag, that's the only word I had for it. My only experience was calling someone that when I was pissed that them.

I did not have much time to think about it because then I felt a similar feeling between the cheeks of my butt. That was it! Whether I got caught or not I was going to scream for help, but the thing in my mouth expanded and there was no way to get out much of a sound. I bit and chewed on it but it just gave and then resumed its shape and actions. The second thing started to worm it's way between my spread out cheeks and slowly sank into my boyish rectum. I knew nothing of lubrication at the time, but it must have produced some or been covered with it because it slid in quite easily before starting to warm up and expand before beginning to slide in and out of my bum. I was getting bum-fucked as my buddies used to call it. My mind refused to believe this was happening but my body sure believed it. It felt very strange, but somehow arousing as well. Those feelings made me feel even worse.

The two things started a rhythm fucking my mouth and ass. The thing in my ass moved straight forward until I thought it would come out through my sparse pubic hair and then on the next stroke seemed to go more upward into my guts. Was it getting bigger? It felt like it was, but why the hell not- none of this made any sense at all.

OK so I had put myself in this position but there was no way that this could have been a logical outcome. It must be something supernatural- or alien maybe. I was lost in space without being lost in space. It made no sense- how could this be? Was I dreaming? I didn't think so; my wrists were on fire because I usually was not hung up this long plus the downward strain from my spread apart legs increased the pressure on them. My cock was stretched to the limit but also hard as a rock. My butt and mouth were being force fucked for god knows how long. What if it just kept me here and fucked me until I died of dehydration? Would it stop then? My parents would find my body like this and know that I was some kind of pervert. I could see the headlines in the weekly newspaper now.

I tried to clench my jaws and my ass cheeks but it was no use, whatever had itself (or selves) into me it was not leaving any time soon. It just kept fucking me top and bottom in total silence. Only a slight squelching sound from my ass penetration and my lips sliding on the thing in my mouth could be heard above the crickets and the odd car passing by on the dirt road 100 yards away.

I would like to describe myself as hanging limp, but the bondage kept me taught and stretched as I was being used like a 2 hole piece of fuck meat. I could feel something warm sliding down the inside of my thighs. Was it blood- or something else? My ass should have been on fire but it was not.

Somehow the fucking sped up and then the one in my ass erupted and I felt gushes of warm fluid coating my insides and it stopped moving while the one in my mouth sped up and did the same thing. My mouth and throat were filled with goo, and it stopped altogether.

The taste was not something easy to describe, slimy and salty and very viscous. The cock thing stayed in my mouth and plugged up my mouth and lips so that I could not spit it out. I had to swallow or drown. I swallowed.

The Rope tied to my cock came to life and began to pull and go slack, pull and go slack. In spite of the unnatural situation and the protest of my various body parts, I felt my come rising and let loose what felt like a heavy stream of come as another million of my potential children splattered on the hay bales below me. After that I was suddenly so tired that I could not stay awake.

I awoke finding myself still hanging in the loft, my ass and mouth empty but wet and slimy feeling. The ropes around my ankles were gone and I could see again. I got a foothold and pulled my aching wrists from the cushion and let myself down. Everything around me looked perfectly normal. I felt the scratchy hay bales on my naked ass and thighs.

I wiped my lips and my ass with some pieces of an old shirt that I found in the haymow. No blood thankfully, but the wet evidence was there. I had been fucked by something while hanging in my own barn. Something with at least 2 disembodied cocks. Something that had kept me hanging while it violated my mouth and ass. Something that had come in me and made me come. I had no idea how long I'd been hung and fucked. Other than the now sticky and drying ejaculate that had leaked from my ass and the taste in my mouth there was no evidence of anything or anyone ever having been there with me. I spit into the shadows behind me and shakily stood up.

I quickly dressed and made my way down from the haymow not stopping to look anywhere else in the barn. No one else appeared to be home so I ran for the bathroom and took a hot shower. I looked at my face and my ass in the mirror. My butt was still gaped somewhat and I tried to go to the bathroom to get anything else out of my ass, but only a little watery stuff came out.

I brushed my teeth twice and drank a couple of glasses of water. I sat down to think about the experience. My cock immediately became rigid. I couldn't help it, I grabbed it in my fist and after only a few strokes I came again. I have to be some kind of weirdo. Maybe I am a fag. Maybe that thing is still here and can see me and I guiltily looked around but of course there was nothing out of the ordinary.

I went for a bike ride up the dirt road to see my friend but he wasn't home. On the way back my butt was a bit sore so I rode standing up. I had on a long sleeved shirt to hide my red wrists.

Supper was quiet that night and I heard the conversation around me but took little part.

I went to bed that night after Gunsmoke and fell into a deep sleep. A sleep where strange creatures lay in wait for the unsuspecting and took full advantage.

After breakfast and chores the next day I found myself looking up at the trap door which led to the haymow. I hesitated, then turned and left the barn.

It looked like rain today. It had always felt safe in the barn when it was raining or at least I used to. In spite of the awesome sexuality of my previous experience now I felt a chill go down my spine. Had it really happened? Maybe I had imagined the whole thing. Maybe I blacked out when I was hanging there. Maybe later I'll go back up and just look around some more...or maybe not.

My Mother called for me and I went to see what was happening. She was taking my brothers to town to get some back to school stuff. I was the youngest so I always got their old stuff and had lots to wear. My sister was babysitting and my father was at work.

I said I was happy to stay home and so they drove off, I wandered around, read some comics and then started towards the barn. It was overcast now and getting darker. I could hear thunder in the distance. It had started to sprinkle a bit. The barn took on a sinister appearance in this muted light. It had always been my play area - except at night of course. Night was a different story. I went into the drive shed and stood under the trap door hesitating. I raised my hands to grab a board and hoist myself up.

As I reached up I felt a smooth large diameter thing snap itself around my wrists and easily lifted me clear of the ground and up into the murky haymow. This time I did have time to scream- but no one was home to hear it. I got out one short cry before my mouth was filled and the dense stretchy cloth went over my eyes. As I was being lifted my pants were pulled off and I found myself on my back on the bales of hay naked from the waist down. My T shirt had ridden up under my armpits. A rope like thing went over my hips holding my back tight to the scratchy bales while my arms pulled straight out to the left and right and my spread legs were stretched up and back towards the barn roof. I was wide open and helpless and I had no delusions about what was coming next.

Thunder rumbled and as the rain began to patter on the tin roof I felt the probe enter my ass and then they both started to swell and thrust again. I felt a tickling sensation on my nipples and then they felt like there were little mouths on them. With each inward thrust into my ass my hard cock which was pointed towards the roof slapped lightly against my belly and deposited a drop of precome into my belly button. No one would be home for hours...