I Just Wanted to Be Fucked Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Repeatedly stoked three beautiful cocks throughout dinner anytime they presented themselves, and ate light knowing I would be swallowing a lot tonight. There was little conversation over dinner showing me I wasn't there to be a date or a lady. When the check was served the main waiter pulled me by nipple and told me to follow him. I was put on my knees in the center of the dining room and was surrounded by our three servers. Sucking one cock with one in each hand waiting it's turn, I was just a whore paying my way the only way I could. We waited outside for the car to be pulled to and ai stood naked with my hands at my side. As,we left Master spoke to me.

"Did you enjoy dinner?"

Yes sir, the dessert was laid out wonderfully."

"So my whore is starting to enjoy strange cock?"

"Well, all I did was suck them, but they seemed to enjoy it."

"You'll get your chance to do more than suck strange cock tonight, and this time you'll be fully awake for it."

"Anything for you Master."

I knew this was going to be a new experience, but ai also knew Master had trained me well and that I would perform up to his standards. I also realized that there was no way back to my old life, and that now I was truly an owned whore.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Conference Janet unleashes her inner slut at a professional conference.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Banging the Office Hotwife Jessie sleeps around the office for her husband's enjoyment.in Loving Wives
Teacher's Halloween DP Divorced costumed teacher bumps into ex-students at bar and…in Anal
The New Truck Stop My wife and I, hook up with another couple at a truck stop.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories