All Comments on 'I Kissed a Girl Ch. 05'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You!!!!

This story continues to impress me. It's emotional, romantic and very sexy. And it's a vey welcome respite from some of the crap we find on this site. Please continue with this amazing love story!

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40over 11 years ago
Wow

Loved it that was beautiful omg is that it I hope not but I know

all stories have a ending but I would love to c them get married!

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Lovely

I loved the first four chapters and thought that the way it was left at the end of chapter four was a fine ending to the series, but I won't complain about more. :-)

Very nice the way Danny got kissed off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
begging u

Here I'm begging u to not ever ever end this story.. Do not end it even if they get married.. I love this story its my favorite here..please please please write more about them and their lives and don't ever end it..

MzFlyMzFlyover 11 years ago
Great story

I so enjoy this series! This chapter was a welcome surprise and I think you've done an excellent job building on their love story. I liked getting a bit more backstory on Jenna and the way Kat handled closure with the ex. Hot & sexy ending!

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Damn

Can you send me a jenna here in the Bahamas ? She's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

I must say I love your series of this stories. They have a plot and sex, this is what erotic stories are. Thanks for such great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish, I wish

I'm an elderly straight man but this lovely story of yours sometimes makes me wish that I was a young lesbian. It's very well plotted and written and Jenna and Kat are two absolutely lovable characters. I don't usually care for stories with domination and submission themes but I find that in this case I don't mind them, possibly because they are driven by love and there's no real humiliation or brutality. Looking forward to the next couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

I'm a young lesbian and I have gotten such immense pleasure from reading this story I want to thank you. It's so well written, has such a realistic plot, and is very comforting. I too believe that most dominance stories are too brutal and think that your story even with its dominance and submission really captured their sexual intimacy. I love your stories and can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I have read the first 5 stories and it has my so wet as well as just loving the whole story line. Especially loved how she told her old boyfriend off. So what far I haven't heard anything I wouldn't mind trying some day.

slide_fire1slide_fire1about 2 years ago

Very nice work. I like your character development and use of your prose to carry the story along. I would like a brief clarification. In the beginning, Danny told Kat that he did not want to see her again when he broke off the engagement, or at least that is what Kat suggested. However in this chapter, in the restaurant scene, Danny said that he did want to marry her and still does and also still loves her. Can you clarify which is more accurate? Looking forward to the rest of this one! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jenna and Kat are horrible people. Danny would be better off with any other woman.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

This elderly straight man is enjoying this so much. Love is love whatever the bodies are. I am deeply in love with a 60 yo Chinese woman who is my soul mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the story so far. Another well crafted story by a skilled author. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this wonderful little tale.

Re Anon "Jenna and Kate are horrible people."

Why? What did they do wrong?

This is a tale of two broken and damaged ordinary people. Real people. Not some literary imaginary perfect Goddess. This is not a depiction of some Hollywood better than life angelic being in a human body.

This tale is about just normal people capable of doing both good things and bad things. People who are both noble and ignoble. Most of their bad behaviour has an explanation in the story as to the cause of it, so why are they horrible?

Being more specific about what you found is wrong, or horrible, will help other readers and the author understand what should be changed.

Runner4069Runner4069over 1 year ago

It's a solid series so far, very hot and I love the details outside of the sex as well as the steamy scenes. Porn Star Dancing is a highly underrated song that I am a huge fan of😇 Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1886 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES