All Comments on 'I Kissed a Girl Ch. 11'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
You've surpassed yourself

A worthy (a more than worthy) sequel to Chapters 1 to 10. In fact, I'm going to take a massive chance and say that if anything, it's marginally better than the Jenna/Kat saga and I've always thought highly of that. Thanks, Holly, for a very enjoyable read.

RastanuraRastanuraover 4 years ago
Thanks

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you --- Thanks for the heads up about the story. I loved it. Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So beautiful! 10 stars!

When I read Kat’s last chapter of ‘I Kissed a Girl’ I commented that I’d love to hear Meredith and Joanie’s story. And here it is! Once again you haven’t disappointed! What a lovely tale. Thank you so much. I love your writing and you’re one of my favourite authors on Lit. I look forward to your next offering with anticipation. Much love and many thanks.

EGRIEGRIover 4 years ago
One of SSW's best chapters

I have been a fan of this author for quite some time and she never fails to produce quality stories. However, this narrative by Meredith had me engaged from the very beginning. Such a comprehensive explanation of her trials and ultimate success. So nice to have a HEA ending now and again.

Any chance she gets a deal on one of the name sake automobiles?

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 4 years ago

Kudos to the author for bringing the story to a beautiful full circle of destined love. It is wonderful when the heart recognizes kindred spirits and makes love at first sight real and possible. It's been a blessing to live in the lives of the characters. If the story ended with this chapter I would be exceedingly happy. I have enjoyed the journey from first Kiss to martial bliss. My sincere thanks to the author for her gift of words poignantly expressed in hope for all those seeking love everlasting.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Fairytale ..... Absolutely

Great lovely poetry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1888 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES